Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Dzemoo - 08-29-2016

(08-29-2016, 01:18 PM)Shadowroamer Wrote: Hey guys good luck to you all on your new DMSIv3 journey. Hope you all experience excellent adventures.

It is strange, but for the past few weeks I have been dwelling on this high status theory; and here I am now reading this post.

For many years I have had an awful habit of castigating myself. My inner dialogue was filled with endless diatribe and self-deprecation. That is until I discovered this site and Shannon’s subs. I have completed two runs of AM6 tried BIABTW and DAOS.

I always thought that I was much inferior to other guys. Many of my friends , the Alpha’s, the Betas the good looking and not so good looking, would always have much better results with women than me.

I concluded that I was just one of those luckless guys that women would never be attracted to. I have always been in shape, workout regularly, experienced in Martial Arts, can hold my own in a fight. None of my friends were like that growing up. I am athletic and good at sports. I also read a lot and I am naturally curious about the world.

Women would call me handsome and then just ignore me, make awful remarks about me (later I realised these are called shit tests) and generally treat me like crap.

After completing my second run of AM6 I have been venturing out a lot more. Taking long walks. The other day after a long session of meditation I went out to the local mall. I walked around completely grounded, aware of my surroundings, and was in a calm objective state.

I quickly realised that I was glancing at couples. I felt happy for them, joyful even found myself smiling at couples holding hands, or just having a good time. I was on auto pilot. Then I started noticing certain subtleties and characteristics. I discovered that most of the guys walking around with attractive and beautiful women, were just average, ordinary guys. I even saw a big guy with a beard and bald head wearing a Japanese anime t-shirt with a very slim pretty blonde. She looked really happy with him.

I have always taken good care of myself. I remember my ex went through my wardrobe and said “you have really nice clothes, very stylish”. She looked really upset. The next day she practically dragged me out of the house and bought me some awful clothes from a store old men usually visit. Brown cord trousers, brown shoes and a striped shirt. I looked like a guy in his fifties.

Since finishing AM6 I have been purchasing better products. I went through some reviews and most were comments by women buying stuff for their b/f. The comments would read as follows “My bf is useless, he has bad skin I had to buy him this product” “My partner does not look after himself, I bought him this product because he wouldn’t go out and bother.’ Every comment read like the woman was trying to put a stamp on her guy, trying to improve him. Like ‘where would you be without me’ kinda thing.

When I was with my ex I had already been dabbling with self-improvement. I already had a good job, good sense of style, healthy ambition and drive, worked out, best shape in my life. I lived alone at the time and as such I can cook, wash clean and take care of myself. None of this made her happy. We broke up. She is now with a guy who is unemployed, wears dull clothes, walks behind her with his head down and looks like a lost child. She works to support him. He is not an Alpha bad boy drug dealer or anything of the sorts. Just an ordinary guy. For years I thought she hated me because I was a loser.

It appears to me that women don’t want perfect. It makes them feel very insecure. I’m not perfect, never have viewed myself that way, in any period of my life. Yet I’m not the worst either. However, if a guy has all his shit together already, can look after himself, is confident and is a lone wolf type who just does his own thing, then women will be repelled because of their own fears and insecurities.
Yeah fifty shades of grey and magic mike films were very successful, but it was a fantasy. I don’t think most women would be in a relationship with a guy who was very successful, great looks, lots of money, confident ambitious, tough, daring alpha. Unless she is the same. Women want to make a guy, mould him into something, improve him and say ‘hey see what I did, he would be lost without me.’

Generally women are having children later in life. Most guys I know are in unhealthy relationships. They are treated like children, by their g/f and wives. They schedule activities for them, mother them, fuss over them like a mother does with a little boy. I hate it and tell women I don’t want a mum, just a companion. Women don’t like hearing it. Even when a girl accompanies her bad boy b/f to the Police Station she will wrap her arm around him and console him like a child. It’s strange but funny to watch. Like ‘hey you’ve been naughty. Hope you’ve learned your lesson, I will mother you and turn you into a good boy.’

