Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-08-2016

------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-11-2016

[---------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 10-11-2016

(10-11-2016, 05:41 PM)Travis Wrote: Woman sitting at other end of the bar changed seats to sit next to me for no reason. Im not into her tho.

H-O-L-Y M-O-S-E-S

She almost certainly did that because she wanted you to open her, and that was as obvious as she felt comfortable in acting to express that fact.

Quote:Had an epiphany. I Mentioned before that I was forgetting girls that were uninterested very easily. I realized now, that I'm forgetting girls even if they are into me.

I've noticed this happening, but couldn't put my finger on what it was. Today I kept eye contact with a nice looking girl as we approached. She gave me a great smile, but thats all I can remember about her. I don't remember what she looked like at all other than her general skin tone.. Not her hair, clothes, height, etc. i knew that I was getting way more IOi's than I could remember. I think our brain's become desensitized to signs of attraction unless the girl is very hot, after you start getting so much of it.

There was a time in my life so bad that if a girl smiled at me, i would remember it a long time. I still have these random memories of girls smiling at me at random points because I clung to them for so long. So desperate, I know..Now I cant remember the same day.

I've heard PUA's say they reach a point where IOI's dont matter anymore. A place of such abundance, that IOI's just don't get remembered.

Let me know if you've experienced the same thing.

I've gotten to the point that I get one of two responses. I'm either invisible (if I don't want to be noticed), or I get IOIs from a lot of women all at once, for extended periods of time.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-11-2016

---------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 10-11-2016

I can control it, yes. I use DMSI only occasionally.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-12-2016

---------------------------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 10-12-2016

Nobody said it is required for you to switch.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-14-2016

------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-14-2016

-----------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-15-2016

------------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - DisneylandUSA - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 02:41 PM)Travis Wrote: Just now a girl was mesmerized by my crotch. I'm waiting for my food and notice she's staring at my groin more than a couple times, with a really intense look Big Grin. Even when I move away she still looks.

Decent looking girl, young and with boyfriend. I make eye contact with both as I leave.

Staring at ? Great that she was staring at your spot... I hope your wallet wasn't nearby the front pocket... sometimes, women stare at the front pockets of jeans... kind of like, x-ray vision of wallets. Especially, when it is in Restaurants and Shopping. Big Grin

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-15-2016

--------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-20-2016

------------

RE: DMSI v2.5 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 10-23-2016

----------