Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-2-4-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-11-2016

I have not used version 2.4 a whole lot but on those occasions when I have tested it I have noticed two things that are consistent every time I run it. The first is that I'm always in this perfect natural state of being and it makes me nearly Fearless in such a way that it is super ultra natural for me to do whatever I do. When I see an attractive woman it is just as easy and natural as breathing for me to go talk to her. In fact it is so natural that I find myself looking back on the situation afterwards and thinking gee that wouldn't have been the case in the past. The second thing that I've been noticing is that there are much much more strong and obvious signals of Attraction from women when I'm using it. I can't use it a whole lot but I like what it does. Unfortunately circumstances prevent me from acting on most of what I get in response. For instance yesterday I had a girl at Burger King giving me these I really want you eyes and when I asked how old she was she told me she was 17. Can't touch that. I also had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time but even though I had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time she wanted my phone number. I'm not used to women wanting my phone number especially that young. They haven't all been that young of course that's just the latest situation in the most easy for me to remember most of the time lately I don't have the luxury of slowing down to think about what's going on and record it because I've been too busy. But I've had a lot of Attraction like that lately from women.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - JackOfHearts - 09-11-2016

You should do like "city hunter" , give your number and tell them to call when they are older Tongue
Can't wait to test DMSI.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Dzemoo - 09-11-2016

How do you listen to this sub shanon?

(09-11-2016, 07:33 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: How do you listen to this sub shanon?

Very sporadically . I use it rarely so BAMM will be the dominant programming. Maybe a couple times a week.

I don't feel the energy the same anymore, but I get results even on days off.

(09-11-2016, 07:47 AM)skeps Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have not used version 2.4 a whole lot but on those occasions when I have tested it I have noticed two things that are consistent every time I run it. The first is that I'm always in this perfect natural state of being and it makes me nearly Fearless in such a way that it is super ultra natural for me to do whatever I do. When I see an attractive woman it is just as easy and natural as breathing for me to go talk to her. In fact it is so natural that I find myself looking back on the situation afterwards and thinking gee that wouldn't have been the case in the past. The second thing that I've been noticing is that there are much much more strong and obvious signals of Attraction from women when I'm using it. I can't use it a whole lot but I like what it does. Unfortunately circumstances prevent me from acting on most of what I get in response. For instance yesterday I had a girl at Burger King giving me these I really want you eyes and when I asked how old she was she told me she was 17. Can't touch that. I also had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time but even though I had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time she wanted my phone number. I'm not used to women wanting my phone number especially that young. They haven't all been that young of course that's just the latest situation in the most easy for me to remember most of the time lately I don't have the luxury of slowing down to think about what's going on and record it because I've been too busy. But I've had a lot of Attraction like that lately from women.

shannon you going to start working on version 3 by the end of this month like you previously said?

The current situation is that I'm spending my time recovering from exhaustion (too much effort for too long in too many directions). I'm also spending time cleaning up what has been left to become disorganized. Have to move my office also.

Starting tomorrow, I'm working from a temporary office. The idea is to do work on MIR2 primarily, upgrading to the current technology level of DMSI and finishing the construction of CORE-A and CORE-B. I will be working on DMSI 3.0 in the background, slowly while we are dealing with the current circumstances, and it will have to stay in the background because when these circumstances end on the 22nd, I have to focus on a custom job.

So basically we will be doing this slow and steady for 3.0. Don't know how long it will take, but slow and steady will prevent mistakes.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Frosted - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 05:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have not used version 2.4 a whole lot but on those occasions when I have tested it I have noticed two things that are consistent every time I run it. The first is that I'm always in this perfect natural state of being and it makes me nearly Fearless in such a way that it is super ultra natural for me to do whatever I do. When I see an attractive woman it is just as easy and natural as breathing for me to go talk to her. In fact it is so natural that I find myself looking back on the situation afterwards and thinking gee that wouldn't have been the case in the past. The second thing that I've been noticing is that there are much much more strong and obvious signals of Attraction from women when I'm using it. I can't use it a whole lot but I like what it does. Unfortunately circumstances prevent me from acting on most of what I get in response. For instance yesterday I had a girl at Burger King giving me these I really want you eyes and when I asked how old she was she told me she was 17. Can't touch that. I also had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time but even though I had my 10 year old cousin with me at the time she wanted my phone number. I'm not used to women wanting my phone number especially that young. They haven't all been that young of course that's just the latest situation in the most easy for me to remember most of the time lately I don't have the luxury of slowing down to think about what's going on and record it because I've been too busy. But I've had a lot of Attraction like that lately from women.

shannon you going to start working on version 3 by the end of this month like you previously said?

The current situation is that I'm spending my time recovering from exhaustion (too much effort for too long in too many directions). I'm also spending time cleaning up what has been left to become disorganized. Have to move my office also.

