Subliminal Talk
AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth (/Thread-AM6-Tai-Lopez-Wealth)

Pages: 1 2

AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-15-2016

Hi I'm wondering if AM6 will make me become more like Tai Lopez or more like A PUA.

I've been watching a lot of Tai Lopez videos and last weekend I think it was he live streamed a party at his house for like 40 min and there was celebrities there and models and stuff.

I see him as an alpha male that I want to be like. He has all the money, he has the house and car, he's all about self help and moving forwards, he has super models lining up to come over to his house (and probably to fuck him too) he is a leader, people follow him and respect him, he's always moving forwards in every area of life, but it's clear that his wealth is the base of everything.

Will years of AM6 make someone more like Tai Lopez or more like a PUA that can stay poor and still get hot women?

Is Ultra Success the only wealth sub in AM6 or does AM6 have more of a focus on wealth than just Ultra Success???

I know BASE is an option but I feel like BASE would make me more like Timothy Sykes, even though he gets women too from being rich he just seems more only focused on money, and it seems every girl around him only likes him for his money where with Tai Lopez it seems the girls only met him for his money, but now that they met him they like him, and would still like him even if he lost his money but I get the vibe womena dn people in general only like Timothy Sykes for his money.

So would AM6 make me more like Tai Lopez or would it make me more like the "cool guy" that's just loud, extroverted, and attracts women?

Also, is there more to the wealth side of AM6 than just Ultra Success?

Tai has the money, he has the women, he's a leader, he's always moving forwards, he's confident, self relient, respected, admired, so on and so forth, and I'm wondering if AM6 will help me mold my life in a way to be like Tai Lopez's life, even if it's on a smaller scale.

If Ultra Success is the only thing about wealth in AM6 though, then I think BASE would be a better option, because money has a lot to do with everything about Tai Lopez's life style.

Is AM6 mainly about confidence, self worth, self love, and attracting women, or is it equally about building wealth?

I'm really curious if there's more about wealth in it than The Ultra Success sub, and Overcome Procrastination.

I hate saying this because I'm using the law of attraction now, but I don't have the money for AM6 or BASE right now anyways, I'm just wondering for when the time comes!

I would love to have a life like Tai Lopez. I'd run AM6 for years if that's what years of running it will bring me.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 04:07 PM)yeah! Wrote: Hey Noctis,

Optimus Engine and you......

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7310.html

Regards.

That partly answers my questions in a weird way, thanks.

It brought up another question though, and I still am curious if there's more about wealth than just ultra success, but here is the other question brought up from reading that:

if the subliminal relies on us cooperating with it, how are we supposed to cooperate with it if we don't know what it's saying? What if that's why people have resistance?

Example: If the sub keeps saying brush your teeth, but you don't brush your teeth, and then you feel resistance, isn't it a little counterproductive to have to guess what you're resisting instead of knowing what the sub says so you can stop resisting and go along with the script and just brush your teeth instead of playing the guessing game???????

For DMSI I can see not showing the script but for AM6 how can we work with the program when we don't have no clue what it's saying?

I guess it must not matter though or else nobody would buy it and keep it so I guess we just gotta trust it works and set it and forget it...

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Jakeb203 - 07-15-2016

Sorry but even if I respect Tai, he isn't as successful or brilliant as what you have described. Tai Lopez is an Internet Marketer who happens to love reading, and is taking actions according to his new found knowledge. While the innovate spirit is encouraged, he has not yet become a truly inspiring leader that people should look up to. Biggest things he teach you is to read, learn and think more, and encourages you to find a mentor. Nothing more, don't be fooled and he doesn't get the girls either, the models are hired to enhance the marketing aspect of company. You will become much more alpha, dominant and successful with women than him, using subs.

I can't tell you who or not to model after, but self improvement is really about becoming the best of yourself. You won't become "more like" a PUA or Tai Lopez, you will become the most alpha version of yourself. By the end of running AM6, you will inspire others instead of tryin to become an Internet figure. There are a plenty of successful figure you can look up to barring people you see on social media, who has much more wisdom, knowledge and ideas than just PUAs or Tai, think Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, etc. A "knowledge guru" like Tai is never as credible as someone who is living and realizing the knowledge.

