Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-31-2016

Well at least by contrast this shows us more what it was actually doing

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-31-2016

So, I'm on my phone right now, so I'll make it quick. Was out and about, got a text from #3, apologizing profusely for responding to my date confirmation text so late. WE ARE ON! AND... I ran three loops of v2.3. so, here we go. Will report later.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-31-2016

Muah has ha....

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - RTBoss - 08-31-2016

(08-30-2016, 05:59 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: v2.3 has a "bloom," just like AM6. It's like attraction went into overboard after I stopped today. Also, the success programming in BASE 4g kicked in -- HARD. Crazy, I was in boxing doing all kinds of techniques without fear. It was like I just KNEW I was gonna succeed.

In other news, I'm about to be 31 in about two hours.

I started AM6 right before my 30th birthday. Seems so long ago, so much has changed. Life before IML feels like a distant memory. Hell, I was so messed up in the head and emotionally damaged that I didn't know if I was even going to make it to a 31st birthday. So many times I considered offing myself, then I decided to give these "expensive @$$" mp3's a try.

Here I am, one year later -- a new man. Not perfect by any means, but I'm still here, more optimistic and hopeful than I ever have in my entire life. It's like these subliminals are starting to restore those childhood dreams of grandeur, peace and prosperity that I allowed society to rip away from me.

It's tradition to talk about the things you're thankful for on your birthday. Well, ya'll can say what you will, but this time, I'm thankful that I stumbled across a random pheromone forum, and read a random posting about some random pheromone wizard -- "CatLord," that moved on to creating subliminals. And I'm thankful I clicked that random link and impulsively bought AM6. I'm thankful that Mr. Shannon Matteson, who could've used his knowledge to literally become the richest man in the world, chose to help us broken men and women find peace.

I've got a date with #3 tomorrow night. We're getting a birthday drink together. She won't know it, but I'll be raising my glass not for myself, but for IML.

Cheers, Shannon. Thanks for the hard work.

Made it just in time, Happy Birthday!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-31-2016

Happy Birthday CV

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 09-01-2016

I'm super hungover right now and struggling to even type this out, so I hope it makes sense.

DMSI v2.3 works. #3 was so into me that it was ridiculous. I've never, in my entire life, seen someone give so many clusters of IOI's, back to back to back. Unfortunately, sex did not occur, when it was VERY obvious that she wanted me to do so. One -- I wasn't expecting v2.3 to work, so I got shitfaced wasted and had whiskey dick. Second... I didn't anticipate actually liking this chick as much as I did. We're supposed to meet up tomorrow for a second date, but I might've fucked that up by not being as aggressive as I should've. If things go well... this is the kind of woman I could see myself dating. I'm a naturally flighty person -- I hate being emotionally close to people and them being emotionally close to me. So, when I realized that I was REALLY digging her, I started self-sabotaging, holding back.

But anyway -- first off, the pictures don't do her justice. She was absolutely stunning. Flawless skin, perfect teeth, very poised and well spoken. Was wearing this tight white blouse and black leather pants that fit her curves perfectly. Ridiculous feminine energy -- fierce and passionate, yet submissive. When we met up, the aura hits her and she could barely speak. Stumbled as she stood and gave me this hug. Complimented how good I smelled.

We headed to the bar, sat down. I laid the charm thick. On the bartender. On the other patrons. Words flowing smoothly out of my mouth. That autopilot is fucking nuts. Was totally in the moment, holding conversations. After awhile, the other patrons began to leave, and it was just she and I. That's when I noticed the IOI's. Twirling hair around her fingers, CONSTANTLY fidgeting with this silver necklace. At one point, when I was talking about my crazy California adventures, she was staring deep into my eyes, legs clenched tightly around her hands and was doing the chair f*ck.

I suggested that we bar hop, keep things up a bit. At first, I was attracted to this bar that had live music. Once we got in, though, it was WAY too loud. Autopilot urged me to take her to another bar. Was much more quiet and intimate. Had these tall, private booths. We sat in there. I got touchy, started initiating kino. We talked for like, another hour. Very flirty. She kept brushing her knees against mine.

I knew she wanted it bad. Started throwing up subtle shit tests. She's a doctor -- started saying how she had to get up early in the morning, but she wishes she knew it was my birthday (I didn't tell her until I got there) so we could've "done more things." I didn't push. Was weird. Wasn't like I was afraid -- I swear, I think the autopilot was warning me not to attempt to f*ck her as inebriated as I was. And I was pretty gone. Was having trouble even staying awake. Anyway, we had this really nice moment where she was staring me in the eyes, asked what I thought of her. I told her that I found her fascinating and aesthetically pleasing. Then I bust out laughing. She asked if that was my way of calling her pretty. I said, "aesthetically pleasing will do for now." She ate that up, kept grinning and stroking my arm.

She started giving me signals that she needed to go. It was around 11 and she said she had to be up at six, so she started talking about how sleepy she was. To the less experienced: You can totally fuck up your future chances by extending the day too long. When she gives those signs, bail. So, I took her by the hand and helped her up. She wrapped her arm in mine and we walked back to the car.

