Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey (/Thread-Alpha-Male-6-New-Life-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-25-2016

INTRODUCTION:

Welcome friends. It is due time I am finally here to be a part of the group to start AM 6......been a member for almost a year I think? Finally I am beginning my journey here to share my experiences with you with AM 6...I have delayed this long enough; it is time to grow up and grow in my life personally and professionally......I hope I can listen to the sub 32 days for each stage and try for a consistent 8 - 12 hours a day.....let's begin...Dodgy

I will not put in dates or volume like I've done with EPHRA 1.0. I am only going to report during times when I feel some change is occurring. I will also not log in daily like I did with EPHRA 1.0; usually you will see track records such as "Day 1, Day 8, Day 14, etc." Whenever something happens is when I will report it. Wish me luck.

Hardware and Listening Details:

Speakers - Kicker Brand Speakers: 21khz
Volume - 15
Bluetooth Capability listening through my android phone
Headphone usage will be noted when used.
Trickling Stream Version to be used

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-26-2016

Day 1 - Stage 1/7

Total Listening Time - 7 hours

Dreams:

I don't want to say that the dreams were vivid but memorable. My brother felt as if he was a mean ass selfish mofo (as in real life). He was wearing his military marines uniform; it seemed he was going out to a VIP Marines convention. My mom and my sister were trying to persuade me to come somewhere but stubbornly and annoyed I felt stubborn and kept saying no even with the best excuses and they weren't giving up so easily to persuade me. Can't remember everything but it is more like clips of a dream. I think I remember my brother shouting and yelling or something (he always did that in real life too). That's all I could remember. Do you guys think that seeing things in a dream that happens in real world the subconscious is trying to tell you something especially listening to the sub like AM 6? I am thinking these are the main events that happen in my life that the sub is trying to make me into an alpha that affect me in the real world I guess.

Well it's only been the 1st day after all and everyone will have different 1st day experiences using AM 6. I said I'd only report things if I feel its worth being mentioned. One thing I noticed, and I don't know if this is relevant is that before when around others it would bother me that they are mingling and talking and I had the urge to join in and would hyperventilate I guess is best way to describe it but not extremely....but today at Mcdonald's same situation, no feelings of it no desire to join felt calm and relaxed and observed neutrally no emotions or desires or wishes or urges to want to join into the discusssion even if they are just strangers. I guess I was also sitting up right without my back hurting because when i would consciously sit up right it would hurt to hold the up right pose for a length of time but today sitting at library, I donno if it was me being up right sitting unconsciously and it didn't even hurt to keep that pose...

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-27-2016

Day 2- Stage 1/7

Total Listening Time - 8 hours

I think I am feeling drained. I usually can tell when I squint my eyes of the tired feeling. There were dreams but they were just random and I felt as if they are insignificant and only remember them in short clips. One dream I had was about a 'bully' back in middle school who I guess was the alpha kid of the middle school; he was always respected and feared by his peers. In my dream he came to be to demand something. I didn't get scared and I played it cool with a humorous tone. This one other kid came into the scene and did the favor he was asking for me as if "saving my day" and the request? Lifting him up and carrying him a short distance. But anyway, if you are listening to AM 6 and arent dreaming, my statement proves that you could have dreams while listening to AM 6; maybe you wont remember them but dreams do happen on this sub. I had about 3 dreams but as I mentioned the other 2 were so random its not even worth mentioning.

Today was rather eye opening. I went to work and actually for the first time in my life communicated without feeling irrational with literally all of my coworkers, including the manager. I usually keep to myself but I conversed with all the workers and felt like I was part of the group. I shared stories and it felt great. There were some minor incidences where I wish I could have spoken up in some situations but didn't. But to talk with coworkers without fearing irrationally was a major breakthrough. This only proves that the sub is doing its job. Otherwise everything else was still the same. Looking forward to what unfolds next day.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-29-2016

Day 4- Stage 1/7

Listening time 8 hours

Dreams:

So I have some dreams to report. Last night there was this little girl who I felt had teleporting powers. I cautioned her not to go above on the roof top teleporting herself. It felt rather 'magical' Don't know why she was wanting to go up on the roof.

Probably not going to report dreams if I can't have the full version. Clips doesn't really paint the big picture.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-30-2016

Quick note -

I have decided to play the sub in a loop from now at a higher volume. Reason being is not that the sub isn't doing its job like it should as I notice the journalists in this community that are noting down results rather fast. And of course everyone is different. So results will be either immediate or slow and graceful.

