Subliminal Talk
I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) (/Thread-I-AM-the-SEX-the-MONEY-and-the-POWER-DMSI-v2-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

I AM the SEX, the MONEY and the POWER (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-04-2016

Placeholder post. Will add more in the morning. Loading to phone now, gonna try to get my loops in while asleep, see how that goes. Wink

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-04-2016

Six minutes. That's how long it took for me to start feeling this thing. Wow.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-05-2016

You did want MOAR QUIRPLES, right?

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-05-2016

Gentlemen, based upon my preliminary experiences, we're in for a ride. So, I didn't get the full 5 loops because the aura generation was disrupting my sleep something fierce. I was having the WEIRDEST dreams -- if you could even call them that. They were more like sensory experiences. Couldn't see anything, but felt all kinds of odd sensations. At one point, I felt like I was being buried in sand. I could hear the beach and feel the sand being thrown on me, but couldn't see anything.

I ended up tossing and turning through two loops. Kept waking up to feelings of terror -- like spiders were in my bed or something. Then, I woke up to my body buzzing with energy. Never felt anything like that before. Was just pure energy, flowing through every part of my body. I tried to turn Super Saiyan just to see if I were dreaming. Couldn't really get back to sleep with all that energy buzzing, so I was like "screw this" and ripped the earbuds out. Had regular dreams then, just don't know what.

Woke up this morning to EXHAUSTION. Was like wtf. Then... the exhaustion started subsiding and I began to take note of my internal state. Calm. Grounded. Focused. I'm just as confident as I was on v2.3, but it feels different. This feels natural. Ingrained. Like I've always been this way. v2.3 was like taking a stimulant, where you knew the state wasn't natural. My guess is that the new healing modules is helping to ingrain the mindset so that it's deeper in the subconscious. There's a feeling of anxiety behind all the confidence. I'm chalking that up to the healing modules doing its thing and I welcome the healing.

Decided to go for a quick field test. Ran up to the Office Max to grab my normal shipping supplies. Monica was there. The last time on went (on v2.3), she completely ignored me. This time, she stared deep into my eyes, said hello and went submissive -- eyes down, submissive posture. Couldn't even look at me. Keep in mind, there's a difference between "couldn't look" and "wouldn't look." Shannon can probably back me up on this, or anyone else who really knows body language, but there's a subtle difference between the two that's hard to put into words. "Couldn't look" means she wants to, but she's intimidated or feeling self-conscious. Wouldn't look is when she's actively trying to avoid making contact -- an outright rejection. This was the former.

So, her weird looking coworker, this chick that's flirted with me before (but isn't attractive -- AT ALL) found a reason to follow me to the register and start talking to Monica. When Monica bagged my stuff, the OTHER girl tried to tell me to have a good day and began stumbling over her words. She then burst out laughing and corrected herself. For some reason, I didn't even wish her a happy day back, I just gave her a knowing smile, like, "yeah, I bet you would stumble on your words around me" and she looked like she melted. When I walked out, I heard her whispering something and giggling, but I didn't turn back.

At home now. Bad thing about being an online entrepreneur is that you don't get TOO many opportunities for field testing. And since today's labor day, I don't know if we'll have boxing class tonight. So, today might be a bust in regards to testing.

Thursday is the Kanye concert in Washington D.C. tho. Wink

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-05-2016

Lots of anger, rage and confusion surfacing. Do yo' thang, healing modules. For the first time ever, I welcome the pain.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Illumi - 09-05-2016

" Woke up this morning to EXHAUSTION. Was like wtf. Then... the exhaustion started subsiding and I began to take note of my internal state. Calm. Grounded. Focused. I'm just as confident as I was on v2.3, but it feels different. This feels natural. Ingrained. Like I've always been this way. v2.3 was like taking a stimulant, where you knew the state wasn't natural. My guess is that the new healing modules is helping to ingrain the mindset so that it's deeper in the subconscious. There's a feeling of anxiety behind all the confidence. I'm chalking that up to the healing modules doing its thing and I welcome the healing."

