Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - CatMan - 09-30-2016

I didn't see this until now, I suppose that's directed to me. I was shocked to see this randomly, so I'll try to straighten this out right now.

I said that because you did have sex with women in the past compared to me who hasn't. So that's more "success" than me in the lense of what we were talking about: women/sex. I don't see anything wrong in my statement. It wasn't at all to discredit anything in your journey or past, it's to speak of your triumphs or triumphs in SPITE of problems, or overcoming them, growing, or whatever you want to call it. I have no idea where that perception of me doing that comes from. I only said you had success with women before the sub, which you seemed to and have talked about, so I'm confused by the reaction. You seem to think that twice now I've discredited something when I haven't at all and never said any such thing suggesting that. I was saying you've had more success with women than me, which is true and valid and I was happy for you for that. In fact I said you give DMSI more credit than it may deserve due to you having success with women beforehand compared to most of us, I don't know how that's taken as some kind of insult by you. I honesty don't see where the problem lies.

Anyway, I agree on DMSI doing it's thing and chilling out thing, hopefully in time it delivers for everyone.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-30-2016

You said: "I'm happy for you, although you got success with women beforehand so I think you're giving it more credit than deserved."

Truth of the matter is, I'm not giving it more credit than deserved. Yes, I've had sex with women. But does sex equal success? I was fucking emotionally damaged, drugged out women that weren't high quality at all. Never have I EVER had an 8.5 rich blonde seduce me until I got on DMSI. So yeah, I have a higher baseline. That's true. But now, the attraction I'm getting has skyrocketed and I attribute it all to DMSI.

Dude, your skepticism is derailing you. At first, I thought you had some kind of subconscious fear of women and sex. But now, it's my opinion that you're actually afraid of what it would mean if attraction subs worked -- especially one like this, that relies on a seemingly mystical "energy." It'd shatter your entire worldview, that the only that matters, the only thing that's real is what you can see, touch and "prove" exists.

Which is cool, there's nothing wrong with wanting proof. But again, proof only exists in mathematics. Not science. Science is based on evidence. You discredit all of the presented evidence, say it's something else or just an excuse. In other words, nothing is going to satisfy this alleged skepticism until a woman drops out of the sky and gives you a BJ -- but even then, you'll still find some way to NOT attribute it to DMSI. That's because you subconsciously don't want it to succeed.

Interestingly enough, I think v2.4 is working quite well on digging through whatever's holding you back. Lately, you've had this melancholy, woe is me, everyone's attacking me mindset. And you're wanting to quit the sub, or "get off the hypetrain." These are typical resistance behaviors. Don't let your subconscious trick you into stopping now. Keep running it. Stop discrediting everything. When that woman bends over in front of you, giving you a clear butt presentation, take it for what it is -- a clear IOI.

Then again, I think I remember you saying you didn't "believe in IOIs" either. So what hope is there EVER for DMSI to work for you?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-30-2016

@chaosvrgn

I have a lot of respect with how open you've been in your posting here. In a number of ways, your inner journey sounds like mine but more intense.

The most %^&#ed up ideas I've had to confront were the source of my approach anxiety OR for that matter any anxiety with women.

"If I want her, she won't want me." OR "I can't 'close' women."

What a mind %^&$!

Now if anyone has that idea floating in their head, of course they'll have approach anxiety, and more!

These ideas I've been subconsciously fighting for years, and I still am. But now, I know what it is. Before DMSI it was just an anxious feeling I'd tame. Now I know what it is consciously.

I wish I had some profound words of wisdom for you. Even though I don't know you, I'm just glad someone like you is (in a sense) on this journey with me.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blacksheep - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 10:06 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: When that woman bends over in front of you, giving you a clear butt presentation, take it for what it is -- a clear IOI.

I love v2.4, but I no longer get butt displays. And I was getting them during using earlier versions. Makes me sad, I miss 'em. Consider yourself blessed.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 02:38 PM)Travis Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 10:06 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: When that woman bends over in front of you, giving you a clear butt presentation, take it for what it is -- a clear IOI.

I love v2.4, but I no longer get butt displays. And I was getting them during using earlier versions. Makes me sad, I miss 'em. Consider yourself blessed.

I miss them too! I had them on stage 6 of AM recently but mostly on SM 3.

(09-30-2016, 02:38 PM)Travis Wrote:

They'll come back. We're just way too impatient. Every time something clears, I grow more and more dominant, bold and action-oriented. It's just going to take awhile for the clearing modules to do their thing. For me, I'm giving it another month or two, because it just keeps getting better and better.

(09-30-2016, 01:58 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

I have a lot of respect with how open you've been in your posting here. In a number of ways, your inner journey sounds like mine but more intense.

The most %^&#ed up ideas I've had to confront were the source of my approach anxiety OR for that matter any anxiety with women.

What a mind %^&$!

Now if anyone has that idea floating in their head, of course they'll have approach anxiety, and more!

These ideas I've been subconsciously fighting for years, and I still am. But now, I know what it is. Before DMSI it was just an anxious feeling I'd tame. Now I know what it is consciously.

I wish I had some profound words of wisdom for you. Even though I don't know you, I'm just glad someone like you is (in a sense) on this journey with me.

