Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-21-2016

The masked is a lot lower volume of subliminal audio data than the US. It makes perfect sense that someone would respond better to one than the other, or even a mix of the two, depending on their personality. Chaos takes higher volumes as being told what to do, and resists. We established that a long time ago. So masked is going be taken more like being asked to do something, and that's a lot more likely to get results for him.

But Dzemoo takes volume increase as a source of motivation, and so lower volume is less effective and obvious for him.

Mystery solved.

Dzemoo, if both have the same frequency response, then I'll need the full range of specs on them to compare.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Blink - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 10:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: The masked is a lot lower volume of subliminal audio data than the US. It makes perfect sense that someone would respond better to one than the other, or even a mix of the two, depending on their personality. Chaos takes higher volumes as being told what to do, and resists. We established that a long time ago. So masked is going be taken more like being asked to do something, and that's a lot more likely to get results for him.

But Dzemoo takes volume increase as a source of motivation, and so lower volume is less effective and obvious for him.

Mystery solved.

Not sure if this was previously answered as well. Is this an introvert/extrovert situation? Or could it be?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 10:53 AM)Blink Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: The masked is a lot lower volume of subliminal audio data than the US. It makes perfect sense that someone would respond better to one than the other, or even a mix of the two, depending on their personality. Chaos takes higher volumes as being told what to do, and resists. We established that a long time ago. So masked is going be taken more like being asked to do something, and that's a lot more likely to get results for him.

Mystery solved.

Not sure if this was previously answered as well. Is this an introvert/extrovert situation? Or could it be?

Could be, but I am more inclined to believe it has to do with different personality aspects and basic fear levels.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - hunk - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:26 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Six minutes into masked and I feel the aura project.

I can relate to this. Whenever I listen to v2.4 while I'm awake, just during the first loop and between 4 to 5 minute mark I feel a tingling sensation.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - bits - 09-21-2016

Mystery solved.

Dzemoo, if both have the same frequency response, then I'll need the full range of specs on them to compare.

Shannon, what are your thoughts about creating a subliminal to determine which format you best respond to?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7989.html

(09-16-2016, 08:02 PM)bits Wrote: I try to use both ultrasonic and masked because its hard for me to know which is better but I'll admit it's a bit of a pain. With some of the heat/hunger reports coming from DMSI and the ability for NSFM to instantly put you "in state" I think a cheap/free subliminal that simply induces some physical response like hunger/heat would be great to see which format you best respond to.

I know you can get results with either format but it has mentioned that some people may respond more favorably to one over the other depending on their personality, the problem is since these programs take time it's hard to know which is best but if there is some physical response we can see how fast it took place and how intense it was.

It could also be useful for testing equipment, bass/treble/equalizer settings, etc. One pair of headphones may be using too much bass enhancement that limit results while another without it performs better. Some may get nothing from their speakers but get great results from their headphones and vice versa.

I know you're busy Shannon but it would reduce time to see results, refunds, people stopping due to resistance, and lead to more purchases of other products if people can use the ideal format right from the start.

Or do you have any suggestions on any existing subliminals that could possibly be used for this type of testing?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-21-2016

Random older, but still cute women are calling me "baby" all of a sudden. Excuse me, baby. Hey there, baby.

Whatever could be causing this?!?!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-22-2016

Woke up at 5am. Was unable to fall back asleep. I "clusterdreamed" all night. Dream after dream after dream. Random subjects. Some dreams lasting only a few seconds before moving on. I can't remember most of them, only that it happened. Feels like the healing modules are aggressively tearing through garbage. I can sense a distinct shift in various thought patterns. For example -- I've never been a cold approach kinda guy. Always preferred 1-on-1 interactions. The idea of cold approach used to evoke a sense of fear and dread. Now, I'm considering the idea -- without fear. Trust me, that's a MASSIVE change.

Woke up full of rage. Ended up texting my child's mother something rather harsh. She's gonna be in for it when she awakens. Trust me, she deserved it. She has this super bubbly and "friendly" personality that has everyone fooled. Beneath the surface is a very manipulative and selfish person. It took my family a long time to see it. They were actually angry with me when I left her. Some of my friends still are, and I've banned them from talking about the subject because I've grown weary of them taking her side by default.

Seems like a lot of the rage is directed at friends and family's past and current attempts to manipulate me, and I'm having a very visceral reaction to it. Shutting them down fast and hard -- without any consideration as to what it'll do to the relationship. I've developed this, "you'll stop what you're doing or we're done" kind of attitude. My entire life is being reshaped, slowly but surely. I have a business colleague / friend that's very negative. Every time you bring up an idea, he shoots it down, or starts bringing up all the ways it'll fail, or starts talking about all the things you'll need to succeed. All in the name of "skepticism." He also likes to look down on certain things because he's an "artist" and thinks he's above making money. I'm diminishing his role in my life to minimal, partly because of the aforementioned issues. Also because he only ever wants to hang out if he's depressed and wants someone to dump his negative energy on. Fuck that. Not interested. I'm no one's emotional trash can.

I'm supposed to go out on a date tonight, but I think I'm gonna flake. I want to test DMSI, but I was never really feeling the girl. She's kinda uggs in the face (okay, she's really uggs in the face), though she has a really nice, tight body. I'd have to drive an hour to see her, plus I'd miss boxing class and a night of working on my business. On the flipside, I feel like this is just resistance surfacing, because I have this odd urge to go. Like, something -- like OE or the autopilot -- is telling me that I'll get laid if I go tonight. From our conversations, even though we never breached the topic of sex, I get this impression that she really just wants to get laid.

... but man, she really isn't pretty. Like, at all. 8/10 body, 4/10 face. I'm torn. I'll figure this out later. I've got a big business breakfast meeting in a few hours. Gonna focus on that. Speaking of which...