A long post, no to offend or contradict; just a few thoughts I wanted to share with you guys. Most of you on here have your shit together, are articulate, ambitious know what you want in life. Might be just too much for women to handle. With Shannon’s super subliminal programmes thrown in the mix too, it becomes too potent for most women to handle.

thank you makes a lot of sense

if i would know where this journey takes me i wouldnt probably start it ... now i am damned to either become gay or life my whole life alone because there is no such women who is alpha enough for me

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-29-2016

@Shadowroamer

Thank you for the thoughtful post. I think you got some good insights in there. Especially that implication that "perfect" men make women insecure.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-29-2016

F*ckin' DMSI v2.3. I don't get this sh*t, and it's pissing me off.

At boxing class tonight. New student. Biker dude that practiced Muay Thai came in with his son. HUGE guy. Tall -- definitely over six feet. Tatted up. Even with all my martial arts training, this dude looked like he could wreck me with one strike.

Guess who he kept calling "sir" and deferred to the ENTIRE class? I mean, this dude was massive and the entire time, he treated me as if I were (as Sarge put it earlier) the divine. "Yes, sir" this and "yes, sir" that. And -- "think you could come over to the house and train a little with my son?"

GET THIS: "HE NEEDS A GOOD ROLE MODEL."

My man, I don't think I fit the bill. Like Fiddy said in "High All The Time" --

You don't want me to be your kid's role model
I'll teach them how to buck them 380's and load up them hollows
Have shorty fresh off the stoop ready to shoot
Big blunt in his mouth, deuce-deuce in his boot
Sit in the crib sipping Guinness watching Menace
Then oh Lord, have a young [brother] bucking shit like he O-Dog

Why doth thouest torture me so, v2.3? Why doth you not bringeth the p*ssyeth juice like the tears of a triggered SJW?!?!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - SargeMaximus - 08-29-2016

Lol, awesome.

I once had a body builder calling me sir all the time too. I think body builders recognize inner strength.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-29-2016

I posted a rather snarky message on Shannon's journal after seeing his comment about knowing DMSI v2.3 was going to fail, but I deleted that message. Not because I was afraid of any repercussions, but I gotta remember to think long-term. That our results now -- even if they're not the best -- will help reach the final design goal, which we ALL want.

So, that being said -- more results and data:

From the DMSI sales page:
Manifestation Statement #2 is aimed at maximizing the number of people you encounter who are affected by, responsive to and interested by the effects this program has on you. This statement will likely help you create experiences in the present and future by guiding you to interact in various ways with people you find sexually attractive who you already know, as well as those you do not.

To those of you that "don't believe" in manifestations, DMSI will change your mind. I'm getting some SERIOUS manifestations on this thing. Multiple women are pursuing me via Tinder and other online dating apps. As I stated in an earlier thread, I live in a very small town. There's not a lot of women here. Online dating is my "link" to the outer world.

I've never had women -- EVER -- even in California, keep messaging me when I fail to respond. But this has happened 4 times now. Proof:

1. https://s19.postimg.org/3x35pydxv/manifestation_1.png
2. https://s19.postimg.org/kyvzs1ssz/manifestation_2.png

Closed the other connections because I didn't like their attitudes, but it happened. This is a completely new phenomenon, never happened before. Of course, there are other explanations. The season, perhaps? End of summer, women have had their fun and are ready for a winter cuddle buddy?

Either way, I've been running into a lot more women who are my type, or WOULD seem interested if v2.3 wasn't repellin' 'em.

Whatever manifestation technology you put in v2.3, it's working.

And another did the same thing!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-29-2016

Not every step in figuring out what is going on is going to be easy, fun or forward. Sometimes, you have to take steps back to get things right. It's the long term goal, though, that will benefit.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

Yes. The 'Long term goal' does produce change and a stronger, grounded Character of a Man yet, it requires energy and especially, a Disciplined commitment as well :angel:

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shadow2200 - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 09:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: Not every step in figuring out what is going on is going to be easy, fun or forward. Sometimes, you have to take steps back to get things right. It's the long term goal, though, that will benefit.

healing is the way to go.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-30-2016

Just made the difficult decision to switch to BASE 4g + UM.

Maximum Sexual Irresistiblity is a dope goal, but for now, I need to get this part of my life handled. Not to mention, it's pretty obvious that I need healing before I can accomplish the target goal. When v3 comes out, I'll jump back in for 32 days.

Good luck, everyone!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - 4Kingdoms - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 07:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Just made the difficult decision to switch to BASE 4g + UM.

