Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-27-2016

Day 7:

Four loops last night. Maybe.

I was sleeping so hard that I'm not sure if the headphones fell out of one of my ears. I remember dreaming, just don't remember what. Like, at all. Just imprints of dreams and waking up, pulling the headphones from my ears and falling back asleep.

Terrible, terrible anger based resistance today. Suddenly experiencing body image issues -- really self-aware of a number of stubborn fat pockets that just won't melt away. Intense anger toward women, particularly women in the past I allowed to treat me like a beta. Anger toward society for enabling this sh*t. Also woke up in a lot of pain. Boxing related. Glad I skipped yesterday.

Read a story about a woman who was targeting wealthy, lonely businessmen on online dating sites. When she got to their house, she'd call the police and claim she was the man's fiancee, that she lived there for four months and that he was abusing her. The police would always side with her, arrest him and slap him with a temporary injunction banning him from his own home. In this case, even the neighbors corraborated the man's story, said the woman didn't live there. The policeman refused to verify her ID. While incarcerated, the woman robbed him silly -- as she to many others before. Apparently, she did this like 10 times before being caught. The last victim sued the city for $150,000 and the police department won't even issue a basic apology. In fact, they said he was responsible for the events that led to his arrest. Even more enraging, both men and women supported the policeman's decision in the comments.

Men are so damn thirsty that they'll destroy their own masculinity and the lives of others for a chance at p*ssy.

I'm so close to canceling my date with "A" tonight and working on my business. Stayed up late last night developing a sales page for my eCommerce training course (FINALLY FINISHED IT!) and I'm eager to move on to the next product. I want to make $10k in September.

F*ck b*tches.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - kenpachi - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 05:53 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: F*ck b*tches.

Get moneyyy.

I'm starting to feel like this a bit. Been drawn back to the Sopranos lately, it's making me want to alpha up like Tony Soprano. It's got me excited for AM7 whereas before I saw AM as something I would just have to do in order to get to WM3 / SM4.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Have at ye - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 06:12 AM)kenpachi Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 05:53 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: F*ck b*tches.

Get moneyyy.

I'm starting to feel like this a bit. Been drawn back to the Sopranos lately, it's making me want to alpha up like Tony Soprano. It's got me excited for AM7 whereas before I saw AM as something I would just have to do in order to get to WM3 / SM4.

Funny. When I was still running DMSI 2.2, I was drawn to re-watching the entire run of the Sopranos, so I did just that. Great show, lots of good stuff there.

Trouble is, Tony Soprano is not "alpha", but a sociopath. Big Grin So are 90% of his mob buddies, and both his mother and sister. Great kudos to James Gandolfini for playing Tony Soprano, I think it's the most accurate depiction of antisocial personality disorder by any actor EVER (and that is why most people miss it. Soprano's a total psycho, but sociopathy does not equal "starking raving mad HANNIBAL LECTER I'll eat your heart little boy").

Another exemple of borderline sociopathy that could easily be mistaken for alphaness - Stanley Kowalski in A Streetcar Named Desire. Brando plays it exceptionally well in the movie version.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-27-2016

Just doing a mental alchemy exercise to see how I felt and what was causing the resistance. Had the following thoughts keep manifesting:

"absolutely worthless"
"no one would love me"
"no woman would want to sleep with me"
"can't stand them, hate them all"

Obviously, the programming is cutting at something VERY deep. I'm torn between canceling my date and just working on my business, because honestly I don't want to be around people feeling like that. Ticking timebomb waiting to explode.

OR

Go out on the date to prove the resistance wrong.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2016

Hey Chaos, Ever watch "Gone Girl"?

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-27-2016

@chaosvrgn

I've been having moments of anger, but not really anger at any one or anything. More just about "How can this possibly be my life?!" Like I woke up in the wrong alternate reality.

I've had some hesitancy about going out because finding women who might be interested in me seems "statistically low", at least that's what I tell myself. So resistance there I guess. I've also had thoughts like "Why would a woman be interested in me?" More resistance?

