Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - maxx55 - 08-08-2016

Hey Shannon, you missed this before since it was in someone's journal:
(08-06-2016, 08:43 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:36 PM)apollolux Wrote: So far, materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) seem to advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you; she comes back to you if she was with someone else because the other guy didn't (or couldn't) satisfy her like you could, and/or she stays with you because of that.

Whichever way your wind blows, it will certainly be better to be "the best she's ever had" somehow.

That does not work. Being the best she ever had will not make a woman faithful, at least. Believe me. I was the best every woman I dated ever had, and went to extraordinary lengths to be so. It got me cheated on anyway, and used for sex. Now, I don't worry about it. Now, I expect that she will get from me what she gives back.

It fails because materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you. Only, this is something she can get from almost every man for that very reason. Thus, you are no longer offering her something she can't live without.

What you need to do is give her something she can only get from you. I suggest you make that something emotion-based. Maybe give her someone she can trust more than anyone else, someone she is in love with wildly... something emotion based. Great sex, well, she can get that from every man, because every man wants to "be the best she ever had".

Whatever that "something" is, could it be included in DMSI? Or if not, in a future attraction program (WM3, SM4, etc.)?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Julius Caesar - 08-08-2016

Shannon,

I've got what I think is a pretty good suggestion for getting girls to approach.

I have a lot of facial tension, and that tension is unattractive. Men who smile are seen as more approachable by women (research findings, i can search and provide if necessary). Adding a script to get the user to smile, and relax the face would really increase the users approachability I think.

Just a suggestion from a long time lurker, first time poster.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 09:34 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey Shannon, you missed this before since it was in someone's journal:
(08-06-2016, 08:36 PM)apollolux Wrote: So far, materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) seem to advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you; she comes back to you if she was with someone else because the other guy didn't (or couldn't) satisfy her like you could, and/or she stays with you because of that.

Whichever way your wind blows, it will certainly be better to be "the best she's ever had" somehow.

That does not work. Being the best she ever had will not make a woman faithful, at least. Believe me. I was the best every woman I dated ever had, and went to extraordinary lengths to be so. It got me cheated on anyway, and used for sex. Now, I don't worry about it. Now, I expect that she will get from me what she gives back.

It fails because materials (both BlackDragon and non-BlackDragon) advocate being so good (at least sexually) that she can't resist you. Only, this is something she can get from almost every man for that very reason. Thus, you are no longer offering her something she can't live without.

What you need to do is give her something she can only get from you. I suggest you make that something emotion-based. Maybe give her someone she can trust more than anyone else, someone she is in love with wildly... something emotion based. Great sex, well, she can get that from every man, because every man wants to "be the best she ever had".

Whatever that "something" is, could it be included in DMSI? Or if not, in a future attraction program (WM3, SM4, etc.)?

Emotional addiction to you? Not sure you want that included. It has to be induced and handled VERY carefully - preferably you do so by being mutually in love - or you end up with a stalker. I have been there and done that three times. I can tell you, you don't want stalkers.

(08-08-2016, 11:42 AM)Julius Caesar Wrote: Shannon,

I've got what I think is a pretty good suggestion for getting girls to approach.

I have a lot of facial tension, and that tension is unattractive. Men who smile are seen as more approachable by women (research findings, i can search and provide if necessary). Adding a script to get the user to smile, and relax the face would really increase the users approachability I think.

Not a bad idea at all. It should already be at least partially covered by the Optimus Engine, but I'll be including NSFM in one of the upcoming versions (haven't decided which version yet, 2.3 or 3.0) and that will be covered.

Are you using DMSI at all?

(08-08-2016, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 09:34 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey Shannon, you missed this before since it was in someone's journal:

Emotional addiction to you? Not sure you want that included. It has to be induced and handled VERY carefully - preferably you do so by being mutually in love - or you end up with a stalker. I have been there and done that three times. I can tell you, you don't want stalkers.

Not an emotional addiction. Just being reliable. As in creating a stable relationship (albeit a sexual relationship in this case). Like others, I thought awesome sex guaranteed this, but since that's not the case I thought you could the special "something".

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-08-2016

@maxx55,

I'm with you on this!

Also Shannon, what if you could create a Walt Disney style stalker? You know something you'd see in a Disney movie. Things like... they try to accidentally bump into you; or they have their friends encourage you to talk to them; or they just happen to be at the same places you go; or following you around the mall so they keep appearing at the same stores you are going to? Something where they are taking very active steps to be around you without invading your physical safety.

(08-08-2016, 04:42 PM)Steven Wrote: @maxx55,

I'm with you on this!

