Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just because it's mostly hidden by the subconscious, doesn't mean it's not incredibly powerful. It's about like halving or quartering the minimum turning radius of the Titanic.

I don't get what you mean... and didn't the Titanic sink?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 11:32 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 11:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just because it's mostly hidden by the subconscious, doesn't mean it's not incredibly powerful. It's about like halving or quartering the minimum turning radius of the Titanic.

Yes, the Titanic sank, very good, Sarge. You know your history.

The point is, the Titanic was a very big ship (the biggest for it's time, IIRC) and as such it would have had a lot of resistance to turning because it was so long and sat as deeply in the water as it did. The minimum turn radius allwable by the ship size, weight, length, thrust, etc. could be calculated using physics and math, and it would give a very slow, wide minimum turn radius.

It would have required a huge amount of power to half or quarter it's minimum turn radius... that's what I am talking about.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 11:35 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Rolleyes

(09-28-2016, 11:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: The point is, the Titanic was a very big ship (the biggest for it's time, IIRC) and as such it would have had a lot of resistance to turning because it was so long and sat as deeply in the water as it did. The minimum turn radius allwable by the ship size, weight, length, thrust, etc. could be calculated using physics and math, and it would give a very slow, wide minimum turn radius.

It would have required a huge amount of power to half or quarter it's minimum turn radius... that's what I am talking about.

Fair enough. Perhaps the solution is to get in the row boat instead of lug the whole Titanic around.

(09-28-2016, 11:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Rolleyes

(09-28-2016, 11:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: The point is, the Titanic was a very big ship (the biggest for it's time, IIRC) and as such it would have had a lot of resistance to turning because it was so long and sat as deeply in the water as it did. The minimum turn radius allwable by the ship size, weight, length, thrust, etc. could be calculated using physics and math, and it would give a very slow, wide minimum turn radius.

Fair enough. Perhaps the solution is to get in the row boat instead of lug the whole Titanic around.

Yes, the solution to turning the Titanic on a dime is to get in a rowboat! lol Now you see my analogy, hopefully. The Titanic represents the person, and their inertia and resistance to change. I'm trying to get them to voluntarily make changes faster and more effectively than they believed they could. My goal is to "get the Titanic to turn on a dime" - literally, just go from a heading of 241 degrees to a heading of 165 degrees immediately. See what I'm saying?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-28-2016

In a restaurant with my friend, kid, his girlfriend and his nephew. Pretty sure I sniped the waitress, tall and leggy blonde. I feel that profound intuitive pull, and she keeps finding reasons to smile at me -- literally happened twice while writing this. Environment isn't going to let me go at her tho, or maybe that's just an excuse. Thing is, I'm perceiving myself as higher value. Profound changes about.

(09-28-2016, 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 11:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Rolleyes

Yes, the solution to turning the Titanic on a dime is to get in a rowboat! lol Now you see my analogy, hopefully. The Titanic represents the person, and their inertia and resistance to change. I'm trying to get them to voluntarily make changes faster and more effectively than they believed they could. My goal is to "get the Titanic to turn on a dime" - literally, just go from a heading of 241 degrees to a heading of 165 degrees immediately. See what I'm saying?

Oh, lol. Now I get it.

I know that the Titanic represented the person, but I thought the size of it represented their internal issues. So I thought the best way forward was to let go of whatever it was that made them so big and "jump ship".

Sometimes I do not say all of what I'm thinking and it makes it confusing for others

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-28-2016

Was just lost in a wave of nostalgia while out and about. Suddenly had the urge to drive out to my childhood home in the country, where I lived from about 3-4 years old until I was 18. The bulk of my memories was formed here. I haven't been here in a very long time, even though it's only about 30 minutes from where I'm currently living. Been avoiding it. When I got there, I saw that the house has been condemned. Makes sense. It was a real piece of shit even when I lived there. We grew up in poor. Parents did the best they could -- I never went hungry, always had a few nice things -- but poverty becomes a neverending generational curse, exactly why I'm fighting so hard to break this pattern for my child.

Anyway, I had Pandora playing, and "Home" by Sheryl Crow came on. If you watch the video, these are the types of people I grew up around. A black man stuck in a white man's world. That song was followed up with Seed of Memory by Terry Reid. Something about that combination unlocked this... tremendous feeling of emotional release and euphoria, like I was truly letting something go. Not quite sure yet, but it feels like my soul is lighter.

