Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-13-2016

I' decided to make some investigations and research around sexual topics:
One of the things that hinders success with women I see these days are: the fear to show up sexually, i.e. guys are fearful to show their "sexual presence". So, the more girl is attracted by any means (including DMSI) the more deep subconscious blocks will show up. So, I must admit that there two parts of deal: first, is attraction component (auras and etc.) which is DMSI, seems, addresses quite well. The second one is FEARS and "Identity restrictions". I think that OGSF needs to really updated here if it really possible to dissolve issues that only can be dissolved with psychotherapist, psychologist.

And yes: asking DMSI for "I want girls to come to me and say: I want you to fuck me!" shows that:

The guy have HELL A LOT FEARS and really is feared to approach women with SEXUAL INTENTION, at the same time being RELAXED and authentically POSITIVE. Approaching girls in checked out state, dissociated, "somewhere outwhere", "Elvis have left the building" state makes approach is zero percent effective ("hey, Max, he is not breathing! MAX!!! HE IS DEAD" Smile). Authentically "No fear" state is: sexually present and positive.

So, it would be quite strange to guarantee that "if no girl approach to you during DMSI usage and don't say: FUCK ME RIGHT! - then I refund" is quite....eh.... hmmm. I would rather don't guarantee that Smile Only if being a God Smile

One of the possible ways to meet the requirements of DMSI (get attracted AND get laid with the girl) is using the Natural Seduction Approach (which is implemented in Natural Seduction sub, maybe it needs to be upgraded too), i.e. it can use the "knowledge of all successes which were before and improve it". Just thoughts.

So.... let's see whats goes next Smile

(07-13-2016, 08:14 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:41 AM)Dmitry Wrote: ...
I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible.

It's not impossible, just not likely to happen a lot compared to good ol' IOIs.

Yes, I mistakenly overemphasized it: its possible but not with high rate, indeed
Yesterday, I was in subway and a girl sit around me and I felt her interest. She showed every IOIs or better to say - she tried to "hide" her IOIs. That was enough for me to open her. Sensed a great relief from her then I started to talk. Took her phone number. Kissed to cheeks. Pure simple if you are relaxed and have good look Smile The point is: I felt that it was IMPOSSIBLE for her to start conversation with me. Social programming is tough thing Smile Alas.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 06:41 AM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Does the program do what is says??

Will a women you don't know actually approach the user and try to get him into bed???

Hold007, I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible. Why? Because the overall "level" of the user must be A LOT HIGHER than any subliminal can do. He must have great social proof and etc. Besides that, what do you think how the social programming relate about women who approach men and try to get laid? Right, w*ores.

And whats more important (guys, listen closely!): if a user will have a GREAT attraction, sexual aura that, indeed, will attract woman so much - HOW MANY INNER UNCONSCIOUS RESISTANCE, BLOCKS and etc,etc,etc will ARISE in the user? I don't think that OGSF be enough. I'm working in psychology field for 10 years and saw that cause of resistance is FAR ABOVE anything you can read in Internet. Don't be naive.

BUT!

The most probable (IMHO) way is to trigger in woman sexual instincts, so the woman would "choose" that man (i.e. DMSI user), give him the "green light" but the most work of seduction is done by man. Thinking that the sub will change that is quite naive but it can be a "PERFECT assistance" for seduction.

What about the other you mentioned (only IOS?!) I totally agree, thats the question I already asked in another thread. I see that you already understood that getting IOIs is not a big deal at all, nerdy prize (btw, almost all Shannon's subs increasing IOIs if that matters) Its okey for guys who never get any IOIs from girls - but I highly appreciate Shannon's work, and think that this guy is genius and hope he will create something beyond.

Let's hope that DMSI will not change to Get Maximum IOIs and NOT get laid Smile))

This isn't the 1960s. Its 2016 and let me tell you women do approach men but they are goodlooking and tall or they are celebrities.

(07-13-2016, 10:15 AM)Hold007 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 06:41 AM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Does the program do what is says??

Will a women you don't know actually approach the user and try to get him into bed???

Hold007, I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible. Why? Because the overall "level" of the user must be A LOT HIGHER than any subliminal can do. He must have great social proof and etc. Besides that, what do you think how the social programming relate about women who approach men and try to get laid? Right, w*ores.

