Subliminal Talk
AYD's DMSI Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AYD's DMSI Journal (/Thread-AYD-s-DMSI-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

AYD's DMSI Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-02-2016

Background: Previous major subs are AM and BAMM. I plan to use BASE after the start of the year. I’m using DMSI not to achieve its stated goals, but because of what it is doing to the users in order for them to accomplish those goals. I want the changes, not the sex. I want Shannon to crack the resistance code so I’m using the sub and reporting what I notice. Improved DMSI means improvements in all the other subs I use. Married with children around the age of most of you on the forum. I enjoy sex with my wife and want to improve it. I’m not interested in sex with other women.

I was in the middle of by 7 days without subs in order to become a valid v2.3 tester. I started v2.2 when Shannon indicated its ok to go from v2.2 to v2.4. I did not start v2.3 because I prefer the changes reported with v2.2.

Report from the first two Days of v2.2.

Got a bloody nose after the second loop. Nothing big just started to bleed. I sometimes get a bloody nose when I sneeze real hard or after prolonged low humidity. Neither of these occurred prior to this bloody nose.

More sexual banter between me and my wife. I’m embolden to hint or tell her what I want.

Twice my wife purposely and slowly moved into my field of view staring at me for about 5 seconds with a curious look on her face, like “Ok what’s different about you”.

No increase in IOI by passers.

When approaching an unwanted behavior, bad habit, or detrimental action, the thought pops into my head “Hey that’s not what Alpha’s do”, or “That moves me away from being an Alpha”. This occurs on things as simple as going to the vending machine for junk food.

Working out was a drudgery. Now the thought pops into my head. “Hey the pain you are experiencing makes you stronger and a stud in bed. I push through the pain with the motivation of “this pain will be rewarded with better sex”. This is new. I’ve never connected building muscle with better sex. Sex is a Great motivator.

Richer more colorful interaction with store clerks, wait staff, and food service employees.

At the deli, the girl taking my order was around 18 years old. I engaged in my normal conversation. Our interaction was deeper than normal, as if we already knew each other. Deeper, richer, with more color. The conversation was no different than normal. Just a deeper connection. I progressed down the line to where my sandwich was made. I spoke to the around 22-year-old guy making my sandwich with my normal banter. He responded by letting me know his pedigree and family accomplishments. As he continued to initiate the conversation, the girl who took my order comes down the line to join the conversation starting off by saying “He likes me best”, meaning I like her more than him.

At another restaurant, I engaged in conversation with the girl behind the counter, she’s mid-20s. I interacted the same way I always do. Right off the bat, her interaction was like we were already acquainted. As she gave me my food, she started conversation engaging me more than normal. She ended the conversation with “I can’t wait for you to come back”. Not a normal response.

Reduction in fear at work. I struggle, because of fear, to do things that “could” cause me to have to justify or explain why. Things that could be questioned, are always done last when there is little time left for anyone to challenge. These fear is not based on reality. What I think is a challenge is generally someone wanting clarification. Seldom have there been challenges to my work. On the very few times I have to justify, I’m able to provide reasons meeting any challenge. Now I’m not hampered by the fear of a challenge. I came to this realization in the middle of work while doing something that I previously struggled to start. Before it was not started because I said to myself, “It’s not important or a priority right now. I’ll put it on my things to do list for later.”

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Roy - 09-02-2016

I was hoping you would continue with BAMM. DMSI seems to me bit of an odd subliminal choice
for you considering your goals for it.

DMSI also includes meet them half way which could be a problem for you if you don't want sex outside your marriage.

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - DisneylandUSA - 09-02-2016

Agree with you. I was hoping to hear more about your BAMM success stories Tongue

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - 4Kingdoms - 09-03-2016

Guys, sometimes you have to STOP and smell the roses!!

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - RTBoss - 09-03-2016

Being a married man myself, I've experienced a nice improvement in marital relations and a renewal of "the spark." I'm interested in seeing how you feel DMSI affects your relationship.

I have not had any instances of being pushed "halfway" to sleep with any other women. Nothing has even come close. I haven't experienced halfway from any women either, unless they think a wink and a nudge is seduction, lol.

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-04-2016

CatMan/Roy/DisneyLandUSA/Thor/RTBoss,

To begin with thanks for reading and responding.

Yes it seems odd that I'm using DMSI. It's surprising and yet thrilling to me. I posted in my BAMM journal why I'm taking a hiatus. For the last two years progress towards BAMM stagnated. I'm resisting something. I started watching the E2 and BASE journals looking for answers. Love reading my good friend Keith's (ncbeareatingman) updates. Love the dude and his journey. I read these journals looking at the changes and noting the resistance.

DMSI's way of countering resistance caught my eye. Will the subconscious choice the lessor of two difficult mountains to climb. Got me thinking. I studied the changes wrought by DMSI. Specifically the changes from v2.2. What some called failure I saw as success. I carefully followed RTBoss the wise, Choas the stud, and others journals watching for changes, resistance, and progress. Not progress towards the stated DMSI goal, progress toward a change. I'm more interested in what changed than I am in who scored. What changed, what resistance exists, and how did DMSI overcome it. I laugh each time I read a post that says "lf it does meet all the goals it's not successful". The fact that the sub is overcoming their resistance towards the goal is lost to some.

Break the resistance code and Shannon achieves BAMM. Break the resistance code and AYD achieves BAMM.

It may be that I stay on v2.2 instead of moving to v2.4. I don't know. What I can say is the few days I've been on v2.2 have recharged my faith in the ability to break through the resistance wall.

I have not abandoned the goal of BAMM. It's still there waiting for me. Let's just say that I've stopped to smell the roses Smile and clear some of the clutter prior to continuing the BAMM journey.