We're all in this thing together, man -- in a world that wants us to suppress our natural instincts so the globalists can profit from it. Let's keep chugging on.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Duke.Togo - 09-30-2016

(09-30-2016, 04:48 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 01:58 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

What a mind %^&$!

We're all in this thing together, man -- in a world that wants us to suppress our natural instincts so the globalists can profit from it. Let's keep chugging on.

It's interesting that you said this, because one of the things that I have noticed as I keep going with 2.4 is how much more alpha I am really becoming.

It's almost like I am stripping away everything that once made me fit the norm and am coming closer to my most base primal instincts.

And I think that is what true Alpha is. A true alpha is someone who lives in their most primal instincts. Because at that point, you are no longer affected by societies moldings of what you are expected to be, and you live only as you truly feel.

And people are afraid of that. People are afraid of that which they cannot tame.

To quote one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite films:

" Even the most primitive of societies have an innate respect for the insane."

The Motorcyle Boy - Rumble Fish

Today was a good day. Hung out with a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. Our friendship is still as strong as ever. He seems to be responding well to the aura. In the past, he had a tendency to try and AMOG me a lot. Now, he's treating me like his peer. Which is good, because I'm really in no mood to deal with anyone's bullshit. Kicking ass at boxing. The coach is starting to really respect me.

There's this one young guy that seems a bit frustrated that he can't AMOG me. He didn't do this while I was running v2.3. So, there's something v2.4's aura that's #triggering him. Today, he kept physically bumping into me until I told him to cut it out. He also walked away after our sparring match without touching gloves. He's kind of a dipshit -- he comes to class when it's halfway through. By then, we're all worn out (this is a combat boxing class, not that fitness crap that women do). Then, he'll jump in and act all "badass" when he's starting fresh. So... I'm gonna make it my mission to fuck up him in front of his girlfriend the next time we spar. I outweigh this dude by around 100 pounds. He was literally bouncing off me when he bumped into me, couldn't get me to budge. Good luck, homie.

Had lots of IOIs from women today, but again, I'm kind of in a shitty mood, so I was in no rush to act on them. Was buying some athletic shirts today and had this beautiful, BEAUTIFUL Latina look me dead in the eyes, then look down and blush. Should've approached, but with the mood I'm in, I probably would've just cursed her out.

There's a number of things I'm seeing on the forum that's pissing me the hell off too. But, I'm not going to be that troublemaker that I was during my AM6 run. So, for the time being, I'm restricting my posting to my own thread. Just not gonna say anything about the crap that's annoying me. It's not my problem anyway.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-01-2016

Five loops last night. Crazy, crazy dreams. Woke up feeling... odd. Not really angry, but unsettled.

DMSI is taking me to a new level of awareness and existence. Internally, it feels like I'm not quite comfortable with this new level of dominance and self-control.

Was grabbing a meal from Chipotle. This "alpha" type dude throws the door open as I approached. Dude outweighed me by at least 100 pounds and was clearly over six feet. Stared me in the eyes. I stared back.

Then, something very unexpected happened:

He held the door open and said "excuse me, sir." Shit was odd. Wasn't expecting it. Then, I caught the way my face looked in the mirror. I was apparently giving everyone a very hardened death glare.

I'm finding myself less and less interested in the ills of others. Dawned on me that I'm arguing and discussing shit with people that aren't at my level. Waste of time, so I'm going to stop.

On a more positive front, DMSI is still causing crazy waves in my business. I've got a call in about 30 minutes with a very lucrative contact to discuss a joint eCommerce venture. This individual runs a huge network of websites, plus a radio show and wants me to help him expand into selling online. The "respect" vibe from DMSI is crazy dope.

Marching on.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 10-01-2016

Shitty mood and lots of iois while on DMSI? Check.

Lol.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 10-01-2016

That phone call went better than I could've ever imagined. Crazy business deals and I'm going to be interviewed as an eCom and entrepreneurship expert for a radio show.

Ask me why I feel so... down right now? Resistance? Fear of success? All the momentum I had this morning is gone. I just want to shut down and not do anything. Canceled my date for tonight. Just not in the mood. I'm worn out and quite tired of women right now.

Urge to run AM6 or BASE 4G + UM is so strong. Growing weary of this oscillation between high and low. Results and no results. It feels like the modules are hitting something really deep, but it's REALLY WEIRD. I can't quite explain how this feels.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blacksheep - 10-01-2016

(09-30-2016, 08:20 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: He was literally bouncing off me when he bumped into me, couldn't get me to budge. Good luck, homie.

That's Hilarious. Sounds like about every 19-23 year old male at some point.

(10-01-2016, 12:22 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: That phone call went better than I could've ever imagined. Crazy business deals and I'm going to be interviewed as an eCom and entrepreneurship expert for a radio show.

That's really great news. From your journal it sounds like DMSI is playing a role in your business advances. I've noticed a feeling of infinite possibility myself, and my bank manager was acting like a puppy dog trying way too hard to please me.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 10-01-2016

Congrats on the deals and interview chaos!

Don't worry about needing time to yourself, it's all part of healing.