Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Have at ye - 08-30-2016

The "healing" did not fail.

As it often is with "healing", it can be quite unpleasant. And it takes time. Given the goal of DMSI, there's a lot of stuff there that would have to dealt with. It goes far beyond simple behaviorism. That's why, I guess, people were pushing so hard to have it removed.

But without the "healing", I can see that a great many users are going literally crazy because of what the sub is telling them to do. Big Grin Kinda as if the subconscious was trying to do everything in its power from stopping the program from achieving its goals.

Then again, sooner or later, with enough exposure, something's gotta give.

Quote:I'll give you my answer then nevertheless. I'm a spiritual person myself and study manifestation. Make one that make us feel as having our wish already come true. Make a subliminal tech/phrase whatever you call it and have it make us feel like that, project through the heart, vibrating from the core of our being - that feeling- with that the universe will reflect it back at us. The universe will respond - for we already feel that we already achieve our goals, that we are the 'being' not the having, that everything has come to past.. has come to past. Focus on the feeling.

I use a mindtrick like that when I feel I'm resisting the sub. Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - D77 - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 12:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote: The "healing" did not fail.

As it often is with "healing", it can be quite unpleasant. And it takes time. Given the goal of DMSI, there's a lot of stuff there that would have to dealt with. It goes far beyond simple behaviorism. That's why, I guess, people were pushing so hard to have it removed.

But without the "healing", I can see that a great many users are going literally crazy because of what the sub is telling them to do. Big Grin Kinda as if the subconscious was trying to do everything in its power from stopping the program from achieving its goals.

Quote:I'll give you my answer then nevertheless. I'm a spiritual person myself and study manifestation. Make one that make us feel as having our wish already come true. Make a subliminal tech/phrase whatever you call it and have it make us feel like that, project through the heart, vibrating from the core of our being - that feeling- with that the universe will reflect it back at us. The universe will respond - for we already feel that we already achieve our goals, that we are the 'being' not the having, that everything has come to past.. has come to past. Focus on the feeling.

Bro. Have at ye, that's your opinion and I respect that but I don't support it. In my opinion it fail, and if the 'repeat' comes to fruition it will fail again, improving something is not the answer I believe, change is. This time around I hope to see a different one compare to the rest.

And also bro, the one you stumble upon - the so called mindtrick you mentioned. It's not a mindtrick at all. You just stumble upon the the very language of the universe, of this reality - and speak it's language, and the universe will understand and will present the reality which you just 'feel' back to you. It will happen before your eyes.

Imagine incorporating something like that in the DMSI, since that is my answer to brother Shannon, I believe this will be the answer of removing resistance and the need for healing and ultimately the achievement of our goals by feeling that our goals, our wish has already been fulfilled. If you came to that place, that feeling - everything changes - you and your reality changes. This is just my opinion and the things I uncover studying manifestation.

EDIT: Also it's funny you mentioned doing this when 'resisting' the sub. You actually instinctively do which I suggest to eliminate the resistance for us all and at the same time indirectly agreed with me.

I hope Shannon read my posts. His response to this is very important. I really hope something different this time. I want all of us, including our bro Shannon to met our goals and succeed.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - kenpachi - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 11:39 PM)D77 Wrote: I don't have the exact answers, but one thing I know is this. You already made one in healing and it failed hence v2.3 is born.

The healing didn't fail. The aura didn't work as well, because either: a.) the healing took precedence over the aura b.) the scripting for the aura was not as good as v 1.

v 2.2's healing + autopilot + v 1's aura = major sexy times for all.

But then v1's aura did not work for a few, like swisston. I don't know how to explain that one. For myself, chaos and others, v 1 aura works with only one loop and results continue for many days. So this is why modifications to v 1's aura were made in the first place.

Edit: Btw, when you run a healing sub, you don't feel confident IME. This is because the sub is getting you to work through shit. Once you work through one thing, another one arises, until you're fully healed, which could be years. You see the results of the healing subs when you stop using them.

Say for example you have 100 emotional scars - while using the sub you feel like shit as you are healing them one by one - until you stop. Then you have reduced the scars to 70 and rather than keep bringing up new ones, the sub leaves them and you carry on as you were before - except now you only have 70 scars whereas before you had 100. Life feels lighter.

This is why I think a 2 stager is necessary. The healing stage for when you want to work through stuff, and the sexy stage for when something is coming up that you want to be sexy for. Sort of like you might bulk during winter and then cut for the summer. For this to work, it would be great if it could be made so long breaks aren't necessary when switching back and forth between stages.

