Subliminal Talk
Rayhon's Alpha Male V6 Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rayhon's Alpha Male V6 Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. (/Thread-Rayhon-s-Alpha-Male-V6-Refresher-32-days-Journal-Release-the-Animal-within)

Rayhon's Alpha Male V6 Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. - Raykon - 08-29-2016

EDIT: Doing alpha male v6 refresher for 32 days then starting Sex magnet stage 1.

Decided to jump back on Woman Magnet 2 *(EDIT: NOPE I need more benefit from Sex magnet 3. I need to finish it I still have issues with sex and sex magnet was very effective on me in the past doing 3 stages.

I realized that DMSI hasn't been giving me allot of noticeable effects and that inner game is more important to me then an aura. On Woman Magnet I was very happy and I had great results from the 5 stages that I've used and another 2 stages I ran at a later time.

It's been over 6 months since I've used AM v6 refresher, But I have done BASE 2.0 recently and it has allot of similarites with AM v6 and I notcied I became more Alpha after using Base 2.0 for 4 stages.

Highly recommend Base 2.0 (I didn't even finish the last 2 stages) for making me a much better human being, mentally and financially / business mindedness.

It's been 2 months since using Base and I feel like the effects haven't diminished. The only effect from Base that has diminished dramatically is my memory.

I'm also not thinking about business 24/7 like I was on Base. Howerv I do think about business and my business goals at least a few times during the day. I still make business transactions (selling / trading cars). And am planning for the future.

Base makes you a much more logical person. (In my experience)

Looking forward to this full run through of Sex Magnet 3. Shannon says I have no idea what Sex Magnet can do for me because I stopped after 3 stages for unrelated reasons. I had great results at stage 3 almost had a three some in my house and had to women sleep over and I drank and made affection with both of them and our shirts off.

I could have banged one of them but she wasn't my type and was only making out with her so she doesn't cock block me. The other women was 6 ft 1 and I'm only 5'6 I'm telling you I've never had the same smoothness and sexual confidence in my life other then the time I was on Sex Magnet 3. We went to the bar and I made out with both of them at the same time while dancing with them. I felt like a fucking king.

RE: Rayhon's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Release the Animal within. - Shannon - 08-29-2016

You should definitely take a few days off from DMSI, a week at best, and run at least 32 days of AM6 stage 7.

RE: Rayhon's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Release the Animal within. - Raykon - 08-30-2016

Took one day off. Doing AM v6 Refresher stage 32 days then starting sex magnet.

RE: Rayhon's Alpha Male Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. - Raykon - 09-02-2016

I listened to DMSI 2.2 for a few days. I wanted to start AM v6 the beginning of the long weekend (tonight) because I didn't want to feel strange at work or tired.

Going to play it 18 hours a day for the next 3 days & during weekdays 5- 8 hours a night depending how tired I feel in the morning from 5g technology. I do construction (Carpentry ) and it's a new job & I am trying my best to be mentally and physically 100 percent at all times.

RE: Rayhon's Alpha Male Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. - Raykon - 09-03-2016

woke up from 12 hours of listening. Still listening atm.

Just remembered this time when I was on AM v6 where I was with a male friend of mine and a female friend of mine came with her friend. I was eating at the time and I didn't really say anything other then "hi." and I was eating the food very vigorously.

I remember I had that tall european chick tell my female friend later that she wants to go out with me. She wasn't my type otherwise I would have had a date.

Lmao good times. I can't wait for my alphaness to start pouring out of me again. AM v6 + SM3 + Wm 2i s all that's really needed to become great with women. I think the focus on 5.5g MAYBE being wasted on focusing on external results instead of inner game like these three programs focus on.

however if the results do get to the point that women constantly approach and initiate with us and it becomes more prominent and consistent then I agree that DMSI would be the holy grail.

I still think anyone who hasn't done AM v6, and the magnets should do those before moving on to external based subliminals.

Again I'm no expert but I noticed more consistent attraction on the magnets.

WM 2 needs an upgrade imo. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that it made me more feminine and killed allot of the alpha-ness. That aspect needs to be polymorphic imo. (feminine-masculine depending on situation)

RE: Rayhon's Alpha Male V6 Refresher 32 days Journal - Release the Animal within. - Frosted - 09-03-2016

100% on that WM2 feminine thing. That's why I'm hesitant to run it again and it sucks because some things I loved about WM Sad.