Subliminal Talk
Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-DMSI-V2-2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - wolverine_i_am - 07-30-2016

Hey Shannon, what's this P3 thing? Thanks.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-30-2016

Quick note I am noticing dmsi making me extra clumsy. I'm randomly tripping on invisible shit. I am having more anxiety in confrontational situations as I said before but is anyone experiencing this?

I'm assuming it's a healing reaction cuz there are brief moments when I experience sadness but I can still get in a happy zone when I'm talking to someone whereas before I would have been depressed the whole day.

And the adrenaline and anxiety does not hinder my ability to speak or move freely it's like a surge of trapped energy. Before that when I was in school anxiety used to cripple me but after college most of it left me now it's back since using 2.2 but it is not crippling. It comes on when I experience confrontational moments that reminds me of the past

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 03:31 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey Shannon, what's this P3 thing? Thanks.

P3 is the third techomology in the series that magnifies words per second. It magnifies WPS effectively to infinite, making the program act as if it's still running for a period of time after you turn it off. This is a big part of why 6g is going to need not many hours of exposure per day.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - sawell54 - 07-31-2016

DMSI 2.3 #MOARPOWER

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-01-2016

Since I have been sick and running MIR instead of BAMM2, I figured today I might as well just do a loop of DMSI while I was free to, so I did. Got some very positive reactions from a seriously hot server when I went to lunch, but she was off shift and gone before I could finish eating and approach her. Dammit.

At dinner tonight, I was surprised to find that my usual server had gotten fired, and her replacement was a thick and curvy girl, K. Nice curves and all, but I was distracted by the conversation (autopilot) and the girl who was cleaning the windows wearing yoga pants who had a seriously hot booty. Had a hard time not noticing it.

Yeah. I didn't stare while I was taking to K, but Miss Booty was certainly finding more and more excuses to show it off to me.

First K called over the other server, R and Miss Booty, and they were all sampling the fragrance I had been working on. K and R were both showing signs of attraction, K more than R, but Miss Booty seemed like she could take it or leave it. It was after this, when K stopped talking to me, that Miss Booty started finding excuses to give me butt presentations. I counted 5, but there could have been more counted as such; I was just counting the really obvious ones.

R disappeared after the conversation, but not before giving me a high five over something.

K actually got my phone number, theoretically because she wants to know more about the ketogenic diet, but I suspect that she's got other things in mind, especially since discovering that I have a girlfriend only seemed to increase her interest. And as I was leaving, she said, "I will be contacting you." I've heard that before... but this time, I think she actually will. Probably the first time ever. There was just something about the level of enthusiasm she displayed.

Not too shabby. I'll be looking to see what she does, that's for sure.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Steven - 08-02-2016

Shannon,

So I better know how to look for this... what exactly is a butt display besides perhaps a woman bending over as she is pointing her butt in your direction?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Jones - 08-02-2016

(07-21-2016, 12:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: What im saying is, we need to identify that "it" factor and magnify it. Getting women to initiate sex in public is next to impossible without it.

So what exactly do you guys think that "it" factor is? Wealth/fame/power?

I've been catching up with this thread. Interesting reading.

There have been several profound answers, and a few others that, while they were not answers 'per se,' definitely seemed to touch on the essence of various components of the "IT" factor.

I offer my opinion of what constitutes the "IT" factor, based on the observations I have made over the last 48+ years. Though it manifests differently, there are some distinct commonalities among those who have the greatest success with people (not just women).

1. Supreme Confidence - above all. Not just self-assured, but "over the top" confidence.
  • YOU are the prize. NEVER 'need' a woman.
  • You DESERVE any woman that strikes your fancy.

2. "DGAF attitude" - NOT the cold, standoffish rudeness of the poser who is attempting to be a 'bad boy.' But the attitude of one that will not be deterred.
  • The man with focus, who has a life purpose, a mission, and does not allow himself to be distracted.

• If you're not familiar with the idea of "frame." Imagine your life is a painting (whether it's a Van Gogh, a Salvador Dali, or a DaVinci is irrelevant)... NEVER step out of your painting into someone else's. It is SHE who must step into your painting, and abide in your reality.

