Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Acmeisto - 08-21-2016

I have smoked some cigarettes but I have never developed an addiction towards cigarettes. I always have found them compulsive: your clothes smell like manure, your skin feels tighter, you feel less healthy and happy for knowing that you ingested over 1000 harmful chemicals to your body etc. Of course, if I am drunk I might do that. Weed is an different matter Big Grin I can smoke that all day long, lol.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shannon - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 06:52 AM)Sickologist Wrote: Shannon, you're making a lot of sense. I'm definitely a nicotine addict. Pausing is not the same as quitting. However, I'm not making statements without first hand experience here.

I started smoking cigarettes when I was 13. From there I paused several times for several different reasons. But addiction is addiction. Even if I pause for a couple of months, it's like the Devil sneaks up on me and whispers seductive words into my ears.

However, if a person has never smoked a cigarette and suddenly starts smoking 10+ cigarettes per day vs. chewing nicotine gums or using those patches, they likelyhood of developing an addiction is far greater when smoking. I know this from experience. And as science proves, the other chemicals they put in cigarettes increases addiction. Nicotine in pure form is not that addictive. Again, I know this from experience.

Smokers remain smokers because they misunderstand what is what. Let me make it clear that nicotine is extraordinarily addictive. It's just not, by itself, a very strong addiction to break. It's about as hard to deal with - by itself, and for most physiologies - as skipping a meal. The added chemistry is designed to enhance this addictive quality, as much as possible, BECAUSE nicotine by itself isn't very hard to overcome - again, by itself and for most physiologies.

The real reason people have a hard time quitting is neither the nicotine nor the enhancing chemistry. It's the social hypnosis that programs your subconscious from pretty much day one to respond as you do to cigarettes and the effort to stop. I know this is true because Versions 3, 4 and 5 of the stop smoking subliminal were very, and increasingly, effective at getting smokers to quit through doing nothing more than erasing this social hypnosis programming. When I did that, people would literally forget to smoke. The current version is not getting good reviews and that is very likely because I attempted to make it an "all in one stage" program, when the more successful versions would gently step people through it one stage at a time over 6 months. I think the next version of stop smoking is going to have to be at least 3 stages just to prevent subconscious boredom, but it almost certainly cannot be just one stage and remain effective.

Quote:After smoking for so long, I've got a pretty good grip on how this works.

Again, smokers are where they are because they misunderstand what is what and they are running on subconscious programming that is pretty much universally fear based and entirely irrational. So thinking you know what is what based on being an experienced smoker isn't necessarily accurate. In fact most smokers remain smokers when they really don't have to or want to, for exactly that reason.

I have yet to meet a smoker whose reason(s) for starting did not originate in some sort of fear, and whose reason(s) for successfully quitting (without using my sub) did not also originate in some sort of fear. I estimate that about 90% of smokers started because they wanted to fit in socially, and that boils down to insecurity and social anxiety, which are both fears. Not being "good enough" or "fitting in" in the eyes of others, basically. Fear, of course, is an emotional response, and emotional responses are always irrational. It makes no rational sense to think that ingesting poisonous smoke is going to make you socially acceptable, or anything else but sick.

Quote:Rayhon, weed is not the same. There is little evidence to support that weed is addictive. Some people might experience mental addiction. I'm not one of them I can smoke everyday for 2 months, then completely quit for a year. And unlike you, weed does not have a negative impact on my life what so ever. In fact, it has enhanced it. I might sleep for an extended hour, but that's not really a downside.

People become convinced that they need weed to achieve the state in which they find themselves by smoking it, which they "need" because for them it's a form of self medication against pain, insecurity, stress, etc. Like any addiction, at it's root level, it's just hiding from some pain or fear. So while it is not physically addictive, it has plenty of potential to be psychologically addictive for the right sort of person.

Quote:Furthermore, my main philosophy in life is living life. Pretty simple. I'd much rather share a joint with a beautiful girl, get stupid with her and then share a cigarette afterwards as opposed to being the guy who says "Sorry my lady, I don't do that". But that's just me.