Also Shannon, what if you could create a Walt Disney style stalker? You know something you'd see in a Disney movie. Things like... they try to accidentally bump into you; or they have their friends encourage you to talk to them; or they just happen to be at the same places you go; or following you around the mall so they keep appearing at the same stores you are going to? Something where they are taking very active steps to be around you without invading your physical safety.

I dont even consider that stalking, but yes! This is the kind of real life behavior that'd be great to see from hot women.

Trying to bump into you/making wild crazy stories and excuses to talk to the DMSI user on a daily basis=win

A girl following you home from work and staring into your window while you sleep after you've politely told her you're not interested=fail

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 08-08-2016

(08-07-2016, 02:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 02:21 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Here's how I see things:

Many men: <---------M W--------->
Men on the hunt: M-------------> W--------> .... M-----> W--> .... M---->W
Original goal of DMS (if running sub as a man): M <----------W
What's happening: M....Hm, should I go get her? W...!....?....Come get me!
What needs to happen: M--------><-------W OR M<-----W , both being acceptable

What's really happening is this:

<-----------M <---W

Because that's what you're REALLY doing when a woman's flashing her crotch at you, giving you numerous butt displays, bending over so you can see down her shirt and you don't have the guts to even say, "hey, what's up" for fear of rejection.

It's like so many people are terrified of having to put forth a little effort and even subtly shaming those who do. People are wanting women to not only go against their primal programming, but also go against deeply ingrained societal programming. To attract a woman, are you publicly pulling your d*ck out and rubbing it against her? Then why expect her to start licking the side of your kneecap in the middle of the store?

And then, if you ain't got the guts to even say, "hi there," to a 6/10, what makes you think you can handle a straight 10/10 dry humping you in the food court at the mall? Shannon decides to deal with this by adding emotional healing (hint: he means healing the psychological trauma causing your emotions to go haywire, not healing the ACTUAL emotion) and what happens? People apparently lose their ability to critically think and literally start blaming the healing mechanism rather than their inability to act. Yes, it's the HEALING mechanism that's causing you not to proceed. Riiiight.

I don't know how you deal with it, Shannon. I thank the universe everyday that my income is 85% passive and I only have to deal with a hand-selected group of customers.

I am a very patient man, a very determined man, and it helps that I have a way to see what the most likely outcome is before it happens. But it never fails to amaze me and sometimes very much frustrate me. Until I realize that... I've got this. Just a matter of time and persistent effort.

Quote:Like K-Train said, when the autopilot kicks in, it's not even hard. You don't even have to try. You just open your mouth and the "right" words begin to flow. I'd pay $114.95 for just a hyper-focused, hyper-intense version of the autopilot and v1's aura (without the crazy hunger side effects). I still maintain that when DMSI inevitably starts working, you're gonna get a bunch of people talking about, "zomg! Muh d*ck went limp when she jumped me in the parking lot. What do?!?!?!"

And of course, once people point out that -- at the public's request -- all healing modules were taken out because people were too impatient to give it time to work, it'll somehow still not be their fault.

But what do I know? DMSI works great for me.

I love autopilot.

ACSMA is amazing. I have it being magnified already in V2.2, but there is room to make it more powerful still. It's coming.

I'm still trying to work out the energy sourcing to get the ridiculous V1 aura without the hunger. Not sure that's possible.

Also working out how to make the program achieve it's goals faster. Got some interesting ideas there too.

Might have to go back to v1 energy sourcing.. something must be sacrificed..

Shannon,

I wanted to present a pattern to you I've been seeing.

1) Women losing their coordination. As the most dramatic example, I was sitting with my back to the path where the waitresses walk. As one passed within 10 feet of me she dropped something. I've see waitresses and cashiers get very clumsy around me lately. Dropped silverware. Getting weak in the knees suddenly. Stumbling as they walk by me. Dropping pens. Dropping anything. Being unable to pick up pens or other small objects. So they're losing their fine motor skills. Sometimes they have problems with balance and their gross motor skills. I don't even have to be facing them. This all happens in about 10 feet of me.

2) Women are losing their ability to speak coherently around me. The record was set today... within 15 seconds of the conversation, this woman was unable to form intelligible words. Just phonemes. Normally she's quite talkative, articulate, and intelligent. Also it's not like I asked her to solve a complex existential problem either.

These are NOT exaggerations. These things were NOT happening to this degree or frequency before this program. Sure I've seen a woman get clumsy here and there around me. But nothing like this!

