Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 07:35 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon said, "I am planning to include something in V3 that makes them well aware of the fact that this person is extremely valuable and rare, and so much so that she couldn't afford to risk not acting on this, which may be her only opportunity to act."

That seems to be the effect I cultivate when I treat women badly. I think I short circuit the girl's brain making her think there's no way I could be so mean if not high value with options. I dunno. It is a mystery.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-14-2016

@bits

I think you also posted this Gene Wars video. I watched it! Thank you! Mind blowing!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-14-2016

@SargeMaximus

What you said would certainly make sense. Kind of like when you're so honest that it shocks the woman because she realizes you feel you have nothing to lose and are risking losing her by being so honest, so you must have courage and abundance and status to do that. Just a guess.

Also, treating her as you do may be unique and rare in and of itself... and therefore you must be unique and rare... I don't know... But yes, it is a mystery.

What do you mean by "treat women badly"?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 07:35 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon said, "I am planning to include something in V3 that makes them well aware of the fact that this person is extremely valuable and rare, and so much so that she couldn't afford to risk not acting on this, which may be her only opportunity to act."

I propose "extremely valuable and rare" be replaced with "unique, one and only, coveted, sought after, popular, and would make all people important to the responders envious and jealous, and boost the responders status just because the responders repeatedly have sex with the user".

Ultimately, I try a number of variants of each option and whatever wins the modeling tests is what I use. Extremely rare, unique, and all possible variations will get tested. I use the thesaurus a lot. Smile

(08-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Steven Wrote: @SargeMaximus

What you said would certainly make sense. Kind of like when you're so honest that it shocks the woman because she realizes you feel you have nothing to lose and are risking losing her by being so honest, so you must have courage and abundance and status to do that. Just a guess.

Yeah, definitely makes sense.

(08-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Steven Wrote: Also, treating her as you do may be unique and rare in and of itself... and therefore you must be unique and rare... I don't know... But yes, it is a mystery.

Tell me about it. That's an interesting theory tho, I've thought that myself, especially when Shannon mentioned that women want something special from the guy not just good sex (forget the exact quote, it was a good one tho.).

(08-14-2016, 08:34 PM)Steven Wrote: What do you mean by "treat women badly"?

I'd rather not go into it because hate will follow from people who don't understand, but one of the aspects was wanting to break the girl emotionally so that she cries. :/

You catch more bees with honey, my friend. Just have to trigger the emotions positively. Make her need you because only you can give her that emotional experience and high. Women love emotionally charged experiences, and they'll take positive or negative. But if you go with positive, you will find that she'll get better and better over time, and you'll have her for as long as you are willing to have her. Treating them badly, they get worse and worse over time, and lose value as they self destruct.

(08-14-2016, 08:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: You catch more bees with honey, my friend. Just have to trigger the emotions positively. Make her need you because only you can give her that emotional experience and high. Women love emotionally charged experiences, and they'll take positive or negative. But if you go with positive, you will find that she'll get better and better over time, and you'll have her for as long as you are willing to have her. Treating them badly, they get worse and worse over time, and lose value as they self destruct.

I wish I knew how to have a positive effect but I don't.

I've begun to think my purpose in life is to be a dark force that others learn and grow from. That's the only way I can make sense of it, and it's the only way I can see this "dark gift" as positive.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DarthXedonias - 08-14-2016

(08-14-2016, 08:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: You catch more bees with honey, my friend. Just have to trigger the emotions positively. Make her need you because only you can give her that emotional experience and high. Women love emotionally charged experiences, and they'll take positive or negative. But if you go with positive, you will find that she'll get better and better over time, and you'll have her for as long as you are willing to have her. Treating them badly, they get worse and worse over time, and lose value as they self destruct.

Hey Shannon, this made me think of something. I remember a while back ago when you were still taking suggestions for the first AOSI that me,Max, and a few others mentioned maybe a "emotional high" component to the aura but you said it might be dangerous because ,if I remember correctly, you would have to trigger a emotional dependency type reaction. After reading the above maybe you could change it a bit. Like make the Aura in V3 also make the woman feel highly emotionally charged in a "positive" way. That way it is less manipulative (not triggering any dependency type response that is) and its more of a she just feels highly positive emotionally in your presence. Also maybe add something to goal#2 so that you seem congruent with this. Would this possibly work and be less manipulative than the emotional high suggestion?

On another thought if it is possible, I wonder if this might put off some women who might be very emotionally damage (which might be a good thing I guess?). Like those who believe they shouldn't be allowed to feel positive or deserve to be happy etc?

(08-14-2016, 09:06 PM)WIP68 Wrote:
(08-14-2016, 06:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have had multiple women I have dated tell me the same thing. "I don't want to have kids, but I will do it for you." It comes from a woman being so deeply in love with a man, and trusting him so much, that she will do nearly anything to show him how much she loves him.

Shannon,

I would like your perspective on something.

You say that you value loyalty and trust, as do I. Now, your quote reminded me of my personal experiences with regards to loyalty.

If these women felt this strongly for you, why do you think they cheated on you? I am assuming (maybe falsely?) they did because of a number of your stories and the position you are now in.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

None of the ones who said this to me cheated. Only those who did not want kids at all, or definitely wanted kids, cheated. Those who said they didn't want to, but would for me, never cheated. Those relationships ended because of things like dishonesty on their part. I don't put up with dishonesty, because without honesty, I cannot trust her, and if I cannot trust her, we don't have much reason to be seeing each other. No matter how good the sex is.

