Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - JackOfHearts - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:33 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:06 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know how you feel.

Me too, and I'm curious how either of you have relationships with women if you can't relate to them. What am I missing?

Yes, I can relate to them as well. My wife, in particular, is very cerebral - almost too much so. So while that was awesome at first, as I'm a very cerebral person on the surface, those who get to know me personally (which I'll allow very few to do) get to see a very emotional side under-the-surface. There are astrological reasons for this, which I won't get into here for Rule #4 reasons.

Like Shannon said, we're human. It took time and a deepening of our relationship for my wife to understand and accept how I choose to better myself. She's even gone from commenting "What's that awful noise!?" (referring to the US track - she can hear it unbelievably well) to not commenting at all (of course, she hasn't heard anything since E2). She's also gone from not having any background in metaphysics to referring back to me "lessons" that I used to believe fell on deaf ears. She's very wise, growing wiser, and I'm endeared ever more for it.

Life will unfold for you as it will. You're on a path of self-improvement and evolution. You're going to evolve, all-the-while experiencing greater levels of joy and pain. If you truly want a partner though it all, you'll get one (man or woman...or many men, and many women, lol). I was in the all-is-lost mindset once-upon-a-time, and now I can't even remember what that was like.
Having a long term partner like you have Rtboss isn't a good example to portray what you are trying to explain. A lot of guys have long term partner and don't know much about women. It's what people call the "luck" but isn't luck. It have more to do with your path in life, what you were meant to have, and what you were meant to not have.

I think having casual relationship is possible for almost everyone, relationship that don't last more than 3 month, what most people are looking for here. But having a partner for more than 1 year, you are getting in another complete different territory to me. This kind of person who stay in your life for long extend period like 5 years. Your wife is certainly someone ********************** censored due to rule number 4 Tongue

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 11:54 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I think having casual relationship is possible for almost everyone, relationship that don't last more than 3 month, what most people are looking for here. But having a partner for more than 1 year, you are getting in another complete different territory to me. This kind of person who stay in your life for long extend period like 5 years. Your wife is certainly someone ********************** censored due to rule number 4 Tongue

Yeah, I see where you're going with this. You may be right. Proving this line of thought is true, however, would be very complicated - especially as you're going into belief systems.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-18-2016

Experimentally ran 2 loops while napping this afternoon, after having ran 4 overnight. 30 minutes later, had to be somewhere for a volunteering thing. This woman there, whom I see once a year, is maybe 40 and very beautiful. She's a little thicker than I prefer, but still nice. She's middle eastern, but I can't place the accent and I've never asked where she's from.

Anyway, there's not much to report other than the area we were working was air conditioned and cool. Either DMSI set her off, or she's going through the change, 'cuz she fanned herself like mad. She also found reasons to come around me and either help me - which I didn't require - or tried to appear busy around me. She looked deeply into my eyes a few times where I had to look away, because it made me feel a tad uncomfortable.

Other than that, Mrs. RTB is crotch displaying a lot...still. Hoping eventually this program will get her to initiate on a regular basis. I don't have a problem doing it, but if she's thinking it and wants to get it on, I'm always down. Smile

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-18-2016

(07-18-2016, 05:25 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Experimentally ran 2 loops while napping this afternoon, after having ran 4 overnight. 30 minutes later, had to be somewhere for a volunteering thing. This woman there, whom I see once a year, is maybe 40 and very beautiful. She's a little thicker than I prefer, but still nice. She's middle eastern, but I can't place the accent and I've never asked where she's from.

Anyway, there's not much to report other than the area we were working was air conditioned and cool. Either DMSI set her off, or she's going through the change, 'cuz she fanned herself like mad. She also found reasons to come around me and either help me - which I didn't require - or tried to appear busy around me. She looked deeply into my eyes a few times where I had to look away, because it made me feel a tad uncomfortable.

Other than that, Mrs. RTB is crotch displaying a lot...still. Hoping eventually this program will get her to initiate on a regular basis. I don't have a problem doing it, but if she's thinking it and wants to get it on, I'm always down. Smile

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "crotch displaying"? What exactly is she doing, while wearing what, and for how long, and how much different than normal is this behavior, if it's not too personal, please?

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 07-19-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:20 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:25 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Experimentally ran 2 loops while napping this afternoon, after having ran 4 overnight. 30 minutes later, had to be somewhere for a volunteering thing. This woman there, whom I see once a year, is maybe 40 and very beautiful. She's a little thicker than I prefer, but still nice. She's middle eastern, but I can't place the accent and I've never asked where she's from.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "crotch displaying"? What exactly is she doing, while wearing what, and for how long, and how much different than normal is this behavior, if it's not too personal, please?

By crotch display, I mean laying on the couch - feet toward me and soles together - knees splayed apart while wearing yoga pants. When they're that stretched, the yoga pants become transparent, through which I can see her panties. It's for 20-30 minutes at a time, I don't know how many times. I'll pay more attention.

Normally, she's layed-out on the ottoman feet toward the television, feet crossed at the ankles.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - LionKing - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 06:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

By crotch display, I mean laying on the couch - feet toward me and soles together - knees splayed apart while wearing yoga pants. When they're that stretched, the yoga pants become transparent, through which I can see her panties. It's for 20-30 minutes at a time, I don't know how many times. I'll pay more attention.

Normally, she's layed-out on the ottoman feet toward the television, feet crossed at the ankles.

Your wive sounds hot in my imagination

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - 4Kingdoms - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 06:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote: By crotch display, I mean laying on the couch - feet toward me and soles together - knees splayed apart while wearing yoga pants. When they're that stretched, the yoga pants become transparent, through which I can see her panties. It's for 20-30 minutes at a time, I don't know how many times. I'll pay more attention.

I was wondering why this was a big deal?? She is your wife!! By adding what she "normally" does, made more sense to me.

(07-19-2016, 08:59 AM)LionKing Wrote: Your wive sounds hot in my imagination

I'll leave this up for a few days. It's one of our engagement photos.

[removed]

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shawn - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 11:28 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Looks like she doesn't only sounds this way. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - LionKing - 07-19-2016

Oh, you're both looking good. Always interesting to see how people look like in real life!

(07-19-2016, 12:06 PM)LionKing Wrote:

Oh, you're both looking good. Always interesting to see how people look like in real life!

Thanks, man. Marriage has grayed me up a bit, but I can still hang. Tongue

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 07-19-2016

I don't believe that's you, I swear I saw that on a GQ cover awhile back.

Seriously, lol, both of you look amazing, buddy! Cheers.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-19-2016

RTBoss, your engagement photographer needs to be shot. With something other than a camera. That lighting is inexcusable for a professional.

Id have used a different pose, personally.

You two, on the other hand, need to be shot more often with a camera. Smile

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 07-19-2016

(07-19-2016, 06:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Thank you for the information.