Starting tomorrow, I'm working from a temporary office. The idea is to do work on MIR2 primarily, upgrading to the current technology level of DMSI and finishing the construction of CORE-A and CORE-B. I will be working on DMSI 3.0 in the background, slowly while we are dealing with the current circumstances, and it will have to stay in the background because when these circumstances end on the 22nd, I have to focus on a custom job.

So basically we will be doing this slow and steady for 3.0. Don't know how long it will take, but slow and steady will prevent mistakes.

Wait are you accepting custom subliminal requests at this time?

(09-11-2016, 06:10 PM)Frosted Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 05:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Wait are you accepting custom subliminal requests at this time?

I have two custom jobs that are being requested. When the initial payment is made and the contract signed, I will begin work on the first of them.

Currently the price is $5,000 per title for single stage and $10,000 per title for six stage, with no option for refund. I also have to have time to run this business. So it is not going to be that I can accept any more custom jobs during 2016.

Also keep in mind that custom jobs are taken or declined at my discretion and pleasure. So there is no guarantee that even if you are willing to pay and sign the contract, that I am willing to take the job.

Under those conditions... maybe.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - maxx55 - 09-11-2016

(09-08-2016, 09:17 PM)maxx55 Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 01:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: Current best for general healing: E2
Current best for healing concerning sex and relationships: DMSI 2.4

E3 will be in 6G.

Does this mean 2.4 heals to the point of the user being ready for both sex and relationships? Like would it address feelings of loneliness and self validation/inner happiness?

I think I could use the healing in DMSI since it has better tech for overcoming resistance.

Please answer this Big Grin

(09-11-2016, 08:04 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

E3 will be in 6G.

Does this mean 2.4 heals to the point of the user being ready for both sex and relationships? Like would it address feelings of loneliness and self validation/inner happiness?

I think I could use the healing in DMSI since it has better tech for overcoming resistance.

The healing modules in dmsi version 2.4 are aimed specifically at achieving the goals of version 2.4 which does not necessarily mean you are looking at a relationship DMSO is in that getting people to initiate and have sex with you. The healing modules in dmsi version 2.4 are primarily aimed at getting you to execute the script

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-12-2016

(09-11-2016, 11:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-11-2016, 08:04 PM)maxx55 Wrote:

E3 will be in 6G.

The healing modules in dmsi version 2.4 are aimed specifically at achieving the goals of version 2.4 which does not necessarily mean you are looking at a relationship DMSO is in that getting people to initiate and have sex with you. The healing modules in dmsi version 2.4 are primarily aimed at getting you to execute the script

Getting lots of attention. Having people trying to have sex with or initiate things. that's the part i'm looking forward to.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2016

Tonight was trivia night, so I powered up the aura and went to trivia.

Wow.

The autopilot takes me to a side of my personality I am not really familiar with just yet, this guy is super smooth, social and playful and dominates conversations so naturally that everyone loves it. As I said somewhere else, while I am under this influence, it seems that women love me and I can do and say no wrong. I had men going out of their way to greet me tonight, guys I normally never even talk to, and women going out of their way to be near me and express themselves to me. From the attractive blonde bartender's big smile and "Hello!" when I wasn't even seated at the bar, to the hostess finding excuses to come stand next to where I sit, to my server coming over to talk about stuff totally unexpected and unrelated to what was going on, and give me huge smiles and almost loving, caring, take-care-of-you-you're-important-to-me signals... and what I have come to think may be her way of giving me chest presentations (leaning on the partition with her chest)... to having women who weren't even playing trivia asking me why I didn't come ask them for help when I didn't know the answer to a question, to women coming over and hugging me...

I'm liking this.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-13-2016

I feel hot. Not hot as in, overheating, but hot as in, I feel the energy pouring off of me.

I also feel hunger. I have already eaten twice tonight, and I'm hungry again. On average this seems to result in me eating three times as much as normal.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - Shannon - 09-15-2016

My girlfriend and I are both getting hit hard by what's happening, and I have been avoiding her lately to prevent arguments.

Today while I was waiting for my usb key to finish formatting a 50 GB encrypted container, for the third time, I realized that I couldn't get in my car and go clean out the office because that USB key is on my keychain. So I tried to do various things, but they kept failing, so I decided to ride over to her house and have dinner.

I get there and I'm still frazzled, and manage to trip over some boxes she has sitting on her damned stairs, and nearly kill myself.

Instead of losing it, I just state that I'm leaving. When I do that... SHE loses it, because she's cooking for two and she's just as frazzled as I am.

It's a real struggle not to fight, but I manage to keep enough of my cool even though I'm seething and so is she. I put on DMSI 2.4 in a desperate last ditch effort. Within 15 minutes, we are cooled off. I am amazed. We manage to have dinner, watch a few episodes of Robot Chicken before I leave.

I definitely need to turn this thing into a mood balancer.

RE: Shannon's DMSI 2.4 Journal - ilovesubs - 09-15-2016

It's full moon and eclipse weekend. Eat veg and don't leave your house.