3. Be a gentleman: Not just 'behave like a gentleman'... BE a gentleman... the titled "landed gentry" kind of gentleman. Somewhere in the mists of time, we are all descended from Kings. Now act like it.
  • You are the social equal of anyone you meet. Whether you are interacting with Elizabeth II, Donald Trump, or the homeless guy on the corner. No one is "beneath you."

• Make those around you feel comfortable WITHOUT using the "back stairs" (how the servants traversed from floor to floor in 19th century manor houses).

• Control your temper - "roid rage" is a myth perpetuated by men who want to excuse their bad behaviour.

• Be kind, but aloof. Until she proves otherwise, a woman is nothing more than an accessory.

• "Never let 'em see you sweat."

You may have noticed the seeming contradiction between "you are the prize" and "you are the social equal of anyone you meet."

Put another way, you must internalize the fact that you are the prize... NOT consciously advertise it. Believe me, it will show.

You ARE the social equal of anyone in the world. Never feel intimidated or outclassed by another human being. They all have bodies that wrinkle and wear out, just like yours.

Some years ago, there was a dating book called "The Rules."

After pondering it for some time, it finally dawned on me that the authors were projecting.

We humans tend to "project" our thoughts, feelings, motivations, and world view onto others. In the way that a liar thinks everyone is lying, a thief thinks everyone is a thief, etc.

I believe that if men were to read this book and tailor it just a little, it would be far more effective as a manual for making a woman fall for a man.

Shannon, has any testing indicated what may happen if I run three loops of DMSI 2.2 every night when my wife and I go to bed?

I can't try it yet, because I'm currently on E2 for a while longer.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-02-2016

(08-02-2016, 11:41 AM)Steven Wrote: Shannon,

So I better know how to look for this... what exactly is a butt display besides perhaps a woman bending over as she is pointing her butt in your direction?

A woman pointing her butt in your direction may just be coincidence, and mean nothing. It means something when it is statistically significant in the direction of being unlikely to be random chance.

For example, the other night at trivia, one of the women sitting at the bar near me was giving me what I call "escalating butt presentations". That is, they were escalating in frequency, unusualness and obviousness. First she started off by simply facing away from me in her chair, not so unusual in and of itself, but it's the fact that:

A) It put her at an odd angle to everyone else she was interacting with. Instead of 90 degrees (facing the bar) or 0 degrees (facing them), she had to be at about 45 degrees to the bar and the people she was talking to. That is unusual.

B) Over time, people naturally shift around. She was aiming her butt at me 85% of the time. Nobody else around her was doing this.

C) She was actually sitting in her chair differently than the people around her in order to do these things. Sitting further forward and sticking her butt out in the chair, sitting half on and half off the chair, and sitting with the back of the chair to her leg, so her butt was fully visible. Again... nobody else around her was doing this.

D) When she stood up, she continued to face the bar at a 45 degree angle so that her butt was facing me. Nobody else did that.

E) I caught her turning 180 degrees to look at me three different times, and once she was sitting at 45 degrees talking to a friend, sneaking glances. IOIs, and suggestive of motive for butt presentations.

Last night, the girl was just walking past back and forth, and may or may not have been presenting. But when she started finding excuses to bend over near me, and her butt was always aimed at me when she did, I started seeing butt presentations. Believe me, a woman will go to great lengths to aim it elsewhere and even do reverse butt presentations if she is trying not to present.

I had my (now ex) girlfriend's daughter (19 at the time) once come to my house to clean for me in exchange for the money she needed to buy a college book or some such. She was cleaning out my refrigerator while I was sitting at my kitchen table. I knew this girl liked me, and probably had a crush on me by the way she acted around me and how she looked at me and touched me and tried to impress me and give me excuses to be around her. But when we were alone together that day, she would very naturally have had to bend over and aim it at me. And she was wearing yoga pants at the time, and yes, she had a very nice butt. But because I was dating her mother, she went to serious efforts to keep her back as straight up as possible and aim it away from me, even though that made her work awkward. That's one way she can give a reverse butt presentation.

Several days ago I was at IHOP, and I was getting butt presentations from a heavily tattooed girl in a rather sexy miniskirt. It was 3 am on Saturday morning, and of course it was bar rush. She realized what she was doing, and in front of her friends, and started giving me a reverse butt presentation, which is where she leans back in her seat when that's not comfortable, so as to de-emphasize her butt as much as possible.Sort of like "un-bending-over" while sitting.

