Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.4 Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.4 Testing (/Thread-DMSI-V2-4-Testing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI V2.4 Testing - Duke.Togo - 09-04-2016

I had pretty good results with the 10 day run that I had with DMSI V2.3. I was hesitant to jump into V2.4, but after reading about the enhancements, I wanted to give it a shot.

I'm currently on my second loop. The first noticeable difference between 2.3 and 2.4 is that my skull doesn't feel like it's being fractured open. I had a lot of headaches with 2.3. 2.4 by contrast is really smooth.

Second thing, the focus is still there. I'm pretty much on a roll right now with getting work done.

I haven't had any heat or other physically noticeable differences, but, it took me a while before I felt anything physically with 2.3 - somewhere on the 5th or 6th day if I remember correctly.

All in all, I like the feeling from this - it's definitely a lot smoother based on the initial test. I am hungry though - I sat down with some food when I started the sub, and I'm still hungry now.

Let's see how the next few days go on it.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Duke.Togo - 09-05-2016

I ran a total of 4 loops last night.

First run observations. After my first two loops I headed to bed and listened to the last two loops while sleeping. Not sure if that was the best idea.

I had a full on nightmare that I woke up from screaming during my 3rd loop. My Fourth loop I felt really horny and energetic at the same time. After that I tossed for a bit and finally shut down after my fourth loop.

I had similar feelings when I first ran 2.3 - the only difference is when I ran 2.3, I was exhausted the next day. This morning, despite my tossing and turning last night, I'm energetic and surprisingly in a really good mood.

I also have the focus again and am ready to burn through some work. I'll post again tonight with how my day went.

So far it's definitely a lot smoother than 2.3.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Duke.Togo - 09-06-2016

Day 2

I started DMSI Sunday night, so yesterday was day 1 for me. For most of the day I was OK, but by evening I had the most blazing headache and I became physically sick. I ended up sleeping from 5PM until this morning.

I did wake up briefly around 1 and put on DMSI for 2 loops and passed out to it.

I expected to wake up this morning with a blitzed headache again. Nothing. I was a little drowsy, but that was the worst of it. Surprised, I ran DMSI again through headphones this morning into work. Got another 2 loops in. No headaches, good focus, totally relaxed. I mean, I couldn't have been more laid back.

Figured I'd push proverbial limits and started running it again in the afternoon. Got four loops in.

No real noticeable IOI's today, hell, I didn't really care about anything until I got to the evening ride home. Then I saw a bunch of girls sit around me, a couple behind me, and one really hot girl in front of me. The girl in front had a boyfriend that showed up. Half way through my train ride I suddenly felt an unbelievable urge to just punch the guy in his face. Like literally, he just looked like such a jacka** to me and I wanted to punch him. That feeling went away after a few minutes, but it stayed for a surprisingly long time.

I also wanted the girl. I wanted the girl more than I've wanted any girl in quite a while. Hard to say what triggered all of this.

All that being said, this version of DMSI has been amazingly easy going compared to the last version. It took me a week before my brain got used to 2.3 and the headaches subsided. I'm curious to see what happens with this version of it. I figure it'll take me a few more days before I see some real results from it - it tends to take me a bit longer I feel like than some of the other posters on this forum.

But the ability to get work done has been amazing. I'm grateful for anything that can keep me focused. Makes my work all that much easier.

All the same, I'm excited to see what happens over the next few days. I'll say that 2.3 was definitely starting to show me some really amazing results, as long as I did a few loops. Excited to see where this takes me.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - DisneylandUSA - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 04:57 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Day 2

I started DMSI Sunday night, so yesterday was day 1 for me. For most of the day I was OK, but by evening I had the most blazing headache and I became physically sick. I ended up sleeping from 5PM until this morning.

I did wake up briefly around 1 and put on DMSI for 2 loops and passed out to it.

I expected to wake up this morning with a blitzed headache again. Nothing. I was a little drowsy, but that was the worst of it. Surprised, I ran DMSI again through headphones this morning into work. Got another 2 loops in. No headaches, good focus, totally relaxed. I mean, I couldn't have been more laid back.