This post will be changed/deleted by Ben I am pretty sure since the forum doesn't really allow mentioning competitors.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Shannon - 07-15-2016

Who that you mentioned is selling subliminals?

(07-15-2016, 06:51 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Sorry but even if I respect Tai, he isn't as successful or brilliant as what you have described. Tai Lopez is an Internet Marketer who happens to love reading, and is taking actions according to his new found knowledge. While the innovate spirit is encouraged, he has not yet become a truly inspiring leader that people should look up to. Biggest things he teach you is to read, learn and think more, and encourages you to find a mentor. Nothing more, don't be fooled and he doesn't get the girls either, the models are hired to enhance the marketing aspect of company. You will become much more alpha, dominant and successful with women than him, using subs.

I can't tell you who or not to model after, but self improvement is really about becoming the best of yourself. You won't become "more like" a PUA or Tai Lopez, you will become the most alpha version of yourself. By the end of running AM6, you will inspire others instead of tryin to become an Internet figure. There are a plenty of successful figure you can look up to barring people you see on social media, who has much more wisdom, knowledge and ideas than just PUAs or Tai, think Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kobe Bryant, etc. A "knowledge guru" like Tai is never as credible as someone who is living and realizing the knowledge.

This post will be changed/deleted by Ben I am pretty sure since the forum doesn't really allow mentioning competitors.

Tai Lopez makes 3 grand per hour minimum 24/7 365, and that's before he launched The 67 Steps and his other 4 upsells and marketed the shit out of it.

The people you listed are people Tai chills with as friends in real life. Idk about Charlie, but Buffett, Arnold, and Kobe yes.

I've seen Tai live stream parties at his house. You think he pays people to go to his house parties? That's funny.

He chills with Playboy models, he does not hire them.

He chills with billionaires, and people who make a million dollars plus DAILY.

Saying not to listen to Tai Lopez is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Sorry.

Sorry if I sounded like an ass but I know a lot about Tai Lopez and know all the bad stuff people say, and he is for sure someone you should listen to.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - chaosvrgn - 07-15-2016

(07-15-2016, 05:31 PM)Noctis Wrote:

Regards.

It brought up another question though, and I still am curious if there's more about wealth than just ultra success, but here is the other question brought up from reading that:

if the subliminal relies on us cooperating with it, how are we supposed to cooperate with it if we don't know what it's saying? What if that's why people have resistance?

Example: If the sub keeps saying brush your teeth, but you don't brush your teeth, and then you feel resistance, isn't it a little counterproductive to have to guess what you're resisting instead of knowing what the sub says so you can stop resisting and go along with the script and just brush your teeth instead of playing the guessing game???????

For DMSI I can see not showing the script but for AM6 how can we work with the program when we don't have no clue what it's saying?

I guess it must not matter though or else nobody would buy it and keep it so I guess we just gotta trust it works and set it and forget it...

Investing in AM6 was the best decision I've ever made. The only thing that even comes close was the decade I spent training martial arts. Period. Just jump in, don't overthink it.

(07-15-2016, 08:48 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 05:31 PM)Noctis Wrote:

Regards.

Investing in AM6 was the best decision I've ever made. The only thing that even comes close was the decade I spent training martial arts. Period. Just jump in, don't overthink it.

Right now I can't afford any sub but I know no matter what I can get DMSI at Christmas time and if things change before then I'd like to run AM6 gefore DMSI but right now I have a lot of time to over think it lol!

Thanks a lot for your reply, it makes me want to do AM6 even more now!

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - CatMan - 07-16-2016

"Just sitting here in my garage, with my new Lamborghini...but do you know what I like more than materiaLISTIC things?...NAWLEDGE!"

Seriously, hes a fantastic mentor, and offers massive value to anybody smart enough to listen. Good choice.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Lucius - 07-16-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:48 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Investing in AM6 was the best decision I've ever made. The only thing that even comes close was the decade I spent training martial arts. Period. Just jump in, don't overthink it.