Anyway, at this place I was getting the presentations last night, they were statistically unlikely because:

A) they were always near me.

B) they were always aimed at me.

C) they were given repeatedly, and more often than necessary for what she was trying to do.

D) She was wearing yoga pants that were not in any way hiding her butt to begin with, and she has a really nice one, which means it makes sense that that would be what she considered her sexiest and most attractive feature (and it was), and that therefore if she was going to present, she would be presenting her butt.

E) the angle at which she was presenting was actually making it harder for her to do what she was trying to do.

F) Since it was harder for her to do it at that angle, she was "forced" to bend over more frequently and for longer than necessary if she was just positioning herself in the way that made sense for doing what she was trying to do.

G) I have been a customer there for three years now, and I have never seen any other server do what she did while presenting. Ever. Not even close.

H) While she was washing the display case, I observed her staring at me in the reflection of the glass, several times, even while her boyfriend was standing right there. That is an IOI, and therefore suggests motive.

I) When she was finished with her job, and she had clocked out, she did not leave right away. Instead, she stood with her boyfriend for well over 10 minutes talking to him, and again, aiming her butt right at me - while standing. Entirely unnecessary.

J) She always had her butt pointing at me wherever she was in the room, unless she had to face me.

K) Neither of the other two females present working there did ANY of these things. Even the one showing stronger IOIs.

So, when a woman does something that is statistically unlikely... when it's apparently intentionally made unnecessarily awkward or difficult so she can aim it at you... if her butt is pointing at you no matter where she is in the room... when she bends over more often than necessary, while it's aiming at you... when she does it again and again and again... and especially if she is stealing glances to see if you're noticing... it's a butt presentation.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-02-2016

Quote:Shannon, has any testing indicated what may happen if I run three loops of DMSI 2.2 every night when my wife and I go to bed?

Theoretically, it should trigger an exponential effect in the short term between the two of you. It should also make her just as sexually irresistible to others as it will make you, and just as likely to "meet them half way" and have sex with those who offer as it will make you, as modified by her personality type.

So far private testing has led me to believe that it should be safe to expose ONE other person at the same time. This appears to have an exponential effect, which is what I expected.

More than one person at a time is still potentially capable of causing energy overload which may in turn result in things like heart attacks and seizures. Don't do that. Also don't expose someone who has a weak heart or may be prone to seizures or any related neurological disorder.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-04-2016

I thought I would not be updating this journal anymore, since I stopped using DMSI a week ago, but there is more to report.

Yesterday was my girlfriend's birthday, and for her birthday, we like to go to the Rapids water park in West Palm Beach each year.

The Rapids is a bonanza of hotties in bikinis. I see a lot of women there every time I go, who really turn me on. This year, we were both still somewhat sick, so I was playing MIR while I was there, and I wasn't really in the mood to try to talk to anyone. I was expecting to be invisible.

Unfortunately, I apparently had an epic fail on that because all sorts of strange things happened yesterday at the water park that I cannot think of any explanation for except DMSI.

A little background. The Rapids opened in the 1980's, and I know this because I was there the first year they opened. Back then they had three slides on a hill, and that was it. Since then, they have been continually expanding the park, and now have a large variety of options for slides and fun.

I have been to the rapids 13 times now, and so I have a very good idea of what to expect as "normal behavior" from people when I go there.

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I observed "not normal" behavior. Many times.

1. To start with, I have never before been asked what time it was while I was there. Ever. Yesterday, that happened five times. Three women, and two men. And some of them were wearing watches and holding cell phones.

2. I was getting smiles from women a lot more. Usually, people will strike up conversations while waiting in line for a ride, which may take 45 minutes. But typically, significantly younger females will not smile at me, or talk to me. Yesterday, not only was I getting smiles from females of all ages (approximately 14 to 30), but they were initiating the smiles, and they were staring at me. And most of this was coming from teenage girls.

3. It is normal to occasionally bump someone in line while you're waiting, and that's expected. But women do not bump you with their breasts or butt. I had a teenage girl boob me yesterday, right in front of my girlfriend (while GF was looking away), and not only did she do it in a way that could not have been an accident, she tried to hold it there for as long as possible!

