Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: there wont be a definite healing, the problem is with 2.4 i feel sedated and self conscious i get sad when i see guys with gfs and i am lacking my wildness and care free state that is nessceray for success i am also more stiff and less cool in my game even approval seeking of some women

One thing I found really useful from running EHPRA 2.0 was the self-validation, and emotional validation. It's ok to feel sad. It doesn't make you weak, it's part of being a human being. Learning to use it to identify and overcome an issue and become a better man is what it's all about. Then, perhaps the things that used to make you sad won't bother you anymore. It's the difference between dealing with an issue, and being ok with dealing with issues, and avoiding (not dealing) with issues.

I believe these self-validation modules are included in DMSI.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 09:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: there wont be a definite healing, the problem is with 2.4 i feel sedated and self conscious i get sad when i see guys with gfs and i am lacking my wildness and care free state that is nessceray for success i am also more stiff and less cool in my game even approval seeking of some women

One thing I found really useful from running EHPRA 2.0 was the self-validation, and emotional validation. It's ok to feel sad. It doesn't make you weak, it's part of being a human being. Learning to use it to identify and overcome an issue and become a better man is what it's all about. Then, perhaps the things that used to make you sad won't bother you anymore. It's the difference between dealing with an issue, and being ok with dealing with issues, and avoiding (not dealing) with issues.

i believe in the concept of law of attraction of ignoring an issue to deal with it they say everything you focus on becomes stronger so if i focus on my emotional issues they become more

look at the war against terrorizm it only caused more terror

look at the war against drugs it only cause more drugs

all i see from ephra 2 journals are guys being depressed remembering past things and having girls stop dating them that used to date them on attraction subs

i dont want to focus on my problems and my past i want to focus on my future and my opportunities

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Sickologist - 09-24-2016

Finally someone who could put it into simple words. Success and moving forward is more important than getting wrapped up in "emotional traumas". There are no good or bad experiences, they are just experiences and some people try label them. Screw that, just take it for what it is.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 10:01 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Finally someone who could put it into simple words. Success and moving forward is more important than getting wrapped up in "emotional traumas". There are no good or bad experiences, they are just experiences and some people try label them. Screw that, just take it for what it is.

Getting rid of those emotional traumas is key to moving forward. I'm experiencing this first hand. The more blockages v2.4 removes, the better results I'm seeing. Logically, I can't ignore what I'm living right now.

In other news --

The sub is working on some really deep issues. I can barely function and think today. Can't write sentences. SUPER, SUPER, SUPER HUNGRY. This only happens when I'm processing some really deep changes. After this morning's surreal happenings, I'm very eager to see what's being affected.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: look at the war against terrorizm it only caused more terror

all i see from ephra 2 journals are guys being depressed remembering past things and having girls stop dating them that used to date them on attraction subs

i dont want to focus on my problems and my past i want to focus on my future and my opportunities

Indeed the goal is important, but to get to that goal you have to take a direction that will lead you there. If something from the past is blocking your goal, it's best to resolve it, not go around it.

It is absolute paramount that you focus on your goal, because it causes you to take the necessary steps to achieve it, but if ignoring past experiences that block achievement worked, than most of us wouldn't be using subs in the first place, we'd all be alpha and attractive successful businessmen with good social skills.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Sickologist - 09-24-2016

What I see in E2 (and some AM) journals are guys who are sitting at home going through their emotions on their own and post about being healed internally seeing their past mistakes etc.

All good, I have nothing against that. But that's not the only way.

When I was a 17 year old shy, socially retarded kid I threw myself into the fire and moved my way up the foodchain at an incredible rate. I started at the absolute bottom, now I'm at the top. It's because I've seen and done a lot of crazy shit. Those experiences made me who I am, not sitting inside hiding from the world healing.

An aura sub that is scripted in a way that pushes the user out of his comfort zone is more realistic if you guys want real growth. The original AOS sub has a focused script on few goals and that's why I had more success with that sub than basically any SM user on this page. That's not a coincidence. The more focus there is, the quicker you get results. If you get resistance, then good. That shows your limitations and then you do a "Kenpachi" and come out on top anyway.

You don't know how good you reallly are until you've proven it out there in the real world. Less mental masturbation, more action. I know you guys don't wanna hear it, but it's the truth. You're all smart guys and can take what you will from this. But I'm not gonna quit until that sub is made, love it or hate it.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Chris P. Bacon - 09-24-2016

Indeed there is more than one way, if you want to look at it from a myers briggs perspective there is at least 16 different ways to get it done. There are many options and this is why I choose to refrain from commenting on discussions like this. My way isn't the only way, and neither is anyone else's. I have opinions and life experiences that come through a filtration lens, as does everyone else, to claim to have the only way that works is silly. In my opinion the best way to achieve your goal is to set it and listen to the nudges of your subconscious. Healing or no healing, sex or no sex, money or no money. We are all individuals and a one size fits all solution will not work for everyone, too many variables.

