Subliminal Talk
DMSI V2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI V2.3 (/Thread-DMSI-V2-3)

Pages: 1 2

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-28-2016

Day 5

I ran the sub again overnight for about 6 hours - this time I played the FLAC version.

My hunger was a bit more tempered today. Much better than yesterday. I've had strange cravings though, mainly for spicy food and for something sweet as well. I cooked, cleaned, did a lot of daily chores around the house that I would normally not enjoy - and I did them with a determination that I can't explain.

I haven't left my home in two days though. I was planning on heading out into the world today, but had no desire to after a short while. So instead I stayed home and watched episodes of Stranger Things - really good show actually.

My Tuesday coffee date has been pushed up to tomorrow, so I'll have an update on that as well.

All in all it was a pretty calm day. I think I needed this time away disconnected from the world, and it was helpful to have it.

We'll see how things change over the week.

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-31-2016

Day 8 and recap of the past three days.

So, interesting thing happened on Day 6 of using the program. I was burning up. Literally, burning up.

My body generated so much heat, I thought I was physically going to catch fire. Full on air conditioned restaurants and I was sweating.

Then came the nausea. Right while eating lunch, it hit me like a hard wave crashing a shore - I was done. I some how struggled through both those feelings to next deal with a massive headache. By the time I got home on Monday, I was shot.

I did see the girl on Monday also, but I was so tired and burnt from feeling sick and with the head pounding, I had next to nothing left to share with her.

I took Monday night off from the sub, and I didn't touch the sub at all on Tuesday. I needed some time to recover from it.

Tuesday night became interesting, primarily due to the dreams that I had. They were all about DMSI. Literally, about DMSI. The entire night I dreamt about how good DMSI is for me, and how its programming will help me. I think it was my brain accepting the programming. I forgot to add - Tuesday I had an even more blazing headache than I did on Monday.

Anyway, after dreaming about DMSI programming Tuesday night into this morning, I woke up today and threw DMSI on and ran two loops of the program. I needed to slow down on the number of hours this morning because I felt like my brain might explode from too many loops all at once.

By mid-day I was exhausted, but felt for the most part, pretty normal - in terms of mood, amount of food I'm eating, and other things.

On the train ride home I took micro naps, and again, the brain was having dreams of DMSI. I think it's mostly my subconscious trying to accept the programming.

I'm running it again now, and will run it for two loops tonight before heading to bed.

I feel like this program is breaking away at something in me, and I noticed a post from Shannon where he said that if I'm feeling tired, it is my brain working through something.

I will be doing this sub for the long term - up to 90 days, to really test the full capabilities of it. I do think after 21 days I'll be able to see some strong results from this sub - so I will carry this one through for as long as I can.

There were a lot of great benefits that I saw early on from this sub that have stayed with me even after my one day off, primarily my focus.

And I echo others statements - my body has an addiction to this sub of sorts. It is definitely making deep changes within me. I just don't know what they all are yet.

Until next time.

RE: DMSI V2.3 - Duke.Togo - 09-02-2016

Day 10

I'm still trying to process today. I've processed yesterday pretty well, but today, just wow...

On both days I ran the sun for two loops masked trickling in the morning and another 2 at night.

So, yesterday I had a slight headache and pushed past it. I was tired personally and burnt pretty bad physically (as in burned out and noticeable).

All the same, the most exciting thing that happened yesterday was that I had two women on the subway, both of whom I was very attracted to, basically rubbed themselves against me. And it was not a packed train.

I chalked that one up to some sort of coincidence and put it to bed.

Today I had an executive meeting, so I came fairly dressed up. The meeting went without a hitch. That out of the way I left for lunch.

I spent the rest of the workday focusing on tasks. One of my co-workers had blatantly told me she wanted to **** my brains out, but that happened before I even got on the sub. I prefer not to excrete where I eat. So, I never acted on it.

I have never taken her into account with any of my posts because of the fact that this is something that has been available to me pre-sub.

What I didn't know is that there are three other women I work with that apparently want the same from me.

One commented on how good I smell.

One, before leaving for the long weekend came over to me and kissed me.

One woman just randomly came up to me, introduced herself, and then gave me her number. I didn't ask for it.

So after this I decide to go to a local bar for a few beers and some food. My buddy wanted to treat me. We had about 5 beers and some dinner. When we finally asked for the bill, the bartender gave us the bill. She didn't charge us for any of the beers, only the food.

That was awesome. Figured it was a long weekend thing maybe.

So then we decided to go for one more round at another bar.

The bartender was young, blonde, and had an amazing body. Anyway, my body gets her talking, I throw some thoughts out and next thing I know she's talking to me.

Anyway, I was going to buy this round, asked for the bill, again, drinks on the house.

Got her number too.

The world according to DMSI...

I'm staying with v2.3 for some time longer. It's a hard sub to start with, it will take some time to get through and the physical aspects of this sub will kick your a**.

But, this is something special. It just needs a little time and for me, less has been more.

Duke.