Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Illumi - 08-25-2016

I have a few theories so far: The healing effect mentioned could just be the results of the aura just auto-correcting false or partly false beliefs.

The autopilot is not a trance state where everything happens magically, it's still you that makes the decision but the auto pilot however makes you very very smooth even if what you are saying is lame.

Everyone is reacting to my aura in one way or another mostly attracted\intimidated which causes them to ignore yet still low key check you out. As for the girl i mentioned V she has a very high self esteem the type of girl who won't take shit from no one, reacts differently than most other women who just pretend to ignore me and just as i start talking they loosen up. She keeps periodically checking me out and when i look in her general direction she flips her hair or do some other cute womanly shit and i be screaming internally.

Mostly i need her as the primary target for V2.3s attraction, i want her to make a very obvious move on me if she truly are attracted to me.

EDIT: i also will look into the matter of whether or not they could be self disqualifying themselves.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-25-2016

@chaosvrgn

Thank you so much for this update and summary!

"Minimal obvious and blatant external results in regards to the target goal."

I concur.

"Men are giving increased respect hits. This is causing some serious strife. For me, it's very much unnerving to feel incredibly sexy inside, but not have the external world acknowledge it. Causing lots of cognitive dissonance in a few users."

Well put. Men are very kind to me. One today who has been acting really flighty around me made a "confession" to me... as in "you may not like me after I tell you this about me" type of confession. It wasn't that big of a deal. I think he just felt ashamed around me like I wouldn't like him if he wasn't perfect. I'm guessing that's the status part.

"Massive internal results."

Mostly for me alien and foreign thoughts are crossing my mind like "It's so weird that I don't have 10 women calling me constantly. It's odd that women aren't banging down my door. How can that be?" Almost as though I'm expecting the goals of the program to be here now and thinking it's abnormal that it's not, rather than accepting the lack of women as normal. To me, this is progress in a good and big way.

"Increased horniness has been reported by a number of people."

I guess the way I'd think about this is that I'm %^&$ing pissed that I don't have regular women sexual partners right now.

"Healing seems to be taking place despite the fact that there's no healing programming."

For me, I think it's showing up as those alien and foreign thoughts. I also hate being around the house. I keep wanting to go out but not sure where to go. Restlessness.

"A profound "body addiction" has been noted by a number of people, myself included. The sub feels dopaminergic, and the mind begins to crave more input, manifesting as an undeniable urge to turn listen to more lops, even beyond the recommended loop amount of 7."

Today I can't get enough A/C. I've listened to 7 loops and feel like I'm burning up. Also see above.

"Autopilot seems to work well"

Not sure for me.

"Many users reporting increased motivation"

Yes.

"I wonder if that's it! Very sexual, and it's causing women who aren't interested to self-disqualify..."

I've wondered if women are self-disqualifying but for different reasons. I've wondered if they are so attracted they freak out inside that I wouldn't like them. IOIs plus hiding plus short answers (like they can't even think around me). Some seem to lose their coordination and others can't even talk, just make phonemes.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Blink - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 11:06 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: I have a few theories so far: The healing effect mentioned could just be the results of the aura just auto-correcting false or partly false beliefs.

What if the healing is still from V2.2? I was running OGSF 5G for about 3 months, then I stopped for 3 weeks, yet I still was getting dreams totally related to OGSF. And that's not even 5.5G...

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 12:13 PM)Blink Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 11:06 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: I have a few theories so far: The healing effect mentioned could just be the results of the aura just auto-correcting false or partly false beliefs.

What if the healing is still from V2.2? I was running OGSF 5G for about 3 months, then I stopped for 3 weeks, yet I still was getting dreams totally related to OGSF. And that's not even 5.5G...

Problem is, I only ran v2.2 once for like three loops or something like that. Weeks ago. The v2.2 aura generation programming has surely faded by now. At least in my situation. I do believe that it's possible that others are still getting v2.2 healing. It's also possible that I'm still getting AM6 healing and DMSI is somehow enhancing that.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 11:52 AM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

Thank you so much for this update and summary!

