Subliminal Talk
AYD's DMSI Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AYD's DMSI Journal (/Thread-AYD-s-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-10-2016

(09-09-2016, 10:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 07:12 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary it's actually not done being developed yet because I haven't finished making it a winner but I have made significant strides forward as you can see

Winner in the making. I have noticed i'm getting a lot more attention than before using the other versions. Is the ultimate goal to of the sub to get them to try something with me? Or is it get me in place where i'm taking action trying to get them?

The ultimate goal is to have those people of whatever gender you are interested in sexually responding to you in such a way that they want to have sex with you and they are trying to initiate and have sex with you on a regular basis and you are free to do whatever you want in response.

Amazing. Totally a Game changer. Thanks Shannon.

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-16-2016

I made a 3-day foray into v2.4 land then moved back to v2.2.

V2.4 observations:
1) Major pre-occupation with sex. Sex was always on my mind.
2) Sex with Mrs. AYD was wild and very passionate. Wow
3) Better understanding of the "meeting me halfway." What I expected was aggressive signals by Mrs. AYD for sex. What I found was an increase in the signals indicating her interest for sex. As I played off her interest I reciprocated the signals changing her interest into desire. The more I responded to her signals the stronger her desire became resulting in increased overt and blatant signals. Her desire for sex was stronger than normal. Her climax was loud and very enjoyable to hear. Because the windows were open she wondered if our neighbors heard her. I could easily have reported that the sub was not working if I continued to look for overt blatant signs for sex. I can say without a doubt that she met me halfway.
4) Mild Increase in attention and depth of engagement with females over with v2.2. My interaction with women is not sexual in nature. This may be because I'm not interacting with them looking for sex.

Why am I going back to v2.2.
1) The pre-occupation with sex. While sex is important it's one of many priorities. Sex is enjoyable but by its self I find it not fulfilled. It's only one of the colors in my picture of life.
2) The healing in v2.4 seem to not hit the mark the same as v2.2. What I need in my life is clearing of the clutter preventing me from moving forward towards other goals like BAMM.
Shannon as a note: When I went back to v2.2 I again got a nose bleed. This is the second time I had one both occurring after just a few loops of v2.2. Any idea why?

AYD

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Duke.Togo - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 03:04 PM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: I made a 3-day foray into v2.4 land then moved back to v2.2.

V2.4 observations:
1) Major pre-occupation with sex. Sex was always on my mind.
2) Sex with Mrs. AYD was wild and very passionate. Wow
3) Better understanding of the "meeting me halfway." What I expected was aggressive signals by Mrs. AYD for sex. What I found was an increase in the signals indicating her interest for sex. As I played off her interest I reciprocated the signals changing her interest into desire. The more I responded to her signals the stronger her desire became resulting in increased overt and blatant signals. Her desire for sex was stronger than normal. Her climax was loud and very enjoyable to hear. Because the windows were open she wondered if our neighbors heard her. I could easily have reported that the sub was not working if I continued to look for overt blatant signs for sex. I can say without a doubt that she met me halfway.
4) Mild Increase in attention and depth of engagement with females over with v2.2. My interaction with women is not sexual in nature. This may be because I'm not interacting with them looking for sex.

Why am I going back to v2.2.
1) The pre-occupation with sex. While sex is important it's one of many priorities. Sex is enjoyable but by its self I find it not fulfilled. It's only one of the colors in my picture of life.
2) The healing in v2.4 seem to not hit the mark the same as v2.2. What I need in my life is clearing of the clutter preventing me from moving forward towards other goals like BAMM.
Shannon as a note: When I went back to v2.2 I again got a nose bleed. This is the second time I had one both occurring after just a few loops of v2.2. Any idea why?

AYD

From what I understand, V2.2 had a conflict in the scripting that will short circuit the effectiveness of the sub.

(09-16-2016, 03:50 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: From what I understand, V2.2 had a conflict in the scripting that will short circuit the effectiveness of the sub.

The conflict is to my advantage. My interest is in the healing more than sex with women other than my wife.

AYD

(09-16-2016, 03:50 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: From what I understand, V2.2 had a conflict in the scripting that will short circuit the effectiveness of the sub.

The conflict is to my advantage. My interest is in the healing more than sex with women other than my wife.

AYD

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shannon - 09-16-2016

Sad to see you defect. The healing in 2.4 is designed specifically to be what you need for achieving the goals of 2.4, so I can understand that. Basically, defection because the program is too effective.

The nosebleed happens only on 2.2, and only after the first few loops, and only once per initiation of the program, correct? I would guess this is possibly due to a spike in blood pressure.