A certain cycle (the same one Shannon's working with) predicted that I would feel as if my life was at a standstill while I was working on internal issues -- that is, until October. In October, my life is supposed to take a huge jump forward. I'm working with this cycle, releasing three new info products, instituting my new automated e-mail marketing funnel system and launching a new eCommerce brand in a very solid niche.

Will update regarding date later.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - AlphaScorpio - 09-22-2016

Bag over the face, problem solved...

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 02:00 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm supposed to go out on a date tonight, but I think I'm gonna flake. I want to test DMSI, but I was never really feeling the girl. She's kinda uggs in the face (okay, she's really uggs in the face), though she has a really nice, tight body. I'd have to drive an hour to see her, plus I'd miss boxing class and a night of working on my business. On the flipside, I feel like this is just resistance surfacing, because I have this odd urge to go. Like, something -- like OE or the autopilot -- is telling me that I'll get laid if I go tonight. From our conversations, even though we never breached the topic of sex, I get this impression that she really just wants to get laid.

... but man, she really isn't pretty. Like, at all. 8/10 body, 4/10 face. I'm torn. I'll figure this out later.

You have to be a bit curious if "this hunch" you are having about getting laid is right?? You sound so sure of yourself, which is cool. I admire your confidence.

Let's pretend you decide to go, drive an hour out of your way. If you don't get laid... will you be disappointed that your "hunch" was wrong?? Are you going to "try" to get laid if you go? Or will you just hang out with her and be content?

Could it be... you are being guided there to meet someone else for sex?? You go see this girl and after you get out of your car you run into someone else...

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Lucius - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 02:00 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Seems like a lot of the rage is directed at friends and family's past and current attempts to manipulate me, and I'm having a very visceral reaction to it. Shutting them down fast and hard -- without any consideration as to what it'll do to the relationship. I've developed this, "you'll stop what you're doing or we're done" kind of attitude. My entire life is being reshaped, slowly but surely. I have a business colleague / friend that's very negative. Every time you bring up an idea, he shoots it down, or starts bringing up all the ways it'll fail, or starts talking about all the things you'll need to succeed. All in the name of "skepticism." He also likes to look down on certain things because he's an "artist" and thinks he's above making money. I'm diminishing his role in my life to minimal, partly because of the aforementioned issues. Also because he only ever wants to hang out if he's depressed and wants someone to dump his negative energy on. **** that. Not interested. I'm no one's emotional trash can.

I came across a quote from a comedian that helps me cheer up when I find myself in such a situation:

"If you're looking for sympathy you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary." David Sedaris

I have never said it in anyone's face, but just the thought of saying it helps me get a good laugh in my stomach.

Today's meeting went AMAZING. Like, AMAZING. I don't know how it could get any better. I was treated like a celebrity. The only "weird" thing was when the guy I wanted to make a business deal with started lightly teasing me. He's older than I am and was "busting my chops." However, a strange intuition informed me that he wasn't really trying to AMOG me or put me down -- it seemed like he was testing to see if I could deal with his very light teasing. Almost like a, "if you wanna work with me, can you accept not being in charge?" In this situation, the answer is HELL YES. This man generates $100k/month in revenue. Nope, I ain't gotta be the alpha here.

Anyway, we have two tentative deals. And tomorrow morning, I have a meeting with ANOTHER entrepreneur to work on a small e-product that will generate a few thousand dollars. Much thanks to Shannon for making me aware of this "cycle." October WILL be my breakout month!

Moving on -- I'm having A LOT of weird dreams about slavery. Being a slave. Having to endure a lashing. This is a reoccurring thing that's happened my entire life. Took a nap after the meeting. Had another one of those dreams. When I woke up, I had that fatigued "resistance" feel, but it passed. Feels like something's cleared. After a few weeks of dormancy, my "hunter" mindset is coming back in regards to online dating. I'm being bold, brash, daring and controversial. Very risk-taking. Here's a sample convo with "Mary." On her profile, she had "Why are men so obsessed with taking car selfies?!"

Me: Whaaaa? You mean car selfies aren't the secret to attraction? I've been doing it all wrong, Mary. Sad

Mary: Man. Some days are life changing. Sorry to rock your world this morning.

Me: Yesterday, I learned I can't print my own money. Today, no car selfies. #2016becrazy.

Mary: LOLOLOL! Did you get some printed before you found out? Because I'm soooo down to try and spend it.

INTERJECTION -- At this point, I would usually go for the number. That's the subtext. But, I felt my intuition urge me to push the convo further. I personally think I'm taking it into the realm of "this guy is a hookup, not a boyfriend."

Me: Nope. Photoshop wouldn't even let me print it. Redirected me to the Secret Service website... they thought of everything.

Me: But...

Me: If it's hoodrat stuff you wanna get into, I can think of dozens of things.

Mary: Lol. I'm not sure how to even take this comment.

EDIT -- she added: So, I guess give me an idea lol.

rofl. For those of you don't know, "hoodrat" means a lot of different things in the black community. It can be a rather promiscious woman. OR, it can be people that just start trouble. I should say something else ambiguous and then go for the number. The key here is to say something hilarious so she'll forget that I called her a ho. Wink

I don't really feel like thinking of that right now. So I'm gonna go grab some food before boxing (ironically, I'm having PORK CHOPS HARHARHARHAR).

Changed my mind, went after it. Got the number. Will post rest of convo soon, gotta eat and go BOX.

When the aura is in full bloom, my boxing ability skyrockets. I'm much more relaxed, which means my techniques are smoother. And in boxing, smoothness + speed = power.

v2.4 is enhancing literally every aspect of my life.

The chick from the marketing event sent me a friend request on FB. lol.