Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - RTBoss - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:11 AM)hsindermann Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 09:59 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Easiest way to protect the downside of flakes is by minimizing the amount of resources (which includes your TIME) you invest in her before dates / sex. That's my strategy, and it works well. That includes minimal pre-dating texting and phone conversations. Avoiding dinner dates or anything that costs more than a few dollars. When I was San Diego, I used to invite women out to this tea bar -- all the cups of tea cost less than $3. Then, I realized that if I got there 20 minutes late, they'd get tired of waiting and get their own damn tea.

After you've banged them or entered a relationship with them of your choice, then you can slowly ramp up how much you're willing to pay -- generally, I base that on whether they're being a good companion or not. If they start acting distant or treating me like a beta? Withdraw affection and cash. Being pleasant, providing me with intelligent conversation? More affection and cash. Withdraw sex or start denying? I go completely cold, freeze 'em out.

Basically boils down to positive or negative amplification (if that is the right term - non-native speaker here) - reward behaviour you appreciate, 'punish' behaviour you don't want to see.

Sometimes when a woman withdraws or denies sex there's a problem that needs to be addressed. They may be feeling like you did something. If you've done that detective work and fix the problem, you should be good. If you don't fix the issue, going cold may increase your problem. If there's no problem and she's just being a cold fish - yeah, put that fish on ice.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: Flaking is a display of disregard and disrespect. It's a shit test, too, sometimes.

I don't do disrespectful females.

Case closed.

I agree with you Shannon, BUT, I have to wonder how guys like a coach I once had (bisexual guy, maybe that plays a part?) can be so cool with it. He mentioned a few times where women flaked on him and then he ended up banging them. Some as much as a year later! Of course, he didn't hang around them, but he was still willing to sleep with them after they came back.

I know another woman who's a flake. Super hot flake, but a notorious flake. She loses a lot of guys' interest because she's so bad about it.

I tried at first, and she told me she wasn't interested. So I dropped it. Then a mutual friend told me she was very interested, but that really scared her, so she was avoiding me.

I tried to make an effort again, and she flaked and flaked.

I dropped it.

She contacted me, suggested camping trip. I agreed, she flaked.

And again, and again...

Now I just say "Yeah, whatever."

I know she can't keep a straight line, so I don't take her seriously anymore.

She's likely going to be staying at my house in a month or two, for a month or two.

And when she does, I know she will respond to me with sexual attraction. We are naturally attracted to each other that way, although I notice that she likes to pretend we don't. Whatever, don't care.

If she lives here and she's giving me the signals, will I have sex with her? Maybe. She's a flake, by her personality. Her personality does not comprehend respect and the value of other people's time. It's not intentional - it's just that personality. She is the definition of a flake.

Is it disrespectful? Yes. Does that matter? If you think about it, when I comprehend respect and consideration and she does not, is there any point to getting upset with her for being who and what she is by nature? No.

So I take her as she is. And because she's hot, I'm attracted. And because she's a flake, I am put off. So if she ever comes on to me, I'll probably have sex with her. But I'm not going to go out of my way for it. And I'm not going to jump at the chance. I'm over it. She blew it for my focused attention and interest long ago.

Intentional flaking by someone who understands respect, that's another matter. The clueless ADD she displays, you just have to take her as she is and let it be. If she wanders over, great. If she wanders away, great.

No fucks given.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Breeze - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:17 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:10 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 09:44 AM)Steven Wrote: What do you propose that would effectively achieve the goals of the program?

I've got one.

In my experience, women, and people, in general, do not react to how hot or sexy the other guy/girl is. They react to the fantasy he/she triggers.

We are selfish. We are not attracted to others, we are attracted to what others can offer us.

So if we can trigger women sexual fantasies through our aura, whatever it may be, and convey subconsciously that we can understand and fulfill her sexually, it'll do the trick.

/\ That's an example of light sexual energy/mindset. Nothing wrong with it, but it's only one perspective.

It's a common fantasy for lots of women to have men not give a f*ck about what they want, and just have their way with them. After all, light and dark are two sides of the same coin.

Yes I completely agree. I do think, however, that the more you can be genuine with your selfishness, the better. After all, it wouldn't fulfill such a fantasy if it were staged.

So, I guess, it all comes down to doing your own thing, and trusting that you will attract that which you'll attract.

I totally agree, man.

Selfishness is selflessness. Smile The more genuine you are with your selfishness, with what you want, the better are your chances to meet people who align with what you want, and fulfilling and "pleasing" them too.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-15-2016

Shannon,

I appreciate how personable you are with your posts because they give me more insights because the examples are very concrete. I'm going to think on this.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

@ Shannon: I completely understand, thank you for that story. Smile

(09-15-2016, 10:30 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:10 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I've got one.

In my experience, women, and people, in general, do not react to how hot or sexy the other guy/girl is. They react to the fantasy he/she triggers.

We are selfish. We are not attracted to others, we are attracted to what others can offer us.

So if we can trigger women sexual fantasies through our aura, whatever it may be, and convey subconsciously that we can understand and fulfill her sexually, it'll do the trick.

/\ That's an example of light sexual energy/mindset. Nothing wrong with it, but it's only one perspective.

It's a common fantasy for lots of women to have men not give a f*ck about what they want, and just have their way with them. After all, light and dark are two sides of the same coin.

Yes I completely agree. I do think, however, that the more you can be genuine with your selfishness, the better. After all, it wouldn't fulfill such a fantasy if it were staged.

So, I guess, it all comes down to doing your own thing, and trusting that you will attract that which you'll attract.

I totally agree, man.