Wow! Now that's a testimonial!!!

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-16-2016

(07-16-2016, 12:59 AM)CatMan Wrote: "Just sitting here in my garage, with my new Lamborghini...but do you know what I like more than materiaLISTIC things?...NAWLEDGE!"

Seriously, hes a fantastic mentor, and offers massive value to anybody smart enough to listen. Good choice.

Thanks, I agree 100%

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Jakeb203 - 07-17-2016

(07-15-2016, 08:01 PM)Noctis Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 06:51 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Sorry but even if I respect Tai, he isn't as successful or brilliant as what you have described. Tai Lopez is an Internet Marketer who happens to love reading, and is taking actions according to his new found knowledge. While the innovate spirit is encouraged, he has not yet become a truly inspiring leader that people should look up to. Biggest things he teach you is to read, learn and think more, and encourages you to find a mentor. Nothing more, don't be fooled and he doesn't get the girls either, the models are hired to enhance the marketing aspect of company. You will become much more alpha, dominant and successful with women than him, using subs.

Tai Lopez makes 3 grand per hour minimum 24/7 365, and that's before he launched The 67 Steps and his other 4 upsells and marketed the shit out of it.

The people you listed are people Tai chills with as friends in real life. Idk about Charlie, but Buffett, Arnold, and Kobe yes.

I've seen Tai live stream parties at his house. You think he pays people to go to his house parties? That's funny.

Sorry.

No one ever tells you to not listen to him. What you are saying is you want to become like him. Seriously, what kind of contributions has he made to people across the world? I am pretty sure you have brought his 67 steps, it's nothing more than a mere self-help program you can find anywhere on Clickbank.

You want to emulate true inspiring figures, not some Tai Lopez random who seems to have the good life. The houses, women and money you see are all surface delusions that are there to generate interest. They are there so you would want to be like him. Even he has a section in his website says "models" that he openly hires women to work for him.

He is a marketer, Funny how you think he actually hangs out with Kobe and Arnold, they are not even close in terms of achievements.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Jakeb203 - 07-17-2016

Sorry.

No one ever tells you to not listen to him. What you are saying is you want to become him. Seriously, what kind of contributions has he made to people across the world? I am pretty sure you have brought his 67 steps, it's nothing more than a mere self-help program you can find anywhere on Clickbank.

You want to emulate true inspiring figures, not some Tai Lopez random who seems to have the good life. The houses, women and money you see are all surface delusions that are there to generate interest. They are there so you would want to be like him. Even he has a section in his website says "models" that he openly hires women to work for him.

He is a marketer, Funny how you think he actually hangs out with Kobe and Arnold, they are not even close in terms of achievements.

RE: AM6 Tai Lopez & Wealth - Noctis - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 12:56 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote:

Sorry.

No one ever tells you to not listen to him. What you are saying is you want to become like him. Seriously, what kind of contributions has he made to people across the world? I am pretty sure you have brought his 67 steps, it's nothing more than a mere self-help program you can find anywhere on Clickbank.

He hires models for his clothing line he launched. He's been living that great lifestyle for years. The 67 Ways is his intro product. When he launched The 67 Ways he spent 16 million dollars marketing it. You really think someone with 16 mill to blow wasn't already living a good life? That's HILARIOUS.

Can't find him chillen with Kobe but I've seen him hanging with him on his snap chat a few times.

He's an entrepreneur/investor. If you own a product you're automatically a marketer unless you don't want anyone on Earth to ever buy said product. Marketers are people without products that market other people's stuff for them for money or commission. Big difference between being a marketer and being a entrepreneur/investor and having multiple million dollar businesses. I'd love to be an entrepreneur/investor with a huge mansion that celebrities and playboy models want to come hang out with and be friends with movie stars, billionaires, and other entrepreneurs. Sounds great.

You act like Tai was poor before his recent products. He was a multi, multi, multi, multi, MULTI millionaire chillen with celebs and models.

Every single thing you said about Tai is 100% wrong.

If you don't want to be anything like him, that's fine, but I do.

Accomplish more than Tai and I'll consider taking your advice and modeling your life over his.