"Minimal obvious and blatant external results in regards to the target goal."

I concur.

"Men are giving increased respect hits. This is causing some serious strife. For me, it's very much unnerving to feel incredibly sexy inside, but not have the external world acknowledge it. Causing lots of cognitive dissonance in a few users."

Well put. Men are very kind to me. One today who has been acting really flighty around me made a "confession" to me... as in "you may not like me after I tell you this about me" type of confession. It wasn't that big of a deal. I think he just felt ashamed around me like I wouldn't like him if he wasn't perfect. I'm guessing that's the status part.

"Massive internal results."

Mostly for me alien and foreign thoughts are crossing my mind like "It's so weird that I don't have 10 women calling me constantly. It's odd that women aren't banging down my door. How can that be?" Almost as though I'm expecting the goals of the program to be here now and thinking it's abnormal that it's not, rather than accepting the lack of women as normal. To me, this is progress in a good and big way.

"Increased horniness has been reported by a number of people."

I guess the way I'd think about this is that I'm %^&$ing pissed that I don't have regular women sexual partners right now.

"Healing seems to be taking place despite the fact that there's no healing programming."

For me, I think it's showing up as those alien and foreign thoughts. I also hate being around the house. I keep wanting to go out but not sure where to go. Restlessness.

"A profound "body addiction" has been noted by a number of people, myself included. The sub feels dopaminergic, and the mind begins to crave more input, manifesting as an undeniable urge to turn listen to more lops, even beyond the recommended loop amount of 7."

Today I can't get enough A/C. I've listened to 7 loops and feel like I'm burning up. Also see above.

"Autopilot seems to work well"

Not sure for me.

"Many users reporting increased motivation"

Yes.

"I wonder if that's it! Very sexual, and it's causing women who aren't interested to self-disqualify..."

I've wondered if women are self-disqualifying but for different reasons. I've wondered if they are so attracted they freak out inside that I wouldn't like them. IOIs plus hiding plus short answers (like they can't even think around me). Some seem to lose their coordination and others can't even talk, just make phonemes.

Updated my lil' codex to reflect some of your observations, particularly the autopilot: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7872-post-128683.html#pid128683

Resistance migraine setting in. This only happens when I'm resisting something HARD and I'm about to have a breakthrough. I sense that tomorrow (maybe even later today), something big's gonna happen.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-25-2016

@chaosvrgn,

More fully regarding the autopilot...

In v2.2, I was noticing it intermittently. Now I'm not so sure. So if Shannon kept many things constant, which I think he did, the autopilot should come back to me.

Nightly update -- probably won't be able to respond to anything tonight. Gotta get up early and go to court for that speeding ticket I got while out on that v2.2 date Sad

This sub... this aura -- there's something here, but I don't know what and I can't figure out what's going on.

So, I've had resistance all day, the sad and depressive kind. I ran another loop to see if I could tunnel through it. Ended up making the resistance worse. In fact, I started to get one of my terrifying resistance migraines -- seriously, these things HURT and no amount of pain reliever stops the aching. Dawned on me that I hadn't eaten anything, so I ran up to the burger joint up the road and ordered this huge burger and fries meal. Here's the weird thing: this was definitely some kind of autopilot and/or OE decision. I did it without even thinking. It's hard to explain, but it was like I was kind of in a daze.

Anyway, ate the burger. About 20 minutes later, I started to feel A LOT better. Another interesting tidbit -- I've suffered from poor digestion for my entire life. Food would sit in my stomach for 14 - 16 hours, draining all of my energy. Seriously, I could eat... half a donut and would fall asleep from how heavy it felt in my stomach. This huge burger and fries meal? Gone. In less than an hour. About 45 minutes after eating it, my stomach felt completely empty. In fact, I'm sitting here starving right now, having eaten that huge meal about three hours ago. To me, this suggests that the aura is indeed increasing metabolism significantly. After boxing class, I was in the locker room dressing out and I noticed a slight loss in body fat. (NOTE: Added this to my codex. View it here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7872-post-128683.html#pid128683 -- if you have anything to add, respond here or PM me).