Selfishness is selflessness. Smile The more genuine you are with your selfishness, with what you want, the better are your chances to meet people who align with what you want, and fulfilling and "pleasing" them too.

YES! Smile In fact, this is making me think what I need to work on is being ok with my selfishness. There's so much GSF surrounding it that I don't embrace it unless I'm in a very strong negative state. I think that's why women like me when I hate them because I cut them off and focus only on what I can take from them pleasure-wise.

I'd really like to get to the point where I'm ok with this but I'm not sure how. More OGSF maybe.

Or, perhaps Shannon could put this in DMSI. Dark Sexual Energy version. Wink

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

Got a TERRIBLE resistance migraine. Was hoping I'd never have to deal with one of these again. Had a ton of them on AM6. For the first week of DMSI, whenever I felt one of these coming on, I'd get this hit of euphoria and the pain would vanish. I called the DMSI morphine drip.

Yeah... not happening this time. Interesting enough, this resistance doesn't really seem to have a side effect outside of the rage I had this morning. I feel rather normal right now.

I used to hate resistance so much. Would ruin my whole day. Now I'm like, "oh shit, I'm gonna level up after this has passed!"

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Breeze - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 11:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: /\ That's an example of light sexual energy/mindset. Nothing wrong with it, but it's only one perspective.

I totally agree, man.

YES! Smile In fact, this is making me think what I need to work on is being ok with my selfishness. There's so much GSF surrounding it that I don't embrace it unless I'm in a very strong negative state. I think that's why women like me when I hate them because I cut them off and focus only on what I can take from them pleasure-wise.

I'd really like to get to the point where I'm ok with this but I'm not sure how. More OGSF maybe.

It's totally possible that women are not reacting to the hate, but your lack of shame and guilt when you are in that state of mind.

Think of it this way. You, when you are "normal" - - This is what I want, but I am not sureeee because shame/guilt. You, when you are on "hate mode" - - This is what I want, and you f*ucking better get outta here if you can't give that to me. And this is hot for some women.

Hate isn't an alpha male trait, but hate is aggressive by it's very nature. And most importantly, your hate conveys your unapologeticalness. So it only makes sense why would women react to it.

Better though if you can reach this state of unapologeticalness (is that even a word? lol) without hate.

@LeonidasXVI

I like it that you continually bring a unique perspective to what people post here. It gets me thinking. Thank you!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 11:37 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 11:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:17 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: It's a common fantasy for lots of women to have men not give a f*ck about what they want, and just have their way with them. After all, light and dark are two sides of the same coin.

I totally agree, man.

It's totally possible that women are not reacting to the hate, but your lack of shame and guilt when you are in that state of mind.

Think of it this way. You, when you are "normal" - - This is what I want, but I am not sureeee because shame/guilt. You, when you are on "hate mode" - - This is what I want, and you f*ucking better get outta here if you can't give that to me. And this is hot for some women.

Hate isn't an alpha male trait, but hate is aggressive by it's very nature. And most importantly, your hate conveys your unapologeticalness. So it only makes sense why would women react to it.

Better though if you can reach this state of unapologeticalness (is that even a word? lol) without hate.

That makes sense to me. I think a few degrees more positive and hate becomes passion tho.

Doesn't get any better than this, gentlemen. Wink Third one today. I am DEFINITELY working on this website whenever the marketing event is over. It's been performing really well lately... might this be a manifestation?

[Image: phero_commission_2.png]

@chaosvrgn

I feel very happy for you about your business path and the money you are making. I would assume your success is inevitable.

Had terrible resistance migraine all day. Fell asleep at 8:30p. That NEVER happens. Now it's 2:30a and I'm wide the hell awake. Had to take a sleeping pill, just waiting for it to kick in.

Now that the resistance has passed, I'm SUPER hungry. I've eaten so much in the last few hours that it's almost embarassing. I really hope this thing is burning off calories. Won't be too bad, I guess. I'll be going to the gym -- outside of boxing -- to officially start lifting weights as soon as I shake this damn cold.

Don't know how I feel about the current goal phrasing. I guess it's not hurting anything, as I'm getting really good responses from women that I don't find that attractive -- see my post on "Lacy," the blonde clerk at the supermarket. I just haven't had any ground shaking, aura projecting moments yet. Then again, I haven't been exposed to TOO many women outside of the Kanye concert, and even then, I was mainly preoccupied with my target, L.

Marketing event begins in the morning. From what my business partner told me, it's drawn a much younger crowd wanting to break into the online business. And as of yet, all of my prospects for L'Hotel De chaosvrgn has fell through, save for one, who says she might be back in town by Saturday afternoon (the night I rented the executive suite).

The last marketing event I went to in Orlando had a lot of fucking going on. Expecting this one to be better, especially given my boosted status since my name is on the event.

Kinda bittersweet, tho. This was supposed to be me and #3 (who has completely vanished) official third date.

Sad

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:36 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Kinda bittersweet, tho. This was supposed to be me and #3 (who has completely vanished) official third date.

Sad

You see this as a loss. I see it as you are in the process of manifesting something greater. The dynamics of your business has been changing almost from post to post; so it doesn't surprise me that dynamics of your relationships are changing also!!

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - 4Kingdoms - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:36 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Now that the resistance has passed, I'm SUPER hungry. I've eaten so much in the last few hours that it's almost embarassing. I really hope this thing is burning off calories. Won't be too bad, I guess. I'll be going to the gym -- outside of boxing -- to officially start lifting weights as soon as I shake this damn cold.

Have you ever tried https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/escalating-density-training (written article)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3wqEcl_moU (video)

Instead of that "pump" you get that gives you the "appearance" of solid muscle.
This gives you solid muscle without the pump.