Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 08:19 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Touché.

Not quite the same, though. You run a subliminal business, and are "The Creator." I'm a customer, married, and a father. Having a girlfriend, while not diminishing her importance to you, is not a relationship with the same level of commitment. :-)

Do you have any female friends you trust and see on a regular or semi-regular basis that would submit themselves as testers to help you out?

I know you're curious. I'm curious. I just don't have any women in my life that match what I just asked you.

Assumptions, assumptions. I don't agree with the legal aspect of marriage, so my "girlfriend" can not go beyond that title. That does not mean that I have no plans to stay with her for the rest of my life. The law has no place in my bedroom. But I do plan to keep her for the long haul, which is why I am trying so hard to help her heal and grow. So the level of commitment only differs because she and I have not yet had children, which will happen when the last piece of the puzzle falls into place in a year or two. I will not have children until I have a specific minimum amount of money in savings.

I actually have two female friends who want to test, but both are unsuitable for one reason or another. Namely, they would use it as an excuse to indulge in self destructive behaviors they are learning to outgrow, but have not done so yet. I don't want to assist in enabling those behaviors.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 08:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Not quite the same, though. You run a subliminal business, and are "The Creator." I'm a customer, married, and a father. Having a girlfriend, while not diminishing her importance to you, is not a relationship with the same level of commitment. :-)

Do you have any female friends you trust and see on a regular or semi-regular basis that would submit themselves as testers to help you out?

I know you're curious. I'm curious. I just don't have any women in my life that match what I just asked you.

Assumptions, assumptions. I don't agree with the legal aspect of marriage, so my "girlfriend" can not go beyond that title. That does not mean that I have no plans to stay with her for the rest of my life. The law has no place in my bedroom. But I do plan to keep her for the long haul, which is why I am trying so hard to help her heal and grow. So the level of commitment only differs because she and I have not yet had children, which will happen when the last piece of the puzzle falls into place in a year or two. I will not have children until I have a specific minimum amount of money in savings.

I actually have two female friends who want to test, but both are unsuitable for one reason or another. Namely, they would use it as an excuse to indulge in self destructive behaviors they are learning to outgrow, but have not done so yet. I don't want to assist in enabling those behaviors.

Well, I'm glad my assumption was able to extract that nugget from your personal life. Is that like a public announcement equal to a marriage announcement? Congratulations, if so.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 08:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: Odd that I got some negative reactions tonight.

Frustration on their part for not getting approached, and/or with themselves for their signals not working? Perhaps the one who had gone completely cold was executing her plan B?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2016

(08-09-2016, 08:32 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 08:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Well, I'm glad my assumption was able to extract that nugget from your personal life. Is that like a public announcement equal to a marriage announcement? Congratulations, if so.

It is my belief that marriage makes sense only if:

1. The "law" doesn't try to intervene and
2. It takes into account the fact that the only constant in this world is change.

Since neither is true, it does not make sense for me.

She and I have made it through a lot of crap, because we both care about and love each other and we both want the relationship to work. On our three year anniversary, I gave her a diamond watch as a gift to show her that she has earned my trust and a long term focus.

But, should she refuse to keep up with my personal growth in life, should she decide that she was going to stagnate or drag me down, or cheat or lie or become abusive to herself, me or my kids, or any of a number of other factors, I would not have a problem walking away. I made this clear on day 1, and she knows it's true because I walked already once when I caught her breaking Rule #1, which is, NEVER LIE!

We ended up getting back together later on, but I don't have time for BS. Too much to accomplish in life. What I'm here to accomplish is bigger and more important than any woman, or even me and my personal happiness.

So basically it's... "Get on board the success train, or get left behind." She has made huge growth since I met her to accomplish that, but we have a ways to go before I'm done with getting her to outgrow her abused past. As long as she is actively working on self improvement, I'm happy. Should she refuse to keep up, I will be glad to let her have whatever life she wants - without me.

I'm putting in the effort and working for a long term relationship because I know she can do it, and I know she is worth the effort. But again... I have to accomplish what I am here for, even if it means being single my whole life.

