Subliminal Talk
I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 (/Thread-I-Ain-t-Happy-Unless-EVERYBODY-S-F-CKIN-DMSI-v2-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:50 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: DMSI makes music SO MUCH BETTER. I can't stop listening. Weird thing is, my choice of music has changed. Before, I would listen to a lot of angry hip-hop to get pumped up. Now, I'm listening to a lot of mellow, laid back tunes with touching lyrics. Just heard a line that just totally moved me in a way it never has before:

All those simple thoughts, all those peaceful dreams
Share the space with a hard worked, hard worked day
But it's the little things, the little things not expectation
That make life worth living

I know everyone wants to hear the crazy CV banged thirty b*tches and made 'em call him Daddy Ding-a-ling stories, but I'm honestly just reveling in the insane self-confidence and inner stillness that DMSI is giving me. It's almost like that's what's becoming more important. And I think that'll lead to the target goal. It's like I'm letting goal of so many things from the past and striving toward allowing abundance and prosperity flow into my life.

EDIT: Remember how I said DMSI was bringing out the urge to learn cooking? Well, I looked up a steak and vegetables recipe. Tasted great. Wink

[Image: IMG_20160824_183136681.jpg]

DMSI is designed to get you to be sexually irresistible. There are a lot of factors to consider in how and what women find sexually irresistible. Your normal style might not be attractive to the women you're really genuinely interested in, so if that is the case, the program might be adjusting you to become what they find sexually irresistible. Not just in terms of physically, but in terms of attitude, choices, actions, responses, tastes, etc.

Very interesting stuff. Let's see where this goes.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-24-2016

Ran to the gas station next door to grab a Red Bull. About to take some Adrafinil. All-nighter, baby!

Got ghosted by all the women in the store. They didn't even look at me. The internal effects are great. The manifestations are interesting, but I can't put my finger on this aura. I'm having spotty results attraction-wise. There was the pretty latina at boxing class, et. al., but I'm definitely not getting that, RAWR I'M A TIGER blatant v1 aura. v2.3 feels much smoother, though.

Too much status? Not enough inner congruence with the aura? Limited goal phrasing? Being honest, the only woman I've come in contact with that I REALLY wanted to bang was the Latina at boxing.

EDIT: Not quitting -- definitely giving this a full 32 days unless a new version comes out. The inner effects alone is TOTALLY worth the time investment.

I also want to comment on how well this thing handles resistance. I'm seriously hitting resistance and then getting over it within an hour or so. Or, overnight. AM6 resistance generally lasted about 4 days.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Shannon - 08-24-2016

The goal phrasing is not limiting. It's wide open, within the boundaries of what is sane.

I haven't added status enhancing effects yet. That celebrity trillionaire most famous person in the universe super awesome you-can't-touch-this I'm better than you but it only makes you need me that much more vibe is going into 3.x.

It may very well be that some oart of your subconscious is responding with fear after you kissed the Latina and is now self inihibiting.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Breeze - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 05:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: The goal phrasing is not limiting. It's wide open, within the boundaries of what is sane.

I haven't added status enhancing effects yet. That celebrity trillionaire most famous person in the universe super awesome you-can't-touch-this I'm better than you but it only makes you need me that much more vibe is going into 3.x.

It may very well be that some oart of your subconscious is responding with fear after you kissed the Latina and is now self inihibiting.

Shannon, I haven't kissed any Latina or had no experiences which would make me self-inhibit. If V2.3 has done anything so far the best, it is to purge away the fear of being sexual.

You are maybe right, you are the expert, of course. But Chaos experiences totally mimic mine, internally and externally. So this leads me to believe that there is something more than fear that is not letting the aura glow.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-24-2016

@chaosvrgn

I seem to be getting ignored or avoided by women right now. I wish I could offer a solution, but you're not the only one who is at times a ghost.

(08-24-2016, 05:45 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 05:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: The goal phrasing is not limiting. It's wide open, within the boundaries of what is sane.

Shannon, I haven't kissed any Latina or had no experiences which would make me self-inhibit. If V2.3 has done anything so far the best, it is to purge away the fear of being sexual.

You are maybe right, you are the expert, of course. But Chaos experiences totally mimic mine, internally and externally. So this leads me to believe that there is something more than fear that is not letting the aura glow.

Being the expert doesn't mean I yet know or understand what's going on in terms of why this program does and does not do what it is and is not doing. It just means that I have the most knowledge to try to figure it out with. Smile That's why we are doing this testing. I may be wrong. It does happen. We shall see.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - chaosvrgn - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 05:47 PM)Steven Wrote: @chaosvrgn

I seem to be getting ignored or avoided by women right now. I wish I could offer a solution, but you're not the only one who is at times a ghost.

