Subliminal Talk
MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MSI - the 2.2 experience... (/Thread-MSI-the-2-2-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Shannon - 07-26-2016

(07-26-2016, 08:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Glad to hear your mother is not being adversely affected by the program. Hope she's well soon. MIR?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-123779.html#pid123779
(07-25-2016, 05:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 09:13 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I've been following your progress on MIR. When do you think it might be ready for public release?

I have to, today, verify the CORE-A and CORE-B script components one more time, and then go through the script looking for anything I may have missed, one more time. At that point, I will build it and begin testing it. Testing may take some time, as this essentially means I need to at the least, get myself sick and then observe how the program affects the infection. I don't know anyone who is has a cold or flu at the moment... so I don't know yet.

Shannon,
I told my Mom that you are developing MIR 5.5G and we have to wait until testing is done. She said she would like to volunteer for MIR testing. I'll gladly pay the $114.95 for the 5.5 G version!!

Not sure what; if any of her symptoms are due to an infection...
1) Body Ache (remember she just turned 72 y/o)
2) Headache from eye to eye
3) Earache under the earlobe, both ears
(rubbing the area counterclockwise soothes the pain and brings down swelling)
4) Right cheek back to the right earlobe hurts when she swallows liquids, any temperature.

I'm not a doctor and even if I was that might not be enough evidence for me to know it is or is not an infection. But I'm hoping to build MIR 2.0 today and start testing it.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 07-27-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-124025.html#pid124025
Shannon Wrote:With MIR 2.0, I have encountered a particularly thorny issue. The CORE-A and CORE-B scripts are so complex that I don't know how to make them into the "forms" they are supposed to be in so far. My models are clearly showing that I need them to be in those forms, and they won't work right otherwise. So unfortunately, I will be working on that instead of building this program today.

The good news is... at least I know it's not right yet!

The bad news is, right now, I have no idea how to make it right. This may take me some time cogitating on the issue.

Hey Shannon, I hope you get past this issue!! In the meantime, my Mom is now aware that MIR v1 exists and she is adamant that I get it for her!!

I won't pretend to know how she feels and I agree with you it may not even be an infection. When I get back from having breakfast, I'm going to get MIR v1 and I'll update her progress on this thread.

Day 14 of Week 2 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
I work on the weekends and I hesitate to go out when I have to work. I usually wait for my day off. Lately I've been off only on Thursdays, not the ideal day to find people when you go shopping or anything else. I'm usually the only one or I'm surrounded by senior citizens.

This weekend I had to go out and get stuff I needed for work and home, no choice in the matter. Sometimes walking around I feel like a ghost and sometimes I get an ioi. This is what I figured out...

When I feel like a ghost, I noticed I don't feel any attraction. The people around me are just there, they exist, they are doing their thing. I think that's why if you "like" someone, DMSI won't work on them. Guys that are trying to get "friends" into bed are getting disgusted that DMSI isn't working to help them get this girl "friend" into bed. I believe it's because there is no emotion behind their desire.

Men will understand what I'm about to describe. You ever see a woman and your penis twitches?? You don't have an erection, yet you feel movement?? That's when I get ioi's. Or when I feel attraction, my heart skips a beat. That's when I get ioi's.
I only get ioi's when I feel a STRONG emotion towards the woman I'm looking at!!

I was out for 5 hours total getting what I needed for work and home. I would see attractive/beautiful/pretty/cute/sexy women all around me and nothing!! I felt like a ghost!!

Occasionally, there were a few women I saw... when my penis twitched or my heart skipped a beat and I had a STRONG emotion towards them, that's when I would get noticed!! There is a saying, "Attraction isn't a (conscious) choice." http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/attraction-isnt-a-choice-what-it-truly-means.67009/

With all my intent and focus as I tried to will a woman to notice me, it didn't get her to notice me. However, when I was genuinely attracted to her and the emotion I felt for her to have sex, the woman noticed me!!