The resistance is now all but gone. Not sure if it was the food, the extra loop or the workout, but it's pretty much gone. I feel centered, grounded, confident and sexy. So, the programming from BIABWS is being ingrained at the least. Just don't know about the aura...

Still no attraction from women. Still getting respect hits from men. In fact, after boxing class, the coach and I ended up having an hour long personal conversation on our life and martial arts journeys. He totally opened up and gave me this long story. It felt awkward when I said I had to go and take care of my kid. He seemed a little embarrassed, like wtf am I talking to this dude for so long. His daughter, the assistant coach, seems secretly enamored with me, but she's really young (I think like 14) and just not attractive, so that doesn't matter anyway.

Couldn't get the other women to notice me at all. But, in the gym, I noticed a bunch of MEN looking at me like, "yo who is this dude." I want answers. I fail to believe that I'm getting this much respect from the aura, but it's women are perceiving me as low value. Like, that's not how it works -- women love a man that other men respect and look up to. Internally, I love the way this makes me feel. I love how it's making me want to socialize, to be out in the world. But... I miss that ridiculous female attraction. At this point, I'm not getting any attraction at all, which feels a bit alarming.

Let's see how this bad boy works at the court tomorrow...

EDIT: Based on RTBoss's observations, I'm going to try 4 loops tonight and see how that goes. I have a date with my new f*ck buddy, "A" on Saturday, so we'll get to see how the aura affects friends with benefits then.

EDIT EDIT: Forgot to note -- I AM HEALING FASTER. My knees aren't giving me as much trouble and my shoulders are literally healing overnight. I'm becoming faster and stronger in boxing class. My left hook / right cross combination is the harbinger of the apocalypse and it developed in the last five days.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-25-2016

Quote:I fail to believe that I'm getting this much respect from the aura, but it's women are perceiving me as low value. Like, that's not how it works -- women love a man that other men respect and look up to.

*Boggled*

How can you possibly think that you're getting increased respect from men and less value is being perceived by women? That doesn't make an ounce of sense. It would be that the respect from men only increased your value in the eyes of the women from social proof alone, and the only explanation I have so far for the ghosting that consistently makes sense is that:

A) You are being perceived as so high value that she's self disqualifying automatically.
B) You are so damned sexually attractive that she's ASDing, and something's not yet powerful enough to overcome that or prevent it.
C) There's a huge dissonance between the signals you're sending, and it's turning her off.

C would only seem to be a reasonable option if that is happening based on the script dredging up deep subconscious fears that are not being dealt with because I removed the OGSF script.

Something is out of alignment. Either not being balanced correctly, or not being dealt with or not powerful enough or some combination of the three. But that's what we are trying to figure out here.

(08-25-2016, 06:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I fail to believe that I'm getting this much respect from the aura, but it's women are perceiving me as low value. Like, that's not how it works -- women love a man that other men respect and look up to.

*Boggled*

How can you possibly think that you're getting increased respect from men and less value is being perceived by women? That doesn't make an ounce of sense. It would be that the respect from men only increased your value in the eyes of the women from social proof alone, and the only explanation I have so far for the ghosting that consistently makes sense is that:

A) You are being perceived as so high value that she's self disqualifying automatically.
B) You are so damned sexually attractive that she's ASDing, and something's not yet powerful enough to overcome that or prevent it.
C) There's a huge dissonance between the signals you're sending, and it's turning her off.

C would only seem to be a reasonable option if that is happening based on the script dredging up deep subconscious fears that are not being dealt with because I removed the OGSF script.