@kenpachi:

Bro, it seems everything is clear to me now. If you read my first post regarding this thread you'll understand my definition of 'failure' differs from yours and perhaps have at ye. Bro, I'm looking at the product as a whole. Not just the indiviudalized part of the mp3 - it failed to produced the result that many others expected. Some even ask for a refund for this. It didn't met its goals.

That is why Shannon respond the way he did and ask me to suggest the answer for the resistance. Because I point it out that this is most important. He even comments it me being practical. He knows my position and my definition. He knows where I am looking at things. Where me being honest with him.

That's is why I am curious as to what his response to my suggestion is because quite frankly we don't need another repeat, another failure for the next version in my opinion. I hope it to be different this time around. Effective and produces results..

Bro we need to produce result this time around. Not some another no result thread. Read again my post to him, his response and questions, then ultimately my answer to him and you'll understand my perspective and position in all of this..

Oh btw, my opinion on dmsi, we really shoudn't focus on the healing, maybe later on but that's debatable if we get this to truly work. As I said to Shannon to pour his heart to those who needs after he gets this working. We need to do something different from the ones before. Otherwise we are going in circles here in my opinion..

However the final decision is his to make. I only gave my opinion and just answer his question as to how to remove the resistance and produce the result we all need.

It was a failure. Many others never met the goals and got laid. To few that produces some result, it just got plain weird. Angry? wtf. Many resist. Again bro, read our conversation, you'll understand what we are really discussing there.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Life - 08-30-2016

For me, that opinion would've been irrelevant. It's common sense fear does not lead to results. I retain my faith if there was some other reason you put this version out, which is a good one. However I thought you knew since version one healing was a full stop good idea. I shall be more involved in these threads so you have another objective opinion

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 08-30-2016

Who invented the lightbulb? http://www.livescience.com/43424-who-invented-the-light-bulb.html
1800, Italian inventor Alessandro Volta glowing copper wire is also considered to be one of the earliest manifestations of incandescent lighting.

Humphrey Davy's 1802 invention was known as an electric arc lamp, named for the bright arc of light emitted between its two carbon rods.

1840, Warren de la Rue developed an efficiently designed light bulb using a coiled platinum filament in place of copper, but the high cost of platinum kept the bulb from becoming a commercial success.

1848, Englishman William Staite improved the longevity of conventional arc lamps by developing a clockwork mechanism that regulated the movement of the lamps' quick-to-erode carbon rods. But the cost of the batteries used to power Staite's lamps put a damper on the inventor's commercial ventures.

1850, Joseph Swan solved the cost-effectiveness problem of previous inventors by developing a light bulb that used carbonized paper filaments in place of ones made of platinum.

Charles Francis Brush, was busy developing an electric arc lighting system that would eventually be adopted throughout the United States and Europe during the 1880s.

In 1874, Canadian inventors Henry Woodward and Matthew Evans filed a patent for an electric lamp with different-sized carbon rods held between electrodes in a glass cylinder filled with nitrogen. The pair tried, unsuccessfully, to commercialize their lamps but eventually sold their patent to Edison in 1879.

Edison and his team of researchers in Edison's laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J., tested more than 3,000 designs for bulbs between 1878 and 1880. Edison spent the next year finding the perfect filament for his new bulb, testing more than 6,000 plants to determine which material would burn the longest.

Since then others have made the lightbulb better, read the story if you want to find out how.

Did Shannon invent subliminals? No

I don't know how many versions of DMSI will have to be tested before he "gets it right".

If you don't want to test DMSI, fine. Listen to a different subliminal.

If you are testing DMSI, report your observations and give constructive criticism and be hopeful that every step along this process will help create DMSI - the final version with a generous refund; because even when it is perfected, it still won't work for everyone!!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - Shawn - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 09:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: The healing includes OGSF, self validation and a couple other E2 modules. OGSF sounds like it should stay. Self validation sounds like it should stay, and be expanded on. The others seem to be distracting after serving their purpose.

Could you make it in a way that they aren't distracting anymore after they have served their purpose? I think I could really profit from the goal specific healing in V2.2.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 09:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: The healing includes OGSF, self validation and a couple other E2 modules. OGSF sounds like it should stay. Self validation sounds like it should stay, and be expanded on. The others seem to be distracting after serving their purpose.

