Subliminal Talk
DMSI v2.5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI v2.5 Journal (/Thread-DMSI-v2-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: But you guys know that its a long long way between iois and ***** her, sometimes a girl lools at you and you approach her and have the badest rejection ever...

Thats why i am not that impressed by the results so far what really gets you laid is a good game and for dmsi seems to be lacking it a bit

Of course, it's DMSI. A set of instructions.

Well let's consider. DMSI includes an Optimus Engine, and if you execute that section of script, you'll use everything you know to achieve the goal.

So the question is... is it that you're not executing the script, or is it that you're too busy getting yourself to the point that you can? Because if you have game, and game truly is what gets you laid, then according to the instruction set in DMSI, you'll express your game to achieve the goals of the sub.

Blaming the sub - an inanimate object - isn't productive.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Dzemoo - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 10:46 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 10:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: But you guys know that its a long long way between iois and ***** her, sometimes a girl lools at you and you approach her and have the badest rejection ever...

Thats why i am not that impressed by the results so far what really gets you laid is a good game and for dmsi seems to be lacking it a bit

Of course, it's DMSI. A set of instructions.

Well let's consider. DMSI includes an Optimus Engine, and if you execute that section of script, you'll use everything you know to achieve the goal.

So the question is... is it that you're not executing the script, or is it that you're too busy getting yourself to the point that you can? Because if you have game, and game truly is what gets you laid, then according to the instruction set in DMSI, you'll express your game to achieve the goals of the sub.

Blaming the sub - an inanimate object - isn't productive.

I have so far the best results shanons maybe just sicko and chaos have similar, i am just not posting them yeah i feel that i am using what i know but its nothing in there that refreshes it maybe u could add some aspects of. Wm in the next version

Its just that i feel a loss if direction with dmsi which i had on the multistages

Also i am telling this because of the other guys that arent as good in game as me or some other users they are lucky having iois and butt presentations but seriously thats nothing

If you want to hear my opinion whats missing say it

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 09-20-2016

Go for it. I just don't want to hear people blaming the program for things that are not it's fault. Missing is one thing, blame is another.

(09-16-2016, 11:19 PM)Travis Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 09:48 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: Damn so sad u didn't get to try v1

I actually did... is that the same thing as v1.1? If so, I noticed immediate results from that, but 2.1 came out like a week after.

You sound a little disappointed in v2.4?

For me, ranking the versions from most to least effective:

1. v2.4 - Best Aura, + working healing mods Wink

2. v1.1 - Really good Aura, but no healing mods

3. v2.2 - Healing mods were very valuable for me, but little to no aura

4. v2.3 - Weaker aura, but for some reason I feel it prepared me to start v2.4 somehow.

How was 2.1 for you

(09-20-2016, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Go for it. I just don't want to hear people blaming the program for things that are not it's fault. Missing is one thing, blame is another.

Add something to kill the neediness because right now its very strong like some users reported

Add social programming right now i am doing many dumb things because i experience a loss of limitation

Make the user appear rare

Make him not open up to much i tend to tell girls too much about myself on dmsi add mysteriousness in it

Make the user unimpressed by the looks of the female he is interacting

Add programming to not compliment her on her looks and add programming to make it no so obvious that u just want to fuck because right now its very obvious amd women react with asd

Make. The user forget about females when there are no around

Kill the need for a women and make the user happy being alone

Thats my opinion i dont know how much you implemented of this

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - chaosvrgn - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 11:21 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: Go for it. I just don't want to hear people blaming the program for things that are not it's fault. Missing is one thing, blame is another.

Add something to kill the neediness because right now its very strong like some users reported

Add social programming right now i am doing many dumb things because i experience a loss of limitation

Make the user appear rare

Make him not open up to much i tend to tell girls too much about myself on dmsi add mysteriousness in it

Make the user unimpressed by the looks of the female he is interacting

Add programming to not compliment her on her looks and add programming to make it no so obvious that u just want to **** because right now its very obvious amd women react with asd

Make. The user forget about females when there are no around

Kill the need for a women and make the user happy being alone

Dzemoo -- Honestly, I'm getting all of this in much abundance right now. But, I'll go into a bit more detail on each one. On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being nonexistant, 10 being "I'm completely experiencing this effect," I'm getting:

Add something to kill the neediness because right now its very strong like some users reported [9 -- I'm not giving a shit about women right now.]