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - RTBoss - 07-27-2016

Have you seen your FWB from your MYPSL run since starting DMSI?

MIR v1 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-immune-response/
(07-26-2016, 08:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Not sure what; if any of her symptoms are due to an infection...
4) Right cheek back to the right earlobe hurts when she swallows liquids, any temperature.

Purchased MIR v1 on 7/27/2016 at 7:40 am
Had it playing on CD looping continuously at 7:45 am
Ultrasonic -90 db at her ears, remember she's blind and her hearing is supersensitive.
The instructions say to play for 3 days after the infection is gone, so I wasn't expecting much and to be honest I don't even know if my Mom really had an infection...

Immediately, she fell asleep when her head hit the pillow. (just like the instructions indicated would happen if your body has an infection) When my Mom woke up at 12:30 pm (4:45 later); I asked her how she felt. "I feel fantastic!! Is it on??"

1) Her lower body barely aches.
2) Pain from eye to eye, gone!!
3) Earache on both ears, gone!!
4) When she swallows beverages of any temperature, the hurting sensation on her right cheek is... you guessed it!! Gone!!

Shannon, what is in this thing??!! This is v1?? I'm getting v2 when it passes testing and is released to the public!! My Mom told me to go ahead and turn it off and per instructions I'm leaving it running until 3 days after the infection is gone.

How do you know when the infection is gone??
(07-27-2016, 10:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Exhaustion thirst and hunger are always a response to the body powering up and fighting an infection. When you run mir and you have no infection it has nothing to do but give energy to the immune system which has nothing to do. So you have much less demand for Sleep water and food. Keep her going because as long as she has any symptoms of an infection or is displaying any type of unusual hunger thirst or tiredness she likely still has an infection.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7728-post-124152.html#pid124152

(07-27-2016, 05:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Have you seen your FWB from your MYPSL run since starting DMSI?

From time to time I get private messages asking about her. RT, you've got some cajones asking me on the public forum!! Wink

Just joking Tongue

She's a flight attendant for a company called "NetJets Aviation" and literally on call 24/7 because it is private jets for wealthy individuals. What the heck is she doing with me??

As you know, I had little to no success with v1 and v2.1. The last time I had sex with her was right before I downloaded v2.2, like 30 to 40 minutes before I got home!!

Her work schedule and my work schedule is the reason why I am using DMSI. While the sex is great, I wish I had more of it!! Very curious to hook up with her, now that I've discovered my superpower is to activate my "STRONG EMOTION" when I want my aura to be felt!! I'm not worried about that happening when I'm with her!! Big Grin

Yeah, so I'm just waiting for our days off to collide or if I meet someone else on my day off and activate my "DMSI v2.2 Superpower"!! Looking forward to writing the details of that report...

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Shannon - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 09:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: MIR v1 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-immune-response/
(07-26-2016, 08:40 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Not sure what; if any of her symptoms are due to an infection...

Ultrasonic -90 db at her ears, remember she's blind and her hearing is supersensitive.
The instructions say to play for 3 days straight, so I wasn't expecting much and to be honest I don't even know if my Mom really had an infection...

Immediately, she fell asleep when her head hit the pillow. (just like the instructions indicated would happen if your body has an infection) When my Mom woke up at 12:30 pm (4:45 later); I asked her how she felt. "I feel fantastic!! Is it on??"

4) When she swallows beverages of any temperature, the hurting sensation on her right cheek is... you guessed it!! Gone!!

Shannon, what is in this thing??!! This is v1?? I'm getting v2 when it passes testing and is released to the public!! My Mom told me to go ahead and turn it off and per instructions I'm leaving it running for three days.

Reread the instructions. They say to use it 24/7 + 3 days after you think all the infection is gone.

NO interruptions.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Noctis - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 09:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: MIR v1 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/maximum-immune-response/

The instructions say to play for 3 days straight, so I wasn't expecting much and to be honest I don't even know if my Mom really had an infection...