I agree. After reviewing my journals I found that most of my success came when running OGSF solo. EPRHA (the original) was a disaster and nearly killed me (only slight exaggeration).

@4Kingdoms:

Bro, I don't have anything against you. But the way you talk to me.. freaking weird. The things you mentioned.. timeline, your comments - in my opinion doesn't have to do with anything..

Shannon and I are the ones having a conversation here. This is not end of the world for everyone here. And don't tell me you didn't hate my opinion. Try hearing yourself. If he responded positive here to my answer then good. If not then fine too. I just pointed out my observation and answer his question to me.

Really bro, ordering me around, assuming things ..freaking weird. With the behavior I'm seeing in this forum I wonder how Shannon can take all of this. At least the other ones who comments before doesn't have your tone.

Anyway I just wish to see his respond to my answer.. Our conversation is not armageddon for everyone.. Also bro, it was constructive. Why do you think he mentioned it being practical plus him giving me a question on how to handle the resistance..

Let us just wait for his answer. What happen here is I gave him new viewpoint, then answer his question. That's all. I'm still being faithful that the ones didn't get the result they needed, will get them in this version (2.3) however just in case it will be a repeat and he plans to release 2.4 then I'll stand by all what I said which is just my opinion ..

Bro don't take this as being personal, seriously.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 12:07 AM)Have at ye Wrote: The "healing" did not fail.

Totally on point. I didn't want to admit it, but now that I've stopped v2.3 and I'm running BASE 4g, it's like everything has become clear. My subconscious was so resistant to the programming that it literally created an aura of repulsion to avoid fulfilling the design goals.

I'm torn now. I wonder if this sudden urge to quit and run BASE 4g is MORE resistance. The subconscious, so terrified of reaching the goal, has redirected me toward changing subs.

Makes me wonder if I was close to a breakthrough. I had a lot of resistance this weekend -- and it FELT SO DIFFERENT. Like, I knew it was cutting at something absolutely deep. Dunno whether to press on with BASE 4g until V3 comes out with the healing, or switch back to v2.3...

(08-30-2016, 09:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I agree. After reviewing my journals I found that most of my success came when running OGSF solo. EPRHA (the original) was a disaster and nearly killed me (only slight exaggeration).

INFP's have cognitive function Fi -- introverted feeling. They feel their emotions with a profound lucidity. Also means their emotions are incredibly intense.

As an INTP, I'm a Ti dom (introverted thinking) and I know how ridiculously caught up I can get in my thoughts. Can literally sit by a window all day and just think. My INFP friend tells me that's what he experiences with his emotions.

I can't imagine the hell that EPHRA breaks loose upon you guys.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - sawell54 - 08-30-2016

(08-29-2016, 10:56 PM)D77 Wrote: @Shannon

Shannon please read my post and consider my points..

Bro, don't do this.. don't prioritize the healing ..just yet

Please hear me out first, I purchase the program and a valid tester. I used it as directed and I am still waiting for 'my' positive post as this forum is already clog with complaints. I read and observe many different post and the one thing I observe are the following.

v1. No significant result mostly. You get criticize
v2.2 No significant result again ; with healing, you still get criticize
v2.3 like v1 but improve, no result, you still get criticize

Brother if you release v2.4 it will be the same as v2.2 with healing- improved but you still get criticize because of the lack of result. We are going in circles here. You will still get criticise for the product not working. Plus how do we know that no healing = anger. I'm not angry at anything and I'm a tester.

If there is one thing in my opinion that will make all the people happy - is for you to handle the resistance. This is very significant and it will eventually destroy the criticism. I mean if people get ioi, dihl then a situation which very likely lead to sex - it doesn't matter if they don't grab the opportunity. It will show them right in their face that this product works. If they raise hell about it, you just freaking prove it works, there is no resistance and it's their fault for not grabbing the opportunity if that is even possible. Also why I said about the healing modules to put it aside for a moment, later .. because we are going in circles here. Resistance, we need to destroy it.

Bro, handle the resistance first. We are not taking survey, or tallying people over what is affecting them aka anger, how many? c'mon since we don't have the numbers but just speculating I say the thing which, who like catman or thor and others are resisting, maybe is the one thing that is affecting the ones who is getting angry. Since we don't have the accurate number/data of how many is being affected, might as well give my speculation.