You're welcome to do whatever you like. I disagree, and that's my point of view. I choose not to smoke because of my point of view. I'm just pointing out to you what my years and years of research, experiments and interviewing hundreds of smokers has shown me. No, I am not and never have been a smoker. But I cannot say you have the point of view you would have if you'd done the interviews I have had, and the experiments and research. And you cannot say I don't know what I am talking about because I know more than most so-called "experts" on this subject as a result of my research, experiments and interviews, and as a result of having created a successful way to quit smoking effortlessly. (Which I am dying to rebuild in 6G, by the way.)

It's not my business to tell you what to do. I'm just trying to point out to you what is my best understanding of what the truth is, and I'm doing that because until a smoker really understands the truth, they're likely to remain a smoker forever, regardless of how much they want to or try to quit. Once you have and understand the truth, you have the knowledge to decide if you really want to quit forever or not, and to succeed when and if you do decide you are ready to quit.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Have at ye - 08-21-2016

Another "experienced" smoker here. Two more things that you could perhaps add to the program, if they're not already there: stopping oral fixation (as in - habitually putting crap in your mouth because it's pleasant, all with the associated movement and stuff), and perhaps a module to stop the anti-social aspect of smoking (as in - smoking to get away/have alone time when in social settings/at work: for me it's 90% more about that than socializing, I actually hate it when people disturb me when I'm smoking Big Grin - it might be the case for hardcore introverts; f. in. I smoke much more when I'm home alone then when I'm out in the world - I actually take care to smoke less when around people). Then again, this might be the case for a smaller percentage of smokers in general.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Sickologist - 08-21-2016

Yes, nicotine by itself isn't very hard to overcome. That's what I've been leaning towards during this whole discussion. Smoking cigarettes however, is fickle. Social aspects like you said, have great impact. And there has to be an evil genius in the tobacco industry who has managed to tweak the formula in ways that make them absolutely addictive.

I started smoking as a form of rebellion. When you twist and turn it, stir it around a few times, we can come to the conclusion that it was rooted in insecurity. Today, I'm just an addict.

Regarding marijuana, I have never heard of a person able to achieve that state without smoking or ingesting it. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I find that highly unlikely.

There are so many misconceptions about weed it makes me relectant to talk about it. But, legalization is so important that the cause is greater than I.

Not everybody smokes weed to hide from something or use it to kill some imaginary pain. Allthough studies have shown that it can be particularly beneficial in treatment of PTSD. That's factual, you can look it up. I'll say most weed smokers are indeed running from something, or they try to fit in. They are also being criminalized which is being glorified by many potential weed smokers. It's also being glorified in pop culture which breeds a certain appeal among the kids these days. Somehow it makes you cool.

Then there are people like me. For thousands of years humans have been smoking weed. Native americans for example, had a symbotic relationship with the plant. They didn't smoke weed out of fear or insecurities. It was more a spiritual ritual to connect with a higher sensitivity. Again, I'm not saying this is the only way. But it's one way and it works.

Smoking weed has made me more reflected, enhanced my creativity in ways that wouldn't be possible otherwise and changed my attitude for the better.

The main issue that surrounds this harmless plant is all the controversy which makes people smoke it for the wrong reasons. It also makes people rally against it for the wrong reasons. Back in the day when weed was banned (can't remember if it was the 20's, 30's or 40's), the propaganda was retarded. They literally claimed if you smoked weed you could die and you would kill babies. Am I full of shit? Some of these ridiculous videos can be found on youtube. Obviously, this social brainwashing has major impact on public opinions regarding weed. Some swallow it without even using a small portion of their frontal lobe capacity, while some....well, they become hippies.

I'm just an observer laughing at this circus they call modern society.

But, back to your point in light of all of this. Yes, absolutely. For a specific type of people, i.e potheads, they have a penchant for addiction. They are useless whether they smoke weed or not, and that's just the reality. They cannot handle the sensory inflood, to them it becomes an overlaod. The reason for this is because they are not living an authentic life. To quote Bob Marley (ironic isn't it) "When smoking the herb, it reveals you to yourself". In other words, that can cause a shutdown which I have personally witnessed many a times. For that reason, I've become extremely selective about who I'll choose to smoke with. I have a problem with potheads and ignorant people in general, they're ruining it for everybody.

But for a self realized person, weed can be beneficial. I'm not saying one has to smoke weed. However, where do most art come from? DRUGS. YES. Great art, at least most of it where made under the influence.