Landslide popped up too. All these songs that just fit the moment. You should've seen me. Grown ass black man sitting on the steps of a dilapidated house in the rain, listening to emo country songs. I'm sticking my face in the rain so I can lie to myself that I wasn't crying.

I can't tell if I'm happy or sad right now. I'm in this weird state of limbo where I'm holding both emotions simultaneously. Oscillating between extreme gratitude for being alive and wondering if it'd be better just to move on to the next realm.

I find it so interesting that a subliminal designed to manifest sex is taking me this far into self-reflection. We have a few critics that say we're not taking action, that we're just wallowing in the past. I'll have to disagree. For the first time in a long time, I'm allowing myself to feel instead of shutting it down, pushing those feelings away. And I think that's the secret -- part of being in the moment and seducing a woman is allowing yourself to feel. Passion, boldness, action -- those are all feelings and if I've been shutting those down in the past, I'm impeding my ability to make things happen.

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to the day when I'm done clearing and I'm executing the sexual programming. I can't say that I'm ENJOYING what's going on right now, because it's painful as fuck. However, I'm learning more about myself and the world than I ever have before. So, onward with v2.4.

To those of you thinking about bailing -- give it more time. Let's march on together.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Duke.Togo - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 03:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Was just lost in a wave of nostalgia while out and about. Suddenly had the urge to drive out to my childhood home in the country, where I lived from about 3-4 years old until I was 18. The bulk of my memories was formed here. I haven't been here in a very long time, even though it's only about 30 minutes from where I'm currently living. Been avoiding it. When I got there, I saw that the house has been condemned. Makes sense. It was a real piece of shit even when I lived there. We grew up in poor. Parents did the best they could -- I never went hungry, always had a few nice things -- but poverty becomes a neverending generational curse, exactly why I'm fighting so hard to break this pattern for my child.

Anyway, I had Pandora playing, and "Home" by Sheryl Crow came on. If you watch the video, these are the types of people I grew up around. A black man stuck in a white man's world. That song was followed up with Seed of Memory by Terry Reid. Something about that combination unlocked this... tremendous feeling of emotional release and euphoria, like I was truly letting something go. Not quite sure yet, but it feels like my soul is lighter.

Landslide popped up too. All these songs that just fit the moment. You should've seen me. Grown ass black man sitting on the steps of a dilapidated house in the rain, listening to emo country songs. I'm sticking my face in the rain so I can lie to myself that I wasn't crying.

I can't tell if I'm happy or sad right now. I'm in this weird state of limbo where I'm holding both emotions simultaneously. Oscillating between extreme gratitude for being alive and wondering if it'd be better just to move on to the next realm.

I find it so interesting that a subliminal designed to manifest sex is taking me this far into self-reflection. We have a few critics that say we're not taking action, that we're just wallowing in the past. I'll have to disagree. For the first time in a long time, I'm allowing myself to feel instead of shutting it down, pushing those feelings away. And I think that's the secret -- part of being in the moment and seducing a woman is allowing yourself to feel. Passion, boldness, action -- those are all feelings and if I've been shutting those down in the past, I'm impeding my ability to make things happen.

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to the day when I'm done clearing and I'm executing the sexual programming. I can't say that I'm ENJOYING what's going on right now, because it's painful as ****. However, I'm learning more about myself and the world than I ever have before. So, onward with v2.4.

To those of you thinking about bailing -- give it more time. Let's march on together.

This is probably one of the most poignant pieces of writing, I have read in years. The fact that it is a journal entry only makes it that much more impactful for me.

I felt everything you said in this. And I am truly happy for you. Most people have never felt true gratitude for being alive. I believe you have had a major breakthrough, and this will follow you in every aspect of your life.

And I am grateful that I had a chance to read this. It gives me hope, not for the sub, but for humanity. Ultimately, people change the world, and the world then changes people.

Onward and Upward Chaos. Onward and Upward...

I know I probably can't get everyone to respond to my subliminals, but it really makes my job worth while when I see how deeply and powerfully at least some people are benefiting from them. Sometimes, you'd never know that you're not getting to sex the way you want because somewhere 30 miles out in left field there's a piece of yourself that has been crying for 20+ years. But it happens, and it's irrational as hell sometimes, and that's why the only one who can really clear it all up is the person experiencing it. Only they know what hurts they have buried in their subconscious mind, and what they need to be repaired.

