Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 07-13-2016

Hold please don't misinterpret my tone, the questions I ask are meant purely for informational purposes.

Is your definition of "success" in regards to DMSI strictly based on whether or not an attractive woman explicitly asks for sex from you? In other words, you're looking for the following to play out (not exactly this way but some form of it).

Venue: Bookstore Time: 9:45am

Hold007: Sheesh, I can't find any good books here..."
Attractive woman walks up and says "Hello, how are you?"
Hold007: "I'm great, just book shopping".
Woman: "Same, I was looking for XYZ but I found something even better"
Hold007: "Really? What's that?
Woman: "You. Listen, I know this may sound weird but...I'd like you to come over to my apartment later on and blah blah blah."
Hold007: "Ok sure!"

2 hours later ya'll f*ck.

Is the scenario above close to what you're looking for from this program? I'll be honest and go ahead and say I'd LOVE for this scenario to play out on a weekly if not daily basis but I highly doubt it will. BUT...DMSI is still in testing so maybe this scenario WILL play out.

Now I do agree that since one of the major goals (if not THE major goal) of this program is sex it isn't out of line to expect it. But would you be uninterested in the program if it did what Bit described by women giving men "obvious IOIs and "green lights" for escalation"?

Chaosvrgn Wrote:As I noted (in my 13 page, rather extensive journal for any idiot screaming out OMG U BROWNNOZER) this aura seems to adapt to your skill level. You simply have to exist. And when you see a woman smile, open your mouth and speak.

This ^^^

EDIT: Wanted to reemphasize that if Shannon can make the attractive women approach us I'm all for it. I'm simply stating that IF V2.2 causes women to give me obvious IOI's on a regular day basis and also gives me the same good feelings I got on V2.1 (minus the tiredness) its a success to me. But its a moot point right now because its not released yet publicly for testing.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 11:22 AM)Hold007 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so for those of you who are being critical (007 and Dmitry),where's the constructive criticism that I can use to make it better?

Because otherwise, all you're doing is making me think, "Gee, maybe I shouldn't release it. Maybe I need to wait another couple weeks and see for myself more fully what it does before I release it, and then maybe spend a week rebuilding it and repeat the process before I release it."

I think If version 2.2 doesn't get the user approached and laid then you need to add in a celebrity vibe scripting in the next version so the women thinks by sleeping with the user she will higher her value.

I think everyone will agree with me that we need a celebrity vibe for this sub.

That suggestion was noted several days ago, and is in the list of inclusions and additions for V3 already.

is there anything stopping you from putting celebrity vibe effect in the next version?

I mean version 3 is a long way away is it not?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:01 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hold please don't misinterpret my tone, the questions I ask are meant purely for informational purposes.

Is your definition of "success" in regards to DMSI strictly based on whether or not an attractive woman explicitly asks for sex from you? In other words, you're looking for the following to play out (not exactly this way but some form of it).

Venue: Bookstore Time: 9:45am

Hold007: Sheesh, I can't find any good books here..."
Attractive woman walks up and says "Hello, how are you?"
Hold007: "I'm great, just book shopping".
Woman: "Same, I was looking for XYZ but I found something even better"
Hold007: "Really? What's that?
Woman: "You. Listen, I know this may sound weird but...I'd like you to come over to my apartment later on and blah blah blah."
Hold007: "Ok sure!"

2 hours later ya'll f*ck.

Is the scenario above close to what you're looking for from this program? I'll be honest and go ahead and say I'd LOVE for this scenario to play out on a weekly if not daily basis but I highly doubt it will. BUT...DMSI is still in testing so maybe this scenario WILL play out.

Now I do agree that since one of the major goals (if not THE major goal) of this program is sex it isn't out of line to expect it. But would you be uninterested in the program if it did what Bit described by women giving men "obvious IOIs and "green lights" for escalation"?

Chaosvrgn Wrote:As I noted (in my 13 page, rather extensive journal for any idiot screaming out OMG U BROWNNOZER) this aura seems to adapt to your skill level. You simply have to exist. And when you see a woman smile, open your mouth and speak.

This ^^^

I would be perfectly fine with this scenario too.

Your in a bar, women smiles at you, she trys getting closer and closer into your proximity, you open her, she totally gives the green light for you to escalate and you take her home.

If the sub even did this I would call it a success

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so for those of you who are being critical (007 and Dmitry),where's the constructive criticism that I can use to make it better?

Because otherwise, all you're doing is making me think, "Gee, maybe I shouldn't release it. Maybe I need to wait another couple weeks and see for myself more fully what it does before I release it, and then maybe spend a week rebuilding it and repeat the process before I release it."

I think If version 2.2 doesn't get the user approached and laid then you need to add in a celebrity vibe scripting in the next version so the women thinks by sleeping with the user she will higher her value.

That suggestion was noted several days ago, and is in the list of inclusions and additions for V3 already.