This does not only include weed, but other HARMLESS psychoactive drugs. Let's try to compare Pink Floyd to........hm, let's see.....Christian rock maybe. Sorry, can't be done. I'm no Beatles fan, but a huge part of the population is. They were also stoned out of their minds. Who writes "On a yellow submarine" while sober?

It's the life they don't want you to life. Steve Jobs was tripping hard on LSD and founded Apple. The guy (can't remember his name) who discovered DNA strains also used massive quantities of LSD. Picasso was a drunk. The Romantics were smoking opium to acheive this dream like state that transferred to their writing styles. Einstein abused cocaine (bad, bad, bad), how crazy is that? Paulo Coelho went on a pilgrimage trip were he royally experimented with various psychedelic drugs. He wrote The Alchemist, one of the world leading bestsellers. It's hailed as this reallly profound book, personally I thought it was mediocre at best. But the dude must be proud. .....I could go on and on.

Acheivement often has a price. Life can force you to dig deep at times, certainly true for me. Psychedelics can serve as a "shortcut" in self discovery. To claim this is based in fear or insecurity is ludacris. Infact, one should have a decent level of respect for such compounds and treat them as such. There's a big difference between smoking weed because "all my friends are doing it and they're getting f*cked up so I might as well do the same" and saying "I need to look at this situation from a broader perspective because I'm missing something here".

I'm certain you have solid research to back up your statements. I didn't say you don't know what you're talking about. I can see what has been the basis of your studies, i.e the average person trying to end their tobacco/marijuana addiction. For reasons mentioned above, your reaserch is absolutely sound. However, I'm not exactly an average person that falls into the category of enlightened "involuntary" smokers or those who were conned into thinking marijuana is bad after shaming from family members/peers/social conventions and/or being arrested by the police/suffering financial liabilities/losing their job. Btw, potheads would lose their jobs anyway, their fears/faulty reasons for smoking it only adds to their already existing problems. YES, we can confirm this. Drugs, that means most drugs, attracts a certain type of people. I'm just saying, I'm not one of them. I belong to a different league.

But I appreciate your extensive answer. I'm in the process of eliminating tobacco (I will post in my thread when I've STOPPED, not PAUSED and I'll stand by it). Weed however, that stays by my side. I can handle it. I work a full time job, work out everyday and pretty much follow what interests me. Smoking weed has not caused any negative consequences for me at all. The only thing that worries me is trouble with the law. At least the natural man hunting on the prairie didn't have to worry about that, he could just smoke his peace-pipe out in the open and go about his business.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Raykon - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 04:53 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Yes, nicotine by itself isn't very hard to overcome. That's what I've been leaning towards during this whole discussion. Smoking cigarettes however, is fickle. Social aspects like you said, have great impact. And there has to be an evil genius in the tobacco industry who has managed to tweak the formula in ways that make them absolutely addictive.

I started smoking as a form of rebellion. When you twist and turn it, stir it around a few times, we can come to the conclusion that it was rooted in insecurity. Today, I'm just an addict.

Regarding marijuana, I have never heard of a person able to achieve that state without smoking or ingesting it. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I find that highly unlikely.

There are so many misconceptions about weed it makes me relectant to talk about it. But, legalization is so important that the cause is greater than I.

Not everybody smokes weed to hide from something or use it to kill some imaginary pain. Allthough studies have shown that it can be particularly beneficial in treatment of PTSD. That's factual, you can look it up. I'll say most weed smokers are indeed running from something, or they try to fit in. They are also being criminalized which is being glorified by many potential weed smokers. It's also being glorified in pop culture which breeds a certain appeal among the kids these days. Somehow it makes you cool.

Then there are people like me. For thousands of years humans have been smoking weed. Native americans for example, had a symbotic relationship with the plant. They didn't smoke weed out of fear or insecurities. It was more a spiritual ritual to connect with a higher sensitivity. Again, I'm not saying this is the only way. But it's one way and it works.

Smoking weed has made me more reflected, enhanced my creativity in ways that wouldn't be possible otherwise and changed my attitude for the better.

The main issue that surrounds this harmless plant is all the controversy which makes people smoke it for the wrong reasons. It also makes people rally against it for the wrong reasons. Back in the day when weed was banned (can't remember if it was the 20's, 30's or 40's), the propaganda was retarded. They literally claimed if you smoked weed you could die and you would kill babies. Am I full of shit? Some of these ridiculous videos can be found on youtube. Obviously, this social brainwashing has major impact on public opinions regarding weed. Some swallow it without even using a small portion of their frontal lobe capacity, while some....well, they become hippies.