Shannon, what is in this thing??!! This is v1?? I'm getting v2 when it passes testing and is released to the public!! My Mom told me to go ahead and turn it off and per instructions I'm leaving it running for three days.

Reread the instructions. They say to use it 24/7 + 3 days after you think all the infection is gone.

NO interruptions.

Hey if your mom has an infection Raw Organic Coconut Oil will help kill it if she has a tablespoon daily, it kills bad bacteria, also Apple Cider Vinegar, and BIG TIME MAIN THING - Baking Soda. 1/4 teaspoon or a little more baking soda 3 times a day. Even without an infection EVERYONE should be taking 1/4 teaspoon baking soda 3 times a day, it will alkline the blood and make sickness and disease almost impossible to survive in your body, even cancer can't survive in an alklined body. Should also be having some chia and some flak seeds to keep things running smooth and lower risk of ever having heart problems especially a heart attack, and ALWAYS some Vitamin C!!! I cured my own skin cancer by taking all that stuff, and on top of it I would get it wet and put powdered vitamin c on top. Instantly got better, 5 weeks later, completely healed. All that stuff I listed is no joke.

(07-27-2016, 10:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:

NO interruptions.

Okay, 3 days after she is completely healed. Got it!!

She just got done drinking 40 oz of water. Her water bottle is 20 oz. Then she was very hungry and ate twice what she normally eats. I told her that her body needs that to make repairs and then she went back to bed shortly after she digested her meal.

Thanks Shannon!!

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - Shannon - 07-27-2016

Exhaustion thirst and hunger are always a response to the body powering up and fighting an infection. When you run mir and you have no infection it has nothing to do but give energy to the immune system which has nothing to do. So you have much less demand for Sleep water and food. Keep her going because as long as she has any symptoms of an infection or is displaying any type of unusual hunger thirst or tiredness she likely still has an infection.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 08-02-2016

Poll: DMSI - 1 stage or a 2 stage set?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7808.html

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 08-03-2016

Day 21 of END of Week 3 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
As you read this, keep in mind I have only one day off. Since I've been journaling DMSI, I've said over and over again that this sub would be best in a social setting where people are relaxed and having fun.

Words are flowing when I speak.

Women are using profanity around me, when a man gets to close to hear the profanity stops and when the man gets further away the profanity starts again.

The girl that cuts my hair used to talk on the phone and my 5 minute haircut would take 40 minutes. Now she ignores her phone calls and I'm done in 5 minutes. Lot's of profanity in those 5 minutes.

The dental hygienist that cleans my teeth, lots of profanity. These two women are professionals, in my opinion they should always watch their language. Doesn't seem to matter near a man that is listening to the DMSI sub. Big Grin

Woman at work that never speaks to me, I pass her everyday at the time clock. The other day she told me on our break that her dad is homeless and is eating out of garbage cans. Sharing deep dark secrets with me... (I would never admit that even if it were true)

Another woman at work, joined me in the 80 degrees fahrenheit feels like 99 degrees with humidity. Inside it was 70 with the a/c. She told me it was too cold and she needed to thaw out even though she was sweating profusely.

I'll order "small", get charged for a small portion and receive a large portion.

The women I've been getting attention from, like the two coworkers aren't my type. This includes the women I encounter outside of work. Undecided

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - 4Kingdoms - 08-09-2016

Day 27 of END of Week 4 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
I'm reporting a day early, instead of 28 days. The next two days of work are 12 hour shifts to participate in a work related training program.

I frequent fast food restaurants and this week, no matter which neighborhood or restaurant I go to. I tend to mix up where I go because I crave different foods on a daily basis, so this service isn't because they recognize me.
Cashier (male/female, I get the same service)
C: Is this for here or to go?
Me: Here.
C: Have a seat and I'll bring it to you when it's ready.
As I'm sitting, I'm noticing people after me are waiting for their food and taking to the table themselves.

