Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 09:44 AM)Steven Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Isn't that just the female (feminine) way though? Indecision and flakiness are just another shit test, aren't they?

What do you propose that would effectively achieve the goals of the program?

I think about that constantly lol.

Currently I think sexual state. Viewing girls as sexual objects and having them fall into that frame. In think we also need more "meaness". Treating girls like our personal toys, etc.

There's also something I was reading about light and dark sexual energy.

Light energy is when you are tender or in any way catering to your partner. So even if you're giving it to your girl rough because she likes it, this would be light energy.

Dark energy is selfish through and through, you f*ck her how you want without caring what she wants. I think I am heavily dark sexual energy myself.

Anyhow, a balance of the two perhaps. I notice a lot of light sexual energy pervading these programs, but we forget that sometimes women want to be taken and used without being in sync with their partner.

I was talking to a woman once who didn't like anal, but she did it for her FWB because HE wanted it and so she did it to please him. That's another example of male dark energy btw.

Another thing we need to remind ourselves of is that women will go through incredible pain for the sake of reproduction (take child birth, for example). So a little difficulty with sexual partners is nothing in comparison, I'm sure she subconsciously sees it as her sacrifice for the species.

I think that's one of the ways women feel important. But this is all theory based on my own perspectives.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

Easiest way to protect the downside of flakes is by minimizing the amount of resources (which includes your TIME) you invest in her before dates / sex. That's my strategy, and it works well. That includes minimal pre-dating texting and phone conversations. Avoiding dinner dates or anything that costs more than a few dollars. When I was San Diego, I used to invite women out to this tea bar -- all the cups of tea cost less than $3. Then, I realized that if I got there 20 minutes late, they'd get tired of waiting and get their own damn tea.

After you've banged them or entered a relationship with them of your choice, then you can slowly ramp up how much you're willing to pay -- generally, I base that on whether they're being a good companion or not. If they start acting distant or treating me like a beta? Withdraw affection and cash. Being pleasant, providing me with intelligent conversation? More affection and cash. Withdraw sex or start denying? I go completely cold, freeze 'em out.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Steven - 09-15-2016

@SargeMaximus

Your post #129 is one of the reasons I appreciate your contributions! You are open and honest and articulate about your views, as in you really gave this post what you truly felt and think, including why you think so!

(09-15-2016, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: The other day I met a woman who is physically everything I find attractive in a woman: she's petite, slender, long wavy red hair, freckly face and lips, beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, and ready to go. I suggested modeling to her, and she asked, "When and where?"

We exchanged numbers, and she put her schedule in my phone.

I tried texting twice, and then calling once. Her boyfriend answered, and wasn't too pleased.

Boyfriend or not, I wasn't going beyond three strikes. I'm not desperate. I have a life, and she may be physically attractive, but I just don't give a ****. Few days later I was where she works, and she texts me asking me, "Is that you I see?" Spent a good half hour talking to her there. Had a wonderful conversation, but her excuse for flaking was, "I never look at my phone."

I laughed, incredulous. Then I looked at her chart.

She wasn't kidding. She's a space cadet, plain as day. She told me, promised me, that she would text me this week to set up a photoshoot. She hasn't yet, and we only have a couple days left.

My money is on, she never will.

I also just don't give a ****.

The moral of the story is: women flake, sometimes because it's their very personality, and sometimes because it's easy and they can.

But if she flakes, she's not worth my time to chase. She has shown her lack of interest, and I'll forget her as quickly as she forgot me. Believe it.

Why worry about flakes? Look for someone who won't. You know... genuine interest, respect, etc.

This is quite poignant. I will think on this.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-15-2016

Flaking is a display of disregard and disrespect. It's a shit test, too, sometimes.

I don't do disrespectful females.

Case closed.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:06 AM)Steven Wrote: @SargeMaximus

Your post #129 is one of the reasons I appreciate your contributions! You are open and honest and think it through well!

Don't forget to "like" it if you liked it. Wink

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Breeze - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 08:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Isn't that just the female (feminine) way though? Indecision and flakiness are just another shit test, aren't they?

I've got one.

In my experience, women, and people, in general, do not react to how hot or sexy the other guy/girl is. They react to the fantasy he/she triggers.

We are selfish. We are not attracted to others, we are attracted to what others can offer us.

So if we can trigger women sexual fantasies through our aura, whatever it may be, and convey subconsciously that we can understand and fulfill her sexually, it'll do the trick.

(09-15-2016, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: Flaking is a display of disregard and disrespect. It's a shit test, too, sometimes.

I don't do disrespectful females.

Case closed.