AYD

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - blackwing Z - 09-04-2016

How old are you? And also awesome results

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 09-08-2016

I will be off line until next week.
Still on DMSI v2.2. Definitely working. I have too many observations for this post. The major ones are:

With regards to self-improvement:
1. Automatic reaction to resistance is deep belly breathing. This happens whenever there is anxiety, stress, fear, boredom, lack of focus or whatever. I made no conscious decision to start breathing in response to a behavior. Once I realized this was occurring I started to be in the moment in touch with my breathing.
2. Smile way more than usual.
3. Posture is straight and I walk in a straight line making others move out of the way.
4. My mind walks through, rehearsing multiple times how to remove productivity blocker. This was amazing. For the primary activity blocker, my mind rehearsed over and over again how I would remove it by throwing it in the trash. Ok, I've invested a lot of time and effort into this. As my mind rehearsed how to get rid of the blocker. this, I thought. That thing has too much value to me. Think of all the wasted time if you permanently get rid of it. You know if you throw it away you will be spending time again re-building it. Later when I walked passed it to my surprise I did just what my mind had rehearsed over and over again. Out to the trash it went. Subsequent exposure to the environment where I would in the past engage in the productivity blocker had very little pull. Shannon, this single act alone, the simple removal of the productivity blocker was unachievable prior to v2.2. On only 5 days of v2.2 I accomplish more towards BAMM than I did for the last two years. Major step forward.
5. My mind is providing alternate activities to do instead several other productivity blockers. When mind is equating alternate activity with the same pleasure as the productivity blocker.
6. Pressure at the base of my penis
7. Spelling has improved
8. Clearer focus with ability to maintain attention for a longer duration. When I start to lose focus the deep belly breathing kicks in.
9. The thought continues to pop into my mind, "Why not make the changes toward what I want."
10. Warmth on my face.
11. Lost the fear of doing things that would expose weaknesses.

Regarding Mrs AYD (She does not know that I'm listening to DMSI)
1. Increase sex. She is specifically making sure I'm sexually satisfied.
2. A twofer day. Normally sex in the morning results in no sex that evening. On this occasion my wife provided several blatant hints that sex was occurring that evening including "If you do that there will be no sex tonight."
3. Full butt display while leaning over. This is a new behavior for Mrs AYD since starting DMSI.

In regards to interaction with females:
1. Shannon you devil you. I was in the checkout line interacting with the other customers as normal. When I go to pay, the cashier hands me $10 saying, "This is from the lady ahead of you in line."
2. Major increase in breast display. Women put one or both of their hands palms down on the back of their hips providing me with a front or side view. I only see this occur with large breasted women.
3. I've observed the reaction occurring at the following distance (observation occurred over a period of 2 hours with a constant stream of male and female walking towards then passed me.
a. At 50 feet away walking towards me women at first sight of me women
i. Adjusted their clothing in order to expose cleavage
ii. Covered there breastes and cleavage by closing their sweaters
iii. Putting their hands in front of their genitals or crossed their arms covering their breasts
b. Between 15 and 12 feet away walking towards me
i. Exposed next
ii. Touched cheek and face
iii. Exaggerated their walk with increase swing of hips and shoulders
iv. Stroked or flipped their hair.
c. From 12-10 feet both male and female move to the side away from me. All most like I had a force field around me pushing them off their course.
d. From 9-5 feet direct eye contact
i. Stare into my eye with a look of "I think I know you, but I don't know from where"
ii. Head down momentary glance up. Very submissive
iii. Quick glance with immediate look away
iv. A very few would look down and away and not make any eye contact.
e. After passing while walking away for about 45 feet
i. Continue touching face and stroking hair
ii. Maintained Increase shoulder or hip swing
f. Funny, pregnant women of about 5-6 months would display their bellies as they pass. Women greater than 6 month provided no reaction
4. Women that repeatedly passed me by would by the second or third time stop and starte talking to me about random topics. Each time becoming more animated. They would continue to stop talk each subsequent time they passed me. They all initialized the contact.
5. In regards to eye contact between male and female
a. Women had about twice the length of eye contact over men
b. The number of times that women glanced and make eye contact was on an average of 3 times during the 50 feet walking towards me. On the other hand, man would only do this an average of twice.

AYD

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shannon - 09-08-2016

Appreciate the details.

As you can see the technology level is at least as important as the goal of the script.

Shannon,

The power this generation of subs has in overcoming resistance and propelling the user towards the goal is truly mind boggling. You have a winner here.

AYD

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shannon - 09-08-2016

On the contrary it's actually not done being developed yet because I haven't finished making it a winner but I have made significant strides forward as you can see

Smile

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shadow2200 - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary it's actually not done being developed yet because I haven't finished making it a winner but I have made significant strides forward as you can see

Winner in the making. I have noticed i'm getting a lot more attention than before using the other versions. Is the ultimate goal to of the sub to get them to try something with me? Or is it get me in place where i'm taking action trying to get them?

RE: AYD's DMSI Journal - Shannon - 09-09-2016

(09-09-2016, 07:12 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 03:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: On the contrary it's actually not done being developed yet because I haven't finished making it a winner but I have made significant strides forward as you can see

Winner in the making. I have noticed i'm getting a lot more attention than before using the other versions. Is the ultimate goal to of the sub to get them to try something with me? Or is it get me in place where i'm taking action trying to get them?

The ultimate goal is to have those people of whatever gender you are interested in sexually responding to you in such a way that they want to have sex with you and they are trying to initiate and have sex with you on a regular basis and you are free to do whatever you want in response.