Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - RTBoss - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 04:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just got kissed on the neck...

Presumably not by your girlfriend. Is it trivia night?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Jones - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 06:17 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: That moment when you tell people that the Federal Reserve -- the entity charged with regulating the currency of the United States -- isn't a governmental entity, is privately owned, and Congress has little oversight over it.

Their heads explode. Then they go on as if they didn't hear that private billionaires OWN the banks that the lend the US government money.

I always recommend ""The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin. It reads better than most murder mysteries.

If you ever make a stopover in Atlanta, the beer is on me.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-23-2016

(08-23-2016, 05:24 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 04:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just got kissed on the neck...

Presumably not by your girlfriend. Is it trivia night?

I was at trivia. I was sitting at a table next to my usual table because my usual table was taken by a woman and her daughter, who appeared to be around 8. The woman seemed to be in her 40's.

During trivia, another woman, probably in her 60's, appeared and was talking to them. There appeared to be a family resemblance, and I gathered through that and her actions and reactions that she was the matriarch, and the other two were her daughter and granddaughter. The two adults were pretty good looking, despite their age.

The older one approached me and said the youngest one was doing a fundraiser. She asked if I would order something. Given the cause, I did not mind ordering something, but it turned out to be entirely food items I could not eat. So I instead donated to her what I had in my wallet at the time - $28, which is nothing for considering the cost of the treatments this girl was trying to pay for. Given that I have been in similar shoes, I was happy to donate to help. It really didn't seem like much to me, no big deal.

The oldest one was so blown away that she gave me a hug and kissed my neck. The mother shook my hand and thanked me profusely, and the little girl was also quite stunned apparently. I was almost confused at how grateful they were for such a small donation, again considering what the medical expenses were that they were trying to pay.

Later on in the night, the mother and I were talking and I suggested she try using the MHS. I gave her my number, and figured she would blow me off. The response rate to giving a woman my number is right now around 1/250, so I don't expect anything. But later as they were leaving, the little girl - unprompted - again came over and thanked me with a bright, genuine smile. And her mother said, "I'll call you, we'll see what happens."

So maybe she actually will call me. I know that if I was in her shoes and something to help my daughter was offered to me, I would act on it.

But...

The kiss on the neck wasn't something I have gotten from someone thanking me before. Ever.

By the way, over the course of the evening, I noted all three of them giving me what could be interpreted as IOIs, although I wasn't really paying attention to the youngest one for what should be obvious reasons.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-24-2016

Shannon,

I wanted to report on some of my observations since starting 2.3

1) Energy flooding seems solidly intact.

2) Attraction and arousal I would assume would be as intact or stronger as with 2.2. However, I've been noticing weaker reactions. I've also been basically ignored or avoided all day by women, even ones who were quite keen on me 2 weeks ago. Now in all fairness, I've noticed that when I've switched versions there seems to be about a week or so of transition where I get weaker or odd reactions such as those. So maybe another week to see the impact.

3) I've changed a few things about how I think about women. I'd say I'm more picky and a lot less needy. This started a few days after 2.3 began running. I'm guessing it's a side effect of the turning the tables philosophy.

4) Autopilot. Probably more internal rather than external. I've had odd random thoughts that I don't usually have that are likely going to pay off in the long run. Thoughts like “Why do I spend so much time thinking about women? Why aren't I expecting women to spend lots of time thinking about me instead?” More of these turning the tables kind of thoughts I guess I'd call them.

5) Manifestation. I'm seeing more women I think look physically attractive overall, but it's inconsistent.

6) Another random thought. This whole process should be easier if she thinks it's her idea to talk with me, etc.

7) I'm guessing that in 2 weeks I should start seeing results like 2.2 and perhaps in 4 weeks stronger results.

8) Any input you'd care to offer, I'd appreciate it, Shannon.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2016

(08-24-2016, 04:24 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to report on some of my observations since starting 2.3

1) Energy flooding seems solidly intact.

