Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Sickologist - 09-25-2016

Chaos, I already said that I don't disagree with the healing. I'm not doubing your results with AM6, I'm also seeing similar stuff in say Kol's thread.

My point is, going out there to test yourself and your capabilities is another way. I did that a long time before using subs.

And it's not all about pussy. I think self development is mostly hype, the same with "do it yourself manuals"

As a writer, let's say you try to get a novel published. Just because you may have insecurties about how good it is, it could still be a hit. Some writers never get anything published because they always get stuck on the details.

Similar to women situation, a guys percieved weakness will proably not prevent the guy from getting laid, getting stuck festering about his "weakness" prevents him from getting laid.

Same with money making, "my product needs to be perfect or else". So, your product needs to be good enough and there needs to be a demand for it.

There's always a demand for cock, same with pussy. Ultimately, when you've banged enough girls, there's more healing in that than an internal mental and emotional process.

But again, I have absoulutely nothing against healing, and I never said my way is the only way.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 05:23 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Ultimately, when you've banged enough girls, there's more healing in that than an internal mental and emotional process.

You'll have to bear with me -- this resistance is kicking my ass today and I'm having a hard time constructing sentences. Fingers are barely functioning.

Like I said, we're in agreement for about 99% of everything and I recognize that we all have our own paths. At this point, I'm just engaging in a thought experiment for those who are still "lost," or searching for a path to follow.

I was with you up until this part. I've banged a lot of bitches and the only thing I got better at was attracting bitches and banging them. Which was a lot of fun, I admit. That is, until I began to associate my self-worth with whether or not a woman wanted to sleep with me. Not to mention, the rage and disdain I had for them was extremely detrimental. The fact of the matter is:

My masculinity and self-worth is NOT defined by a women's bullshit, flighty, faulty sexual desire.

I want to be a self-actualized, well-rounded badass. If that means I have to sacrifice a few bangs here or there to find my own internal happiness, so be it. But I absolutely refuse to make my entire life about -- hell, I refuse to make 30% of my life about getting my dick wet. Women simply don't interest me that much outside of periodic companionship and yes, physical intimacy.

So yes, the idea that I can run a sub and it'll bring me emotional and mental peace and clarity ALONGSIDE increased attraction is very appealing to me.

For example, look at Dzemoo's recent post about the chick that asked "are you happy now" after having sex, when in the past, he'd be the one asking that question. If a woman posed that question to me, I'd pat her silly ass on the head, send her home and launch a new product -- making a couple of grand in the process.

Why? Because in the grand scheme of things, women ain't really shit. It's fun to get laid, but when I tell someone to take action, I mean in the gym. I mean with business. And yes, the occasional woman.

So yeah, definitely take action. Just don't neglect the power of self-development just because some people have a tendency to use that as a crutch. I use all my self-development to fuel my dreams.

Resistance is fierce. I'm just really sad and depressed. Every time I start to work, I just get even more depressed and disappointed. Drank an Orange Red Bull and ate some chocolate. The aura began to project -- HARD. The resistance is lessening. I'm feeling the DMSI Morphine Drip. Is the "morphine drip" a side effect of the aura projecting?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 05:23 AM)Sickologist Wrote: . Ultimately, when you've banged enough girls, there's more healing in that than an internal mental and emotional process.

Sicko u are excatly thinking like me

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 07:28 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Resistance is fierce. I'm just really sad and depressed. Every time I start to work, I just get even more depressed and disappointed. Drank an Orange Red Bull and ate some chocolate. The aura began to project -- HARD. The resistance is lessening. I'm feeling the DMSI Morphine Drip. Is the "morphine drip" a side effect of the aura projecting?

No. It means you're overcoming your resistance.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Sickologist - 09-25-2016

Chaos, the only issue there is that I didn't elaborate enough on that point. My bad.

Let's say you have a kid who had sex with 2 random drunk girls, coulld't cum, they emaaculated him, he felt shame, guilt and all that. Now he's running healing subs.

Another guy who had both very positive and negative sexual experiences with women, he has seen it all. He knows the truth about women and is more clear minded regarding sexual matters.

The difference is, I laugh at weird chicks. An inexperienced guy who is running healing subs do not, he tries to prevent women laughing at him.

So when you say that your masculinity and self worth are not defined by women, but yourself, I completely agree. It's the same here.

But consider this, without all of those "negative" experiences with women, would you have realized that?

This is why the newbies need to get out there and get laid by all means necessary, learn how the game works and then they can heal. Until then, they're just stuck in a loop. I mean, just read some journals...

You've been out enough to recognize patterns and female behaviors accurately. No amount of healing for a newbie can make up for the blood and sweat it takes to get there.

(09-25-2016, 09:37 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Chaos, the only issue there is that I didn't elaborate enough on that point. My bad.

