Subliminal Talk
......... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ......... (/Thread---7886)

......... - XyzN - 08-22-2016

RE: DMSI 2.3 XyzN...sexy since day one - RTBoss - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 11:04 AM)XyzN Wrote: So I've done 2.2 for a few days, but doing just 2.3 for 4 loops last night, I can already tell its working immensely!

Note: I've done AM6 twice and >100days biatbw in the past. Biatbw i had somewhay decent results with.

I went into work this morning feeling normal, but a hour in I started getting very flirty with the women in my dept. I felt so damn sexy I was laughing at how sexy I was feeling. I really was feeling the aura. This lasted for a few hours, but even now I still feel good.

One co worker was receiving my sexiness well. She was biting her lips at me. Making jokes about my meat she wanted to try.

I loved day 1. Cant wait for whats ahead!

Well, will you be offering her your meat mo frère?

. - XyzN - 08-23-2016

RE: DMSI 2.3 XyzN...sexy since day one - dissonance - 08-23-2016

Is your gf the girl who had a bf and you fooled around with her anyways, and were feeling guilty about wanting to have sex with her, so didn't?

. - XyzN - 08-30-2016

. - XyzN - 09-01-2016

. - XyzN - 09-11-2016

RE: DMSI 2.3/2.4 XyzN...sexy since day one - 4Kingdoms - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 02:59 PM)XyzN Wrote: So been running 2.4 since release.

Today my co-workers didn't show me any increased sign sof attraction like they have in the past off this sub, so it's not affecting them at that moment it appears.

Though when I went on break today, a late 20s Indian immigrant girl sat behind me in the break room. After 10 second, she asked how long I been working in my department. She never talked to me before, but I've seen her around the store a few times.

After a few back n forths, I extended my hand and told her my name.
"Hi my name is XyzN"
she replies,
"oh I already know your name Smile "

She asks if I want some of her Indian food she was eating. Some weird chips or something. After I have one, she insists I have another, so I take another. Yum.
She asks a third time to have, shaking the container in front of me, really eager for me to take some. I tell her 'nah im good' at first, but she kept insisting "Yes please have another!" So I take another, yum.
She was pushing the conversation the whole time since I was tired from work.

On my way out I said see you soon.

I can't remember where I saw it or read it. Sharing food with someone is the fastest way to build rapport.

. - XyzN - 09-12-2016

RE: DMSI 2.3/2.4 XyzN...sexy since day one - eternity - 09-12-2016

Banana chips?! Murukku?! What kind of Indian food was it Big Grin

If she's fresh off the boat, she's showing quite the kind gesture to you. =)