2) Attraction and arousal I would assume would be as intact or stronger as with 2.2. However, I've been noticing weaker reactions. I've also been basically ignored or avoided all day by women, even ones who were quite keen on me 2 weeks ago. Now in all fairness, I've noticed that when I've switched versions there seems to be about a week or so of transition where I get weaker or odd reactions such as those. So maybe another week to see the impact.

3) I've changed a few things about how I think about women. I'd say I'm more picky and a lot less needy. This started a few days after 2.3 began running. I'm guessing it's a side effect of the turning the tables philosophy.

4) Autopilot. Probably more internal rather than external. I've had odd random thoughts that I don't usually have that are likely going to pay off in the long run. Thoughts like “Why do I spend so much time thinking about women? Why aren't I expecting women to spend lots of time thinking about me instead?” More of these turning the tables kind of thoughts I guess I'd call them.

5) Manifestation. I'm seeing more women I think look physically attractive overall, but it's inconsistent.

6) Another random thought. This whole process should be easier if she thinks it's her idea to talk with me, etc.

7) I'm guessing that in 2 weeks I should start seeing results like 2.2 and perhaps in 4 weeks stronger results.

8) Any input you'd care to offer, I'd appreciate it, Shannon.

Good to see you back.

Who ever said that ongoing manifestations would be consistent? All things happen in cycles, my friend.

Interesting observations. Keep going. Smile

Shannon,

Wow! That was fast!

I guess no one said that on going manifestations would be consistent. What cycles should I look for so I can spend my time more wisely?

So for example, you have a model that can help you decided where to go. I don't. So being model-less, what might you recommend I do because I hate to admit how much time I've spent fruitlessly looking for women. If I said "low base rate", I think you'd know what I mean.

I think I hear you saying "autopilot"... any more input you have would be appreciated.

(08-24-2016, 05:56 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Wow! That was fast!

I guess no one said that on going manifestations would be consistent. What cycles should I look for so I can spend my time more wisely?

So for example, you have a model that can help you decided where to go. I don't. So being model-less, what might you recommend I do because I hate to admit how much time I've spent fruitlessly looking for women. If I said "low base rate", I think you'd know what I mean.

I think I hear you saying "autopilot"... any more input you have would be appreciated.

Manifestations work with a lot of behind the scenes factors and variables that are not consciously obvious or visible to us. It's basically a series of cycles all interacting, which produces an overall unique epicycle pattern that is hard to predict, even with an accurate predictive model. I would say... don't bother trying to look for patterns. Just go about your day and be sexy! Manifestations work best when you do not involve the conscious mind.

Just do your thing. OE will guide you, and so will autopilot, but autopilot operates differently. It's primarily active when you're dealing directly with women, whereas OE will be primarily active when you're not.

But, I don't necessarily use the predictive models to know where to go - although I have used it for that purpose, and to good effect. Still, I do have a set schedule of places I go out to to socialize each week; Monday night, I go flirt with the female wait staff at a pizza restaurant. Tuesday is trivia night, and I flirt with the staff and women there. Tonight is IHOP night, and I flirt with the staff there. Tomorrow I'll be doing to a sports bar whose female bar staff I flirt with. Friday I have a diner I like to have breakfast at and flirt with the female staff there. Saturday there's a sushi restaurant, and I'm slowly but surely working the female staff there into a frenzy of interest. And Sunday, I go to a different sports bar.

Flirting is fun. So is socializing. So I go to these places, and I flirt and talk and have FUN doing it. It doesn't need to be serious, or lead to anything. That "I'm just having fun, this really doesn't matter, I don't care" attitude is what lets things lead to more for me. Caring too much always kills me. So I just make it fun and socializing. Flirting. Being playful and silly. Talking about various things. Light and entertaining for all involved.

Maybe that would work for you too?