I'm just an observer laughing at this circus they call modern society.

But, back to your point in light of all of this. Yes, absolutely. For a specific type of people, i.e potheads, they have a penchant for addiction. They are useless whether they smoke weed or not, and that's just the reality. They cannot handle the sensory inflood, to them it becomes an overlaod. The reason for this is because they are not living an authentic life. To quote Bob Marley (ironic isn't it) "When smoking the herb, it reveals you to yourself". In other words, that can cause a shutdown which I have personally witnessed many a times. For that reason, I've become extremely selective about who I'll choose to smoke with. I have a problem with potheads and ignorant people in general, they're ruining it for everybody.

But for a self realized person, weed can be beneficial. I'm not saying one has to smoke weed. However, where do most art come from? DRUGS. YES. Great art, at least most of it where made under the influence.

This does not only include weed, but other HARMLESS psychoactive drugs. Let's try to compare Pink Floyd to........hm, let's see.....Christian rock maybe. Sorry, can't be done. I'm no Beatles fan, but a huge part of the population is. They were also stoned out of their minds. Who writes "On a yellow submarine" while sober?

It's the life they don't want you to life. Steve Jobs was tripping hard on LSD and founded Apple. The guy (can't remember his name) who discovered DNA strains also used massive quantities of LSD. Picasso was a drunk. The Romantics were smoking opium to acheive this dream like state that transferred to their writing styles. Einstein abused cocaine (bad, bad, bad), how crazy is that? Paulo Coelho went on a pilgrimage trip were he royally experimented with various psychedelic drugs. He wrote The Alchemist, one of the world leading bestsellers. It's hailed as this reallly profound book, personally I thought it was mediocre at best. But the dude must be proud. .....I could go on and on.

Acheivement often has a price. Life can force you to dig deep at times, certainly true for me. Psychedelics can serve as a "shortcut" in self discovery. To claim this is based in fear or insecurity is ludacris. Infact, one should have a decent level of respect for such compounds and treat them as such. There's a big difference between smoking weed because "all my friends are doing it and they're getting f*cked up so I might as well do the same" and saying "I need to look at this situation from a broader perspective because I'm missing something here".

I'm certain you have solid research to back up your statements. I didn't say you don't know what you're talking about. I can see what has been the basis of your studies, i.e the average person trying to end their tobacco/marijuana addiction. For reasons mentioned above, your reaserch is absolutely sound. However, I'm not exactly an average person that falls into the category of enlightened "involuntary" smokers or those who were conned into thinking marijuana is bad after shaming from family members/peers/social conventions and/or being arrested by the police/suffering financial liabilities/losing their job. Btw, potheads would lose their jobs anyway, their fears/faulty reasons for smoking it only adds to their already existing problems. YES, we can confirm this. Drugs, that means most drugs, attracts a certain type of people. I'm just saying, I'm not one of them. I belong to a different league.

But I appreciate your extensive answer. I'm in the process of eliminating tobacco (I will post in my thread when I've STOPPED, not PAUSED and I'll stand by it). Weed however, that stays by my side. I can handle it. I work a full time job, work out everyday and pretty much follow what interests me. Smoking weed has not caused any negative consequences for me at all. The only thing that worries me is trouble with the law. At least the natural man hunting on the prairie didn't have to worry about that, he could just smoke his peace-pipe out in the open and go about his business.

I'm pro Marijuana legalization. Marijuana helps save lives and reduce pain of terminally ill patients who can't take harsh drugs and are in lots of pain.

I know allot of guys who smoked all day every day and ended up having great careers and it never affected them. It effects everyone a bit differently but for me personally it makes me a worse person in social situations because I get anxiety.

Other then that it's not that harsh of a smoke it damages your lungs but not nearly as much as cigarettes.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - bits - 08-21-2016

(08-21-2016, 06:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote: I know allot of guys who smoked all day every day and ended up having great careers and it never affected them.

I hear this statement a lot but have never seen it, the guys who smoked once per month while in college turned out fine. The ones who made smoking weed as part of their identity aka stoners, and cultural tokers are all textbook definition of "losers" (horrible job if employed at all, do nothing, accomplished nothing, only focus on weed) but I agree with you, better to have it legal than illegal.