This is spot on, also had a crazy aśś dream while listening to it, after waking up the effect was full power i went to class but it was called off then as i was heading back to my room i saw a chick from another class and i pulled her to my room with some nonsence why she should come and see how cool my JS are. She is 6,5/10 but she had an amazing aśś. I did not end up having sex with her but i just did it because i felt like it. I was never scared or hesistant at any point. As the day went on the effect started to fade.

Aslo dragon breath, tingling sensation and unusual heartbeat from the very first 15 mins i was playing it.

Generating significant attention and attraction above baseline, though the IOIs are... subtle. However, it's not subtle in a "weak" way. It's almost like the IOIs feel more genuine. I'm getting long, dreamy stares into my eyes. Quick eye contact, followed by glances at the ground. Women giggling and stumbling over their words. Generally, just being in awe of my presence. No one's really "initiating" yet -- at least not in the overt masculine manner.

My skin is crazy hot, but not uncomfortable. Feels... cozy. Like I'm sitting in front of a warm fire. When the aura projects, I become calm, collected and fearless feeling. Again, there's still significant anxiety cycling beneath everything, I'm guessing the healing modules are digging away at something.

So far, not as drastic as v2.3, but definitely it's own interesting animal.

Floating away into a world of mental silence, euphoria and bliss. Losing the will to post about my experiences. Hell, losing the will to do... anything other than just... relax and think. Feels like that post-orgasm bliss.

Never felt this on any other version.

Oh, and I'm craving a blowie. Like, it's ridiculous. I just want to get a blowie, and then fall asleep with this playing.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-05-2016

That's because it's the result of a technology I just added.

(09-05-2016, 05:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's because it's the result of a technology I just added.

Gonna speculate: Is this technology making resistance easier to deal with somehow, or drilling through it quicker?

When you turn the sub off, the effect vanishes after about 45 minutes and I feel really motivated and grounded. Crystal clear mental focus. Also, very dominant in a non-forceful way. Just not allowing people to push me over. Almost like it's unlocking some traits from AM6.

(09-05-2016, 05:47 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(09-05-2016, 05:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's because it's the result of a technology I just added.

Gonna speculate: Is this technology making resistance easier to deal with somehow, or drilling through it quicker?

When you turn the sub off, the effect vanishes after about 45 minutes and I feel really motivated and grounded. Crystal clear mental focus. Also, very dominant in a non-forceful way. Just not allowing people to push me over. Almost like it's unlocking some traits from AM6.

This particular technology is indeed one of the modules designed to overcome and bypass resistance.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - chaosvrgn - 09-06-2016

Lots of observations, but couldn't post since the board's been down. Where to start...?

First off, v2.4 is really quite interesting and I'm very much enjoying it thus far (with a few caveats). I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tons of attraction. Again, not in the overt masculine manner, but the very genuine IOIs that I'm seeing. In earlier versions, it's like the woman would just be in complete awe of me and wouldn't know how to react. Now, the attraction seems so real, so deep. Or, maybe that's just my perception of what's happening. Whatever it is, I like it, and it's building.

For example: I was just in the grocery store grabbing a post-workout meal. I see this cute blonde at a register, 6.5, 19 or so. She stares into my eyes, smiles and looks down. I instantly feel the aura project. My body language changes, I shift into this state of flow. Walk down her aisle, return the smile and say, "Hi, Lacy." She giggles, watches me as I walk down to grab some food. A few minutes later, I turn around and guess who I see following me down the aisle? Yep, it's her. I should've approached, but the healing modules in v2.4 is working a SERIOUS NUMBER on me (more on that in a bit) and I'm being really introverted right now. Not in a bad, socially distant way. I'm just incredibly focused on getting my own life together.

Anyway, as I get in the checkout line, she smiles and says hello AGAIN. Weird. Then, she first slings her hair around her shoulder, revealing her neck. The customer in front of me finishes. I walk up to the card processor. She slings her hair to the other side so that her neck is exposed to me again. I almost crack up. She starts rubbing her neck -- which is now visibly flushed. She's bouncing up and down nervously. I pay, wish her a good night and she starts stammering.