So I think it is best to experiment with the sub with different types since some get results with trickling stream and some with US tones. Especially playing it on a loop of up to 21 hours a day.

Evidently I saw something happen on day 2's usage but since then things have become quiet and steady. So Moving forward I am just going to play the sub in a loop with US tones at a higher volume than 15. More exposure means faster results.

The hours of the sub may be irrelevant since the sub will be on a loop so I might have to take catman's advice reading his journal where he listened up to 21 hours a day with the sub.

Most likely I haven't see nothing happen because of ultimate resistance even if I am just 5 days in. Feel free to post any comments or suggestions and I'll be sure to respond to the messages and for those of you that don't know I am finally running AM 6, SUBSCRIBE!! Smile

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - Natious - 07-30-2016

I wouldn't go with 21 hours personally for multiple reasons, one being that if you run stage 1 for 21h a day, you absolutely HAVE to run all of the following stages for 21h a day. That's a little too much pressure to set on yourself for nearly 7 months.
And 5 days on AM6 isn't supposed to show results, very few see results that quick. Not to mention that the first and second stage might not show you any results what so ever because of what they are designed to do.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 02:16 PM)Natious Wrote: I wouldn't go with 21 hours personally for multiple reasons, one being that if you run stage 1 for 21h a day, you absolutely HAVE to run all of the following stages for 21h a day. That's a little too much pressure to set on yourself for nearly 7 months.
And 5 days on AM6 isn't supposed to show results, very few see results that quick. Not to mention that the first and second stage might not show you any results what so ever because of what they are designed to do.

Fantastic, just fantastic. Thank you friend, I did not know that to listen to a certain number of hours a day you'd have to be committed to listen to that certain number a day.....okay so I guess 12 to 15 hours would be ideal with headphones too.

Thanks for the input of the 5 days remark. I wish I was the rarity of people that witness it that quickly hahaha. Seriously though, I am in it for the long haul so let's do this. Smile

To all of us in this community, those that have completed AM 6, those that are making their 2nd and 3rd runs of AM 6, and those that have yet to start the journey.... for a better lifestyle the AM 6 way, imagine you are holding your champagne glasses with your beverage of choice, and ready to clink together......now everyone say it with me, " to AM 6" Big Grin

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - Life - 07-30-2016

What's up dude, how's the journey going? Great positive posts

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 07-31-2016

(07-30-2016, 09:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What's up dude, how's the journey going? Great positive posts

What's up Big Boss? Being just the first volume of 7 for AM 6.....i haven't had no outcomes since the day I become an extrovert at my job a couple of days ago.....everything has been steady since then. Planning to play this on a loop now using US tones with more exposure beyond 8 hours daily.

Thanks for stopping in and asking Smile

Day 6 - Stage 1/7

Listening time 8 hours
US Tones - volume 30

Dreams:

One dream that stands out is I was at my dad's store and there was this guy I think I was waiting on to buy his stuff and get out but he kept on hanging around and I guess making me wait in line.....so what I remember is fast forwarding....after a long delay of waiting for my turn he gets pissed off and throws some food I guess he bought at my dad and it splatters on the wall he threw it against..

Then next thing I remember he is standing near my dad and is taking off his belt.....and I kind of found that awkward why the F is this guy pulling off my dad's belt and the look on my dad's face was concern and discomfort so I stepped out challenging this guy and was kinda like the attitude of 'pick on someone your own size' and then I was like get the fuck out before i kick your ass out.....and the next thing I knew he was running out the door and ran away.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - Zane - 07-31-2016

What were ur results with MLS 5G..?

(07-31-2016, 10:30 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: What were ur results with MLS 5G..?

I posted results in testimonials but nothing was permanent because I didnt use it longer than 32 days.....nothing life changing....kinda wore off whatever was there. I was gonna re use it again after it was pointed out that MLS 5g had some errors in it so I am going to wait some day if a new version ever comes out. But I am planning to do AM 6 then BASE which I beleive has MLS in it I've read somewhere. But I used it under the impression that MLS was to make you smart and remember better; never took it seriously with learning something while using it.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 08-01-2016

Day 7 - Stage 1/7

Listening time 7 hours
US Tones - volume 30

Don't remember dreaming today. But I woke up all of a sudden for no apparent reason and couldn't fall back asleep. Usually I wake up if I need to use the bathroom but nothing.