Not quite like what a typical marriage looks like. But thank you. Wink

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Raykon - 08-10-2016

d
(08-09-2016, 08:08 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 03:13 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Shannon, have you considered stopping DMSI and having your girlfriend run it to see what it's like being on the receiving end? Would that perhaps give you any more insight on any change you think needs to be made?

RTBoss, what would you do if I suggested you stop using it and have your wife use it instead?

Smile

I have had her use it under controlled circumstances, and I have observed what you're talking about but I'm not about to have her use it for very long for the following two reasons:

1. I don't care to make her prone to "meeting half way" on approaches of other guys who want to **** her, and even without the aura she gets approached daily, even though she is not physically impressive compared to the sort of women I usually date. I have not had an easy time finding this "faithfulness" thing in a woman. Why would I encourage the only one I have found who has been faithful to go **** someone else?

2. She is using, and very much needs, E2. When we got sick and she stopped using it, took a week for her to flip out because she wasn't done processing some of her insecurities and fears based on past traumas, and the program wasn't masking them from her conscious mind anymore. I nearly walked away from the relationship over it.

So, nice try.

Shannon, I value your opinion more then anyone else's on the board based on the fact that your the most experienced, one of the oldest ( i think?) and came from a place of social anxiety.

What do you think is the nature of women and faithfulness. I notice some guys on this board have a very misogynistic and negative outlook on women and I want to know what your beliefs are.

I got really misogynistic when I spent years learning PUA information that always implies women are unfaithful, will cheat on the first guy that they have attraction signals for and that you can never trust them to not cheat.

What is your first hand experience and beliefs on the subject.

Not only do they have a misogynistic view but they are treating women disrespectfully and apparently getting good results. And I don't want to sink that low to get pussy.

Am I right in thinking these guys are just immature and misogynistic and they are attracting poor women because they themselves are on the same frequency as these bad quality / unfaithful women.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Blink - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 08:10 AM)Rayhon Wrote: Not only do they have a mysogonistic view but they are treating women disrespectfully and apparently getting good results. And I don't want to sink that low to get pussy.

Am I right in thinking these guys are just immature and mysogonistic and they are attracting poor women because they themselves are on the same frequency as these bad quality / unfaithful women.

I know this is intended for Shannon. I really wanna know about his opinion about the topic too. In the meantime, I'm voicing mine.

I sense lots of misogyny on here as well. I mean it's one thing to stand your ground, not let women (or anyone at that) control your relationship with them or impose rules on it, be willing to walk away from certain situations even if that's gonna hurt temporarily, and have your precautions, and another thing to hate them and disrespect them. And the last time I checked hatred of women was defined as misogyny...

You'll meet totally different kinds of women when you treat them with disrespect, or treat them kindly and respectfully while respecting yourself, or let them fully control you. And that's fully your choice, with no right or wrong answer to it.

Also, define "good results." It's very subjective. Getting good results and getting random pussy just for the heck of it are two different things. Hell, you could even pay for it... Is that classified as "good results?"

Yet again, people are totally in different internal and external worlds... So how would I know how women are in Germany Wink

That last part is just for jokes of course. You treat them differently, I'm sure you'll meet different types in Germany as well.

(08-10-2016, 08:40 AM)Blink Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 08:10 AM)Rayhon Wrote: Not only do they have a mysogonistic view but they are treating women disrespectfully and apparently getting good results. And I don't want to sink that low to get pussy.

Am I right in thinking these guys are just immature and mysogonistic and they are attracting poor women because they themselves are on the same frequency as these bad quality / unfaithful women.

I know this is intended for Shannon. I really wanna know about his opinion about the topic too. In the meantime, I'm voicing mine.

I sense lots of misogyny on here as well. I mean it's one thing to stand your ground, not let women (or anyone at that) control your relationship with them or impose rules on it, be willing to walk away from certain situations even if that's gonna hurt temporarily, and have your precautions, and another thing to hate them and disrespect them. And the last time I checked hatred of women was defined as misogyny...