Maximum Sexual Irresistiblity is a dope goal, but for now, I need to get this part of my life handled. Not to mention, it's pretty obvious that I need healing before I can accomplish the target goal. When v3 comes out, I'll jump back in for 32 days.

Good luck, everyone!

Are you going to jump on DMSI right before an important date as you have done in the past? Like you did before you finished AM6...

I know it is a difficult decision and I support it. Stay focused and Good Luck!!

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 08:16 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 07:35 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Just made the difficult decision to switch to BASE 4g + UM.

Good luck, everyone!

Are you going to jump on DMSI right before an important date as you have done in the past? Like you did before you finished AM6...

I know it is a difficult decision and I support it. Stay focused and Good Luck!!

Probably not, here's a bit more of an explanation --

Between AM6, AOSI v1 and DMSI, I'm manifesting A LOT of women. Many are EXACTLY my preference (very feminine, attentive and caring -- ISFJ types). I'd like to explore the possibility of a real romantic and emotional relationship with them. Something beyond just f*ckin', but not as far as monogamy for the purposes of marriage.

Either way, my life's infrastructure isn't in place to allow me to do that. I'm attracting women, but I don't have the funds to even enjoy their company. Right now, I live in a back studio -- basically a detached apartment in a rich man's back yard, and he doesn't allow tenants to have ANY company. I don't blame him -- his last tenant kept bringing unscrupulous characters over, who would then rob his house.

There's really no point in manifesting these women knowing that I won't be able to do much with them. So... it's time to kick my @$$ into gear, stop making excuses and either go back to a 9-5 or really embrace this entrepreneur life.

So, I'm committing the next six months to entrepreneurship. Get into a proper apartment, stop just existing and start living, pushing myself toward my life's mission.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - DisneylandUSA - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 09:36 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 08:16 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Good luck, everyone!

Probably not, here's a bit more of an explanation --

Between AM6, AOSI v1 and DMSI, I'm manifesting A LOT of women. Many are EXACTLY my preference (very feminine, attentive and caring -- ISFJ types). I'd like to explore the possibility of a real romantic and emotional relationship with them. Something beyond just f*ckin', but not as far as monogamy for the purposes of marriage.

Either way, my life's infrastructure isn't in place to allow me to do that. I'm attracting women, but I don't have the funds to even enjoy their company. Right now, I live in a back studio -- basically a detached apartment in a rich man's back yard, and he doesn't allow tenants to have ANY company. I don't blame him -- his last tenant kept bringing unscrupulous characters over, who would then rob his house.

There's really no point in manifesting these women knowing that I won't be able to do much with them. So... it's time to kick my @$$ into gear, stop making excuses and either go back to a 9-5 or really embrace this entrepreneur life.

So, I'm committing the next six months to entrepreneurship. Get into a proper apartment, stop just existing and start living, pushing myself toward my life's mission.

Good idea Big Grin Because, women want to be treated to dinners, movies, concerts, shopping and especially, the newest gadgets, Samsung note 7; Surface pro and those wonderful, Iphones Tongue

(08-30-2016, 09:46 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: Good idea Big Grin Because, women want to be treated to dinners, movies, concerts, shopping and especially, the newest gadgets, Samsung note 7; Surface pro and those wonderful, Iphones Tongue

ROFL --

I mean, you know me, man... I ain't buying anyone sh*t. I've had a rule for years that's really worked: A woman gets little to none of my money unless we're in some kind of intimate relationship. FWB, committed monogamy, etc. And regular, passionate sex is a requirement to continue that relationship.

There will be no dead bedrooms for me. Ever. That happened to me ONCE, in a very terrible nine month relationship. I let it go on too long because the woman was quite suicidal, threatened to kill herself if I left. One day, I was finally like -- "fine, do it then. I'll live long enough to get over it."

Once we're in a established relationship, I'll loosen the reins a little bit. Treat her to a few dinners, a few gifts from time to time. The moment she begins to have that, "what have you done for me lately" attitude, I withdraw completely.

I'm not doing this so I'll have money to spend on women. I'm doing it because I want to have a solid life base. There's really no point in even dating if you're going to stress over every dollar you spend. Or, if you hate your job, etc. That's how men end up making a woman their life mission... and you know how that ends.