Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-2-4-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-15-2016

(09-15-2016, 06:20 AM)ilovesubs Wrote: It's full moon and eclipse weekend. Eat veg and don't leave your house.

I wonder how this will be for doing door-to-door...

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - ilovesubs - 09-15-2016

Haha lol ! Well we must heed the warnings from the stars in the sky !
Everything will start moving and feeling fine from 22 Sept onwards.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Raykon - 09-16-2016

You should offer the custom subliminals for sale to the public too after you sell it to the customer.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - RTBoss - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 05:14 PM)Rayhon Wrote: You should offer the custom subliminals for sale to the public too after you sell it to the customer.

I would think the customer, having paid thousands for something, might get perturbed if it was offered to the public at a reduced cost. It may also be tailored to very specific needs and characteristics.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 06:02 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 05:14 PM)Rayhon Wrote: You should offer the custom subliminals for sale to the public too after you sell it to the customer.

I would think the customer, having paid thousands for something, might get perturbed if it was offered to the public at a reduced cost. It may also be tailored to very specific needs and characteristics.

The contract states that unless the buyer pays for exclusivity rights, I can do anything I want with the results. After all - they're paying for the service of having it custom created, not the program itself. That remains my intellectual property unless and until those property rights are purchased from me.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2016

Went out today and tested DMSI 2.4 again. Today I played it for one loop at 55% volume on my phone.

I was seriously low on blood sugar when I was listening, and noted no energy effects at all. When I arrived at my destination (a sports bar) I was just a few minutes past finished with one loop, so I shut it off.

At first, noticed nothing.

Once I had been eating (Cobb salad, no carbs) for about 15 minutes, I started noticing that the staff I find attractive began acting differently around me in subtle ways.

Bartendress was avoidant for a while, after promptly filling my drink for the half hour I had been there. The sexiest of the servers who is not a bartender stopped ignoring me, started flushing about the face, and began finding reasons to stay closer to me - eventually she was literally finding excuses to hang out within 2-3 arms lengths of me, even though she was obviously busy. That one has a thick body and relatively plain face, but her ass is absolutely stunning and combined with her natural hip waggle, the effect screams "BREED ME!". Just want to bend her over right then and there and fill her with my kids every time I see her! I don't know anyone else who has this effect on me, but I absolutely cannot ignore this one, and by the cat and mouse game we have been playing for a wile now, she cannot ignore me either.

There were a couple women at the bar who were giving me IOIs, but they were all either older than what I want, or they were with a husband.

Near the end, another bartendress came in, L. This one is also thick and curvy, but she has a very pretty face and wears her thickness well. The overall effect is a deeply sensual woman who is very attractive. At first, she didn't notice me, because by this time the bar had filled up and she was serving the other side. But a few minutes before I left, we locked eyes a couple times, and she gave me a smile that said, "Yes, please, keep going, I like you." The sort of smile that tells you without a shadow of a doubt that she is interested, and she knows how she affects you, but she's not in any rush or desperate.

I'm going to offer this one a nude modeling job for a calendar I'll be shooting in the next couple months, and I may also ask her out. The one who I can't ignore, I know somehow that she and I are going to end up swapping gamete cells, but I don't know how I know that or when it will happen. I've been playing along with the subtle energy connection between us, and making sure she knows I notice her, but I'm not trying to make anything happen. I want to see what she will do on her own.

Then I went to the post office, and I immediately had three hits: two very obvious butt presentations, one of which was held for several minutes while she crossed and uncrossed her legs and adjusted her hips and butt to give me several different views and angles to enjoy, and the other of which was too young for me to keep looking for more than the time it took to notice what she was doing - while she was with her father.

As I was walking out of the PO, I encountered a middle aged Hispanic woman who acted as if she had just walked into a wall when she encountered me. Stunned, DIHL, almost fell backwards. That has never happened before.

Been sitting here at home in the AC for about 30 minutes. Current temp: 73 F. And I am sweating and burning up. I feel like I am baking in the sun.

While reviewing my experience at the bar, I realized something that may be significant.

The impossible to ignore woman walked past me one time talking about how she was on birth control.

I have seen women do this before when they want to hint that they are free for bareback sex, so I wonder if perhaps she was doing that too?

I decided to do a full 5 loops. Then I went to trivia. My server, S, is specifically requested to be my only server, and even though she works a section across the restaurant, she serves me.

S has a great ass, and I have told her so. I have also told her about my girlfriend, and about my freedom to have more than one of them at a time.

Tonight, out of the blue, she asked me how my girlfriend is doing. I told her, and later realized that I was being rude by not reciprocating the question. So I asked how her boyfriend was, to be polite.

That touched a nerve! "I don't have one!" she said in a jump down your throat manner.

"Really?" I said, playfully. I had been flirting with her for fun all night, and until that point, she was flirting back.

"And I don't want one! And that's by choice!" she snapped, and stomped off.

Ooookay... not asking you to. But I know she;s had it rough, so I just let it go.

Now... if I wasn't asking her to be one of my girlfriends, why would she snap at me like that after being so fun and playful and flirtatious up to that point? Hmmm... makes me wonder.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - lokko - 09-28-2016

Why is it that your hits are 100x better than everyone elses?

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shawn - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 10:07 AM)lokko Wrote: Why is it that your hits are 100x better than everyone elses?

Think about his experience and all the clearing and improving with subs he already done. So I think the answer should be clear.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 10:40 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 10:07 AM)lokko Wrote: Why is it that your hits are 100x better than everyone elses?

Think about his experience and all the clearing and improving with subs he already done. So I think the answer should be clear.

Pretty much. I'd say this is spot on. Of all of us, I've probably been clearing with subs the longest, maybe Keith has been doing it longer. And I am very well trained in understanding body language, and eye language, and interpreting vocal cues, and AWARENESS... I'm not very often caught flat footed when it comes to situational awareness concerning women. Plus, you also have to take into account factors like personality - which results in responses that are often flirting or IOIs, since the more people get to know me, the more they usually like me... and then there's my training in energy manipulation... and as Mr. Anderson stated, my experience level, and so forth. It all adds up.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - JackOfHearts - 09-28-2016

If my theory is correct about Shannon you have your answer right there. In my testing I never found someone like that, a rare piece of personality to say the least Wink maybe there are more but until now I didn't find any.
If you are curious about it I can talk about it in the astro thread but you can already check it in the older post. I hope it's okay with you Shannon Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-28-2016

(09-28-2016, 11:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: If my theory is correct about Shannon you have your answer right there. In my testing I never found someone like that, a rare piece of personality to say the least Wink maybe there are more but until now I didn't find any.
If you are curious about it I can talk about it in the astro thread but you can already check it in the older post. I hope it's okay with you Shannon Wink

I'm not following you... please elaborate.