You'll meet totally different kinds of women when you treat them with disrespect, or treat them kindly and respectfully while respecting yourself, or let them fully control you. And that's fully your choice, with no right or wrong answer to it.

Also, define "good results." It's very subjective. Getting good results and getting random pussy just for the heck of it are two different things. Hell, you could even pay for it... Is that classified as "good results?"

Yet again, people are totally in different internal and external worlds... So how would I know how women are in Germany Wink

That last part is just for jokes of course. You treat them differently, I'm sure you'll meet different types in Germany as well.

My thoughts exactly. I agree 100 percent. Honestly I could be banging so many more chicks I was to lower my standards. Also I agree that you give what you put out. If you're a high quality man with good morals, alpha qualities and doesn't let any man or women walk all over or dictate his life. He will be successful with women without having to be disrespectful or treat them like shit.

These are my beliefs but I'd love to hear Shannon insight to reaffirm what I know or help me see things differently if i'm wrong.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-10-2016

Your first mistake is the ridiculous usage of the word "misogynistic," which was originally coined to describe systematic hatred of women. Systematic -- as in, built into social structures like the Jim Crow laws that systematically limited the rights of Black people from the 1800s to the mid 1960s. Now, the term is being used to describe any male that recognizes and openly discusses the fact that woman are not inherently virtuous -- that they too are flawed creatures governed by their primal instincts, just as men are. "Disrespecting" women that aren't worthy of respect is not "misogyny." If anything, it's exposing them to the equality that they demand because they're being treated the way a man would be treated if he acted so... uncouth.

In today's society, men as viewed as intrinsically worthless. That means, on a base, core level, we're seen as expendable resources. There's an evolutionary argument to be made also. If the world were suddenly reduced to rubble, one man could rebuild everything by impregnating fifty women. One woman with fifty men, however... and, well you'd have a problem.

In the past, men recognized this and were encouraged to accept this as part of their stoic nature. Because they were born without value, they realized they had to CREATE value. Hence, the great cultures of yesteryear. Yes, they had their flaws, but when was the last time the world has seen a period like the Renaissance?

See, certain "powers that be" realized that it's much more profitable for them if men were forced into a working class, encouraged not to actively create, but to passively consume. But, as men, our primal instincts urge us to explore, to conquer, to dominate, to expand, to create value.

What's the solution for this rich, elite global class? And if you don't think they exist, go watch the movie "The Big Short" on Netflix. It's the true story of how elite bankers caused the global economic crisis of 2007-2008 (when all the banks were getting bailouts). I watched it other night and literally just sat in a dark room for an hour afterward, stunned. Anyway, the solution is to demonize and attempt to suppress men's natural masculinity by labeling our innate impulses as "toxic." Using advanced psychological warfare, the average male is now forced into a passive, consumption mode. We're not encouraged to create, or be free. The focus is now on transferring that power to women -- which isn't a bad thing, we should ALL create. The issue is, men's natural drive to procreate is so profound that we'll lay down our own birthright for a CHANCE at getting laid.

But there's a universal law called the principle of rhythm. The pendulum swing manifests in everything, and it's about to explode in the global elite's faces.

The phenomenon you're incorrectly calling "misogyny" is basically men realizing that this system is not worth investing in and as a result, they're rebelling in droves. Completely rejecting the system and checking out. They have no desire to be honorable, or zen, or whatever, because THOSE are character traits that would benefit the system. Honor means nothing for the man who lives for himself and himself alone. They aren't "attracting bad women." They're going for "bad women" (if such a thing exists) because, in their current state of being, a woman serves no purpose to them other than satiating their sexual thirsts.

Who are you to judge? Our society is sick. On some level, we recognize that there's something wrong at the core, and we're all turning to extreme measures as a result to "fix it." Not getting political, but there's a line in "The Dark Knight" that explains the manifestation of this apparent clusterf*ck of a presidential election (here in the US):

Bruce: "Targeting me won't get their money back. I knew the mob wouldn't go down without a fight, but this is different. They crossed the line. [Referring to The Joker]"
Alfred: "You crossed the line first, sir. You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man [or woman] they didn't fully understand."