Figured I'd push proverbial limits and started running it again in the afternoon. Got four loops in.

No real noticeable IOI's today, hell, I didn't really care about anything until I got to the evening ride home. Then I saw a bunch of girls sit around me, a couple behind me, and one really hot girl in front of me. The girl in front had a boyfriend that showed up. Half way through my train ride I suddenly felt an unbelievable urge to just punch the guy in his face. Like literally, he just looked like such a jacka** to me and I wanted to punch him. That feeling went away after a few minutes, but it stayed for a surprisingly long time.

I also wanted the girl. I wanted the girl more than I've wanted any girl in quite a while. Hard to say what triggered all of this.

All that being said, this version of DMSI has been amazingly easy going compared to the last version. It took me a week before my brain got used to 2.3 and the headaches subsided. I'm curious to see what happens with this version of it. I figure it'll take me a few more days before I see some real results from it - it tends to take me a bit longer I feel like than some of the other posters on this forum.

But the ability to get work done has been amazing. I'm grateful for anything that can keep me focused. Makes my work all that much easier.

All the same, I'm excited to see what happens over the next few days. I'll say that 2.3 was definitely starting to show me some really amazing results, as long as I did a few loops. Excited to see where this takes me.

Fatigue and Tiredness I can relate to waking up tired after listening to five loops. No headaches though. Yet, felt some pressure on my head slightly:angel:

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - chaosvrgn - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:10 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 04:57 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Day 2

Fatigue and Tiredness I can relate to waking up tired after listening to five loops. No headaches though. Yet, felt some pressure on my head slightly:angel:

Same. Fatigue, tiredness, weird pressure band on head. Interestingly enough, the tiredness tends to fade away, transforms into this incredible amount of motivation and focus, lol.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Shannon - 09-06-2016

What you are describing is the effect of the significant increase in power level between 2.3 and 2.4.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Shadow2200 - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you are describing is the effect of the significant increase in power level between 2.3 and 2.4.

more power.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Duke.Togo - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you are describing is the effect of the significant increase in power level between 2.3 and 2.4.

It is definitely noticeable. DMSI 2.3 and 2.4 are like night and day, at least after the initial 24 hours. It's funny though, in some ways, I feel like I'm having an out of body experience. Not from an astral sense, but more like, I'm living someone else's life and the person whose reflection I see in the mirror isn't me.

I realize though that is partially resistance and partially transformative. As I change, there is an image of who I was before and the outer takes time to conform to the inner.

It's surreal though.

When I get finished developing 6G, I am hoping for it to be able to get past the resistance of 99.99999% or more of the people on the planet.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - Shadow2200 - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I get finished developing 6G, I am hoping for it to be able to get past the resistance of 99.99999% or more of the people on the planet.

now that's what i'm talking about. On to 6g. We're ready for it.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - THolt - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 07:13 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 07:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I get finished developing 6G, I am hoping for it to be able to get past the resistance of 99.99999% or more of the people on the planet.

Yeah 6g will be awesome for every program it is use in

But it's not ready for you! It's been extremely difficult for me to develop it for the last month for various reasons. It's not finished being developed, remember. I am expecting to make big strides forward in the next 2-4 months, however.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - chaosvrgn - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 06:56 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:
It's funny though, in some ways, I feel like I'm having an out of body experience. Not from an astral sense, but more like, I'm living someone else's life and the person whose reflection I see in the mirror isn't me.

I realize though that is partially resistance and partially transformative. As I change, there is an image of who I was before and the outer takes time to conform to the inner.

It's surreal though.

Yes, experiencing this same thing. I described it as waking up in some parallel reality. Something that's really weird... I can't even remember what it was like to be my old self. It's almost like that reality never existed.

I thought I wanted v2.3 with healing, but v2.4 is on another level awesomeness.

RE: DMSI V2.4 Testing - THolt - 09-07-2016

(09-06-2016, 07:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:

But it's not ready for you! It's been extremely difficult for me to develop it for the last month for various reasons. It's not finished being developed, remember. I am expecting to make big strides forward in the next 2-4 months, however.

Will this be the final stretch of 6G development to use a race metaphor?