I'm no square, i snort and inject all sorts of experimental russian peptides on a daily basis and enjoy weed but I think it's more harmful than people realize. Much better ways to spend your time than stoned and watching netflix everyday.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Jones - 08-21-2016

I don't know how y'all did it so easily, but when I stopped smoking 25 years ago, it was the hardest thing I had ever done... and I had a strong desire to quit. To put it in perspective, Marine Corps boot camp was a walk in the park by comparison.

It took another five years of occasional psychological cravings to be completely free of it.

LOL... I remember, just a couple of years after my last cigarette, I was walking down the street in Hong Kong, taking in the ambience of the Temple Street night market. When, all of a sudden, I got a whiff of beer. For some reason, that triggered an intense craving for a cigarette. I had to stop for a moment and get my head on straight before I could stamp it out and move on.

(08-21-2016, 04:53 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Yes, nicotine by itself isn't very hard to overcome. That's what I've been leaning towards during this whole discussion. Smoking cigarettes however, is fickle. Social aspects like you said, have great impact. And there has to be an evil genius in the tobacco industry who has managed to tweak the formula in ways that make them absolutely addictive.

My point is... when you remove all the social memes that say "it's hard to quit smoking" and "cigarettes are absolutely addictive", they really aren't very addictive. The addiction is so easy to break that you can be made to literally forget to smoke, once those social memes are deleted. In other words, you believe that when you try to quit, X and Y and Z has to happen and is true, so your subconscious executes that script and makes it true for you, as it believes you want it to be. And you believe this because everything and everyone around you seems to be pointing to it being true... but in reality, it's all a giant viral meme being passed from person to person. An infection if you will, that gets in so deep because the infection is inoculated so early, and so frequently, and it seems so logical and rational because of what you see and hear, that nobody ever even questions it and it becomes everyone's reality because everyone believes it to be true and makes it their reality.

But my subs could not have produced the results they did, if it were true!

Quote:I started smoking as a form of rebellion. When you twist and turn it, stir it around a few times, we can come to the conclusion that it was rooted in insecurity. Today, I'm just an addict.

Rebellion is one of the rarer reasons why someone might smoke. It's generally less based in fear than any other reason someone starts smoking.

Quote:Regarding marijuana, I have never heard of a person able to achieve that state without smoking or ingesting it. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I find that highly unlikely.

I can. You can too. You just don't know how yet, and you don't have access to the right tools. I was going to release a sub to replicate the effects of marijuana, for example, but I thought better of it.

Quote:There are so many misconceptions about weed it makes me relectant to talk about it. But, legalization is so important that the cause is greater than I.

I'm not saying everyone who smokes it is hiding from pain or fear or whatnot. Not everyone is addicted to it psychologically, by far. But those who are, are self medicating for those reasons. I know it's got medicinal uses, and I'm actually for legalization even though I am so allergic to it that it will probably make my life hell if it is legalized. I just happen to believe that we are wasting huge amounts of money punishing people for stupid things when we have better things to spend money on. And let's not get started on how fast the US debt could be cleared if we were to focus on making things for ourselves and export out of hemp. Paper, clothes, oil, food, ink, cloth, rope, candles, need I go on?

Quote:Then there are people like me. For thousands of years humans have been smoking weed. Native americans for example, had a symbotic relationship with the plant. They didn't smoke weed out of fear or insecurities. It was more a spiritual ritual to connect with a higher sensitivity. Again, I'm not saying this is the only way. But it's one way and it works.

Whatever floats your boat. Smile

Quote:Smoking weed has made me more reflected, enhanced my creativity in ways that wouldn't be possible otherwise and changed my attitude for the better.

They would be possible otherwise, but again, you have to know what and how. The alternates are not well known.

Quote:The main issue that surrounds this harmless plant is all the controversy which makes people smoke it for the wrong reasons. It also makes people rally against it for the wrong reasons. Back in the day when weed was banned (can't remember if it was the 20's, 30's or 40's), the propaganda was retarded. They literally claimed if you smoked weed you could die and you would kill babies. Am I full of shit? Some of these ridiculous videos can be found on youtube. Obviously, this social brainwashing has major impact on public opinions regarding weed. Some swallow it without even using a small portion of their frontal lobe capacity, while some....well, they become hippies.