I'm was on the fence about reporting this. However, I'm curious if anyone listening to v2.2 has experienced this. Remember, I go to a different fast food restaurant in a different neighborhood almost everyday, I actually cook at home from time to time.
So far this has happened everyday with a different Man.
Male Stranger: I don't want your money. Could you buy me something to eat??
To be honest, I only bought food for the first man on day 1 of week 4. The other 5 men I said no.

This was the highlight of my week... There are a few women at work that I would consider hot. However, it is obvious that they are in a relationship because they are on the phone with another person as soon as their break or lunch begins up until their break or lunch ends. These hot coworkers are indifferent, they neither snob anyone nor are they rude. When they pass by, they just look forward with the next job in mind.

So here I am at work before I clock in and I'm getting a feel for the place, looking at what was done or not done and I notice someone comes to a complete halt out of the corner of my eye. I'm still in motion as I lock eyes with my hot coworker. She smiles and says "HI!" I smile and say "Hi" back. She starts walking in the opposite direction as I continue to the timeclock.

I instantly thought to myself, (v2.2 is really starting to work). Whenever I see this hot coworker, she is on the phone with that important person in her life. The whole workplace is invisible to her. For her to come to a complete halt just to say hi and give me a big smile shows me something is happening with v2.2!! And just like before, I haven't seen her since!! I might see her from a distance every two months or so.

As much as I've been tempted to carpet bomb, I am still listening to 3 loops a day for a total of 5 hours a day.

RE: MSI - the 2.2 experience... - bits - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 07:21 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 27 of END of Week 4 - MSI - the 2.2 experience...
I'm reporting a day early, instead of 28 days. The next two days of work are 12 hour shifts to participate in a work related training program.

I frequent fast food restaurants and this week, no matter which neighborhood or restaurant I go to. I tend to mix up where I go because I crave different foods on a daily basis, so this service isn't because they recognize me.
Cashier (male/female, I get the same service)
C: Is this for here or to go?
Me: Here.
C: Have a seat and I'll bring it to you when it's ready.
As I'm sitting, I'm noticing people after me are waiting for their food and taking to the table themselves.

I'm was on the fence about reporting this. However, I'm curious if anyone listening to v2.2 has experienced this. Remember, I go to a different fast food restaurant in a different neighborhood almost everyday, I actually cook at home from time to time.
So far this has happened everyday with a different Man.
Male Stranger: I don't want your money. Could you buy me something to eat??
To be honest, I only bought food for the first man on day 1 of week 4. The other 5 men I said no.

This was the highlight of my week... There are a few women at work that I would consider hot. However, it is obvious that they are in a relationship because they are on the phone with another person as soon as their break or lunch begins up until their break or lunch ends. These hot coworkers are indifferent, they neither snob anyone nor are they rude. When they pass by, they just look forward with the next job in mind.

So here I am at work before I clock in and I'm getting a feel for the place, looking at what was done or not done and I notice someone comes to a complete halt out of the corner of my eye. I'm still in motion as I lock eyes with my hot coworker. She smiles and says "HI!" I smile and say "Hi" back. She starts walking in the opposite direction as I continue to the timeclock.

I instantly thought to myself, (v2.2 is really starting to work). Whenever I see this hot coworker, she is on the phone with that important person in her life. The whole workplace is invisible to her. For her to come to a complete halt just to say hi and give me a big smile shows me something is happening with v2.2!! And just like before, I haven't seen her since!! I might see her from a distance every two months or so.

As much as I've been tempted to carpet bomb, I am still listening to 3 loops a day for a total of 5 hours a day.

i have a feeling those guys asking you to buy them food is the result of being perceived as high status. Rich people are usually generous, either due to "guilt" or because they can be so hobos learn quickly who gives out goodies and who doesn't.

i get the same thing when I wear the pheromone "instant gentleman" which is kind of high status but not as high as a314. With a314 they want to come up to me but they're too intimidated. For general use the instant gentleman vibe is much better and less threatening to people.