Subliminal Talk
Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Look at the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G (/Thread-Look-at-the-Lady-Boners-DMSI-V2-2-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-04-2016

In other words, making yourself sexy.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 08:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: In other words, making yourself sexy.

What, I can't be sexy-fat? Wink

(08-04-2016, 11:58 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Sadly, your actions are based on your definition of sexy. So, apparently not. Rolleyes

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-04-2016

You can!

[Image: 71056_235433327345_1608293_n.jpg]

Big Grin

RTBoss, you said your wife came to you and stated that "she was ready for another baby" and that you're starting 10 days of sex yesterday.

If it's not too personal, it would help my understanding of the effects DMSI is having if you could answer the following questions - of course without being too personal. If you can't or don't want to, feel free to decline.

1. Was her readiness sudden and unexpected, out of the blue, or have you and/or she been waking another child previously?
2. How much of your willingness to have another baby was you wanting to, and how much was you doing what she wants and/or trying to please her instead?
3. How likely do you think it is that she decided to have another baby as a direct result of your use of DMSI and your apparent sexual/social/etc. value going up?

(08-04-2016, 12:31 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Sadly, your actions are based on your definition of sexy. So, apparently not. Rolleyes

Hm. Our auras are self-adjusting to make us energetically sexy to what sexy people of the gender we're sexually attracted to find sexy, correct? Do you think there's any chance our minds are altering our actions to adjust to their definition of sexy? Are we getting that kind of feedback from them, subconsciously?

(08-04-2016, 01:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1. Was her readiness sudden and unexpected, out of the blue, or have you and/or she been waking another child previously?
2. How much of your willingness to have another baby was you wanting to, and how much was you doing what she wants and/or trying to please her instead?
3. How likely do you think it is that she decided to have another baby as a direct result of your use of DMSI and your apparent sexual/social/etc. value going up?

1. Our plan has always been to try for a second child so that our first would be 3 years of age or older at the time of the second child's birth. If she were to get pregnant today, he would likely be (+/- 1 week) 3 years old when his sibling is born (based on 39-40 gestation - my wife likes to be induced before 42 weeks, lol). One of her best friends, the only one still living in the same city we are, just found out she's pregnant. I would venture a guess they are excited about being pregnant at the same time together.

2. I was ready to start trying back in early April, 1 month after starting EHPRA 2.0. She was listening to EHPRA 2.0 as well, unbeknownst to her. She stated very clearly that she wasn't ready yet, and would let me know when she was. While I was a little disappointed, I deferred to her. I didn't want her to get pregnant while she felt she wasn't ready.

3. There are so many variables - from starting DMSI, to her friend getting pregnant, to our original long-term plan of trying to conceive around this time. It would be difficult to single-out DMSI as the main culprit, here. That being said, I don't think it has hurt at all. I have made it clear in some of my posts that since starting DMSI, a certain spark that had been missing is back in our relationship. From my perspective, her level of interest in me (romantically and sexually) is noticeably improved from 5 months ago. That has to have affected her comfort level with committing to another child with me. Just this time last year, we were almost on the rocks, due to an early mid-life crisis of sorts on my end.

Hope that helps.

Yes, it helps a lot. Even when the results are not in fvor of the program, it helps me to determine what is going on so I can improve it.

Thank you.

Finished my 3 loops in time for dinner. A tornado touched down nearby, first I've seen on the ground since I was born. This kept my wife from leaving the hospital on time, and caused us to miss happy hour at my favorite sushi spot. That caused us to go to another sushi spot.

Lots of good looking ladies at the place we went, but the area where they were all sitting was full-up. So, we had to get a table in the main part of the restaurant. We were sat away, tucked into a corner, and had a male server. WTF! Autopilot/manifestation FAIL. Why is my subconscious doing this to me!? Bad subconscious!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-05-2016

I'm pretty sure my wife just gave me her permission to get head from other women. I'm also pretty sure she was serious. Wow.

More on this tomorrow, after I sleep.

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - Shannon - 08-05-2016

Looking forward to hearing this story...

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - CatMan - 08-05-2016

Typical cliffhanger, lol...

"Tune in tomorrow, same time, same channel, to see the exciting conclusion!"

Haha!

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - LionKing - 08-06-2016

(08-05-2016, 07:51 PM)RTBoss Wrote: I'm pretty sure my wife just gave me her permission to get head from other women. I'm also pretty sure she was serious. Wow.

More on this tomorrow, after I sleep.

Wwwhat? *checks to see if the DMSI files are still right there on my computer.. right there..*

RE: Look at all the Lady Boners! - DMSI V2.2 5.5G - RTBoss - 08-06-2016

Couldn't keep you guys waiting too long!

We were getting ready for bed last night (and a baby-making session) when my wife tells me she's been looking at flights to Chicago. She thinks it'd be good for me to go and hang out with a few friends, see the city, get away. She's looking for fun things for me to do, which is cool, and a departure from pre-EHPRA 2.0 (to which we were both exposed)/DMSI (to which she has not been exposed) Mrs. RTB. This is the woman I remember from early on in our relationship. Mind you, we are now about 15 months from her grad school graduation and 12 months since she's been making much better money. The stress at the end of school nearly ruined us - full time work, full time school, and a new baby. Yikes. I think EHPRA helped accelerate the clearance of that stress, as well as accelerated the healing of our relationship from the damage of years of high stress. DMSI has only continued that. But, I digress.

One of my best friends from high school lives in Chicago. Last year, he got married for the 2nd time (to a much better woman). At his bachelor party (in New Orleans) I met his two best men. They were his roommates before he met his wife, and they're gay. One of them decided he wanted my D. While flattered, I'm wholly straight, but we became friends. He even recently traveled here for work, and I invited him to dinner to meet my family.

So I joke with my wife that if I went to Chicago, my buddy's gay friend would want me to stay with him. She joked he'd want to stick it in my ass (she knows he has a thing for me). I said, "I think he's a bottom." She feigned getting sick. Laughing, she says, "Oh, and you would do that?" "Nah, but I might take a BJ...A mouth is a mouth, right?" and laughed. She says, "Hey, if it gets me out of ever having to give one again."

I pause, intending to push buttons, "Oh yeah, so what about other girls, then?" She shrugs, "Go for it." I say jokingly, "Wow, this relationship just gets better and better!" I chuckled, yet, she looked serious.

Me: "So, I just make sure the girl is clean, and then I'll be open with you and tell you about it?"
Her: "Or you could just get one and not tell me about it...."
Me: "Uh, really?"

She just raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders, like, "Yeah, why not, I don't care!"

I just said, "Wow, things really are just getting better and better! Fuggin' awesome!"

Thanks, DMSI! (Could this be the non-competition scripting?)

Oh yeah, then we had sex.