IIRC it was the 20's, and it was banned because it made a great political stepladder for one particular politician.

Quote:I'm just an observer laughing at this circus they call modern society.

I wish I could laugh, but it's more likely to make me want to just be alone.

Quote:But, back to your point in light of all of this. Yes, absolutely. For a specific type of people, i.e potheads, they have a penchant for addiction. They are useless whether they smoke weed or not, and that's just the reality. They cannot handle the sensory inflood, to them it becomes an overlaod. The reason for this is because they are not living an authentic life. To quote Bob Marley (ironic isn't it) "When smoking the herb, it reveals you to yourself". In other words, that can cause a shutdown which I have personally witnessed many a times. For that reason, I've become extremely selective about who I'll choose to smoke with. I have a problem with potheads and ignorant people in general, they're ruining it for everybody.

That most great art came from drugs is debatable, but I can see your point.

Quote:This does not only include weed, but other HARMLESS psychoactive drugs. Let's try to compare Pink Floyd to........hm, let's see.....Christian rock maybe. Sorry, can't be done. I'm no Beatles fan, but a huge part of the population is. They were also stoned out of their minds. Who writes "On a yellow submarine" while sober?

Or Through The Looking Glass? That and Alice in Wonderland are popular for the very reason that they needed their author to be on drugs when he wrote them. They take us away from our normal reality in ways that are enjoyable. As to how harmless psychoactive drugs are, well, that depends on the drug and the person using it.

Quote:It's the life they don't want you to life. Steve Jobs was tripping hard on LSD and founded Apple. The guy (can't remember his name) who discovered DNA strains also used massive quantities of LSD. Picasso was a drunk. The Romantics were smoking opium to acheive this dream like state that transferred to their writing styles. Einstein abused cocaine (bad, bad, bad), how crazy is that? Paulo Coelho went on a pilgrimage trip were he royally experimented with various psychedelic drugs. He wrote The Alchemist, one of the world leading bestsellers. It's hailed as this reallly profound book, personally I thought it was mediocre at best. But the dude must be proud. .....I could go on and on.

I am not sure about the veracity of all of your cited examples, but I see your point.

Quote:Acheivement often has a price. Life can force you to dig deep at times, certainly true for me. Psychedelics can serve as a "shortcut" in self discovery. To claim this is based in fear or insecurity is ludacris. Infact, one should have a decent level of respect for such compounds and treat them as such. There's a big difference between smoking weed because "all my friends are doing it and they're getting f*cked up so I might as well do the same" and saying "I need to look at this situation from a broader perspective because I'm missing something here".

Not every use of drugs is based on fear, and I never said that. But a lot of recreational drug use is based on escape from fear and/or pain. Even if it's just fear of not fitting in.

Quote:I'm certain you have solid research to back up your statements. I didn't say you don't know what you're talking about. I can see what has been the basis of your studies, i.e the average person trying to end their tobacco/marijuana addiction. For reasons mentioned above, your reaserch is absolutely sound. However, I'm not exactly an average person that falls into the category of enlightened "involuntary" smokers or those who were conned into thinking marijuana is bad after shaming from family members/peers/social conventions and/or being arrested by the police/suffering financial liabilities/losing their job. Btw, potheads would lose their jobs anyway, their fears/faulty reasons for smoking it only adds to their already existing problems. YES, we can confirm this. Drugs, that means most drugs, attracts a certain type of people. I'm just saying, I'm not one of them. I belong to a different league.

Fair enough.

Quote:But I appreciate your extensive answer. I'm in the process of eliminating tobacco (I will post in my thread when I've STOPPED, not PAUSED and I'll stand by it). Weed however, that stays by my side. I can handle it. I work a full time job, work out everyday and pretty much follow what interests me. Smoking weed has not caused any negative consequences for me at all. The only thing that worries me is trouble with the law. At least the natural man hunting on the prairie didn't have to worry about that, he could just smoke his peace-pipe out in the open and go about his business.

Personally, I am allergic to weed. Deathly so. My lungs start filling with fluid and I begin to drown. It is for that reason, and the fact that I don't like the way it smells, and the fact that it would prevent me from being able to work, and the fact that I have found alternative ways to relax or heal myself that I don't use it.

I also don't like how sheerly idiotic most of the people I know personally/in person who use it are. It seems to be a trend. Not everyone... but the majority of those I personally know.