I interpret all this as my reality and assumptions of myself are being challenged. Personally, I make myself go out and talk with other people, and I usually start to feel better if I do.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - bits - 08-27-2016

I know everyone is different but do you feel that resistance in the form of anger is a bad thing? Those thoughts sound kind of needy, like you would need to to have a woman sleep with you in order to prove that they would love you, sleep with you, and that you are worth something.

Let us not forget the 5 stages of grief:

http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

If I had to choose between getting over my issues with anger or getting over my issues with acceptance and love I would choose anger especially in regards to women. If you're too zen about issues women view you as a weak, passive, beta male who can't stand up for himself. They love that slight edge of anger and aggression, it's what makes us masculine. Too much anger and aggression is bad but 0 anger/aggression is worse.

(08-27-2016, 07:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey Chaos, Ever watch "Gone Girl"?

Yes, and read the book -- absolutely terrifying story because I have no doubt that it could be a "true story" in today's modern age.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 05:53 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Day 7:

Four loops last night. Maybe.

I was sleeping so hard that I'm not sure if the headphones fell out of one of my ears. I remember dreaming, just don't remember what. Like, at all. Just imprints of dreams and waking up, pulling the headphones from my ears and falling back asleep.

Terrible, terrible anger based resistance today. Suddenly experiencing body image issues -- really self-aware of a number of stubborn fat pockets that just won't melt away. Intense anger toward women, particularly women in the past I allowed to treat me like a beta. Anger toward society for enabling this sh*t. Also woke up in a lot of pain. Boxing related. Glad I skipped yesterday.

Read a story about a woman who was targeting wealthy, lonely businessmen on online dating sites. When she got to their house, she'd call the police and claim she was the man's fiancee, that she lived there for four months and that he was abusing her. The police would always side with her, arrest him and slap him with a temporary injunction banning him from his own home. In this case, even the neighbors corraborated the man's story, said the woman didn't live there. The policeman refused to verify her ID. While incarcerated, the woman robbed him silly -- as she to many others before. Apparently, she did this like 10 times before being caught. The last victim sued the city for $150,000 and the police department won't even issue a basic apology. In fact, they said he was responsible for the events that led to his arrest. Even more enraging, both men and women supported the policeman's decision in the comments.

Men are so damn thirsty that they'll destroy their own masculinity and the lives of others for a chance at p*ssy.

I'm so close to canceling my date with "A" tonight and working on my business. Stayed up late last night developing a sales page for my eCommerce training course (FINALLY FINISHED IT!) and I'm eager to move on to the next product. I want to make $10k in September.

F*ck b*tches.

Your post reminded me of something that happened to me once a long time ago. I was about 20 at the time and walking with a friend of mine, who I considered an older brother to me.

As we were walking, this gorgeous girl walked right by us - she was walking her dog. I turned to him and said something like "Wow, she's gorgeous, I wish I could get a girl like that."

I'll never forget his response. "No, you don't. That's a girl that knows she's hot."

That one event changed the way I viewed women and I realized over the years that basically, when it comes to women, especially attractive ones, that, and this may be a very controversial statement I'm making, but, at least from the women I have known and befriended in my time, that women look at dates as an exchange of their time for being taken out somewhere. It's why women expect the men to pay. It's what I like to call the pretty woman syndrome - pre meeting Richard Gere. In trying to keep my content as clean as possible, being a new poster, I ask that you read between the lines on that last point.

I've seen that happen over and over again - there are absolutely exceptions to the rule. Those exceptions tend to be the men that have no interest in the woman, which suddenly changes the woman's perspective and then it becomes an identity crisis for them. Hence, women go for the abusive guy - the one that doesn't care about them. Because she needs validation from him specifically. Not from the nice guy that will do anything for her. That guy has already validated her, and in my opinion, that is the reason why a woman won't sleep with him. Unless it is a pity screw.

My heads a little all over the place with this post - the basic gist of what I wanted to say is really that I think the sub is working its best parts on you. The goal of the sub is to make you the absolute highest value man. The one that is high value is the one that does not validate a woman, but rather uses a woman as a distraction when they are not focused on what is a priority in their life.

Over the past three days (I just started day four today), I myself have noticed that my focus for work has been incredible.