..but mine Shannon I believe is pretty practical. Bro, just make the product resistance free and you just made a huge step I believe. We are not going to run in circles if you just take care of that part. If it is working in front of their eyes then they complain about their lack of courage or hatred towards anything then pour your heart to them make a module of healing for these poor souls - later, later. But until then please prioritise in the resistance, because if that is eliminated, it will give confidence to others that if the one you will add later, the healing, it will work too as well and never be resisted as well. No one is going to criticise you because the product works - the iois, aura, dihl, the attitude of women towards them, the things that will lead to sex. I never believe one aspect of your program works then the other isn't, it's a package, in my opinion let's stop deceiving ourselves.

It either works or not. It either produce result or not. Let's get to the core of the product. So far no significant result to many as I observe, many are still resisting. I mean when I look at swisston.. wow. Also this have been pointed out by others, make one for men to attract women dmsi if that is possible. Maybe a targeted dmsi will help. Since women can get sex anytime than men. Most of your customer here(DMSI) if not all I sense are male.

I hope you consider my words.. isn't it funny to see a post that says I know it works like she's spreading her legs in front of me revealing her sweet panties but I failed to act because I'm a pussy. Please help Shannon, I know the product works but so far for me.. "than" No result. No result. I want a refund. Shannon is deceiving us. This is all bu*lshit.

Please consider my words.. I believe this is very important. Thank you for all the things you have done for us.

Sincerely,
D77

Side note: F*cking v2.4 should be called resistance free not a repeat of v2.2 The next version should be different from the ones before.

V1 no result are you crazy? Have you even tried v1? V1 gave me the most intensive heat and hunger in my body. I was literally burning up like I had a fever I enjoyed it. I know it didnt have state shifting tech but it made me feel like a real hunter. I felt that I could sexually turn women on from looking at them. I felt like a piece of sexual meat, women was watching all sexual and flirting with me, it kind of puts you in a different mindset ime.

I didnt use it for long cuz I purchased it right before 2.1 was coming out and right before they lock the purchase page to prepare for 2.1 I rushed to get it. 2.1 made me very talkative and highly social, more playful and flirty.. 2.2 made me feel more vulnerable while I was going through the healing I felt more passive and more emotional and sensitive to things that I was indifferent to but I knew it was working, it was just The healing took major precedence for me.

2.3 so has made some amazing manifestations come to play, girls came texting me out of the blue and ex came out of nowhere telling me that she felt sorry and started talking back to me. Women doing favors and taking up for me (which is a odd for me). Obviously this one has not been out long enough to properly evaluate it. All the versions have their own "personality" they are definitely working we just need to fine tune them. +

I have gotten numbers and sex on these made girls cum and squirt a few times on the subs besides 2.3. V1 I think I would have been a new father by now because of the road that was leading me down into the past. Unlike some users the heat takes bout 5 days to kick in for me.
I am not good at keeping a journal so I never made one.

I say we go back to v1 scripting extreme hunger and all, add all the updated tech from the future 2.x series then add a little healing here and there then add some things like flirting, bodylanguage, pheromone enhancement, enhanced state-shifting and voila. (if only it was that easy lol) Anyway I think you should actually use the subs and feel them out instead of criticizing it from what you read...Then report your OWN experience so it can help shannon beef up the future series. This is the whole point of TESTING!!!

Yeah, v1 was absolutely insane. v2.3 would be a classic, if it wasn't for the ghosting / resistance. I've been off for like... a day and a half, and I miss the feeling of absolute power and authority already.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-30-2016

(08-30-2016, 01:17 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 09:31 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

INFP's have cognitive function Fi -- introverted feeling. They feel their emotions with a profound lucidity. Also means their emotions are incredibly intense.

As an INTP, I'm a Ti dom (introverted thinking) and I know how ridiculously caught up I can get in my thoughts. Can literally sit by a window all day and just think. My INFP friend tells me that's what he experiences with his emotions.

I can't imagine the hell that EPHRA breaks loose upon you guys.

Yeah it was definitely hell lol. But not so much hell as "abyss". Like falling into yourself and never hitting bottom. Imagine having a broken bone set but the process of setting it ripped open an artery and the blood was gushing out. There was no way to fix the massive hole in your artery and you knew you were going to bleed to death, but it took a long time, all you could do was see the blood gushing from your wound and know that you were bleeding to death. That's what it was like for me.

So for you (I'll attempt to draw a comparison) it might be like suddenly not having any thoughts, and any thoughts that do come up are not comprehensible. Your entire sense of the world is suddenly changed and it's like your thoughts are gushing out of your head like water out of a fire hose.

That's what I imagine it might be like for a thinker.