Add social programming right now i am doing many dumb things because i experience a loss of limitation [8 -- I'm dominating conversations, people are listening to my every word.]

Make the user appear rare [Unknown, but I'm getting much of the "celebrity" effect.]

Make him not open up to much i tend to tell girls too much about myself on dmsi add mysteriousness in it [Unknown, but I have a natural "mysterious" persona anyway.]

Make the user unimpressed by the looks of the female he is interacting [9 -- I was able to talk to a 8.5 blonde, and her looks didn't affect the way I acted at all].

Add programming to not compliment her on her looks and add programming to make it no so obvious that u just want to **** because right now its very obvious amd women react with asd [10 -- I never once complimented the blonde's looks. In fact, when her mentor mentioned how hot she was the next day, I ignored the comment.]

Make. The user forget about females when there are no around [8 -- When I'm not around women, I don't think about women that often. I only do Tinder and OkCupid at a particular time during the day, around 9:00pm when I'm relaxing]

Kill the need for a women and make the user happy being alone [Unknown. I'm a natural loner, dunno how the sub is affecting this.]

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - RTBoss - 09-20-2016

When it comes to being unaffected by looks, or neediness - what if killing those things kills results b/c those things are necessary to trigger the scripting? If this program's goal is to snipe women you're genuinely attracted to, how can it work it's magic if you look at a women and feel nothing?

Also, I wonder if there's a way to kill "neediness" while not killing sexual desire. You can't kill sexual desire, because if you did you wouldn't want the sex that's offered. No one wants that.

Increasing a man's self-value, image, and self-efficacy to match or be greater than your own perceived value of 8's, 9's, 10's - that'd be valuable.

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - SargeMaximus - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 02:04 PM)RTBoss Wrote: When it comes to being unaffected by looks, or neediness - what if killing those things kills results b/c those things are necessary to trigger the scripting? If this program's goal is to snipe women you're genuinely attracted to, how can it work it's magic if you look at a women and feel nothing?

Also, I wonder if there's a way to kill "neediness" while not killing sexual desire. You can't kill sexual desire, because if you did you wouldn't want the sex that's offered. No one wants that.

Increasing a man's self-value, image, and self-efficacy to match or be greater than your own perceived value of 8's, 9's, 10's - that'd be valuable.

I agree. Sexual attraction is needed towards our desired women. I think on their (the women's/target's) end tho Dzemoo is right that status (not sexual attraction) needs to be in play.

By sensing we are attracted to them, women will (theoretically) offer themselves sexually to gain status or approval. I think that's the best way for it to work. In my times where I was doing well with women I was putting them down something fierce yet I was attracted to them, I assume they felt they could "buy" my approval with their bodies. Not a bad dynamic if you ask me.

Also, that girl that approached me in the gym last night, I noticed her and how I thought she was hot. I find it hard to believe she didn't pick up on that.

I of course immediately put her into a serving role, but not a sexually serving role. That's a hard one to do in a socially acceptable way.

My 2 cents is that conversation must be made but the sub-communication (ideally, that only the user and target(s) are aware of) is that she is offering herself sexually. From there it should be easy as moving locations more private or (if the user wants) within the same place, though that might take a LOT of OGSF. Tongue

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-21-2016

-----------------

--------------------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 09-21-2016

OAA is a cop out. The same sort of healing and effect is already in DMSI. OAA is just about getting rid of fears. It's your subconscious trying to escape the inevitable.

Those results sound like you're incongruent most of the time, which means you're in a state of transition. Just keep going.

----------

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Shannon - 09-21-2016

It means you're not yet finished transitioning from where you were to where you are going, and the fastest parts (energy) are ahead of the slower parts (action).

RE: DMSI v2.4 Journal of Travis - Blacksheep - 09-22-2016

----------