Shannon,

Thank you for the input. Yes, I too have a restaurant cycle but it's not as precise as yours. There are a handful I go to because of the people or women there and it's my way of socializing to prevent myself from being a hermit. Sure I go to parties and social events and meetups and friends' houses. But restaurants are a big thing for me. But I have to be careful where I go and what I get because I'm ketogenic.

(08-24-2016, 06:26 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Thank you for the input. Yes, I too have a restaurant cycle but it's not as precise as yours. There are a handful I go to because of the people or women there and it's my way of socializing to prevent myself from being a hermit. Sure I go to parties and social events and meetups and friends' houses. But restaurants are a big thing for me. But I have to be careful where I go and what I get because I'm ketogenic.

How amusing. So am I. That's primarily why I have this cycle. I can only eat one, or rarely two things at each place! gets boring, fast, so I rotate.

The socializing certainly doesn't hurt. I generally don't have access to social parties and events because I work so much. My friends are generally not active in my life very much as a result. I'll typically see each one once a week or less. That's actually why I go to trivia: my friend from highschool is the guys doing the questions, and it's an easy way to have fun, eat, socialize and keep in touch with him. My other friends I see or talk to maybe once or twice a month at most. I spend a LOT of time working or doing research or experiments, and what little time I am free is usually spent sleeping, with my girlfriend getting an hour or two a day (unless it's Friday, which is "FOG [Focus On Girlfriend] Day", lol) and I spend time enjoying my dogs and occasionally playing my XBox.

Kind of an odd schedule, but it works out nicely in the end. Gives me plenty of time to be active internally and externally, and recharge (introvert/internal recharger) while still socializing.

I wouldn't mind more social outings, but that will have to wait until I need to spend less time working.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-25-2016

Shannon,

Off topic...

I found ketogenesis randomly by clicking on a youtube video with Dr Zeeshan Arain. Then I found Jimmy Moore's Livin La Vida Low Carb site and Dr. Georgia Ede's site DiagnosisDiet.

I also got a Ketonix which measures ketone-type-molecules. I think the creator is in Sweden.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - thor2014 - 08-25-2016

Shannon you are highly gifted individual a gift to mankind. Sounds like the DMSI is slowly evolving into a mature product that are fulfilling users need welldone Smile. When I am in the USA will pm you and if your free we can catchup over a lemonade.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 05:38 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

Off topic...

I found ketogenesis randomly by clicking on a youtube video with Dr Zeeshan Arain. Then I found Jimmy Moore's Livin La Vida Low Carb site and Dr. Georgia Ede's site DiagnosisDiet.

I also got a Ketonix which measures ketone-type-molecules. I think the creator is in Sweden.

I'm just following the instructions Andrew gave me. Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 10:49 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Shannon you are highly gifted individual a gift to mankind. Sounds like the DMSI is slowly evolving into a mature product that are fulfilling users need welldone Smile. When I am in the USA will pm you and if your free we can catchup over a lemonade.

Well some day I might indulge my ego in accepting your compliment, but for the time being, doing that would be bad for everyone I suspect. But thank you.

I don't have PMs active because if I did, I would never get any work done. But there will be opportunities.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Steven - 08-26-2016

Shannon,

It seems there are 2 distinct reactions I'm getting from men:

1) The ones who seem agitated, nervous, submissive, and/or squirrelly.

2) The ones who are very friendly and polite.

Also, there seems to be now that women are reacting "better" towards me, but still unusual.

1) When I talked to a few women today, they engaged with me as they probably would any man. Friendly. Kind. But they didn't seem to want to hang around me. (On v2.2 some were like glue.)

2) One sales woman approached me after a co-worker had already helped me. (I thought that was a bit odd.) She stayed and was engaging and helpful and enthusiastic. But then at what felt like a random point, she just left. As she walked away, all I could think about was "Weren't you just in the middle of a paragraph?" Again, odd because it's like she interrupted herself and just left like it was a totally natural and normal thing to do... but it wasn't because she was explaining something to me and then just cut herself short and left.