Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 01:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: RTBoss, your engagement photographer needs to be shot. With something other than a camera. That lighting is inexcusable for a professional.

Id have used a different pose, personally.

You two, on the other hand, need to be shot more often with a camera. Smile

LOL, well luckily she retired! Too bad you're not close by...Wink

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 02:52 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: RTBoss, your engagement photographer needs to be shot. With something other than a camera. That lighting is inexcusable for a professional.

Id have used a different pose, personally.

You two, on the other hand, need to be shot more often with a camera. Smile

LOL, well luckily she retired! Too bad you're not close by...Wink

How did i know it was a woman, with that pose.

Where are you located?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 03:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Where are you located?

Michael Phelps was here a few weeks ago. All I'll say. Big Grin

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-20-2016

Interesting day at the gym, but I'll keep it short.

Chick on the leg press, great body, 5/10 face was talking on Facetime while using the machine. I was in front of her, 15 feet away. After a few minutes, the camera is suddenly pointed at me for at least 60 seconds, during which she is giggling. So either I'm cute, or I have shit on my face.

Two guys were using the EZ curl bar to do bicep curls. I was doing tricep pushdowns 20 feet away. When I faced them, they tried to get my attention. I took out my earphones and asked, "What?" The response was, "Is it ok if we use this?" I frowned, then laughed, and said, "Yeah, man, I'm over here - but thanks for asking." I mean, what the hell was that? They asked my permission to use something I clearly wasn't using? The only thing I can come up with is that I was looking over them to the cardio area scouting women and they mistook it for me staring at them. :Confusedhrugs::

Lastly, as my wife and I were leaving the gym with my son, a female trainer I've seen dozens of times since joining approaches and starts talking to us animatedly about our son, her kids, this/that-and-the-other-thing. Just completely out of nowhere. We couldn't even get out of there, she just kept talking and talking.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-20-2016

Does the wife know about DMSI and your use of it?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shawn - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 10:26 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Chick on the leg press, great body, 5/10 face was talking on Facetime while using the machine. I was in front of her, 15 feet away. After a few minutes, the camera is suddenly pointed at me for at least 60 seconds, during which she is giggling. So either I'm cute, or I have shit on my face.

Haha, I have had it several times even with E2 women sitting in the train on the other side while holding their phones straight from their bodies and pointing the camera on me. In fact I could see just the camera first as I looked to my left. Today I had a woman doing this sitting the row in front of me (but sit was in the opposite direction as mine) and biting her lower lips and playing with her tongue while doing so.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 11:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: Does the wife know about DMSI and your use of it?

That's a negative, Big Bird.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-21-2016

Went to a movie yesterday with my wife. Got a pop (soda for those of you who don't know what a pop is). The cashier was high-school aged, but legal (appearing). I thought she was super-cute, woulda banged her back-in-the-day. The pop rang up at $5. Suddenly, the register says, "Discount - $1.10." She says, "Oh look, because you've been coming so much this summer, your pop now only costs $1.10!" I thought myself, What? We haven't been coming a lot - we have a kid that keeps that from happening! Could this have been the, "You're so damn sexy discount?"

My wife has been cycling through being bitchy and sensitive, to bright and cheery. She'll piss me off, I'll let her know it, and the next thing I know she's sucking up to me.

Didn't run any loops while sleeping last night. I've been doing 4-5 loops per day up to this point, and I had the intention of running 3 morning loops while awake. It looks like we're taking our son to the pool, so I only have time to complete 2 loops. I guess we'll see how that goes.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Hold007 - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to a movie yesterday with my wife. Got a pop (soda for those of you who don't know what a pop is). The cashier was high-school aged, but legal (appearing). I thought she was super-cute, woulda banged her back-in-the-day. The pop rang up at $5. Suddenly, the register says, "Discount - $1.10." She says, "Oh look, because you've been coming so much this summer, your pop now only costs $1.10!" I thought myself, What? We haven't been coming a lot - we have a kid that keeps that from happening! Could this have been the, "You're so damn sexy discount?"

My wife has been cycling through being bitchy and sensitive, to bright and cheery. She'll piss me off, I'll let her know it, and the next thing I know she's sucking up to me.

Didn't run any loops while sleeping last night. I've been doing 4-5 loops per day up to this point, and I had the intention of running 3 morning loops while awake. It looks like we're taking our son to the pool, so I only have time to complete 2 loops. I guess we'll see how that goes.

why are u running dsmi if u have a wife? r u planning on cheating on her?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 07-21-2016

(07-21-2016, 08:00 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Went to a movie yesterday with my wife. Got a pop (soda for those of you who don't know what a pop is). The cashier was high-school aged, but legal (appearing). I thought she was super-cute, woulda banged her back-in-the-day. The pop rang up at $5. Suddenly, the register says, "Discount - $1.10." She says, "Oh look, because you've been coming so much this summer, your pop now only costs $1.10!" I thought myself, What? We haven't been coming a lot - we have a kid that keeps that from happening! Could this have been the, "You're so damn sexy discount?"

Didn't run any loops while sleeping last night.

Before I read the reason why you got the discount, I thought it was a "senior citizen" discount. I must say the discount you got is more flattering!!

I got the impression that because you didn't run 2.2 the night before, you were completely caught off guard by this "You're so damn sexy" discount!! This only proves that your aura was still powered up!!

(07-21-2016, 09:59 AM)Hold007 Wrote:

why are u running dsmi if u have a wife? r u planning on cheating on her?

Nope, just like attention. I would like more sexual attention from her, some of which has already occurred. Also interested in the OGSF specifically tied to the goal.

(07-21-2016, 10:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Didn't run any loops while sleeping last night.

Before I read the reason why you got the discount, I thought it was a "senior citizen" discount. I must say the discount you got is more flattering!!

I got the impression that because you didn't run 2.2 the night before, you were completely caught off guard by this "You're so damn sexy" discount!! This only proves that your aura was still powered up!!

Yeah, I went to the movie about 8 hours from the last loop.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Dilettante - 07-21-2016

Hello fellow midwestener. Pop!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-21-2016

Really, it's pop for those who can't speak English. lol (JK)

That definitely sounds like a "Damn, you're sexy!" discount. We need this to happen more often.

Can you share with me how in not-too-personal-terms this has affected your sex life overall?

As to the bitch cycling, she's perceiving higher value and status and shit testing you to make sure you're really "that guy".