However, I am also of the opinion that marijuana is a laughably stupid thing to make illegal, and in fact we waste hundreds of millions or even billions of dollars a year we could be making from using it as a cash crop for various things OTHER than because it produces THC, never mind the money we waste on the "war on drugs" concerning marijuana and incarcerations related to it.

Ever wonder what your taxes could be like if we didn't have those things to pay for?

Primarily, I'm trying to help you with cigarettes. I don't much care about marijuana.

(08-21-2016, 07:19 PM)Jones Wrote: I don't know how y'all did it so easily, but when I stopped smoking 25 years ago, it was the hardest thing I had ever done... and I had a strong desire to quit. To put it in perspective, Marine Corps boot camp was a walk in the park by comparison.

It took another five years of occasional psychological cravings to be completely free of it.

LOL... I remember, just a couple of years after my last cigarette, I was walking down the street in Hong Kong, taking in the ambiance of the Temple Street night market. When, all of a sudden, I got a whiff of beer. For some reason, that triggered an intense craving for a cigarette. I had to stop for a moment and get my head on straight before I could stamp it out and move on.

Much respect. You did it, and did it the hard way.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 08-21-2016

Hey shannon,

How fast does the sub start to effect you? I have read all the journal and seems like it's pretty much right after you finish running the sub.

I have been wanting to start running it but I will staying with my mom for the next two weeks hence I don't wanna run it .
School starts soon for me and I wanna test to see what difference does it make on me . I havnt ran sub in almost a year.

Also if we purchase 2.3 would we have a free upgrade to 3.0 later ?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Sickologist - 08-22-2016

Subliminal marijuana is an interesting idea. If you ever decide to create it, I'll be happy to enlist as a tester. If it works, talk about a money saver.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Acmeisto - 08-22-2016

I think using psychedelics are totally fine and you might discover something new about yourself. But everybody makes his own choices and we need to respect to it.

(08-21-2016, 07:03 PM)bits Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 06:59 PM)Rayhon Wrote: I know allot of guys who smoked all day every day and ended up having great careers and it never affected them.

I hear this statement a lot but have never seen it, the guys who smoked once per month while in college turned out fine. The ones who made smoking weed as part of their identity aka stoners, and cultural tokers are all textbook definition of "losers" (horrible job if employed at all, do nothing, accomplished nothing, only focus on weed) but I agree with you, better to have it legal than illegal.

I'm no square, i snort and inject all sorts of experimental russian peptides on a daily basis and enjoy weed but I think it's more harmful than people realize. Much better ways to spend your time than stoned and watching netflix everyday.

This stock broker smokes roughly 10 joints every single day and he is totally fine and a stock broker...

http://naturalsociety.com/medical-marijuana-activist-gets-300-joints-federal-government-monthly/

Maybe you should hang out less with stupid people and hang out with smart people ;-) Of course more successful people smoke less weed (usually) because they do not have time to watch Netflix stoned all the time.

I know one Australian guy and he smokes weed and he is smart and totally fine.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Acmeisto - 08-22-2016

(08-21-2016, 11:11 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Hey shannon,

How fast does the sub start to effect you? I have read all the journal and seems like it's pretty much right after you finish running the sub.

I have been wanting to start running it but I will staying with my mom for the next two weeks hence I don't wanna run it .
School starts soon for me and I wanna test to see what difference does it make on me . I havnt ran sub in almost a year.

Also if we purchase 2.3 would we have a free upgrade to 3.0 later ?

I think we all should be patient what it comes to effects. I see the "I want it all now" tendency here. Users are waiting vigorously effects and results and if they do not show up people will get nervous. I decided just to wait and draw my conclusion after a couple of months.

I think it will be a free upgrade. I figured it should be a good idea to buy a test version because the price will probably go up after this product is finished. Besides, I will get a fantastic opportunity to test it out and see how subliminals affect me. I hope my sense of hearing can pick subliminals because I have been going to clubs so much and I think my hearing is a little bit damaged. I can hear normal speech and all kind of noises but there are lower voice frequencies and I might suck at hearing them.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - RTBoss - 08-22-2016

It'd be nice if legalizing MJ would save the US from its debt. I think it's more realistic that we'd just find other ways to spend the money, like obese citizens on welfare with new flatscreen televisions, a PS4, and no job.