Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - K-Train - 08-20-2016

Chaos, just realized something. Probably best to request that nobody directly quotes you when you put pictures up of chicks. Also, I'm changing my vote to #3. Sistas need love to bruh!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 06:48 PM)Jones Wrote: I'm old, but for what it's worth... They're all lovely, but girl #3 has the sweetest smile. Girl #2 looks 'manipulative.' Girl #1 comes in second behind girl #3.

Good luck. With all of 'em. ;-)

I knoowwww. I matched with #3 and my heart skipped a beat. Totally swooned. Waiting for v2.3 to drop before I start chatting. I wanna see how it affects my online game.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 06:51 PM)K-Train Wrote: Chaos, just realized something. Probably best to request that nobody directly quotes you when you put pictures up of chicks. Also, I'm changing my vote to #3. Sistas need love to bruh!

Good call. Added to the thread.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Jones - 08-20-2016

Yep! I keep hitting refresh on my account page, just waiting for the 2_2 to change to 2_3 lol.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Jones Wrote: Yep! I keep hitting refresh on my account page, just waiting for the 2_2 to change to 2_3 lol.

Same here. I've been having some residue-effects from V2.2. And the effects have been so pronounced, that I really need to get on V2.3 to keep these effects going lol.

(08-20-2016, 06:59 PM)JJ54 Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 06:57 PM)Jones Wrote: Yep! I keep hitting refresh on my account page, just waiting for the 2_2 to change to 2_3 lol.

Same here. I've been having some residue-effects from V2.2. And the effects have been so pronounced, that I really need to get on V2.3 to keep these effects going lol.

What kind of residual effects? Shannon said it's uploaded, we're just waiting for Ben to switch the links over when he gets here.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - K-Train - 08-20-2016

Man let me tell you guys. Earlier this week I popped into my boss' office (she's a grad student) and chatted with her for a second. Her face turned beat red. When it happened I thought "damn V2.2, you're still kicking????" In addition I went back to the jewlery store partly because my watch didn't fit correctly and mostly because of the FINNNNE chick who works there. During the fitting she kept staring at me in my eyes (made me slightly uncomfortable) and I tease her about thinking I'm crazy. After the fitting she came from around the corner and gave me a hug which completely threw me off. I still handed her my business card but it wasn't as smooth as I thought it would be due to her surprise hug. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal but...I've never seen a sales associate hug anybody.

EDIT: My grammar was atrocious towards the end, had to clean it up.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-20-2016

Yeah, it's up. I gotta change the description page and the links have to be changed, and that's it.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 07:09 PM)K-Train Wrote:

Man let me tell you guys. Earlier this week I popped into my boss' office (she's a grad student) and chatted with her for a second. Her face turned beat red. When it happened I thought "damn V2.2, you're still kicking????" In addition I went back to the jewlery store partly because my watch didn't fit correctly and mostly because of the FINNNNE chick who works there. During the fitting she kept staring at me in my eyes (made me slightly uncomfortable) and her about thinking I'm crazy. After the fitting she came from around the corner and gave me a hug which completely threw me off. I still handed her my business card but it wasn't as smooth as I thought it would be due to her surprise hug. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal but...I've never seen a sales associate hug anybody.

Dude, let me tell you one of my recent events. I just started back at school this week. I went to one of my earlier class and, lo and behold, I ran into an acquaintance from another class last year. I was, and still am, attracted to her. But I did not know if she felt the same way about me. Anyways, she sits next to me in class and starts talking like as if we were friends. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. The class was about to end and I was getting ready to go get some lunch on my own. Right when the professor shuts their mouth to end the class, this girl turns slowly to me and says, "Lets exchange numbers since we will be working together!"

My facial reaction: Huh

My reaction in my mind: Cool

My only conclusion: DMSI V2.2.

P.S. Yes, I have her number lol.

(08-20-2016, 07:31 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Dude, let me tell you one of my recent events. I just started back at school this week. I went to one of my earlier class and, lo and behold, I ran into an acquaintance from another class last year. I was, and still am, attracted to her. But I did not know if she felt the same way about me. Anyways, she sits next to me in class and starts talking like as if we were friends. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. The class was about to end and I was getting ready to go get some lunch on my own. Right when the professor shuts their mouth to end the class, this girl turns slowly to me and says, "Lets exchange numbers since we will be working together!"

Nice man! Just a tip from personal experience: if you do find her attractive and want to avoid the friend zone....declare yourself early. If you're not that attracted...then disregard that tip lol. Either good stuff. Setting the tone for V2.3.

@Shannon: So based off what I'm seeing you're pretty much using the 2.x series to fine tune things for V3 am I correct?

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Jones - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 07:41 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 07:31 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Dude, let me tell you one of my recent events. I just started back at school this week. I went to one of my earlier class and, lo and behold, I ran into an acquaintance from another class last year. I was, and still am, attracted to her. But I did not know if she felt the same way about me. Anyways, she sits next to me in class and starts talking like as if we were friends. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. The class was about to end and I was getting ready to go get some lunch on my own. Right when the professor shuts their mouth to end the class, this girl turns slowly to me and says, "Lets exchange numbers since we will be working together!"

Nice man! Just a tip from personal experience: if you do find her attractive and want to avoid the friend zone....declare yourself early. If you're not that attracted...then disregard that tip lol. Either good stuff. Setting the tone for V2.3.

@Shannon: So based off what I'm seeing you're pretty much using the 2.x series to fine tune things for V3 am I correct?

+1 what K-train said.

The very first time you have a chance to get alone with her, move in on it like a shark that smells blood.

She may get huffy or "offended" at the fact that you assumed she was "that kind of girl" (not sure what the lingo is these days, but that will be her attitude).

HOWEVER... you will NOT get relegated to the friend zone if you act like you own those panties already.

In sales parlance, you must "assume the close."

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-20-2016

(08-20-2016, 07:41 PM)K-Train Wrote:

Yes, I have concluded that 2.x is unlikely to have all the technology and additions necessary to achieve the goal. 2.3 is just going to show me what the healing modules were and/or were not doing in 2.2, and allow me to adjust accordingly for 3.x. However, if I am wrong and 2.3 blows everyone away... well, I'll be glad to be wrong in that case!

By the way, optimal loops modeling is as follows:

1st place/best results: 7 loops per day/night.
2nd place, good results: 4 loops/day
3rd place, alright results: 2 loops/day.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - TheChosenOne - 08-20-2016

The links are up!!!

Waiting for Shannon to confirm. This happened before, where the name was changed or something, but the files were actually the same.