I don't know what exactly is going on. But the more I use this program, the more women experience this phenomenon more quickly and to a greater intensity. It's like their brains are shutting down or their nervous system is overloading or something. Your comments would be appreciated!

@maxx55,

Yes, I think we're on the same page on this idea. I don't know how to best define it, but yes that's the general idea I'm thinking too.

Something like:

"Hey, Steven. Um, hi. Wow! This is like the fourth time I've seen you in 3 days. But who's counting, right? We just happen to keep shopping at the same places I guess. Is that like fate or destiny or what? Have we got so much in common or what? I guess I keep saying what a lot. Oh gosh I just said it again. Um well, I just happened to be in the men's section of this store today because um my friend's cousin's father is in town. And I'm trying to find a shirt for him that's green for St Patrick's Day. I know it's summer time and all but I thought I'd start shopping early. Um, what are you doing here?"

(08-08-2016, 05:01 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

I wanted to present a pattern to you I've been seeing.

1) Women losing their coordination. As the most dramatic example, I was sitting with my back to the path where the waitresses walk. As one passed within 10 feet of me she dropped something. I've see waitresses and cashiers get very clumsy around me lately. Dropped silverware. Getting weak in the knees suddenly. Stumbling as they walk by me. Dropping pens. Dropping anything. Being unable to pick up pens or other small objects. So they're losing their fine motor skills. Sometimes they have problems with balance and their gross motor skills. I don't even have to be facing them. This all happens in about 10 feet of me.

2) Women are losing their ability to speak coherently around me. The record was set today... within 15 seconds of the conversation, this woman was unable to form intelligible words. Just phonemes. Normally she's quite talkative, articulate, and intelligent. Also it's not like I asked her to solve a complex existential problem either.

These are NOT exaggerations. These things were NOT happening to this degree or frequency before this program. Sure I've seen a woman get clumsy here and there around me. But nothing like this!

I don't know what exactly is going on. But the more I use this program, the more women experience this phenomenon more quickly and to a greater intensity. It's like their brains are shutting down or their nervous system is overloading or something. Your comments would be appreciated!

The loss of fine motor skills happens when the correct attraction and arousal subsystems are triggered into a highly active state very quickly. It's like seeing a stunning woman and suddenly you trip over your own feet and walk into walls and can't speak.

Sorry to make you so damned attractive, man! lol

Even sorrier that I'm not finished with how ridiculous I am going to make it. Smile

Shannon,

This is the hardest I've laughed in over a month!

%^&*! You're going to make it MORE powerful? Do tell! What else do you have in mind?

I just got back from, what for me, is lunch.

I went to my Italian restaurant of choice this evening, where I have an antipasto salad. The server there, K, I only met last week.

We exchanged numbers the same day we met, but I forgot and never texted her. She's married.

Today I went back and she was flushed beet red almost immediately, and gave me special attention and treatment the whole time I was there. Almost got herself fired, as the boss was watching. She was so flustered that she forgot to get me my silverware.

She is so fascinated by me that she invited me to call her. I said, "What time? Your husand won't mind, will he?"

Oh, no, she told him about me, it's all good.

Okay.

So tomorrow I'm going to call her and we will talk.

Then it hit me. I met two different women within a week of each other, who both do the same job (server), both have exactly the same body type, and both respond to me exactly the same way with exactly the same level of enthusiasm and personality.

I knew that the other one, H from the sushi restaurant, was born July 25th. So I said to K, "You just celebrated a birthday, didn't you."

Of course she was shocked that I would know that. "Yes!" she said.

"And it was right around the 25th of last month, wasn't it," I continued.

"YES! How did you know that?"

I told her about H. She laughed. She, it turns out, was born on the 22nd of July. Not the same year, but still.

The we got to talking, and she - like H - wants to learn more about this from me.

On the way home, I was thinking, "What are the odds? This can't be a coincidence. This has to be a manifestation from DMSI."

Then I got some really awesome ideas for what to aim the manifestation subsections towards for even better awesomeness. Muah ha ha...

Too bad both K and H are married. It would be instantly on otherwise.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-08-2016

(08-08-2016, 02:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 11:42 AM)Julius Caesar Wrote: Shannon,

Not a bad idea at all. It should already be at least partially covered by the Optimus Engine, but I'll be including NSFM in one of the upcoming versions (haven't decided which version yet, 2.3 or 3.0) and that will be covered.

Are you using DMSI at all?

2.3! 2.3! 2.3!!!! Autopilot AND NSFM????

And if it comes out after August 25th (end of second AM6 run) but before Sept. 8th (Kanye West concert)...

* faints *