Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 08-07-2016

Chaosvrgn Wrote:Yes. Said this a month ago. I want it to turn me into an absolute hunter. No fear, no social anxiety, just locked on to the goal. Got yelled at, people said they didn't want this. I experienced the autopilot for the first time on my date last week (forgot to post it in my journal) and I can honestly say that I've NEVER felt anything like that before. I was successfully flirting with the waitress, the bartender, even this chick that walked by and smiled. And my date was absolutely loving it. I want that feeling, amplified by like... 30000.

I have a report long overdue on this but this ain't my journal so I'll try to keep this brief. Yes to everything quoted above and Chaos, you got yelled at (probably) because people (even myself to an extent) want DMSI to make it so that "hunting" in the traditional pick up sense is no longer required. BUT...this autopilot thing is a mother*cker man. I mean when this thing is ON its fucking ON. I'd say its pretty much identical to the programming in Natural Seduction for me.

Before I was like "Man, women ain't coming at me man, this shit Shannon has don't work" but when I started simple conversations with women? Shit just took off. I'm not a rapper or comedian but the way the words and jokes flowed out of my mouth made me feel like one. So with time this may turn into something special. But if the aim is to get women to approach us then nah, it ain't working (yet Wink). Either way, I say another month or so would give us some indicators...but if Shannon decides to drop V??? before then...well...who am I to say no? Tongue

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 08:40 AM)K-Train Wrote:
Chaosvrgn Wrote:Yes. Said this a month ago. I want it to turn me into an absolute hunter. No fear, no social anxiety, just locked on to the goal. Got yelled at, people said they didn't want this. I experienced the autopilot for the first time on my date last week (forgot to post it in my journal) and I can honestly say that I've NEVER felt anything like that before. I was successfully flirting with the waitress, the bartender, even this chick that walked by and smiled. And my date was absolutely loving it. I want that feeling, amplified by like... 30000.

I have a report long overdue on this but this ain't my journal so I'll try to keep this brief. Yes to everything quoted above and Chaos, you got yelled at (probably) because people (even myself to an extent) want DMSI to make it so that "hunting" in the traditional pick up sense is no longer required. BUT...this autopilot thing is a mother*cker man. I mean when this thing is ON its ***** ON. I'd say its pretty much identical to the programming in Natural Seduction for me.

Before I was like "Man, women ain't coming at me man, this shit Shannon has don't work" but when I started simple conversations with women? Shit just took off. I'm not a rapper or comedian but the way the words and jokes flowed out of my mouth made me feel like one. So with time this may turn into something special. But if the aim is to get women to approach us then nah, it ain't working (yet Wink). Either way, I say another month or so would give us some indicators...but if Shannon decides to drop V??? before then...well...who am I to say no? Tongue

Yeah, I'm aware as to why they don't want it. My argument is that, as men, we SHOULD want it rather than wanting to be completely passive. I'm not interested in a sub that brings 10/10's to me, but then I freeze because I'm not used to it. Someone else (I think Ricardo, in CatMan's thread) said that men "will be happy" just to have the attention. I want to Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistability, not "Receive Maximum Female Validation."

But yeah, that autopilot is RIDICULOUS. And you don't even realize you're doing it until after the fact. What I'd do to feel like that 24/7...

EDIT: And don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to get rid of "hunting" too. But the end goal should be easier access to sex, to get an edge. If that means making hunting as easy as possible, that's the way we should go.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-07-2016

Here's how I see things:

Many men: <---------M W--------->
Men on the hunt: M-------------> W--------> .... M-----> W--> .... M---->W
Original goal of DMSI (if running sub as a man): M <----------W
What's happening: M....Hm, should I go get her? W...!....?....Come get me!
What needs to happen: M--------><-------W OR M<-----W , both being acceptable

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - K-Train - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 12:50 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Yeah, I'm aware as to why they don't want it. My argument is that, as men, we SHOULD want it rather than wanting to be completely passive. I'm not interested in a sub that brings 10/10's to me, but then I freeze because I'm not used to it. Someone else (I think Ricardo, in CatMan's thread) said that men "will be happy" just to have the attention. I want to Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistability, not "Receive Maximum Female Validation."

But yeah, that autopilot is RIDICULOUS. And you don't even realize you're doing it until after the fact. What I'd do to feel like that 24/7...

EDIT: And don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to get rid of "hunting" too. But the end goal should be easier access to sex, to get an edge. If that means making hunting as easy as possible, that's the way we should go.

See, I honestly understand that 1000% because truth be told the majority of the guys here (myself included) aren't laying waste (figuratively speaking of course) to multiple ladies per day/week. So to have beautiful ladies approaching or at the very least making it OBVIOUS that they want your DNA is a dream come true and a welcome change. That said, when I used to approach regularly there was a certain feeling of...masculinity that I got regardless of whether i got rejected. Part of me felt more like a man for being able to go after what I wanted. I've been relatively passive recently and after a while that wears on me because I feel like I'm not going after what I want which produces a feedback loop in me emotionally.