Looking forward to seeing where this ends up for you.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-29-2016

Something has changed. Big time. I feel... I can't even put it into words. Dominant. Sexy. Aggressive. There's still this hint of anxiety cycling beneath the feeling, but whatever passed last night brought me a huge leap closer to MSI.

Tonight's date semi-flaked. Threw out this stupid shit test that I would've fell for in the past.

Me: Still on for tonight?

* NOTE: Yes, the PUAs say to never confirm a date, but I'm a fucking businessman, I need to schedule my day.*

Her: I think so

* Silence. I'm not responding to that shit. Ten minutes passes... *

Her: My friend wants to go out with me tonight and I never get to, can we reschedule or you can still meet us there!

* A bunch of dudes here are gonna have wet dreams that I missed a chance for a threesome or some shit, but guys, THIS IS A SHIT TEST. It's basically to see what your options are (if you have none, you'll accept her divided attention) and how you'll react to her flaking. If you get mad, she'll know that she was your only option. Trust me on this. Sicko will back me up. Steven was once asking how to handle this situation. Well, the secret is... HAVE OTHER OPTIONS. I've got so many other things I can do tonight, including going to boxing class, that I honestly don't give a shit. Plus, I have a Tinder full of potentials and another date Saturday.*

Me: No. We'll reschedule.

Her: You sure?

Me: If we meet, I have every intention on seducing you and sweeping you off your feet. Your girl friend will be jealous. And guys will hate. I'll pass.

Her: Haha, I really like that. I really want that. Smile

You shouldn't have flaked, fuck face. Now, since she flaked, I'm going silent. If she wants to go out, she'll text me when she's free. If not, I'll go out with one of the other 20 women I'm having to entertain right now.

I'm thinking of writing a short online dating guide, showing how a normal guy like myself is able to attract so many prospects online. There's a science to it. Just like Wolverine is learning all the nuances of approaching, I've been working this online dating circuit for like 10 years. It's NOT as bad as the PUAs make it out to be. Most men just play the game incorrectly and get frustrated.

Online dating is about SYSTEMS. It's about minimizing the amount of effort you expend in order to get a date. That means everything is systematized. I treat my profile like I'm writing marketing copy. That means, I conduct conversion studies to see how I can increase conversions. In regards to OkCupud, there's a little trick that works very well for me. You add a "call to action" at the end. OkCupid has a "like" button that notifies you if someone presses it. I tell the woman to hit the "like" button and I'll message them. Works EXTREMELY well. I get a ton of likes a day, and the best thing is: those are pre-qualified leads! Ask Sarge -- who does door to door sales -- how much more awesome his job would be if every person he spoke to had already called his company and expressed interest in buying new windows.

The cold calling game is rough -- ESPECIALLY with online dating, since even the ugliest women are getting an insane amount of messages. So, pre-qualify, pre-qualify, PRE-QUALIFY. My profile literally says:

"I'm very protective of my time. I have little intention of spending tons of time chatting online, so message me if... You're a great conversationalist + You're ready to grab a drink. Hit the like button and I'll message you."

PRE-QUALIFY, PRE-QUALIFY, PRE-QUALIFY.

And then, everything is templated. Your responses to her? Templated. I don't mean a rigid template. I mean, a gambit that you know reallllllly well. Like, I love to do this gambit where I ask them to give me their favorite mixed drink and I'll tell them about their personality. It's a stupid gambit because the answers are always the same, lol.

And I always close with: "Perfect, because I see cocktails, fun conversation and much flirting in your near future. Soon as you send me your number."

Always works. ALWAYS works. But, at the end of the game, remember it's a numbers game. For every 10 chicks I talk to, I get about 7 numbers and 2 conversions to dates.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-29-2016

I'd be interested in this when I get started on my online stuff chaos. I'm pushing for next week some time but this style business is f*cking me over. I may have to go ahead without my perfect clothes.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - wolverine_i_am - 09-29-2016

Yeah never good when she asks to bring a friend along. Had girls ask similar things before. I made my intent clear that it's just gonna be her and I.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-29-2016

Note: Don't attribute my results to my alleged "success" with women in the past. To do that ignores and discredits my long, arduous journey and I'll probably end up chewing you out for it. Just chill out and let DMSI do it's thing.