I think these anger emotions you are feeling is your brain resetting and it is going against past programming that has been ingrained into you.

I've found that once I stated what makes me angry - it usually dissipates.

All the same, It is very exciting to read your progress.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - FluffyBunny - 08-27-2016

So far from what i read it seems like V1 is showing more obvious signs of woman pursuing?

For V2.3, I dont see the point of being incredible or highest status man if not one single person around you can relate to you. lets say you are the highest status man in the area your in and all the woman disqualify themselves, whats the point of it? Or maybe you find one woman in rare ass cases... wheres the fun in that?

Although its funny how it is making you direct you goals away from pursing woman yourself and now pursing other things like business....
this to me is a pretty good thing as being non-needy is always better than being needy. But its interesting that most of you guys focus onto business. For you guys maybe subconsciously there is something connection between the success with women and money.

Being able to take focus off of women like that is something pretty interesting to me i might start testing it today or in few days hehe.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 07:30 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 07:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hey Chaos, Ever watch "Gone Girl"?

Yes, and read the book -- absolutely terrifying story because I have no doubt that it could be a "true story" in today's modern age.

My thoughts exactly.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Breeze - 08-27-2016

@Duke.Togo

When a woman wants a man, she'll do absolutely anything in her power to get him. Things we cannot even imagine. It doesn't matter how she looks, or how many other beta guys worship her. When a woman sets her eyes on a man she likes, she just can't stop obsessing over him.

But until she meets such a man, she just toys with boys. Maybe get a free dinner, have a random f*ck. Whatever.

It does NOT MATTER how hot she is.

Most hot girls are validated 24/7 by literally everybody, there is no end to it. But if you wanna bang such a girl, you gotta validate her sexuality. Not her looks. Not how her breasts look, or how inviting her lips are. You gotta look beyond that. You gotta accept, approve and validate her inner sexual energy. That's what most men are afraid of when they see a hot girl, but when you, as a man, *validate* her inner sexual being, she is all yours.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Duke.Togo - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 07:57 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: So far from what i read it seems like V1 is showing more obvious signs of woman pursuing?

For V2.3, I dont see the point of being incredible or highest status man if not one single person around you can relate to you. lets say you are the highest status man in the area your in and all the woman disqualify themselves, whats the point of it? Or maybe you find one woman in rare ass cases... wheres the fun in that?

Although its funny how it is making you direct you goals away from pursing woman yourself and now pursing other things like business....
this to me is a pretty good thing as being non-needy is always better than being needy. But its interesting that most of you guys focus onto business. For you guys maybe subconsciously there is something connection between the success with women and money.

Being able to take focus off of women like that is something pretty interesting to me i might start testing it today or in few days hehe.

It's interesting you raise this point because it brings a great debate up to play.

If you look at most self made men or those with money, and I'd like to hear CatMan's thoughts on this one as, from what I have read from his posts, he himself is a self made man.

But, those that are successful are already in a position where people wouldn't be able to relate to them, but, that doesn't stop anyone from wanting to spend time with them.

Also, most of the testing and journals published have a weeks worth of data - I have a strong feeling that by the third or fourth week, most of these journals will be more about how they can't fight the women off.

However, this remains to be seen as is only a prediction for now.

Let's hope for the best!

(08-27-2016, 08:11 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: @Duke.Togo

When a woman wants a man, she'll do absolutely anything in her power to get him. Things we cannot even imagine. It doesn't matter how she looks, or how many other beta guys worship her. When a woman sets her eyes on a man she likes, she just can't stop obsessing over him.

But until she meets such a man, she just toys with boys. Maybe get a free dinner, have a random f*ck. Whatever.

It does NOT MATTER how hot she is.

Most hot girls are validated 24/7 by literally everybody, there is no end to it. But if you wanna bang such a girl, you gotta validate her sexuality. Not her looks. Not how her breasts look, or how inviting her lips are. You gotta look beyond that. You gotta accept, approve and validate her inner sexual energy. That's what most men are afraid of when they see a hot girl, but when you, as a man, *validate* her inner sexual being, she is all yours.

Well Said. I absolutely agree with you.