Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Raykon - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:00 PM)Womanizer Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: So basically I have seen several things today I have never seen before from the people who did them. Some after 1 loop, some after 3.

I also noted that it made me want to say and do things I normally wouldn't, and I did manage to touch the hot 20's blonde briefly as I left - definitely not what I would normally have done. Also made some jokes I normally wouldn't have.

I am liking this program already. Considering early release.

Energy requirements seem noticeable, but well managed so far.

I like that comment lol " I just got my tubes tied" that's priceless.
I noticed that V1 in terms of energy output worked better for me , as I am energy sensitive. One thing I've noticed with V2.1 is the energy , my left eye will get shaky and I can feel the energy. Have you dealt with any of that in any of the 3 versions , Shannon, and forum members?

My left lower eyelid will twitch involuntarily occasionally when I am exhausted. Normally, once it starts, it will repeat regularly until I sleep. Tonight it twitched once, and then that was it.

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe she wasn't mentioning her tubes tied because she was (subconsciously?) telling me for some specific reason that she could no longer reproduce...

Hey now that you mention it I too noticed that my eye or eyes were shaking like I had major stress or something. But as soon as I looked at the women and started talking to them it would no longer shake involuntarily.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:22 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: I take these things seriously. That's part of why I try to test on me first.

I get it, and appreciate that very much. I'm just messing around. When I'm exhausted, I have a tendency to switch into "movie and song quoting" / overall silliness mode.

Exhaustion usually removes some of my seriousness filters as well. I can be very silly and playful and ridiculous when I am sufficiently tired.

Just saying though. I have to make sure these programs are safe, first and foremost.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - chaosvrgn - 07-12-2016

Is everyone getting the link switch today or is there a roll call?

I am noticing that the energy got serious about half way through loop 2, and peaked about half an hour after loop 3. It's on the downswing, now, but I still clearly feel my heart chakra burning like a little sun in my chest.

Whenever I have felt this naturally in the past, it has always indicated that I had connected somehow to someone female who was very sexually compatible, and very interested in having sex with me. And barring things like she was unable to get to me (and I have had some of them fly long distances to get in bed with me when this little sun ignites), it ALWAYS ended up with sex happening.

So this little sun in my chest strikes me as being a potentially good thing. I'm impressed that it's there, that it showed up so quickly, and that it's lasting so long.

(07-12-2016, 09:22 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Is everyone getting the link switch today or is there a roll call?

When Ben finishes linking them and alerts me, we will make the links available to those people who haven't used DAOSI/DMSI in the last 7 days who wish to test V2.2.

By the way, Ben, don't release it until I have had a chance to calculate the optimal loops to use.

And just FYI, forgot about this... I exposed myself to this program at a volume of 9/15 on my cell phone, which is much lower than I was expecting to be guided to. I will try to calculate an optimal volume as well, but no guarantees.

Best to give your mind a full break.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-12-2016

(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

I take these things seriously. That's part of why I try to test on me first.

But fortunately for you, the models are showing that the script is safe and will be interpreted correctly and as intended. I don't have to rebuild it.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I have asked my models what the best way forward on early release is and the answer comes back that those who have not used AOSI/DMSI within the last 7 days are cleared for early release. The rest must wait until the 17th.

Ben, make the DMSI page private and link 'em up for me, please.

Wait, is this the final version?

(07-12-2016, 10:06 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 08:05 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 07:52 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: While perusing the script, I have found something that may need rectification before I can release it. Will have to model this tomorrow when I'm not tired. If the models say it has to be adjusted, I will have to rebuild the program. Not looking forward to doing that...

[Image: tearing.jpg]

I take these things seriously. That's part of why I try to test on me first.

But fortunately for you, the models are showing that the script is safe and will be interpreted correctly and as intended. I don't have to rebuild it.

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, I have asked my models what the best way forward on early release is and the answer comes back that those who have not used AOSI/DMSI within the last 7 days are cleared for early release. The rest must wait until the 17th.

Ben, make the DMSI page private and link 'em up for me, please.

Wait, is this the final version?

This version is what I expect to be the last release in the 2.x series. But, we still have to test it for at least a month.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - dissonance - 07-12-2016

Ahh okay. What's the change or differences from 2.1 to 2.2?

2.2 major goal changes were

1. to change the power source from non-physical only (2.1) to all "available optimal sources of physical and non-physical energy that are safe and appropriate" and
2. to change the goal phrasing. (Currently secret.)

Other changes include:

Major upgrade to PPVS module.
Major upgrade to APSX module.
Several minor tweaks to the script in general.

Added a feedback loop designed to trigger those of the approriate gender to develop the qualities that make them fit the goal phrasing, which is intended to significantly expand the number of responsive people.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Raykon - 07-12-2016

If I stop using DMSI v2 for a week am I then allowed to get a copy of 2.2?

(07-12-2016, 10:26 PM)Rayhon Wrote: If I stop using DMSI v2 for a week am I then allowed to get a copy of 2.2?

You're using 2.1, not 2.

And, you can have a copy of 2.2 when it's released regardless, but I can only use your feedback with a week off first.