It's weird because I'm getting TONS of respect hits from men. I mean, straight up respect hits. Yesterday in boxing, my main rival, this Mexican guy that fights like Tyson, just stopped and watched me hit the heavy bag for a few minutes.

Then, while we were doing partner drills, he kept complementing my fighting style (a bit more Mayweather-ish). I've had dudes run to open doors for me. When I was leaving the store earlier after buying those steaks, after I walked away (I mean, I was pretty far away), the male clerk yells out: "Have a nice day sir!"

But women? Not so much. I mentioned this to Leo, he believes it's an IOI. While at boxing class, I was half paying attention to what I was doing and I threw a limp wrist punch and my wrist popped. I muttered "ow" under my breath. This 16 year old Latina chick (not the older one) rushes over and was like, are you okay? You sure? And like, babied my wrist for a second.

She's... not attractive though. So, there's something interesting going on here. Since this may be like last chance for some TURN DOWN FOR WHAT debauchery, it'd be interesting to know what's going on.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Steven - 08-24-2016

@chaosvrgn,

Now that you mention it... on 2.2 I was getting a combination of respect hits from men, and men acting just plain weird around me. There were some men who couldn't stand still when I would talk with them. One waiter I had looked like he was doing the "I really have to pee now" dance every time he stopped by my table. Other men, they'd bumble things and blush, I'm talking full on beet red faces! And I'm standing there thinking "WTF?! This has never happened!"

I mean this was happening with 50% of the men I interacted with. Now 50% of the men couldn't have been attracted to me. Maybe it was awe or mega-respect, but it was weird!

Now on 2.3, men are VERY respectful. No blushing or bumbling. No "I really have to pee now" dance... at least not yet!

It may very well be that you are being perceived as being too high value for them to even have a chance with. If that's the case, the next version should be interesting with the maxed out status aura.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - wolverine_i_am - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: It may very well be that you are being perceived as being too high value for them to even have a chance with. If that's the case, the next version should be interesting with the maxed out status aura.

Wouldn't that make us feel even more like a ghost if women find that we are too high status?

Shannon,

I want to make sure I understand what you're saying...

1) Are you saying men are acting all odd or respectful or antsy around me because they perceive me as being super high status?

2) Are you saying women are doing the avoidance-disappearing-ignoring me-unavailability dance because they think I'm super high status?

3) ....and more importantly, what can I do about it so they end up going out with me, etc.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Breeze - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: It may very well be that you are being perceived as being too high value for them to even have a chance with. If that's the case, the next version should be interesting with the maxed out status aura.

That's what I told myself when no men or women would meet my eye when I went out. But then I thought, what if the body isn't congruent with the programming. In all fairness, it had just been a couple of days since the sub is out. What if I am telling myself here, "Geez, I am so amazing, people won't even hold the eye contact with me." And maybe the reality is something along different lines.

Point is, maybe, the key word being maybe, we are projecting our new-found inner beliefs into something that is not true on the outside yet.

I believe it's a great idea to max out the status aura to if the status is really the reason others are reacting the way they are reacting.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - JJ54 - 08-24-2016

It's something you mentioned about status. I was out grabbing dinner from a restaurant. As I pulled up, this guy in his suit was just getting out of his car, along with his friends. Keep in mind, I only had on some sweatpants and a regular t-shirt. So as I was walking to the restaurant, the suit guy and his friend were walking at the same pace as me. Then suddenly, the suit guy hurries to the door and....opens it up for me. I told the guy that I should be opening the door for him since he's at least wearing a suit. His reply? "Well sir, today is the exception." The only thing I can conclude from that interaction was that the guy perceived me as higher status, thanks in part to DMSI. Now if guys are perceiving me in that regard, I can only imagine how women are reacting internally in my presence.

RE: I Ain't Happy Unless EVERYBODY'S F*CKIN'!!! -- DMSI v2.3 - Blink - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 05:01 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 10:39 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Good book to check out about women wanting validation and taking your time:

Alan Roger Currie: The Possibility of Sex.

Weed them out by being very direct. Like you just did.

I wanted to co-sign this book. This book was the catalyst for a lot of my self-development. Alan himself said that many guys who read (or listened) to his book were on the verge of tears because of all the raw truth inside of it. I have to say I was one of them. I remember at the time I was DEEP in the friend zone with one chick that I was attracted to (I don't consider it a friend zone if I'm not attracted to the chick but I digress) and that book helped wake me the f*ck up. I recommend the audible version.

Hey K-Train and Inconceivablezen. Have you guys tried his method at all. I've read all his books and I love them, it's just that I've been so afraid of going that direct. If you have tried, have you got any results of it?