Subliminal Talk
Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Vivek-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Acmeisto - 08-29-2016

(08-23-2016, 01:58 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 08:57 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ASRB technology only works as designed if they are back to back. If you break it up, the effectiveness of the ASRB is lost.

What if I have a five-minute break or if I press pause for a minute before start running the subliminal again? Will it break ASRB technology?

Yes.

How much effectiveness I will lose if I have to take one or two-minute break?

Will it be around 50 % or less than 20 %?

It is damn hard to listen to it seven hours straight and I probably have a break or two between loops.

How much effectiveness I will lose if I lower volume if I need to talk to somebody while wearing ear-buds, let¨s say I am able to hear the waves barely...

Luckily today I will be able to listen to it back to back 7 loops.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-29-2016

Thanks Shannon

Day 5 : August 29th Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and Trickling Steam (4 loops each), went infield but found no noticeable results.

I had read that it works from the 6th day, so am excited about tomorrow...:-)

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 05:32 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 01:58 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 08:57 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 10:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ASRB technology only works as designed if they are back to back. If you break it up, the effectiveness of the ASRB is lost.

What if I have a five-minute break or if I press pause for a minute before start running the subliminal again? Will it break ASRB technology?

Yes.

How much effectiveness I will lose if I have to take one or two-minute break?

Will it be around 50 % or less than 20 %?

It is damn hard to listen to it seven hours straight and I probably have a break or two between loops.

How much effectiveness I will lose if I lower volume if I need to talk to somebody while wearing ear-buds, let¨s say I am able to hear the waves barely...

Luckily today I will be able to listen to it back to back 7 loops.

Did I have time to do regression testing? Explore the levels of difference if we don't use it properly, and by how much? No, I had time to see that when I do X, Y happens, and it's consistent if I do Z. You have to understand that I am working much faster than I would be if I was not under the gun here, I have time to develop the tech, but not explore all the possibilities of what happens if you screw up implementing it. I have other things I have to do, accomplish, discover, figure out. I'm backlogged and it's only getting worse.

So... I know that ASRB has a significant positive impact on achieving the results. I know that it has to be calculated for each script because each script is a unique impact value on the mind. I know that it only works when you don't introduce random secondary silence values. The rest, I don't know.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-30-2016

Day 6 : August 30th Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and Trickling Steam (4 loops each), back to back with no pauses. I was excited about day 6, and went infield to test the results. I purposely went around girls, to find the effects of the subliminals. but sad I could not find any results.

Let's hope for the best tomorrow....

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 12:42 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: Day 6 : August 30th Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and Trickling Steam (4 loops each), back to back with no pauses. I was excited about day 6, and went infield to test the results. I purposely went around girls, to find the effects of the subliminals. but sad I could not find any results.

Let's hope for the best tomorrow....

Try to initiate conversation with the girls and... see if you see obvious results. Some girls are shy Tongue

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Mystic Pymp - 08-30-2016

Have you achieved CHIM yet?

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-30-2016

Quote:Try to initiate conversation with the girls and... see if you see obvious results. Some girls are shy

I always do that...:-)

Quote:Have you achieved CHIM yet?

What is CHIM ?

I have finished listedning for Day 7 too (7 loops, non stop back to back), and will be going infield for testing it...will get back with the results....

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-31-2016

August 31st : Day 7th Heard 7 loops back to back...(4 loops of Ocean smurf and 4 loops of trickling steam)

I had a wired experience today infield. I tried to open conversations with 2 girls, and both of them rejected me. Then I saw one hired gun, (name Winny) whom I had met when I was listening to V2.2, we had a good conversation that time, and smoked together. But today she denied to recognize me. She was like, "No, I am not Winny". While am sure she was that same girl.

And then a guy opened me, trying to get into a conversation with me...asking me "Where do I live ?" LOL!!!

Is the script in the subs going wrong....I was supposed to be opened by girls....

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-31-2016

As if the script is changing. This is just a case of the same imbalance everyone else is getting from 2.3, and the fact that "attractive to one, attractive to all" and that guys are more aggressive in their interest.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 08-31-2016

(08-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: As if the script is changing. This is just a case of the same imbalance everyone else is getting from 2.3, and the fact that "attractive to one, attractive to all" and that guys are more aggressive in their interest.

Will this "imbalance" be "balanced" in v2.4??

The imbalance was the removal of the healing modules, so obviously that will be corrected.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 09-01-2016

The imbalance was caused by the removal of the healing modules which were in pace to balance it. Those are coming back in some way, shape or form.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 09-03-2016

Quote:As if the script is changing. This is just a case of the same imbalance everyone else is getting from 2.3, and the fact that "attractive to one, attractive to all" and that guys are more aggressive in their interest.

Should we stop listening to v2.3 and wait for 2.4 to be released then...?

Sept 1st : Day 8th Heard 7 loops of Ocean smurf and Trickling stream, back 2 back, there were no noticeable results.

Sept 2nd : Day 9th Heard 7 loops of Ocean smurf and Trickling stream, back 2 back, there were no noticeable results.

Sept 3rd : Day 10th Heard 7 loops of Ocean smurf and Trickling stream, back 2 back. Could not go infield today to test the results...

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 06:20 AM)vivekarora83 Wrote: Should we stop listening to v2.3 and wait for 2.4 to be released then...?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-post-129678.html#pid129678
(08-31-2016, 06:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: You don't need to stop because this time, we are going to specifically test what happens when you jump from one to another without a break.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 09-05-2016

Sept 4th : Day 11th Heard 7 loops back to back. Went infield...no noticeable results...

However later in the evening I went to a dance bar, where all the girls are standing...I got complimented by 3 girls...We should consider this as effect of the sub or no, it's hard to judge...cause there it's the job of the girls to seduce men...I have taken 2 pics...(secretly)

[Image: 2r3gw01.jpg]

[Image: 119y1hh.jpg]