Since the last time I reported being an extrovert the last time I literally worked, and it has been several days in between, today was like the next day I went to work. No guys it isnt because I was irrationally fearing of going to work, well maybe it was....then again maybe it was just laziness.......But with different people and different location. Here is how I felt:
  • Saying what I need to say when needed without any irrational fears of speaking up
    1. I kept asking for help to my store manager, calling her by her name, Erica, (by the way she was a MILF looking beauty), when I needed questions answered and wasn't scared of asking or irrationally fearing. If I needed to find out some stuff I did and I did it through several occasions at work today without being afraid of speaking up. Example, I was told to go with a coworker to drop cash at the bank. I actually was furious not knowing why the F I gota follow this guy to the bank through the drive thru teller when I should be siting with him in the car to observe what he is doing so I could learn what he's doing. So the first thing I did was I think I just spoke up what I felt without any nervous feeling in my voice speaking up what I wanted to say and just saying it; no doubting myself either if I should say it or not and just said it both to the general manager and store manager while they were chattering away in the office. Basically I confronted them. But when the general manager explained to me why I did it the way they asked me to, it all made sense. That's fine I just needed an explanation. In the end I just gave him a high 5 that we are "still cool" I just wanted to know.
    2. Asking the store manager that I wasn't copping out with prepping for the 10am shift and was asking to come in at 12pm instead (lol I really didn't want to prep!) But she was like ask the general manager if you could come in at 11am latest since they didnt have an option to come in at 12pm. I didnt bother asking cuz I thought about it and I'd just go ahead and deal with morning preping only becuz I wanted to leave early from work and there was no ****ing way I'd ever deliver pizza at night time with a flashlight looking for apt. # in apt buildings late at night. **** that!
    3. Called out for help when I needed it or was stuck doing something (usually I would just stay quiet like irrationally fearing afraid of asking for help or shy away not being loud to let others know I needed help).
  • Doing things without irrationally fearing and not doing it
    I guess greeting new stranger co workers is on this list especially on the first day in a new location. Remember I usually am standing on the sidelines and never spoke a word even if the excuse is "its my first day on the job and I dont know who the hell you are so I wont even say hi to you". So I Been saying my greetings to the new fellow co workers because I wanted to and not staying quiet just because I didn't know them.
  • Making the general manager chuckle and joking with him ( a quirky remark) That is also not because I decided to go up to him to spark a conversation and buddy up with him but because he was helping me cash out before leaving for home so I seized the moment. Usually I never was the kinda guy that would ever make a joke with the manager.

I am still not a good conversationalist and don't know any ice breakers with the newbies at work or how to build rapport with them. So hopefully that repairs itself with AM 6. But I guess 1 week later if I am getting these results with AM 6 and the journey is still over half of a year long, imagine how far I can get with more hours of listening. I know I said I'd put the sub into a loop but I don't know how many hours I could account for doing that and also moving around in and out of my room all day and then leaving the house etc.

RE: Alpha Male 6 - New Life Journey - hiddenalias - 08-02-2016

Day 8- Stage 1/7

Total Listening Time - 6 to 7 hours before work day
extra hour of listening whist awake after work

Total listening 7 to 8 hours.

So What I experienced today was that I am more easily approaching to talk to my coworkers at my job. I am sparking conversation.

In contrast I feel like my irrational fears have returned. I started doubting myself kinda like afraid of speaking out and had a young man at my job who is also a coworker and he was in his teens, he was the prime example of what I would like to be. Lots of fun stories, high energy, playful fun talker wins friends easily. That is what Id like to be and even how he talked to the store manager, I was not even close to talk to her in such a manner. But I did have decent short conversations with 2 or 3 workers. I truly hope it is resistance that causes irrational fears.

I used to fear entering my job when returning to work after a delivery, but I kinda don't feel that nervous twitch anymore. I literally sparked all conversation and saying hi to anyone new at the job that I never met before.

There were things I wanted to say and still couldnt bring myself to saying it today, per the mention that my irrational fears came back to haunt me.

I need more exposure, more headphone usage, and tonight I am going to pull my speakers closer to my bed and test if that helps any bit.