Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - 4Kingdoms - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 04:45 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: So, what happens now? Is Shannon sending out the links manually or should we have received them already?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7711-post-121083.html#pid121083
(07-12-2016, 09:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, Ben, don't release it until I have had a chance to calculate the optimal loops to use.

I believe they are both asleep as I write this. Ben is 14 hours ahead of Shannon and Shannon is a night owl, he tends to sleep during the day. One can make up the work schedule when you own your own business!!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 06:19 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Shannon is a night owl, he tends to sleep during the day. One can make up the work schedule when you own your own business!!

100% co-sign this. I also am a nighthawk for some reason, lol. I don't know why, I always seem to gravitate to sleeping during the day hours a lot. Weird.

Anyway, looks like we'll have it today. Awesome!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-13-2016

I'm a night owl too. Sucks though, date's at 8:30p EST. Might just be me and my charming AM6 wit tonight. Wink

... screw that, I'm wearing pheros.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Does the program do what is says??

Will a women you don't know actually approach the user and try to get him into bed???

Hold007, I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible. Why? Because the overall "level" of the user must be A LOT HIGHER than any subliminal can do. He must have great social proof and etc. Besides that, what do you think how the social programming relate about women who approach men and try to get laid? Right, w*ores.

And whats more important (guys, listen closely!): if a user will have a GREAT attraction, sexual aura that, indeed, will attract woman so much - HOW MANY INNER UNCONSCIOUS RESISTANCE, BLOCKS and etc,etc,etc will ARISE in the user? I don't think that OGSF be enough. I'm working in psychology field for 10 years and saw that cause of resistance is FAR ABOVE anything you can read in Internet. Don't be naive.

BUT!

The most probable (IMHO) way is to trigger in woman sexual instincts, so the woman would "choose" that man (i.e. DMSI user), give him the "green light" but the most work of seduction is done by man. Thinking that the sub will change that is quite naive but it can be a "PERFECT assistance" for seduction.

What about the other you mentioned (only IOS?!) I totally agree, thats the question I already asked in another thread. I see that you already understood that getting IOIs is not a big deal at all, nerdy prize (btw, almost all Shannon's subs increasing IOIs if that matters) Its okey for guys who never get any IOIs from girls - but I highly appreciate Shannon's work, and think that this guy is genius and hope he will create something beyond.

Let's hope that DMSI will not change to Get Maximum IOIs and NOT get laid Smile))

(07-13-2016, 06:38 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm a night owl too. Sucks though, date's at 8:30p EST. Might just be me and my charming AM6 wit tonight. Wink

I think you will do just fine...

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - CatMan - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 06:38 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: I'm a night owl too. Sucks though, date's at 8:30p EST. Might just be me and my charming AM6 wit tonight. Wink

This is what you're wearing, mang...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccp-lEmoAE

(07-13-2016, 06:41 AM)Dmitry Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:48 AM)Hold007 Wrote: Not trying to disrespect shannon but once again it seems like the program is just giving IOIs from women and no lays with attractive women.

Is this program ACTUALLY going to get the user laid with attractive women or is it just gona give IOIs???

Will a women you don't know actually approach the user and try to get him into bed???

I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible. Why?
Let's hope that DMSI will not change to Get Maximum IOIs and NOT get laid Smile))

Most of the men using DSMI v2.2 can sexually escalate a woman. Why would any man wait for a woman that is giving him ioi's, wait for her to approach him and try to get him into bed?? Just to prove Shannon wrong!!??

You have got to be kidding me!! If I were Shannon and got numerous e-mails that claimed, "I went out and every woman gave me ioi's, kept flirting, and touching me; BUT none asked me to have sex with her!! I demand a refund, DMSI didn't get me laid!!" I would gladly give them a refund and wish them the best!!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 07-13-2016

Hold007, I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible. Why? Because the overall "level" of the user must be A LOT HIGHER than any subliminal can do. He must have great social proof and etc. Besides that, what do you think how the social programming relate about women who approach men and try to get laid? Right, w*ores.

And whats more important (guys, listen closely!): if a user will have a GREAT attraction, sexual aura that, indeed, will attract woman so much - HOW MANY INNER UNCONSCIOUS RESISTANCE, BLOCKS and etc,etc,etc will ARISE in the user? I don't think that OGSF be enough. I'm working in psychology field for 10 years and saw that cause of resistance is FAR ABOVE anything you can read in Internet. Don't be naive.

BUT!

The most probable (IMHO) way is to trigger in woman sexual instincts, so the woman would "choose" that man (i.e. DMSI user), give him the "green light" but the most work of seduction is done by man. Thinking that the sub will change that is quite naive but it can be a "PERFECT assistance" for seduction.

What about the other you mentioned (only IOS?!) I totally agree, thats the question I already asked in another thread. I see that you already understood that getting IOIs is not a big deal at all, nerdy prize (btw, almost all Shannon's subs increasing IOIs if that matters) Its okey for guys who never get any IOIs from girls - but I highly appreciate Shannon's work, and think that this guy is genius and hope he will create something beyond.

Shannon mentioned this. The sub is designed to do whatever is necessary to accomplish the goal. If X amount social proof/pre selection is needed, it is aiming to handle that (Optimus Engine). Let's just hope it all works smoothly.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Dmitry - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 07:03 AM)maxx55 Wrote:

BUT!

Shannon mentioned this. The sub is designed to do whatever is necessary to accomplish the goal. If X amount social proof/pre selection is needed, it is aiming to handle that (Optimus Engine). Let's just hope it all works smoothly.

Exactly! Let's wait and see.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - THolt - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 02:01 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

LMFAO...

Third instance lately of you and I on the exact same page, humour wise.

I laughed so hard right now I probably registered on the richter scale, brah...

What a story, Catman :p
(If you've seen the Room, you should get this) lol

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bogdy - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 06:49 AM)CatMan Wrote:

This is what you're wearing, mang...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccp-lEmoAE

Cohesion unscented! Damn

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Lucius - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 07:03 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Most of the men using DSMI v2.2 can sexually escalate a woman. Why would any man wait for a woman that is giving him ioi's, wait for her to approach him and try to get him into bed?? Just to prove Shannon wrong!!??

You have got to be kidding me!! If I were Shannon and got numerous e-mails that claimed, "I went out and every woman gave me ioi's, kept flirting, and touching me; BUT none asked me to have sex with her!! I demand a refund, DMSI didn't get me laid!!" I would gladly give them a refund and wish them the best!!

You are extremely generous. They would get zilch from me!

Even if such guys get the girls to ask them for sex, they may still ask for a refund because "DMSI did not get them laid". Why? Because the GIRL could not get their Mr Johnsons to stand!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Breeze - 07-13-2016

(07-13-2016, 06:41 AM)Dmitry Wrote: ...
I think that "to make woman actually approach the user and try to get him into bed" is impossible.

It's not impossible, just not likely to happen a lot compared to good ol' IOIs.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shawn - 07-13-2016

(07-12-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: I also noted that it made me want to say and do things I normally wouldn't, and I did manage to touch the hot 20's blonde briefly as I left - definitely not what I would normally have done.

I wonder if the urge to touch women only appears for the ones who would be ok with or if it is a general thing.