Let's say you have a kid who had sex with 2 random drunk girls, coulld't cum, they emaaculated him, he felt shame, guilt and all that. Now he's running healing subs.

Another guy who had both very positive and negative sexual experiences with women, he has seen it all. He knows the truth about women and is more clear minded regarding sexual matters.

The difference is, I laugh at weird chicks. An inexperienced guy who is running healing subs do not, he tries to prevent women laughing at him.

So when you say that your masculinity and self worth are not defined by women, but yourself, I completely agree. It's the same here.

But consider this, without all of those "negative" experiences with women, would you have realized that?

This is why the newbies need to get out there and get laid by all means necessary, learn how the game works and then they can heal. Until then, they're just stuck in a loop. I mean, just read some journals...

You've been out enough to recognize patterns and female behaviors accurately. No amount of healing for a newbie can make up for the blood and sweat it takes to get there.

A fair point. Running healing subs is ultimately useless if you're not out there taking action. Men are born in the flames of rejection. I think that's why so many men crash and burn. Their egos are so invested in the validation of women that they completely crumble when rejected.

On the subliminal front...

Resistance is passing. That was absolutely terrible. There was a point where I was getting nauseated, was dry heaving and shit. The headache is now subsiding and the fear / sadness is leaving. I don't quite know what's changed. I do feel very sexual right now and I can feel the sexual energy pouring from me. Also getting motivated to knock out two days worth of work, since yesterday was a total bust.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - mat422 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 09:56 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 09:37 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Chaos, the only issue there is that I didn't elaborate enough on that point. My bad.

A fair point. Running healing subs is ultimately useless if you're not out there taking action. Men are born in the flames of rejection. I think that's why so many men crash and burn. Their egos are so invested in the validation of women that they completely crumble when rejected.

On the subliminal front...

Resistance is passing. That was absolutely terrible. There was a point where I was getting nauseated, was dry heaving and shit. The headache is now subsiding and the fear / sadness is leaving. I don't quite know what's changed. I do feel very sexual right now and I can feel the sexual energy pouring from me. Also getting motivated to knock out two days worth of work, since yesterday was a total bust.

That's some serious resistance there. Do you know what it's in response to? Or just a general resistance to change?

No idea. Still hasn't completely passed yet. It's just gotten a lot better. Probably won't see real change until tomorrow.

On another front, I bought some L-Glutamine. Gonna test the old chaosvrgn mixture, see how that goes. Wink

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Bookstacks DC737 - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 12:16 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: No idea. Still hasn't completely passed yet. It's just gotten a lot better. Probably won't see real change until tomorrow.

On another front, I bought some L-Glutamine. Gonna test the old chaosvrgn mixture, see how that goes. Wink

What was the old chaosvrgn mixture?

L-Glutamine
ALCAR
Uridine
Fish Oil
B-Vitamin Complex

I tried the full mixture today. The aura hits were unbelievable. Respect was off the charts. I'd say 65-75% of the women I encountered gave me deer-in-headlights look. Manifestations were crazy. After 2 weeks of silence, #3 texted me. I'm ignoring her ass because I'm no longer interested.

HOWEVER -- I had fierce, FIERCE resistance for the past two days that just passed. I'm feeling like a god right now. That being said, I can't attribute all my results to the mixture. So, I'm going to avoid taking it for the next few days and see what my new baseline is now that I've been cleared of what blockage and then I'll re-measure.

To comment on this battle about healing: My results are proof that healing works -- at least for me. Every time something clears, I grow more focused, more attractive, more powerful. My MSI increases. I'm in full on hunter mode, closing numbers on Tinder for fucking sport. 3 in the last few hours. I'm getting numbers and then tossing them. I will admit, however, that Sickologist has a point: I'm taking action, not just hiding in the house and whining about women. I'm talking to women (albeit online because my town is tiny as fuck) and building my business.

What I REALLY want, however, is for DMSI to clear all fears about day game. Also, I have a date on Thursday. Eager to see how DMSI performs there.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-25-2016

For me the debate seemed to be steering the sub's development away from what it should be.

I'm all for healing AS A TOOL to get more pussy, not as the goal (which is to get more pussy).

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 06:23 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: For me the debate seemed to be steering the sub's development away from what it should be.

I'm all for healing AS A TOOL to get more pussy, not as the goal (which is to get more pussy).

That's how it's designed. Clearing to make you ready to and get you to execute the script and achieve the primary goal of the program.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 06:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-25-2016, 06:23 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: For me the debate seemed to be steering the sub's development away from what it should be.

That's how it's designed. Clearing to make you ready to and get you to execute the script and achieve the primary goal of the program.

Yeah, you keep reminding me of that and I freak out when people get the way they do because it makes me think you'll listen to them and change things lol.

It's all good. I trust you. I definitely think you're headed in the right direction. We just need MOAR. Big Grin