So, stop looking at it in terms of "omg, they hate all the wimmenz!" There's more at stake here than just "da misogynies."

(08-10-2016, 09:29 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Your first mistake is the ridiculous usage of the word "misogynistic," which was originally coined to describe systematic hatred of women. Systematic -- as in, built into social structures like the Jim Crow laws that systematically limited the rights of Black people from the 1800s to the mid 1960s. Now, the term is being used to describe any male that recognizes and openly discusses the fact that woman are not inherently virtuous -- that they too are flawed creatures governed by their primal instincts, just as men are. "Disrespecting" women that aren't worthy of respect is not "misogyny." If anything, it's exposing them to the equality that they demand because they're being treated the way a man would be treated if he acted so... uncouth.

"A misogynist is a person who hates or doesn't trust women. Misogynist is from Greek misogynḗs, from the prefix miso- "hatred" plus gynḗ "a woman." The English suffix -ist means "person who does something."

I think the misunderstanding is that you think that because I think men need to treat women with mutual respect & diginity you think that i'm a pushover or let women walk all over me or that I am very beta around women. Not the case at all. I'm very assertive and dominant around women as well but I respect EVERYONE until they prove to me they don't deserve my respect.

I don't think the lifestyle that society wants people to live is healthy.

(go to school ---> get married ---> work all your life as a slave ----> retire broke)

I don't agree with society at all. However what i'm trying to say is you can still get laid and have multiple relationships without being a disrespectful, abusive man.

I'm not saying you can't have Rough, dominant sex in the bed room and do wild stuff int he bedroom. But I'm saying treat a women with respect until she proves you otherwise. Then kick her to the curb and move on.

But coming from a place where women are just sexual objects is not healthy or normal in my opinion.

Personally If I had to resort to acting like someone I'm not or having to play immature childish or disrespectful games with a women to get her to stay with me then I rather not be in a relationship with that person at all.

That behavior is repulsive too me and if she responds to that behavior than she's not the type I like.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 10:17 AM)Rayhon Wrote: A misogynist is a person who hates or doesn't trust women. Misogynist is from Greek misogynḗs, from the prefix miso- "hatred" plus gynḗ "a woman." The English suffix -ist means "person who does something."

Yes, they've expanded the definition so society can vilify every man as a "misogynist" if he points out bad female behavior. Seriously, look at that definition and critically analyze it. Who in their right minds believes that "hatred" and "mistrust" are mutually exclusive? If I'm suspicious of something, that means I automatically hate it?

The original definition (just look at Wikipedia) referred to systematic hatred and oppression. That's why certain social groups claim that misandry (the opposite of misogyny) doesn't exist. According to them, there's no systematic oppression of men, meaning a woman can NEVER be accused of misandry (see a pattern forming...?) Dr. Googleman will explain HERE.

But, I actually agree with you. I don't go around "abusing" (is it abuse if you still willingly and enthusiastically sleep with the person afterward) anyone, men or women. I got laid last night (in the back of a car, even) and didn't resort to any disrespectful tactics. I was just being really witty and showing that I possessed a lot of respect and love for myself (thanks AM6!).

Consider this: Why do you need to consider them immature or somehow place them beneath yourself for having a different worldview? Do you really need Shannon to justify your views? If what's working for you works, why not just shrug those threads off and laugh your way to endless, high-quality, respectful nookie?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-10-2016

Interesting discussion.

I'm curious why treating a woman in a way that makes her smile and present herself to you is a bad thing however.

I don't care if you hate or mistrust women for good reason. But it's not fair to label every women the same way.

Some women label all men in one way too. And it's just not the case. I for one am a great guy and any women would be lucky to have me commit to her. I'm sure there are LOTS of women who are exceptional partners and have amazing morals and ethics.

I understand lots of women are messed up nowadays, but men too. We do live in a sick society you're absolutely right. The higher my self esteem gets the more I notice how low self esteem 9 out of 10 people are.

