Subliminal Talk
Queuing number of loops on iPhone - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Queuing number of loops on iPhone (/Thread-Queuing-number-of-loops-on-iPhone)

Queuing number of loops on iPhone - Chopp - 07-14-2016

With the new subs, it's becoming clear that the number of loops is important, along with being able to run the loops back-to-back without interruption to get the maximum effect (DMSI). The days of "set-and-forget" mode seem to be gone.

How are you guys dealing with this? In the past, I've let the sub run all night while I sleep. Obviously, with this approach, I'd be overexposed to a sub like DMSI. Finding enough time to run it during the day without interruption appears futile in my case, so I'm looking for solutions.

Ideally, I'd like to find an iOS app that can run the same mp3 or flac file in a loop for a set number of times. Anyone know of something like this, or have another idea?

RE: Queuing number of loops on iPhone - Shawn - 07-14-2016

I use Style Jukebox for playing FLAC on my iPhone. However, they don't have a free account anymore, but the basic account is only $5/year. There is also a playlist, but it sucks, because you cannot add the same file several times. The only solution would be to upload the file several times with slightly different names. At least until they fix the playlist function.

RE: Queuing number of loops on iPhone - Chopp - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 08:31 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I use Style Jukebox for playing FLAC on my iPhone. However, they don't have a free account anymore, but the basic account is only $5/year. There is also a playlist, but it sucks, because you cannot add the same file several times. The only solution would be to upload the file several times with slightly different names. At least until they fix the playlist function.

Yes, copying the file 3 times will have to work for now. Hopefully, the number of suggested loops doesn't increase too much - because these files are big!

RE: Queuing number of loops on iPhone - Shawn - 07-14-2016

(07-14-2016, 10:36 AM)Chopp Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:31 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I use Style Jukebox for playing FLAC on my iPhone. However, they don't have a free account anymore, but the basic account is only $5/year. There is also a playlist, but it sucks, because you cannot add the same file several times. The only solution would be to upload the file several times with slightly different names. At least until they fix the playlist function.

Yes, copying the file 3 times will have to work for now. Hopefully, the number of suggested loops doesn't increase too much - because these files are big!

I don't think we will go much further than 3 loops, so this shouldn't become that bad.

Edit: just make sure you set the file quality to Hifi (the highest one) in the app, otherwise the files get recompressed to save space, which would probably mess up with the subliminal Information inside.