At that point, I gave her a light kiss goodnight. She asked if I wanted her to take me to my car. I said no, because I wanted to walk -- which was true. I was soooo sleepy and drunk that I was just gonna walk around and chat on the phone with my homies from Cali until I was sober enough to drive. She offered like 3 or 4 times. I made a joke like, "well, if you're that adamant on seeing me again." She says, "well, I'm free Friday and Sunday." I teased her again: "Is that your way of getting me to ask you again?" She says, "Well, if you want to ask me out again, I'd say yes..."

I told her we'd meet up Friday night. Hopefully, this fucking hurricane doesn't ruin those plans (be safe, Shannon -- they say Georgia's gonna get hit pretty hard). I gave her another light kiss, one on the cheek and told her I'd hit her up on text (which I will tonight).

Despite the fact that I know she was aching for dick, it was like I was being compelled not to go for it. The worst thing that could've happened is me get back to her house and whiskey dick set in. So... I'm gonna text her again tonight after boxing. Suggest this bar I know about. See if she responds.

DMSI will be a masterpiece. Hell, I didn't even need the aura last night. Just the internal effects alone got me to a good spot. Gonna run v2.2 today, and then v2.3 again tomorrow before the second date -- if it happens. Hopefully, she won't categorize me as "beta" for not pushing.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 09-01-2016

@chaosvrgn

I'm happy for you. I've found the results from v2.3 are getting more favorable.

BTW what is "doing the chair f*ck"?

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2016

Awesome story man. I think that rather than be seen as beta, she'll want you even more. After all, DMSI is supposed to get them initiating. Autopilot might have been keeping you from pursuing.

Paradigm shift and all that.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 09-01-2016

I agree with SargeMaximus. I also tend to think that some women will delay sex if they want to see the guy again because they really like him. I don't know what the logic is behind that, but Chaosvrgn I would stop worrying. You're probably the best choice she has, based on what I've seen on your posts... you're smart, directed, brave, direct, confident, and very assertive.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 09-01-2016

I believe that the autopilot was steering you away from sex for the same reason I never have sex with a woman on the first date:

When you have her ready to go and willing and wanting, and you know you can and she knows you can - and then you don't, regardless of how much she asks, begs, pleads...

she decides you are a very high value man, and wants it more. A LOT more.

Get her all hot and bothered on the first date. Make her beg if you can, but always tell her no. Then - if she maintains value on the second date - do whatever. Works like a charm, every time.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 12:35 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

I'm happy for you. I've found the results from v2.3 are getting more favorable.

BTW what is "doing the chair f*ck"?

When an aroused woman is sitting, she'll sometimes cross her legs (usually with her hands in-between her legs or near her crotch) and pretty much self-stimulate. I've determined that there's roughly three levels of arousal --

Level 1 -- She'll bounce up and down with her legs tightly crossed and hands between her legs.

Level 2 -- The chair fuck: Same as above, except this time, she'll slowly and deeply rotate her hips in a circular fashion while staring at you deeply and usually smirking. If you see her doing this, amp up whatever you were saying / doing. It's so funny how many men miss this. Women are really good at making it look natural. I mean, I guess it is, but I guarantee you that someone will see this post and say, "oh shit, I had a girl doing that last week?! She was masturbating?!"

Level 3 -- The arousal gets to the point where she'll have to go somewhere and relieve herself. If you see her "chair fucking" and then she says she's going to the bathroom, it's very likely that she's rubbing one out or just calming herself down / cleaning up.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 09-02-2016

Second date confirmed. You guys were right -- she reached out to me and asked if we were still on, not vice versa. Means she's been thinking about me. Gonna run my loops of DMSI earlier in the day, give them time to process.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 09-02-2016

Real quick -- just had two crazy DMSI v2.3 experiences.

Ran to the store to grab an energy drink. As I was walking in, pretty-ish blonde (6.5, could be a 7-8 when dressed up) froze at the sight of me. She held the door open for me while holding a deep, deep gaze. She couldn't hold the gaze, though -- ended up looking down and smiling.

The clerk -- a rather "witchy" looking chick noticed. I got my energy drink, went to the register. She smiled and said hello in a rather sing song voice. I'm a bit preoccupied right now, between business and going out with #3 tonight (who I'm actually a little more into than I care to admit), so I didn't really respond. When I paid for the drink, she asked me if I wanted the receipt. She held up the receipt while asking... and I noticed that she was flipping me the bird! I almost burst out laughing and was gonna ask why she was doing that, but her manager was right behind her and I know it's DMSI related, so I was like... not gonna ruin your job today, lol.

Crazy stuff. Can't wait for v2.4. I'm still gonna do BASE + UM in the future, but I think I'm gonna run v2.4 for awhile, get some healing in regards to my disdain for women.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Dzemoo - 09-02-2016

I think you shouldnt drink that much when you are out with a women i never drink too much to be able to fuck her later