Subliminal Talk
Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Vivek-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-22-2016

So, I didn't see any noticeable effects with v 2.2, and am very excited to start with v 2.3.

Starting today on-wards...

I have a question, as I had read somewhere in Journal...can't find it now. We can use these subliminals after consumption of alcohol or beer or not ? I have beer quite often...so it's better to clarify...

So, Day 1 : August 23rd Heard three loops of Ocean Surf, back to back, while sleeping at night. Then at mid-night when I saw it has stopped (as 3 loops were completed). I listened to 1 more loop. So, it's exceeding the recommended duration as mentioned by Shannon. Now as I type this, I decided to leave the silent playing on in background, while I continue to work.

Will be going infield to test it...and find out if I get approached by women or not....:-)

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-22-2016

You can consume alcohol.

Recommended is 7 loops/day for 2.3

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-22-2016

Thanks Shannon...:-)

7 loops back to back or we can divide them throughout the day or night ?

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-22-2016

The ASRB technology only works as designed if they are back to back. If you break it up, the effectiveness of the ASRB is lost.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Blink - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 10:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ASRB technology only works as designed if they are back to back. If you break it up, the effectiveness of the ASRB is lost.

Will that be a major decline in the effectiveness of the sub? I ask this for E2 as well.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Acmeisto - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 10:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: The ASRB technology only works as designed if they are back to back. If you break it up, the effectiveness of the ASRB is lost.

What if I have a five-minute break or if I press pause for a minute before start running the subliminal again? Will it break ASRB technology?

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shawn - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 08:57 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:

What if I have a five-minute break or if I press pause for a minute before start running the subliminal again? Will it break ASRB technology?

It will. Saying this toilet breaks are probably really tight with the current ASRB ratio.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 08:40 AM)Blink Wrote:

Will that be a major decline in the effectiveness of the sub? I ask this for E2 as well.

Let's put it this way.

My standard masking audio files are 30 minutes long, easy to do 60 minutes with. It is a pain in the ass to make 61, 62, 100, etc. by hand every time. I do it anyway, specifically because of the benefits of ASRB.

You decide.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 08:57 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:

Yes.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-26-2016

Day 1: August 25th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf back to back, No noticeable results.

Day 2: August 26th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and tickling steam (4 loops each) back to back, No noticeable results.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-27-2016

Day 3 : August 27th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and tickling steam (4 loops each) back to back, No noticeable results.

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - OberynMartell - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 12:48 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: Day 3 : August 27th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and tickling steam (4 loops each) back to back, No noticeable results.

Ocean smurf...that has to be the most terrifying sound ever, all these Smurfs drowningTongue

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - vivekarora83 - 08-28-2016

Day 4 : August 28th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and tickling steam (4 loops each), I use my cell phone to hear the tracks on headphones. Today while on the 7th loop there was a discrepancyfor about a second at 41 minutes of the track. The headphone pin got little lose, but I was able to resolve it within a second. Hope this does not breaks ASRB effectiveness....

Went infield.... No noticeable results.

Can someone tell me what does this ASRB means and what it does ?

RE: Vivek's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2016

(08-28-2016, 09:09 PM)vivekarora83 Wrote: Day 4 : August 28th : Heard 7 loops of Ocean Smurf and tickling steam (4 loops each), I use my cell phone to hear the tracks on headphones. Today while on the 7th loop there was a discrepancyfor about a second at 41 minutes of the track. The headphone pin got little lose, but I was able to resolve it within a second. Hope this does not breaks ASRB effectiveness....

Went infield.... No noticeable results.

Can someone tell me what does this ASRB means and what it does ?

It's the audio to silence balancer ratio that allows extremely powerful subliminals to be used without overloading you