And whats more important (guys, listen closely!): if a user will have a GREAT attraction, sexual aura that, indeed, will attract woman so much - HOW MANY INNER UNCONSCIOUS RESISTANCE, BLOCKS and etc,etc,etc will ARISE in the user? I don't think that OGSF be enough. I'm working in psychology field for 10 years and saw that cause of resistance is FAR ABOVE anything you can read in Internet. Don't be naive.

BUT!

The most probable (IMHO) way is to trigger in woman sexual instincts, so the woman would "choose" that man (i.e. DMSI user), give him the "green light" but the most work of seduction is done by man. Thinking that the sub will change that is quite naive but it can be a "PERFECT assistance" for seduction.

What about the other you mentioned (only IOS?!) I totally agree, thats the question I already asked in another thread. I see that you already understood that getting IOIs is not a big deal at all, nerdy prize (btw, almost all Shannon's subs increasing IOIs if that matters) Its okey for guys who never get any IOIs from girls - but I highly appreciate Shannon's work, and think that this guy is genius and hope he will create something beyond.

Let's hope that DMSI will not change to Get Maximum IOIs and NOT get laid Smile))

This isn't the 1960s. Its 2016 and let me tell you women do approach men but they are goodlooking and tall or they are celebrities.

I agree. It seems there no much difference in USA, Europe or Russia concerning approaching women Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 03:18 AM)Hold007 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

Several listeners got laid using DMSI v2.1, here is one example...
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7640-post-120587.html#pid120587

First girl he approached her. I think its a fluke

second guy already knew the girls so this doesn't count cause the girls are already comfortable with them

What I am actually talking about is the program says women will approach the user and try to get the user into bed.

So basically will a woman you don't know approach the user and try to get the user into bed

sorry for not clarifying

I have my own doubts as to whether or not this program will have women who are attractive making the moves on the guy for several reasons BUT we do have to keep in mind that

1) it's still being beta tested
2) no beta version has been around for more than 2-3 weeks

It's entirely possible that after 3 months of listening to a stable version that guys will be able to sit back and do nothing while the women do all the escalation but right now it's way too early to tell. But even if it doesn't get to that point I think 99% of men would be entirely happy with nothing but obvious IOIs and "green lights" for escalation.

Wearing pheromones its only ugly women that make all the moves on me but I'll get iois from hotties, they'll be hooked and make an effort to continue the conversation, then give "green lights" for grabbing her number like holding her phone in her hand, saying we should meet up for coffee, etc.

When it comes to actual sex they will isolate themselves "hey can i use your bathroom, do you want to come in and get something to eat, hey isn't your apartment near here, etc..."

The attractive ones will never ask for my number or just give me theirs, and they never grab my dick and start making out but they make it very very very easy and obvious that it's what they want. So if MSI gets to that point where it's equal or slightly better than pheromones I think most users will be very happy with it.

But right now it's too early and there is much more testing to do before anyone can give an absolute answer as to what MSI will accomplish but so far it's on the right path.

Speaking of celebrities being approached by women I do think one that may help with this is if Shannon added a "high status" aura to MSI, some pheromones like titan/tusc/mx297 make strangers think you're some celebrity or famous so it might give them extra incentive to approach. If a woman approaches just a normal guy she thinks her value is severely lowered and that it will make her appear desperate, if she throws herself at a celebrity it's something that raises her status and she brags to everyone about.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-13-2016

Okay, so for those of you who are being critical (007 and Dmitry),where's the constructive criticism that I can use to make it better?

Because otherwise, all you're doing is making me think, "Gee, maybe I shouldn't release it. Maybe I need to wait another couple weeks and see for myself more fully what it does before I release it, and then maybe spend a week rebuilding it and repeat the process before I release it."

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so for those of you who are being critical (007 and Dmitry),where's the constructive criticism that I can use to make it better?

Because otherwise, all you're doing is making me think, "Gee, maybe I shouldn't release it. Maybe I need to wait another couple weeks and see for myself more fully what it does before I release it, and then maybe spend a week rebuilding it and repeat the process before I release it."

I think If version 2.2 doesn't get the user approached and laid then you need to add in a celebrity vibe scripting in the next version so the women thinks by sleeping with the user she will higher her value.

