Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Tarot Book - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Tarot Book (/Thread-Shannon-s-Tarot-Book)

Pages: 1 2

Shannon's Tarot Book - RTBoss - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 05:04 PM)Hercules Wrote: Hey Shannon, where can I get this Book

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Tarot-Shannon-L-Matteson/dp/1453775528?ie=UTF8&qid=1468368707&ref_=la_B004GSTY8Q_1_3&s=books&sr=1-3

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Life-Tarot-Mr-Matteson/dp/1483903311

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - 4Kingdoms - 07-13-2016

Master of Life With Tarot: 4th Edition
https://www.amazon.com/Master-Life-Tarot-Mr-Matteson/dp/1483903311/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1468424323&sr=1-1&keywords=Master+of+Life+with+Tarot%3A+4th+Edition

The Secret Master Key To Losing Weight (And Keeping It Off Forever)
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Master-Losing-Keeping-Forever/dp/1435714369/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1468424425&sr=1-2&keywords=Shannon+Matteson

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Lowe - 07-13-2016

Any of you guys gotten hold of the book and also the Tarot deck to use with it yet?

I'm pretty curious about this, but I know nothing on the matter. Think I'll give it a shot.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - JackOfHearts - 07-13-2016

You must have misinterpreted his words.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - LionKing - 07-13-2016

Ordered it out of interest - I know nothing of the subject. I've been wondering if his 'models' are something way out there that I would never believe without the results, like asking questions from his future self or something.. now I'm thinking maybe its something to do with this.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - dweller94 - 07-14-2016

(07-13-2016, 08:53 AM)LionKing Wrote: Ordered it out of interest - I know nothing of the subject. I've been wondering if his 'models' are something way out there that I would never believe without the results, like asking questions from his future self or something.. now I'm thinking maybe its something to do with this.

I was wondering that myself,

The higher self pretty much knows everything, especially the outcome of something. What I have also learnt during spiritual training is that the subconscious mind is in fact the conscious mind of the soul. When it is on board it can make most things happen.

I have used the tarot reading method a few times it is accurate, but I guess it depends on how well you can interpretate the cards. Will have to check this book out but not really a fan of paperback.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - JackOfHearts - 07-14-2016

Astrology use computer programs also you know.
It's certainly a mix of all his knowledge so I would say there is a high chance a esoteric stuff in his models. I didn't have the time to read that book yet but will certainly at some point.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - heavysm - 07-15-2016

I guess i'll pick this up as well. I study tangent fields so this should be very interesting.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - thor2014 - 07-15-2016

Shannon whats the story with your tarot reading ?

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Shannon - 07-17-2016

The models aren't based on Tarot. The Tarot is too limited for that - 78 "words" in the entire language; not nearly enough information resolution on that alone. There is a little bit of information I discovered as a result of mastering the Tarot in use in the models, but it's not really something that is "Tarot specific". It was something that I noticed was true of all accurate methods for prognostication. But the models are far and away more complex than a Tarot reading, or even a series of them.

This book was my personal notebook for a long time, as I could not remember everything in the subject and no other books were really going where I was going. Eventually I published it to keep a promise. It's never been very popular, and I don't advertise it. But it has a LOT of useful information in it.

I am long since "retired" from doing readings for others. I never was good at reading for money, never felt comfortable with it, and regardless of what I said or did, people inevitably heard what they wanted to hear, not what I said about their reading. So I quit.

The models use a very complex database and matrix system that gives me as much information resolution as I like, and it can be scaled into the millions of "Irxels" (Information resolution "pixels") and beyond, where Tarot has 78 words, and readings are usually 1 to 30 irxels equivalent. The drawback is that while the number of irxels increases the amount of precision and accuracy, it correspondingly increases the processing time does too. Even in the fastest computers I can get my hands on, more than a few hundred thousand irxels is torturously slow. I usually work in a range of around 100,000 irxels.

So not much in common between them.

I wish it was that simple though. It's sure a lot easier to use Tarot cards.

(07-13-2016, 08:12 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Wait what? I was talking about tarot and then Shannon told me not to believe in it... wtf.

No, Frosted, I was telling you that it's not appropriate for that part of the forum.

Believe in it or not, as you like. Makes no difference to me.

(07-14-2016, 05:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 08:53 AM)LionKing Wrote: Ordered it out of interest - I know nothing of the subject. I've been wondering if his 'models' are something way out there that I would never believe without the results, like asking questions from his future self or something.. now I'm thinking maybe its something to do with this.

I was wondering that myself,

The higher self pretty much knows everything, especially the outcome of something. What I have also learnt during spiritual training is that the subconscious mind is in fact the conscious mind of the soul. When it is on board it can make most things happen.

I have used the tarot reading method a few times it is accurate, but I guess it depends on how well you can interpretate the cards. Will have to check this book out but not really a fan of paperback.

The "subconscious mind" isn't the "conscious mind of the soul". We are far more complex than that. There are multiple types of and layers of "subconscious" awareness within a human. One of them is what you say, but there are others that are not. The soul mind is generally the deepest level of awareness, in terms of difficulty of access from what we call the "conscious" mind. The soul mind isn't really influenced by things like subliminals.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Daredevil - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 04:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: The models aren't based on Tarot. The Tarot is too limited for that - 78 "words" in the entire language; not nearly enough information resolution on that alone. There is a little bit of information I discovered as a result of mastering the Tarot in use in the models, but it's not really something that is "Tarot specific". It was something that I noticed was true of all accurate methods for prognostication. But the models are far and away more complex than a Tarot reading, or even a series of them.

This book was my personal notebook for a long time, as I could not remember everything in the subject and no other books were really going where I was going. Eventually I published it to keep a promise. It's never been very popular, and I don't advertise it. But it has a LOT of useful information in it.

I am long since "retired" from doing readings for others. I never was good at reading for money, never felt comfortable with it, and regardless of what I said or did, people inevitably heard what they wanted to hear, not what I said about their reading. So I quit.

The models use a very complex database and matrix system that gives me as much information resolution as I like, and it can be scaled into the millions of "Irxels" (Information resolution "pixels") and beyond, where Tarot has 78 words, and readings are usually 1 to 30 irxels equivalent. The drawback is that while the number of irxels increases the amount of precision and accuracy, it correspondingly increases the processing time does too. Even in the fastest computers I can get my hands on, more than a few hundred thousand irxels is torturously slow. I usually work in a range of around 100,000 irxels.

So not much in common between them.

I wish it was that simple though. It's sure a lot easier to use Tarot cards.

Why don't you build your own computer. It's simple and to boost your processing speed to insane levels you can use the Intel Xenon E7 processor. The I7 line is mostly for video and graphics processes but the E7 line is built for big businesses and is useful for multi faceted long calculation processes. All in all if you want to create a high end computer with the Xenon processor it will cost about $3,000. Steep but it will greatly speed up your subliminal processing time and compilation. Along with the Models time. The thing is that you have to see if your Linux distribution is compatible with the Xenon line processor.

RE: Shannon's Tarot Book - Daredevil - 07-17-2016

Also why don't you overclock?