I want shannon to chime in because I respect his opinion and I'm open minded. I am willing to take in all information and come up with my own conclusion at the end. perhaps shannon says something that makes me realize what you and sarge and dmezoo are saying is true.

Shannon is very smart and wise and his opinion may tell us something that will make us all smarter. Or maybe it won't who knows but i'd appreciate his input regardless.

btw I have a friend who is an activist and feminist (he's a male) and some of the shit that he says and does is absolutely ridiculous. In fact without being disrespectful. I kind of HATE allot of feminist beliefs.

They try to make females become masculine and are extremely illogical in there thoughts. However some of there beliefs are good like women deserving equality and respect.

I don't know allot about feminism so I should probably read a few books before saying I hate them.

for the record. I absolutely believe in gender roles & that females should be feminine and males should be masculine. I don't think it's normal that women are becoming overly masculine and males are becoming overly feminine.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - bits - 08-10-2016

I have to agree with you Rayhon but we have to keep in mind we can't walk a mile in these guys' shoes and we haven't lived through their experiences.

I personally find many male-centric forums are overrun with maybe not hatred but anger and frustration and I'm not bluepilled mangina, I know that neither men nor women can be perfect, but I honestly can't relate to it. I don't come across shitbags (male or female) often but when I do I cut them out ASAP and move on. What does worry me though is that most of this frustration stems from failure with women and it's a vicious cycle, because the more anger and frustration you have towards women the more negative energy you're going to project on them, the more you're going to attract these types of women.

Joe Rogan, not known for his belief in spirituality, auras, or even self help in general mentioned this not too long ago on his podcast. He had one friend who just didn't have a good experience with girls in his teens and then in his 20s/30s he tried using his money to attract women and of course they were the wrong type of women. Obviously they mistreated him, it made him more angry and as time went on "normal" women got more and more fearful and mistrusting of him until Joe and his friend actually had to kick the guy out of their circle because he was always angry, bitter, and actively repelling women just by being nearby. Any girl that was into him was just an absolute mental mess which of course fueled the cycle even further.

His is probably an extreme case but it is a classic case of "like attracts like" but if you take the auras generated by subliminals and the manifestations that occur from them then it's impossible to ignore that "what you project is what you get" and while I don't care much for movements like redpill and mgtow I do feel sorry for the guys who are probably going to end up making their women problem even worse in the long run.

People aren't robots or logical math problems, they are complex and messy. Ask gays and lesbians if they have dating problems and they'll say yes. Ask someone if they ever had a shitty boss or a friend lie and stab them in the back and they will say yes. It's not a "dating women" problem it's a "people" problem.

In the end it's probably better that they think "all women are lying whores, but MAYBE there is 1 who will prove me wrong" rather than "all women are perfect and I am the one who is at fault for anything bad that happens" - as many bluepilled manginas like to believe. At least with #1 they have some hope.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Sickologist - 08-10-2016

@ Rayhon

You remind me a lot of a good friend of mine. Definitely born in late feb, march. I'm betting late feb because you're extremely idealistic. Maybe you'll pull off that Don Juan vibe you're working on, it could be doable. Women also give you the benefit of the doubt because of your looks and benevolent nature. Other guys here will be percieved in a different way by women. When a guy looks really hardcore (Dzemoo), women will see him as that guy who will pull her hair and slap her around. That's just the reality, we all live different lives here. Similar to what Bits said, you have to walk a mile in somebody's shoes before you understand them.

@ Bits

I agree with most of what you're saying, execpt "like attracts like". It's always fluctuating, that's one thing. I often find I have more success with women when I'm in a bad or brooding mood. They sense it and try to soothen me with homecooked meals and shit. Not that it's gonna work of course. You'd think that's caring and sweet, that's part of it, but nothing is given free in this world. There's always a price to pay, which is why I'm extremely leery of this "feel good movement" crap.

Edit: "codependency". That's the word I was looking for. Many people, men and women seek codependency. I don't, that's why women think I'm a different species and they don't see me as a long term candidate. Pays off to know this shit.