RTbos Wrote:Here's how I see things:

Original goal of DMS (if running sub as a man): M <----------W

Yup pretty much. I think this would please both camps. The guys that want to just live their life and have women come to them and the guys who want to hunt. Typically, a woman who is really attracted to you is going to reduce how much you have to "work" anyway but that "work" is relative depending on the guy.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 01:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Here's how I see things:

What's really happening is this:

<-----------M <---W

Because that's what you're REALLY doing when a woman's flashing her crotch at you, giving you numerous butt displays, bending over so you can see down her shirt and you don't have the guts to even say, "hey, what's up" for fear of rejection.

It's like so many people are terrified of having to put forth a little effort and even subtly shaming those who do. People are wanting women to not only go against their primal programming, but also go against deeply ingrained societal programming. To attract a woman, are you publicly pulling your d*ck out and rubbing it against her? Then why expect her to start licking the side of your kneecap in the middle of the store?

And then, if you ain't got the guts to even say, "hi there," to a 6/10, what makes you think you can handle a straight 10/10 dry humping you in the food court at the mall? Shannon decides to deal with this by adding emotional healing (hint: he means healing the psychological trauma causing your emotions to go haywire, not healing the ACTUAL emotion) and what happens? People apparently lose their ability to critically think and literally start blaming the healing mechanism rather than their inability to act. Yes, it's the HEALING mechanism that's causing you not to proceed. Riiiight.

I don't know how you deal with it, Shannon. I thank the universe everyday that my income is 85% passive and I only have to deal with a hand-selected group of customers.

Like K-Train said, when the autopilot kicks in, it's not even hard. You don't even have to try. You just open your mouth and the "right" words begin to flow. I'd pay $114.95 for just a hyper-focused, hyper-intense version of the autopilot and v1's aura (without the crazy hunger side effects). I still maintain that when DMSI inevitably starts working, you're gonna get a bunch of people talking about, "zomg! Muh d*ck went limp when she jumped me in the parking lot. What do?!?!?!"

And of course, once people point out that -- at the public's request -- all healing modules were taken out because people were too impatient to give it time to work, it'll somehow still not be their fault.

But what do I know? DMSI works great for me.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-07-2016

(08-07-2016, 02:21 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 01:09 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Here's how I see things:

What's really happening is this:

<-----------M <---W

Because that's what you're REALLY doing when a woman's flashing her crotch at you, giving you numerous butt displays, bending over so you can see down her shirt and you don't have the guts to even say, "hey, what's up" for fear of rejection.

It's like so many people are terrified of having to put forth a little effort and even subtly shaming those who do. People are wanting women to not only go against their primal programming, but also go against deeply ingrained societal programming. To attract a woman, are you publicly pulling your d*ck out and rubbing it against her? Then why expect her to start licking the side of your kneecap in the middle of the store?

And then, if you ain't got the guts to even say, "hi there," to a 6/10, what makes you think you can handle a straight 10/10 dry humping you in the food court at the mall? Shannon decides to deal with this by adding emotional healing (hint: he means healing the psychological trauma causing your emotions to go haywire, not healing the ACTUAL emotion) and what happens? People apparently lose their ability to critically think and literally start blaming the healing mechanism rather than their inability to act. Yes, it's the HEALING mechanism that's causing you not to proceed. Riiiight.

I don't know how you deal with it, Shannon. I thank the universe everyday that my income is 85% passive and I only have to deal with a hand-selected group of customers.

I am a very patient man, a very determined man, and it helps that I have a way to see what the most likely outcome is before it happens. But it never fails to amaze me and sometimes very much frustrate me. Until I realize that... I've got this. Just a matter of time and persistent effort.

Quote:Like K-Train said, when the autopilot kicks in, it's not even hard. You don't even have to try. You just open your mouth and the "right" words begin to flow. I'd pay $114.95 for just a hyper-focused, hyper-intense version of the autopilot and v1's aura (without the crazy hunger side effects). I still maintain that when DMSI inevitably starts working, you're gonna get a bunch of people talking about, "zomg! Muh d*ck went limp when she jumped me in the parking lot. What do?!?!?!"

And of course, once people point out that -- at the public's request -- all healing modules were taken out because people were too impatient to give it time to work, it'll somehow still not be their fault.

But what do I know? DMSI works great for me.

I love autopilot.

ACSMA is amazing. I have it being magnified already in V2.2, but there is room to make it more powerful still. It's coming.

I'm still trying to work out the energy sourcing to get the ridiculous V1 aura without the hunger. Not sure that's possible.

Also working out how to make the program achieve it's goals faster. Got some interesting ideas there too.

So today I went to my favorite sports bar to eat. The staff I thought would be there was not.