This has been happening all day. At another store, the same clerk that flipped me the bird? This time, she started grooming herself as soon as I got to the register. Fixing her shirt, hair flipping. You know. I'm getting lots of smiles and grins from women. Women waving. Babies seem to love me. Had the cutest little guy start bouncing in his stroller and yelling "hi!" as I walked by.

My perception of myself is changing -- QUICK. And what's so crazy is that this ALL FEELS SO NATURAL. I'm still getting used to having so much attraction, but the internal effects are great. I think all the people saying "nothing's happening" are wrong -- something's happening, it's just so smooth that you don't realize it. This is why Shannon says 5.5g / 6g is beyond just reality shifting. I feel like that I'm in some kind of parallel universe.

The healing modules are really smooth here -- relatively. They still hurt like hell, but nothing like AM6. I keep having this odd pattern occur, one that may be intentional...

Resistance will occur. I'll get angry or depressed... for like an hour. I'll get really introspective, kinda zone out and just stare at nothing. Then, I'll get euphoric (which, in the past meant that the resistance was passing), feel the aura project and the depression / anger passes. Then... an hour or so later, I'll feel angry / depressed / anxious again and the cycle repeats. It feels like the healing modules are tunneling through resistance SO FAST. I can already feel myself... losing some of that disdain for women. I'm still having problems opening up, but I'm noting (ONLY AFTER TWO DAYS) a stark difference in the way I'm viewing them. Not so much with distrust and disdain -- almost like I'm understanding and appreciating their essence on a core level, and realizing that if I allow a woman to have power over my life, that's MY fault.

I'm dropping a lot of the crap that I learned from PUA in regards to how I approach #3. We went out on Friday night. Haven't interacted with her since. I realized that I have a deep rooted fear of failure and rejection with women. Not quite sure where that came from, but my coping mechanism has been bang and bolt. That way, they CAN'T reject me because I've "rejected" them by default. I'm not being needy when I talk to her, or trying to even rope her into long chats. Just said I was thinking about her and dropped a line. She seemed to appreciate it. And she should -- I'm the high value male, my attention should be appreciated and reciprocated. If not, then I'll move on.

I really can't believe I just said that, but it's how I really feel. Two days of v2.4. TWO DAYS. When I first texted her, I was little anxious that she wouldn't text back. Then, that weird euphoria hit, and I was like, meh whatever. They'll be others. You're the shit. This sub is great.

The respect hits from men are awesome too. I'm getting sirs, people moving out of the way, men holding the door for me, TONS of respect in the boxing gym. The coach is straight up giving me personalized attention now (as opposed to v2.3 where he avoided me).

I'm sure there's more and I'll spam my thread a bit later with them. OH -- yeah, don't do six loops. ROFL. That was a mistake. I woke up wanting to die. I was like, sick to my stomach. Wanted to cry. Wink

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shannon - 09-06-2016

I'm enjoying watching your progress. It hasn't been easy for me to deal with the drudge work of getting things to this point an beyond in DMSI, but this is the beginning of where it is starting to be what I want it to be. I just had to make sure the technology was added in the right order and in the right time frame. Now I have some of the base in place and I can build on it in much more significant ways.

Full 6G is much more powerful still. I have a lot more technologies to mine from the 6G prototype. But you're starting to see what it's like.

RE: What'chu Mean You Don't F*ck With the Lights On?!?! (DMSI v2.4) - Shadow2200 - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm enjoying watching your progress. It hasn't been easy for me to deal with the drudge work of getting things to this point an beyond in DMSI, but this is the beginning of where it is starting to be what I want it to be. I just had to make sure the technology was added in the right order and in the right time frame. Now I have some of the base in place and I can build on it in much more significant ways.

Full 6G is much more powerful still. I have a lot more technologies to mine from the 6G prototype. But you're starting to see what it's like.

things keep improving. How much of a jump would 3.0 be over what we using in 2.4?