Something is out of alignment. Either not being balanced correctly, or not being dealt with or not powerful enough or some combination of the three. But that's what we are trying to figure out here.

I'm not sure why you're boggled, I think there's a misunderstanding. What I'm saying is that I fail to believe that I would get so much respect from men, but be ghosted for "low status" from the women, like some of the other people here believe.

Shannon,

Something is off, but I don't know what.

1) I'm being treated differently now by most women than I was with v2.2 (compared to 2 weeks ago). For example 2 weeks ago if I was having a normal conversation, IOIs from women were blatant. Clumsiness and speech difficulties, too. Blushing like crazy. Now it's all vanished. It's like all that blatant arousal and attraction from 2 weeks ago is just gone.

2) Women are more likely to look impatient around me when I talk with them, as I noticed today. Not ghosting so much as women just seem to not be as talkative, and when I talk it seems their impatience increases. Sometimes it's as though I get the feeling they're trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Even women who were keen on me 2 weeks ago.

3) One and perhaps two women seemed to display some IOIs today. This is unusually low for me, even before the subs.

4) I'm wondering if their speech centers are shutting down plus nervousness is what's going on, but that's just speculation.

5) Some seem fairly shut down around me. Others seem agitated when I talk with them. This is very uncommon for me as usually women seem very comfortable around me.

6) I think most of the script was kept the same from v2.2 to v2.3. So I'd think that I'd be getting many of the same effects as before. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sorry, Shannon that I don't have some brilliant insights for you but I just don't know what to say. The only thing I can do is report observations and hypothesize and speculate. What does your model say is going on?

Shannon,

I guess this is what is most confusing for me. I am attracted to women, yet men seem to be responding much better than women to me now that I've been listening to v2.3 for about a week now. That just makes no sense to me.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 06:42 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 06:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:

*Boggled*

I'm not sure why you're boggled, I think there's a misunderstanding. What I'm saying is that I fail to believe that I would get so much respect from men, but be ghosted for "low status" from the women, like some of the other people here believe.

Well given that right now I am dealing with some major subconscious turmoil because I played BAMM all night and then just ran a test of 6G prototype on myself a few hours ago - talk about exhaustion and burning energy, I had to eat two full meals in 2 hours! - it's obvious (after some more food) that I didn't read that right. Smile

I'm going to have to say, the 6G prototype makes DMSI look like a joke for burning energy when you get the turbulence from using too many programs at once.

(08-25-2016, 07:21 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Something is off, but I don't know what.

1) I'm being treated differently now by most women than I was with v2.2 (compared to 2 weeks ago). For example 2 weeks ago if I was having a normal conversation, IOIs from women were blatant. Clumsiness and speech difficulties, too. Blushing like crazy. Now it's all vanished. It's like all that blatant arousal and attraction from 2 weeks ago is just gone.

2) Women are more likely to look impatient around me when I talk with them, as I noticed today. Not ghosting so much as women just seem to not be as talkative, and when I talk it seems their impatience increases. Sometimes it's as though I get the feeling they're trying to get rid of me as quickly as possible. Even women who were keen on me 2 weeks ago.

3) One and perhaps two women seemed to display some IOIs today. This is unusually low for me, even before the subs.

4) I'm wondering if their speech centers are shutting down plus nervousness is what's going on, but that's just speculation.

5) Some seem fairly shut down around me. Others seem agitated when I talk with them. This is very uncommon for me as usually women seem very comfortable around me.

6) I think most of the script was kept the same from v2.2 to v2.3. So I'd think that I'd be getting many of the same effects as before. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sorry, Shannon that I don't have some brilliant insights for you but I just don't know what to say. The only thing I can do is report observations and hypothesize and speculate. What does your model say is going on?

Brilliant insights aren't necessary. Data is. And you're giving me data. That's all I ask.

BTW, the script is identical between 2.2 and 2.3, but the healing and OGSF modules are disabled.