Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - ShanghaiKiwi - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 08:33 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I know this sounds counter intuitive, but it's best to try and let go of results. Just go about your day, focusing on something else other than attraction. The conscious mind will do all kinds of things to sabotage your results. Looking back, some of the ways that I self-sabotaged are absolutely insane.

^^ This! Good advice. Pay attention y'all.

There's a reason why its called subliminal. Better keep it that way. The temptation to bring everything up into the conscious mind is counter-productive imo. It's like a tree pulling up its' roots out of the ground to inspect them - but not being able to bury them again.

Just let the subs do their thing everybody. Make sure you do exactly 5 consecutive loops/day according to instructions and then forget about it. Obviously to keep a journal for testing you need to report anything significant you notice, but don't be on the lookout for results whenever you're around a woman. If something is worth reporting, you'll notice it even if you're not looking.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

A lot of my dreams feature people from my past -- but not people of any real importance. Last night, I dreamed that I had some kind of business relationship with two minor people I sorta kinda knew from high school. The woman, I don't think I ever really spoke to. Ever. Just had a lot of classes with her. The guy was someone I spoke to only a handful of times, and he was not someone I particularly liked. And of course, the dream had an odd feel to it. Threatening, foreboding. Despite the fact that there were no weird creatures this time, it still had that odd "gothic horror" feel.

When I woke up this morning, there was a subtle but profound shift in the way I view myself. For years, I've seen myself as "damaged goods." For the first time in my entire life, I woke up feeling rather... normal.

Healing modules are still doing their thing. I'm really sleepy today, even though I got about 11 hours of sleep. Rather unmotivated -- and at a terrible time too. I need to strike now, solidify the connections I made at the marketing event while they're still hot.

On a manifestation front, I'm getting tons of hits on OkCupid and Tinder again. Beautiful women. Beautiful black women, specifically. I ignored the sistas a lot in my 20's, opting for Latina and white women. I think it was an inferiority complex / internalized racism driving that, the urge to "date up," so to speak. Now that it's gone, I'm reconnecting with my heritage and roots, seeing the beauty in all women.

I've also noticed that I've lost a lot of anger toward white people in general. After being exposed to blatant, shocking racism my entire life, I had developed a seething hate for white people that was just beneath the surface. I was able to control it most of the time, but it would erupt out in an emotion driven explosion if I were provoked, even in the slightest. Even if the "provocation" was a misunderstanding on my part. Recently, I've begun to focus on the fact that everyone's just trying to cope with a fucked up society in the best way that they can. That hating an entire race of people for their perceived wrongdoings is hypocritical. That, logically, I have to acknowledge people like Shannon and my own business partner / mentor -- a rich white man who provides MUCH more value to me than he's receiving in return because honestly, he doesn't need me to get richer.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'll still fuck you up for saying something ignorant. BUT, I'm willing to approach it from a much different angle, a "let's see eye to eye" angle.

Deep, profound changes this DMSI is evoking.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-20-2016

I have to say that this opens the door to something so magnificent as to be breathtakingly astonishing... could we have the potential, with these advanced healing modules, to neutralize all the "-isms" that plague our world? What would a world without them look like? This gives me great hope that I can make an even bigger positive contribution to the world than I previously hoped!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Dzemoo - 09-20-2016

How do you listen to this sub chaos

Shanon are speakers nearly equal in effectivness to headphones or not, i notice headphones give me a slight depression

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Have at ye - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 08:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have to say that this opens the door to something so magnificent as to be breathtakingly astonishing... could we have the potential, with these advanced healing modules, to neutralize all the "-isms" that plague our world? What would a world without them look like? This gives me great hope that I can make an even bigger positive contribution to the world than I previously hoped!

I remember suggesting making a "Achieve Eudaimonia 10 g" sub (in Eastern traditions, it'd probably be called something like "Achieve Perfect Harmony with the Universe/Extreme Zen Enlightenment" or something Big Grin), on a lark, in some other thread.

I was seriously only half-joking. I sense the potential for that, too, when using these next gen subs.

(09-20-2016, 09:47 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: How do you listen to this sub chaos

Shanon are speakers nearly equal in effectivness to headphones or not, i notice headphones give me a slight depression

Speakers are an order of magnitude less effective, on average, because they don't give consistent and perfect stereo separation as headphones do. But they're still effective. Depression is often a sign of the subconscious feeling hopeless to accomplish a goal - which, with subliminals, usually has to do with resisting said subliminal!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

Exclusively through some really cheap clip-on headphones. These: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Active-Sports-Clip-On-Headphones/30397356

I alternate between masked and ultrasonic depending on the night. When I have my kid, I do ultrasonic so I can hear if she tries to sneak out of her room. When her mother has her, I run masked.

I haven't listened to DMSI a single time through speakers.

Lol its crazy how the results depend on the equipment we use i get different results with different headphones

Shanon is it better to get a brain fog after listening or not because some headphones give me a brain fog and some dont but i dont know which is better

@chaos on in ear headphones i feel nothing thats why i use dj headphones with 5-30k frequency range

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 11:22 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Exclusively through some really cheap clip-on headphones. These: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Active-Sports-Clip-On-Headphones/30397356

I alternate between masked and ultrasonic depending on the night. When I have my kid, I do ultrasonic so I can hear if she tries to sneak out of her room. When her mother has her, I run masked.

I thought US with headphones could fry your eardrums... Huh

(09-20-2016, 11:53 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I too use us through headphones its ok as long as its not too loud

(09-20-2016, 11:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Lol its crazy how the results depend on the equipment we use i get different results with different headphones

Shanon is it better to get a brain fog after listening or not because some headphones give me a brain fog and some dont but i dont know which is better

@chaos on in ear headphones i feel nothing thats why i use dj headphones with 5-30k frequency range

What FR gives brain fog?

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - bits - 09-20-2016

this is where the frequensee app is very helpful, its harder to measure noise level with earbuds but if you have overhead or dj headphones its very easy

Overvoluming and undervoluming is a genuine issue. Don't take either one lightly.

(09-20-2016, 12:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:51 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Lol its crazy how the results depend on the equipment we use i get different results with different headphones

What FR gives brain fog?

Sry i dont understand

Yeah simply after listening with headphone 1 i get exhausted and confusion some time

After listening to with headphones two i dont get it

Now i dont know. Which headohones are better