Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

We are IN. Downloading now, then uploading to my phone.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RisingSon - 07-13-2016

Looking back at the favorable encounters I had on AM6, all with girls I had only known for a day but showed signs such as:
-Mouthing "want to have sex?" to me while sitting next to her boyfriend
-Stopping me and blocking my path with very obvious chest displays
-Wanting to sit on my lap and follow me around
-Odd situations where we are alone

OK, this is very obvious stuff and women can make it extraordinarily easy for guys they are actually into. A combination of social proofing and aloofness? Maybe. These females were young so maybe they had less societal programming to a degree. We still need to watch out for limiting beliefs, because really the sky is the limit on the types of blatant sexual offerings and unexpected situations these subliminals are capable of producing.

Chasing women in America is almost disastrous because of the 'paradox of choice' and all the options they now have. That's why I wouldn't count on IOI's, per se; a woman's disposition can be like water in a state of ever-shifting. Be the BEST or ONLY option for her in that moment and for the foreseeable future (that she envisions together). -How's that for a script idea?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2016

I'm probably going to end up financing my real goals with making get laid quick stuff that works, but the real goals I have are the stuff that really makes a difference. I'm sure there will be plenty of fame for making GLQ stuff that works, mind you... but my real goal is to make the world a better place.

(07-13-2016, 12:39 PM)AriGold Wrote: Are the other ones that took enough time off since v2.1 also in for testing or do we have to wait until the 17th?

If you are eligible for testing V2.2, let me know and I will PM you the password.

But after I go eat something. Haven't eaten yet today.

(07-13-2016, 12:43 PM)RisingSon Wrote: Looking back at the favorable encounters I had on AM6, all with girls I had only known for a day but showed signs such as:
-Mouthing "want to have sex?" to me while sitting next to her boyfriend
-Stopping me and blocking my path with very obvious chest displays
-Wanting to sit on my lap and follow me around
-Odd situations where we are alone

OK, this is very obvious stuff and women can make it extraordinarily easy for guys they are actually into. A combination of social proofing and aloofness? Maybe. These females were young so maybe they had less societal programming to a degree. We still need to watch out for limiting beliefs, because really the sky is the limit on the types of blatant sexual offerings and unexpected situations these subliminals are capable of producing.

Chasing women in America is almost disastrous because of the 'paradox of choice' and all the options they now have. That's why I wouldn't count on IOI's, per se; a woman's disposition can be like water in a state of ever-shifting. Be the BEST or ONLY option for her in that moment and for the foreseeable future (that she envisions together). -How's that for a script idea?

The program already does something like that. It's just a matter of sufficiently magnifying it without exhausting the user.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm probably going to end up financing my real goals with making get laid quick stuff that works, but the real goals I have are the stuff that really makes a difference. I'm sure there will be plenty of fame for making GLQ stuff that works, mind you... but my real goal is to make the world a better place.

That's exactly what I'm doing with my eCommerce sites and eCommerce training. My REAL passion is filmmaking and writing. Gonna fund my independent films with the cash I'm making creating courses and sites.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

shannon can you give a timeline of when the full and final version on dsmi will come out please???

Is it expected in the next month or 2??

thanks

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - swisston - 07-13-2016

I am assuming that you would like me to wait until Friday before using it though?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dE3k - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 12:39 PM)AriGold Wrote: Are the other ones that took enough time off since v2.1 also in for testing or do we have to wait until the 17th?

If you are eligible for testing V2.2, let me know and I will PM you the password.

me...Big Grin

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - AriGold - 07-13-2016

I am letting you know that I'm eligible for testing.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - rayrocanaldo - 07-13-2016

I am eligible for V.2.2 testing because I have 2.1. Can I have the password ?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 01:04 PM)swisston Wrote: I am assuming that you would like me to wait until Friday before using it though?

I'm curious about this, too...I only stopped last Fri as well. So, I'm an "eligible tester," just not 'til Friday, right?

(07-13-2016, 01:00 PM)Hold007 Wrote: shannon can you give a timeline of when the full and final version on dsmi will come out please???

Is it expected in the next month or 2??

thanks

I expect v2.2 to be the last release in the 2.x series.v3 is at least 3 months away before I start working on it.

So 2.2 is the full final release for the 2.x series unless there is something seriously wrong with it, which I doubt seriously.

We will see how well it works. I'm expecting it will need at least 2 or 3 weeks before we start seeing what it is fully capable of.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - silentjuggalo24 - 07-13-2016

Im also available for testing