The whole time, it seemed like nothing was happening.

On the way to the office, I was reviewing the events and I realized that one particular bartendress was showing some very, very subtle signs of being affected. I think she had already written me off, and wasn't sure what was going on, but she was being pulled in the direction of being interested and attracted. If this was so subtle that even I had a hard time seeing it, I'd bet 99.99% of guys would have missed it.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-07-2016

Shannon,

First, I'm wondering if there might be a way to improve, enhance, or more fully empower the magnet.

Second, there are other things I'm noticing but I don't know how to classify them.

Tonight I saw my favorite cashier at this grocery store. In my 30 second conversation, she gave me enthusiastic smiles, shook my hand so joyfully I thought she might shake my arm off, her face turned bright pink, she could hardly stand still, and soon she was having difficulties forming sentences that were more than 3 words... like her brain was shutting down and her gestures were becoming more erratic and random.

When I was shopping, she had moved to doing things in the isle... and she actively avoided me. She also turned her back on me at one point.

I've been seeing a number of variations like this where women will do things such as:
1) avoidance or disappearing
2) brain freeze (becoming less articulate, stuttering, stammering, saying things unrelated to the topic at hand, saying nonsequiturs, etc.)
3) nervousness and agitation
4) becoming more formal, like acting more serious, trying to force me into a customer role, etc.
5) doing things that might be embarrassing, like acting clumsy (I've seen that A LOT more!)

I'm thinking making the magnet stronger might soothe the avoidance and disappearing. But I don't know about the other things, but I do think that although a certain degree of excitement is great... too much may be detrimental to fulfilling the goals of the program. I'd really appreciate your input on all this.

(08-07-2016, 05:58 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

First, I'm wondering if there might be a way to improve, enhance, or more fully empower the magnet.

Second, there are other things I'm noticing but I don't know how to classify them.

Tonight I saw my favorite cashier at this grocery store. In my 30 second conversation, she gave me enthusiastic smiles, shook my hand so joyfully I thought she might shake my arm off, her face turned bright pink, she could hardly stand still, and soon she was having difficulties forming sentences that were more than 3 words... like her brain was shutting down and her gestures were becoming more erratic and random.

When I was shopping, she had moved to doing things in the isle... and she actively avoided me. She also turned her back on me at one point.

I've been seeing a number of variations like this where women will do things such as:
1) avoidance or disappearing
2) brain freeze (becoming less articulate, stuttering, stammering, saying things unrelated to the topic at hand, saying nonsequiturs, etc.)
3) nervousness and agitation
4) becoming more formal, like acting more serious, trying to force me into a customer role, etc.
5) doing things that might be embarrassing, like acting clumsy (I've seen that A LOT more!)

I'm thinking making the magnet stronger might soothe the avoidance and disappearing. But I don't know about the other things, but I do think that although a certain degree of excitement is great... too much may be detrimental to fulfilling the goals of the program. I'd really appreciate your input on all this.

I think you have it backwards, Steve. They're acting that way because of how powerful the impact and the magnet is already. You're seeing ASD responses. In other words, they want to fuck so much they have to try to avoid you and shut down.

The solution is not to make the magnet more powerful. It's to make the disinhibiter more powerful. And the comfort module. And the altered state they're in as a result of your aura... and that is coming.

Shannon,

Thank you for clarifying!

Shannon,

One more thing, and it may be redundant... but I'll lean on your expertise...

I've also noticed women doing more of what I call the "counter defense"... that is they will put a physical barrier between me and them, such as a table, stand, chair, or counter... and as long as that barrier is there they will be all flirty and engaging and so forth.

As soon as that barrier is gone and they have to stand near me without that physical barrier, they simply shut down or try to pretend I'm not there and nothing happened.

Is that another example of the ASD?

PS Cheers for the new and more powerful technologies you are preparing for the next DMSI!

(08-07-2016, 07:24 PM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

One more thing, and it may be redundant... but I'll lean on your expertise...

I've also noticed women doing more of what I call the "counter defense"... that is they will put a physical barrier between me and them, such as a table, stand, chair, or counter... and as long as that barrier is there they will be all flirty and engaging and so forth.

As soon as that barrier is gone and they have to stand near me without that physical barrier, they simply shut down or try to pretend I'm not there and nothing happened.

Is that another example of the ASD?

PS Cheers for the new and more powerful technologies you are preparing for the next DMSI!

Yes, it's an example of her being overwhelmed and not feeling like she can act on it safely where she is or in those circumstances. Take her somewhere private. Or let them know that you enjoy the flirting, and break the tension with playfulness and flirting.

Shannon,

Once again, I appreciate your insights, input, and wisdom. Thank you!

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-08-2016

(08-07-2016, 05:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Based on your results with just 1 loop per 24 hours, would you recommend anyone try running just 1 loop for a week?

I still recommend 3 loops a day.