I agree with you Shannon, BUT, I have to wonder how guys like a coach I once had (bisexual guy, maybe that plays a part?) can be so cool with it. He mentioned a few times where women flaked on him and then he ended up banging them. Some as much as a year later! Of course, he didn't hang around them, but he was still willing to sleep with them after they came back.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - hsindermann - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 09:59 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Easiest way to protect the downside of flakes is by minimizing the amount of resources (which includes your TIME) you invest in her before dates / sex. That's my strategy, and it works well. That includes minimal pre-dating texting and phone conversations. Avoiding dinner dates or anything that costs more than a few dollars. When I was San Diego, I used to invite women out to this tea bar -- all the cups of tea cost less than $3. Then, I realized that if I got there 20 minutes late, they'd get tired of waiting and get their own damn tea.

After you've banged them or entered a relationship with them of your choice, then you can slowly ramp up how much you're willing to pay -- generally, I base that on whether they're being a good companion or not. If they start acting distant or treating me like a beta? Withdraw affection and cash. Being pleasant, providing me with intelligent conversation? More affection and cash. Withdraw sex or start denying? I go completely cold, freeze 'em out.

Basically boils down to positive or negative amplification (if that is the right term - non-native speaker here) - reward behaviour you appreciate, 'punish' behaviour you don't want to see.

(09-15-2016, 10:10 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:

I've got one.

In my experience, women, and people, in general, do not react to how hot or sexy the other guy/girl is. They react to the fantasy he/she triggers.

We are selfish. We are not attracted to others, we are attracted to what others can offer us.

So if we can trigger women sexual fantasies through our aura, whatever it may be, and convey subconsciously that we can understand and fulfill her sexually, it'll do the trick.

/\ That's an example of light sexual energy/mindset. Nothing wrong with it, but it's only one perspective.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Breeze - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I've got one.

/\ That's an example of light sexual energy/mindset. Nothing wrong with it, but it's only one perspective.

It's a common fantasy for lots of women to have men not give a f*ck about what they want, and just have their way with them. After all, light and dark are two sides of the same coin.

(09-15-2016, 09:59 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Easiest way to protect the downside of flakes is by minimizing the amount of resources (which includes your TIME) you invest in her before dates / sex. That's my strategy, and it works well. That includes minimal pre-dating texting and phone conversations. Avoiding dinner dates or anything that costs more than a few dollars. When I was San Diego, I used to invite women out to this tea bar -- all the cups of tea cost less than $3. Then, I realized that if I got there 20 minutes late, they'd get tired of waiting and get their own damn tea.

Thank you for your post! I've found this to be important in terms of not over committing time, emotions, thought, etc. How much time have men we know wasted daydreaming about how that first date is going to go and then she doesn't show? Or fantasizing about what a great partner she might be after that good long talk with her about values and future plans, only to have her message you telling you she's changed her mind? I'm guessing that if these things haven't happened to us, they've happened to men we know.

I guess reading this incident with #3 has just gotten me annoyed because things like this seem so common. We think everything is fine, we feel comfortable, only to walk towards it and find out it was an illusion.

RE: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-15-2016

Yep, as much as I liked #3, over the course of our entire little fling, my monetary investment in her was roughly $57. And yes, I do keep a running tab. On a spreadsheet.

That includes my drinks and her drinks. Time investment was minimal, as I specifically chose times that I'd be out socializing anyway. Emotional investment is a bit more hard to quantify, but DMSI was working some healing magic while I was with her, so that amplified everything.

Back in my old pushover days, there was this summer where I spent close to $1000 on dating. Dinner dates, going to movies and events. Out of that entire $1000, I received a couple of handjobs -- seriously, like 4 (although she was good at it) -- some breast action, and extreme disrespect from all the women.

I was like, man fuck this. I'm a businessman and a systems creator. Now, I have very intricate dating systems that are almost intuitive. For example, if I HAVE to do a food date, I take her to Pei Wei on a Sunday afternoon. Dunno if they still do it, but at one time, Sunday lunches were half off. I'd end up spending $12. I realized that when I order water, she tends to follow suit, so that minimized the cost. I would strategically choose the Pei Wei across the street from Barnes and Nobles, and after we eat, say "OMG THERE'S SOMETHING I GOTTA SHOW YOU," then I'd take her there and show her the PostSecret books. Then I'd say, let's go watch a movie or something.

Take her back to my place. At the time, I lived in a luxury apartment. They'd always wanna see my bedroom, but I had a "rule" that no woman could go in there unless she wanted to get fucked. FOR SOME REASON, they always went in. And they always got fucked. That's how I managed my classic $15 bangs.

(09-15-2016, 10:17 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 10:13 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I've got one.

It's a common fantasy for lots of women to have men not give a f*ck about what they want, and just have their way with them. After all, light and dark are two sides of the same coin.

Yes I completely agree. I do think, however, that the more you can be genuine with your selfishness, the better. After all, it wouldn't fulfill such a fantasy if it were staged.

So, I guess, it all comes down to doing your own thing, and trusting that you will attract that which you'll attract.