I think everyone will agree with me that we need a celebrity vibe for this sub.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Breeze - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:22 AM)Hold007 Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so for those of you who are being critical (007 and Dmitry),where's the constructive criticism that I can use to make it better?

I think If version 2.2 doesn't get the user approached and laid then you need to add in a celebrity vibe scripting in the next version so the women thinks by sleeping with the user she will higher her value.

If is an unknown territory. How about we, at least, try it first before firing in suggestions?

(07-13-2016, 11:22 AM)Hold007 Wrote:

That suggestion was noted several days ago, and is in the list of inclusions and additions for V3 already.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dilettante - 07-13-2016

it seems there are armchair quarterbacks not wanting to invest actual money to a product to try and test but demand the world from it.

why i can play better than jay cutler at quarterback for the bears (no i can't lmao).

To give some feedback on the aftereffects of the sub:

I'm tired. Running the Awakener. and I woke up at 2 something. It's 3:37 now. I got to bed around 4 am. So about 10 hours sleep, and I am tired.

That's probably a combination of the aftereffects of DMSI and me being an idiot and running BAMM2 all night because I was too tired when I went to bed to remember that this thing drained me last time.

It does have scripting in it now to offset those effects. But I'm still tired.

Only did three loops. Thank goodness I didn't do 9, like last time.

Gonna have to take a nap at the office today. Wish I hadn't run BAMM2 last night. Hmmm, I wonder how much of this tiredness is the conflicting of the two scripts. Basically subconscious turbulence that just uses energy without accomplishing anything.

Well, guess I won't make that mistake again.

I'm thinking it may not be a good idea to do an early or staged release.

Off to eat. Be back later.

(07-13-2016, 11:40 AM)Dilettante Wrote: it seems there are armchair quarterbacks not wanting to invest actual money to a product to try and test but demand the world from it.

why i can play better than jay cutler at quarterback for the bears (no i can't lmao).

I get it that people want to get what they pay for, and that the goals of this program are astonishing, I really do.

But you don't make a seedling grow into a tree by criticizing it for being a seedling still.

Never done before in the history of mankind. It might take some trial and error, people.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - swisston - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 11:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm thinking it may not be a good idea to do an early or staged release.
I'm totally ready though. Happy to do one loop per day for the first two or three days to see the effects and then ramp it up. Smile

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

Date in 5 hours. Pass it this way and I'll definitely deliver.

As for the criticisms -- guys, I've been able to get women to approach and seduce me using pheromones, a much much less efficient method than auras. With pheros, you first gotta know your signature enough to create a blend that's congruent with your personality. And then, you gotta stay in form ALL night, lest you fall out of congruency -- and if that happens, get ready for the shit test machine that's probably going to irritate you so much that you'll just give up. As I noted (in my 13 page, rather extensive journal for any idiot screaming out OMG U BROWNNOZER) this aura seems to adapt to your skill level. You simply have to exist. And when you see a woman smile, open your mouth and speak.

On AOSI, I saw a woman whose feelings for me regularly teeter-tottered between, "meh, he's alive," to disdain transform into "I gotta have this guy, NOW" after two exposures. Two nights ago (didn't mention it since I'm not journaling) we all hung out and she was STILL feeling the aftereffects of that aura, as if it imprinted on her. She kept rubbing her leg against mine under the table, stealing smiling glances when she got the chance, and also finding every reason she could to touch my hand. And then the worst thing, the thing that made me feel a little bad (and decide I wasn't ever doing this again) -- when my friend came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, she glanced at me and made this look of disgust (he couldn't see).

That was v1, which sounds rather crude compared to v2.2. If it wouldn't completely disqualify me, I'd load up v1 and do two loops, take down my nootropic v1 super saiyan blend and hit the date. That alone would increase my chances.

EDIT: Where you live also probably has an impact. When I lived in San Francisco, it was RIDICULOUS. My first night there, I had a 7/10 Latina message me on OkCupid that said (5/5 would bang, hmu). I thought she was lying. She wasn't lying. She did bang. Quite a few times.

DORK EDIT: v1 was like the Enterprise (not even the Enterprise-A). This sh*t sounds like the Enterprise-D, complete with an internal Jean-Luc Picard at the helm, but they can keep that arrogant @$$, irritating Commander Riker lol j/k ya'll.