Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 01:05 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Lol its crazy how the results depend on the equipment we use i get different results with different headphones

Shanon is it better to get a brain fog after listening or not because some headphones give me a brain fog and some dont but i dont know which is better

@chaos on in ear headphones i feel nothing thats why i use dj headphones with 5-30k frequency range

What FR gives brain fog?

Sry i dont understand

Yeah simply after listening with headphone 1 i get exhausted and confusion some time

After listening to with headphones two i dont get it

Now i dont know. Which headohones are better

Sorry I'm referring to frequency response what frequency response to each of the headphones have and which one gives the brain fog

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

I actually don't really like DMSI v2.4's US -- I get much, much better results with the masked. On AM6, it was the exact opposite, US gave better results.

In fact, I was wondering if there was something wrong with DMSI's US. Just took a nap a few hours ago. I'm experiencing some weird brain fog and mental confusion now that I'm awake. This happened in AM6 when I'd have what I called a bottleneck -- processing from the night before really didn't kick in until later in the day, and now it's in "hyper processing mode," fucking with my cognitive functions.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Sickologist - 09-20-2016

I only used ultrasonic on speakers during night, but v1 was better during the day on headphones, only needed 1 or 2 loops and it was on.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 11:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Lol its crazy how the results depend on the equipment we use i get different results with different headphones

Shanon is it better to get a brain fog after listening or not because some headphones give me a brain fog and some dont but i dont know which is better

@chaos on in ear headphones i feel nothing thats why i use dj headphones with 5-30k frequency range

I'm quite intrigued! Would you please give a link so we know exactly what headphones you are using?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-20-2016

10 Best: DJ Headphones
http://www.junodownload.com/plus/2010/06/11/10-best-dj-headphones/

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-21-2016

Had numerous dreams last night. Woke up to crazy resistance. Rage-type. Wondering why I'm wasting my time with women and not focusing on my business. Wondering why I'm wasting time on business, and not just making enough to travel around the world and see different places. Wondering what's the point of it all.

Wanna punch a hole through the wall. Think I might just need to eat. I'm about to go get the most unhealthy meal ever. Fuck it.

EDIT: Also have strong urges to quit DMSI and run AM6 or SM3 (why? wtf knows). Or, back to BASE + UM. However, I'm going to see this through, probably until the end of the year because I'm tired of thinking about it, lol.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-21-2016

The more you resist, the bigger the issue it's dealing with. And the bigger that issue is, the more it needs to be dealt with. Which means... the more you resist, the more you need to persist.

It seems like the resistance is being triggered by certain events. For example, every time I go out on a date and have any kind of intimate contact -- including something as simple as making out, I get resistance the next day.

In this case, it was having a conversation with my child's mother. It's one of the unresolved issues in my life and probably the more modern source of why I'm very distrustful of women right now.

I'm getting much better results from masked than US. I mean, DRASTIC. It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the US files and that's why some of you aren't getting any responses.

Six minutes into masked and I feel the aura project. Nine minutes, and I feel warm and fuzzy, just wanna drift away to sleep. I get NONE of those things on US. I don't get many dreams on US either. When I use masked, I get those Lovecraftian abstract dreams.

I'm switching to masked exclusively.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-21-2016

There's nothing wrong with the US track. Well, the .FLAC file, anyway. I used it when I was feeling like shit (a week ago?) on my Bose and I was feeling sooooo relaxed in just a few minutes.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-21-2016

(09-20-2016, 01:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 01:05 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 12:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:

What FR gives brain fog?

Sry i dont understand

Yeah simply after listening with headphone 1 i get exhausted and confusion some time

After listening to with headphones two i dont get it

Now i dont know. Which headohones are better

Sorry I'm referring to frequency response what frequency response to each of the headphones have and which one gives the brain fog

Both have a frequency response from 5-30.000 hz

(09-21-2016, 09:26 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm getting much better results from masked than US. I mean, DRASTIC. It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the US files and that's why some of you aren't getting any responses.

Six minutes into masked and I feel the aura project. Nine minutes, and I feel warm and fuzzy, just wanna drift away to sleep. I get NONE of those things on US. I don't get many dreams on US either. When I use masked, I get those Lovecraftian abstract dreams.

I'm switching to masked exclusively.

I feel like the masked is more placebo you feel it while you listen but then when going out its like nothing changed while us i notice differences on poeple

I'll try the US .flac tonight, see how that goes. Every time I run masked, though, the experience is just soooo much more profound. I ran masked before the encounter with the blonde. Might just be what I respond better to.

When i run masked i am bit less confident than on us also my sexdrive is lower i think its best to mix both