(08-14-2016, 10:16 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote:

Hey Shannon, this made me think of something. I remember a while back ago when you were still taking suggestions for the first AOSI that me,Max, and a few others mentioned maybe a "emotional high" component to the aura but you said it might be dangerous because ,if I remember correctly, you would have to trigger a emotional dependency type reaction. After reading the above maybe you could change it a bit. Like make the Aura in V3 also make the woman feel highly emotionally charged in a "positive" way. That way it is less manipulative (not triggering any dependency type response that is) and its more of a she just feels highly positive emotionally in your presence. Also maybe add something to goal#2 so that you seem congruent with this. Would this possibly work and be less manipulative than the emotional high suggestion?

On another thought if it is possible, I wonder if this might put off some women who might be very emotionally damage (which might be a good thing I guess?). Like those who believe they shouldn't be allowed to feel positive or deserve to be happy etc?

If I can find a way to implement it without taking away free will, sure. And yes, it would put off some who are not emotionally healthy.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-15-2016

Shannon said, "If I can find a way to implement it without taking away free will, sure. And yes, it would put off some who are not emotionally healthy."

Many people seem to be emotionally dependent and/or get emotionally "high" from their smartphone/internet use... but does the internet or smartphone take away their free will? (I'm suggesting there is a mechanism there that might apply.)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 06:20 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon said, "If I can find a way to implement it without taking away free will, sure. And yes, it would put off some who are not emotionally healthy."

Many people seem to be emotionally dependent and/or get emotionally "high" from their smartphone/internet use... but does the internet or smartphone take away their free will? (I'm suggesting there is a mechanism there that might be apply.)

I don't see how that example is relevant. You consciously choose to peruse the internet. Unless you believe everything a person does - conscious, suprasconscious, and subconscious - is a choice (ie a person who doesn't know you is guided by some form of choice to interact with your aura that is specifically programmed to affect them in a certain way)...

At the same time, if we're influencing people through an aura (and the influence we're already having is acceptable), then my opinion is that anything we're putting off - including enhancing a person's positive emotion for us - in an aura is fair game.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-15-2016

Shannon,

On other potential aspects of disinhibition

a) responders feel it is their destinies to repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

b) responders feel swept away when around the user to the degree that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

c) responders feel their guilt, fear, and shame eliminated, alleviated, (more thesaurus words) about repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user in such ways that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

d) responders feel relieved when they spend time with, see, and have sex with the user, and they experience that relief in just the right quality and quantity that it automatically leads to them repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user

e) responders feel swept away when they think about the user to the degree that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

f) responders feel anticipation about fulfilling the goals of the program with the user, and that anticipation is always positive and experienced in such a way that it automatically leads to responders repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user

On self-justification

a) responders feel and know there is “just something about” the user in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

b) responders feel and know there is just something about the user that is beyond words, and they feel and know that in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

c) responders feel and know there is “just something about” the user that responders feel and know that only they understand and only they could possibly understand (and no one else could possibly understand) and they feel and know all that in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

d) repsonders know and feel that if anyone tries to talk them out of it, undermine their self-confidence about the user, tries to undermine any good feelings about the user, tries to change their mind, tries to sabotage it, or do anything that is not supportive of them repeated fulfilling the goals of the program with the user, then the responders know and feel that others are being negative out of jealousy and envy and that further reinforces responders' determination, resolve, and persistence to repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - DarthXedonias - 08-15-2016

(08-15-2016, 09:00 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

On other potential aspects of disinhibition

a) responders feel it is their destinies to repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

b) responders feel swept away when around the user to the degree that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

c) responders feel their guilt, fear, and shame eliminated, alleviated, (more thesaurus words) about repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user in such ways that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

d) responders feel relieved when they spend time with, see, and have sex with the user, and they experience that relief in just the right quality and quantity that it automatically leads to them repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user

e) responders feel swept away when they think about the user to the degree that they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

f) responders feel anticipation about fulfilling the goals of the program with the user, and that anticipation is always positive and experienced in such a way that it automatically leads to responders repeatedly fulfilling the goals of the program with the user

On self-justification

a) responders feel and know there is “just something about” the user in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

b) responders feel and know there is just something about the user that is beyond words, and they feel and know that in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

c) responders feel and know there is “just something about” the user that responders feel and know that only they understand and only they could possibly understand (and no one else could possibly understand) and they feel and know all that in such ways they repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

d) repsonders know and feel that if anyone tries to talk them out of it, undermine their self-confidence about the user, tries to undermine any good feelings about the user, tries to change their mind, tries to sabotage it, or do anything that is not supportive of them repeated fulfilling the goals of the program with the user, then the responders know and feel that others are being negative out of jealousy and envy and that further reinforces responders' determination, resolve, and persistence to repeatedly fulfill the goals of the program with the user

Pretty good suggestions.

After thinking about what I said above and what that "it" factor is that we are missing I truly believe that "it" factor for woman (could apply to a degree for men as well) is emotions. To me Generally (though not always true) is that men to a greater degree are more logical and women are more emotionally prone. I remember reading a Canadian study that observed the differences between men and women in a debate setting. They noticed that male debaters used more logic while debating while females used more emotion or appeals to emotion in their debates. Therefore, I think something like the following would really amp up the results:

"The woman (or responder) exposed to the aura feels to a huge degree all the emotions needed for her to achieve the goals of the programs while simultaneously feels to a lesser degree than normal all the emotions that would get in the way of achieving the goals of the program."

Don't know if that would be the correct wording but something in that direction would be what I think would work. I see it as a check list. Everyone has an individualized checklist (While sober anyway) that need to be met before they would have sex with someone. For some it might be more physical (Does she have big boobs, does she have a big butt, Does he have money, Does he have a six pack) but a lot of the time, especially for women, I believe its emotional (Does this person make me "feel' all these different emotions so I would be up to having sex with this person?).