Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 12:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just wondering "out loud" if after running this sub long enough if the energetic communication in the aura will be enough to overcome a person's cognitive dissonance. Will it ever be enough to get a woman feeling so aggressively attracted she'll overcome all her own thoughts and fears to act upon her newfound desire?

That's kind of... the goal... isn't it? Either we will eventually get to that point or I will have to stop trying because I have given up but I don't think I'm going to give up without having succeeded. And I don't know if it will happen in this version but I'm pretty damn sure it will happen.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 12:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Just wondering "out loud" if after running this sub long enough if the energetic communication in the aura will be enough to overcome a person's cognitive dissonance. Will it ever be enough to get a woman feeling so aggressively attracted she'll overcome all her own thoughts and fears to act upon her newfound desire?

That's kind of... the goal... isn't it? Either we will eventually get to that point or I will have to stop trying because I have given up but I don't think I'm going to give up without having succeeded. And I don't know if it will happen in this version but I'm pretty damn sure it will happen.

Right. Just waitin' on my wife, who's constantly exposed to my aura, to overcome hers. I know, it hasn't even been 2 weeks. I'll self-slap-myself-in-the-face and disconnect from the negativity!

I'm thinking that where this sub could/should really shine is the manifestation component, where those who would respond to your aura immediately and aggressively start popping up in your life daily/weekly. That, undoubtedly, would take some time.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - sawell54 - 07-23-2016

At a boy never give up we are almost there

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 02:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Right. Just waitin' on my wife, who's constantly exposed to my aura, to overcome hers. I know, it hasn't even been 2 weeks. I'll self-slap-myself-in-the-face and disconnect from the negativity!

I'm thinking that where this sub could/should really shine is the manifestation component, where those who would respond to your aura immediately and aggressively start popping up in your life daily/weekly. That, undoubtedly, would take some time.

Are you sure that's what's happening?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-24-2016

(07-23-2016, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 02:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Are you sure that's what's happening?

No, it's my best guess.

[attachment=287]

Went back to the sushi place from last week, this time with my wife. This chick was waiting with who I assume is her dad while we waited to be seated. When we first approached, she was looking at the menu in her hand. After glancing at me a few times, and me feeling definite energy, she moved the menu to cover her crotch and left it there. She was pressing pretty hard. I couldn't help but break out my trusty spy cam app.

While we didn't have the same server I had last time, she was there. She passed our table a few times. The first time she looked me in the eyes, but appeared surprised and quickly looked away. The second time I ignored her. The last time, she looked distressed as she passed our table.

A blonde milf and her family were seated across from us. She started tapping her feet in a really obvious way with quick little glances all meal. They left when we did, and the whole family opened us about our son eating sushi.

Another big 'un sat a table in front of me. I think she had a flushed face, and her knees were together while her feet were apart. Always gotta be a big 'un. I have a pic, but eh, I'll keep it to the better looking ladies.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-24-2016

That is very interesting.

Now we just need to get them to act on it.

(07-24-2016, 06:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: That is very interesting.

...In front of their dad. Tongue

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 06:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Hot. Wink

Btw, in that picture, she is obviously thinking about you. Both the menu and her thumb (kind of) are pointing at you. Smile

(07-24-2016, 06:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

By that pic, she WAS acting on it. That was likely an effort to hide what she feared was a wet spot.

EDIT: actually come to think of it, women tend to try to hide their sex organs when they are wanting to display them in socially unacceptable circumstances, too. Might have been that also.

She would look at me in the reflective blue surface to her left. She also used it as a mirror to adjust her shorts and suck her stomach in, not that she's overweight at all. Clearly, she's not.

Definitely a series of IOIs and hints at possibly having the desire to offer you sex in graphic ways.

How long did it take to trigger this, and how far away was she?

(07-24-2016, 06:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: Definitely a series of IOIs and hints at possibly having the desire to offer you sex in graphic ways.

How long did it take to trigger this, and how far away was she?

Not more than 60 seconds. She either saw me approach, felt me approach, or both. I leaned up against a post maybe 3 feet from her. They were seated before us, so she was near me maybe 5 minutes total.

In other news, my wife informed me today that she's ready to start trying for baby #2. I see a lot of sex in my future.