Sick --

We usually agree on 99% of things. This isn't going to be one of them.

One being the fact that I've run AM6 for a year straight. And my post-AM6 life is 3000x better than my pre-AM6 life. In EVERY aspect. I make more money (more than most people), and I do it on my own terms. I have no bosses. I get more women (juggling four as of last night). I get more respect. People don't fuck with me -- at all. I'm happier. I'm a better, stronger, more self-actualized person in EVERY WAY.

It seems that you guys are judging your masculinity on how many women you're bedding. I'm not going to be one of those guys that says that doesn't matter, but it's not the only thing that matters AND you end up putting your power, your essence in the hands of women.

While running a sub, yes there's a "processing" stage where you indulge in "mental masturbation." That's not a bad thing. That's how you go through growth on the sub. And that's what the healing / clearing optimization / whatever modules are doing. It's paving the way for people who can't take action to take action. Once the sub finishes, then you take action, just like I have in AM6. Just like I'm doing in DMSI.

You can't declare that your truth is absolute truth. You can't even claim that your truth is the "right" truth. To do that would be to downplay everyone else's personal experiences and growth patterns.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-24-2016

Hmm, a lot of good ideas in here. Mostly I agree with Sicko but chaos has some good points too but I have to bring attention to the fact that chaos is largely focusing on emotional healing (something he probably wanted) while sicko is focusing on sex (something he wants).

If we get right down to it, it's just different priorities, but I think we definitely need to focus on the goal of DMSI and what we want to accomplish with this sub.

To put this in perspective, there's a book I just got (haven't read it yet) called "It's Not About the Shark". Basically it tells the story of Steven Spielberg and how when he was making Jaws, the shark actually broke down. He had (believe it or not) intended Jaws to be a monster flick where the shark was featured quite prominently.

Instead of focusing on the problem and trying to fix it (i.e. instead of thinking "how can I fix my shark to make the shark movie"?) he focused on the solution (i.e. "How I can I still make an awesome movie?").

What he came up with was that it's far more scary to know there is a shark but not know where it is, than to see a shark always attacking. And so, "Jaws" was made, and became an iconic movie.

So I think that kind of thinking is needed when developing this sub. We know what we want, now we have to find a way to get there. But I don't think focusing on healing (i.e. "fixing the shark") is the answer.

I mean think about it: we have Dzemoo and Sickologist, both very good with women, and by their own admission or indirect alluding: messed up (i.e. NOT "healed")

And yet they make it work.

Isn't this more preferential? I'm not saying we shouldn't learn to overcome our issues, that, of course, is important.

But when going for this goal, one has to ask if we're making it "about the shark" (i.e. the problems) instead of the solutions. And of course only Shannon knows that.

But Shannon, if you haven't already, I'd read that book if I were you. It might give you some ideas.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - JackOfHearts - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 09:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-24-2016, 09:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

i believe in the concept of law of attraction of ignoring an issue to deal with it they say everything you focus on becomes stronger so if i focus on my emotional issues they become more

look at the war against terrorizm it only caused more terror

It's not a war against terrorism it's a war for petrol, money, and power, the more people are afraid and terrorized the more the politics have power. Who makes a profit during a war and have more freedom to do what ever he wants?
The war on drugs is probably with the same end.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shawn - 09-24-2016

(09-24-2016, 12:49 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: It's not a war against terrorism it's a war for petrol, money, and power, the more people are afraid and terrorized the more the politics have power. Who makes a profit during a war and have more freedom to do what ever he wants?
The war on drugs is probably with the same end.

I saw once a reportage where drugs are pushed by politic interests, so who knows.

Resistance was so bad that I ended up running a loop just to get a bit of relief. There was a moment there when all I wanted to do was just take a ton of sleeping pills and just pass out. FOREVER. Nah, jk. But it was bad.

Eager to see what's being cleared, especially after my results from this morning.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Illumi - 09-25-2016

Chaosvrgn's Qoute...
" I'm starting to see what type of woman I'm TRULY attracted to. Seems like I have a thing for submissive, energetic, hyper-feminine women with soft features and poise "

This is EXACTLY my type of women too, the swedish spanish girl that v2.4 manifested is that type too.
Also the very first woman i fell in move with was like that.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-25-2016

More resistance. Gonna be another long day. Perhaps we're getting close to the point where I'll begin executing the sexual programming without hesitation.