This is awesome. Status is such a big thing (no pun intended). I think you should also include something in there that makes the user comfortable with the status. Lately I've been having to stop myself from trying to reciprocate everytime someone does something for me because of my status. I feel like I have to earn it instead of feeling like I already have. It's like I still don't believe it so I have to prove to myself (and the other person) that they did the right thing.

EDIT: It's like feeling guilty for being treated well.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Dilettante Wrote: it seems there are armchair quarterbacks not wanting to invest actual money to a product to try and test but demand the world from it.

why i can play better than jay cutler at quarterback for the bears (no i can't lmao).

I get it that people want to get what they pay for, and that the goals of this program are astonishing, I really do.

But you don't make a seedling grow into a tree by criticizing it for being a seedling still.

Never done before in the history of mankind. It might take some trial and error, people.

Shannon, take a GOOD rest at last! We need fresh & clear Genius Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2016

Swisston and Chaos, you have a PM.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 12:12 PM)Hold007 Wrote: I would be perfectly fine with this scenario too.

Your in a bar, women smiles at you, she trys getting closer and closer into your proximity, you open her, she totally gives the green light for you to escalate and you take her home.

If the sub even did this I would call it a success

Ok cool, thanks man. I just wanted to get a gauge of your expectations because it seemed at first like you would ONLY be happy if a woman asked you outright for sex but that's not the case it seems. Cheers.

EDIT: Hahahaha, just read Shannon's comment. Swisston, Chaosvrgn, you guys are gonna hook us up with some reports if you get V2.2 right? Eh? Eh? Cool

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

Shannon: Can't download, it's still priced at $114.95?

And yes, tonight I'm coming back with an epic report. Gonna go on date, and if that doesn't end with sex, I'm doing to go clubbing and do the late night Uber crowd.

Maybe both. Smile

EDIT: Gonna hop in the shower really fast so I can maximize my listening time. Cutting it really close right now. Can get dressed with headphones on, but not shower, haha.

(07-13-2016, 12:07 PM)Hold007 Wrote:

is there anything stopping you from putting celebrity vibe effect in the next version?

I mean version 3 is a long way away is it not?

Yes.

#1. I am exhausted. Pushing myself too hard does that. I keep forgetting this human body is so damned frail.

#2. I have other important things that need to be built. There are things like pain relief and healing that also need to be accomplished, gentlemen. Not everything is getting one's genitals stimulated.

#3. Time. It would take me at least another week of scripting, modeling, adjusting, re-balancing, editing, adjusting, re-scripting, etc. before I could spend another 12 hours plus building the damned thing. These scripts, even though they're not ridiculously long (this one's 12,260 words), are highly compressed and extremely complex and interwoven in ways that means ANY change must result in adjusting almost the whole script.

#4. I am getting burned out on working on DMSI.

(07-13-2016, 12:23 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Shannon: Can't download, it's still priced at $114.95?

And yes, tonight I'm coming back with an epic report. Gonna go on date, and if that doesn't end with sex, I'm doing to go clubbing and do the late night Uber crowd.

Maybe both. Smile

EDIT: Gonna hop in the shower really fast so I can maximize my listening time. Cutting it really close right now. Can get dressed with headphones on, but not shower, haha.

Try it now.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 07-13-2016

stellar effort,collosal effort on yr part shannon...for all the work and mental,emotional,physical investments but yes....Shannon's words:
#2. I have other important things that need to be built. There are things like pain relief and healing that also need to be accomplished, gentlemen. Not everything is getting one's genitals stimulated.
MY response: Ding! nailed it ! bonus round !! Tell Mr,Matheson what he's won,Johny...well Art,Shannon's won a lifetime's supply of winning karmic lottery tickets,vacations with beauties from Heaven a killer house and cars and life time cruises on norweigen cruise lines!
I sooo agree Shannon even when I was 28 and not 58 I felt this way.. the focus for me has been and always shall be the spiritual and emotional healing/regen/upliftment..the rest is icing on da proverbial cake. sent cha some messages via other means... please look for those fro an 'old' contact route I still have from 2010.PM me if ya wish?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-13-2016

I think higher-status would be a better word to use than celebrity in the scripting. How about you, what do you think?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Ricardo - 07-13-2016

This program’s design goal is specifically to cause people you consider sexually attractive who are of the gender you find sexually attractive to be irresistibly attracted to you and aroused by you sexually to the degree that they actually and repeatedly try to initiate and have as much physical sex with you as you allow them to.

In other words their actions will be unmistakable, even to the shy ones here. In that case it would be easy to talk and escalate to sex. The majority of users are not reporting this, which suggests that those who are getting some results are just coincidence or they are good with women anyway.
However it is still very early days yet and we shouldn't judge the effectiveness after only a few weeks. I'm still of the view that the latest/best version of this sub needs at least 3 months testing before we can properly evaluate the effectiveness.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - AriGold - 07-13-2016

Are the other ones that took enough time off since v2.1 also in for testing or do we have to wait until the 17th?