4. I had another woman, this time probably in her early 30's, who "butted" me. She backed into me, while looking at me, and smiled, before giving me an apology that was almost comical because we both knew she was intentionally rubbing her ass on me. My girlfriend watched that happen.

5. I was getting IOIs from the female park staff. One of them was giving me IOIs with her eyes an how she positioned herself to be as close to me as possible, which wasn't easy or necessary. One of them was flat out giving me what would have been bending over at the waist butt presentations, had she been standing on even ground with me. But she was standing on a platform that put my eyes level with her knees, which turned these into "showing it all" presentations. Five of them in five minutes. And at first I thought it could not possibly be intentional, and I wrote it off, even though I did not observe her doing that before I got within 15 feet or after that; but what really drove it home that they were butt presentations was that when I went down the slide and we started making our way back up...

6. she was coming down the walkway, and stopped to talk to me. Not my girlfriend... me. And this conversation only ended when she couldn't think of anything else to say, which is to say, it lasted almost 10 minutes. That has never happened before to me at the Rapids. I have never ever had a staff member stop to talk to me without me asking them for help first, and never for more than 2-3 minutes.

7. While we were in line to get our mugs filled, we were standing behind four teenage girls at the concession stand. All four had nice bodies. All four were of course facing away from me. GF was rolling eyes as I enjoyed the view. I noted that two of the four went from standing normally to crossing their legs all the time, even though it was hard to walk. That is potentially a sign that a woman is wet and trying to hide it or hold it in. Then, out of nowhere, a 5th one showed up wearing a towel strategically to cover her butt. When I got glimpses of it, it was much more attractive than those of an of the other four girls, and I thought, "Hmm, I guess it makes sense that she would try to cover it for that reason, but why wear such a sexy bikini bottom in that case?" At one point after a few minutes, she moved from being to my right to standing right in front of me, lifted her towel, and gave me a beautiful view of it for just a moment. Then she commented to her friend, "Whoops, my towel slipped and I feel exposed." Towel slipped? Last time I had a towel slip, it obeyed the laws of gravity, instead of going up. Then over the next several minutes, she slowly but surely brought the towel up higher and higher until she was completely revealing this amazing thing of beauty all the time. This took maybe 5 minutes from her "towel slip". So what is it? You felt exposed before, but now you don't? GF later commented on how blatantly "that girl with the towel" was trying to show how much she wanted to fuck me while we were in line at the concession stand.

8. Went to sit down and eat. Towel girl was at an entirely different table, and I made sure to sit with my back to the whole table so nothing else could happen. There were two teenage couples sitting 45 degrees to my left, and one sitting 90 degrees left, a girl standing in the distance 45 off left, and then a couple of teens sitting directly ahead of me at the next table and two women siting at the table after that. ALL of these females, within 10 minutes of me sitting down, started trying to present at some point during the half our I was eating. There were foot presentations, two kinds of seated butt presentations, standing butt presentations, one chest presentation, a couple odd leg presentations (where they sit in a very uncomfortable way with one or both legs on the bench next to them, feet pointing at me), two sat with their legs wide open at me (one of these was even staring and wagging her legs open and closed), and one woman even have me a surprise by walking from her table to the one in front of me, getting on the bench on her knees, and then getting in a doggy position leaning on the table while aiming her butt directly at me (45 degrees off to her left behind her).

There were a couple more, but I can't remember them.

That was strange enough, as none of this has ever happened before, but then we went to Red Lobster for dinner.

1. Server was acting unusual, and by the end of the night, GF commented on how she wanted to fuck me. I think she wanted to fuck me, but was also interested in a relationship, based on how she did things.

2. Woman sitting facing me, mid 50's, but at the table to our right, started off with pointing her foot at me, then pointing one leg at me (very awkward and uncomfortable looking). Then she escalated to putting one foot up next to her on the booth seat and pointing her foot at me. That could not possibly have been comfortable... and she held this for several minutes before putting her foot down again and giving me more foot pointing and presentations. When she got up to leave, she looked at me, sat on the edge of the booth, spread her legs so wide that her skirt was pulled up and revealed EVERYTHING, smiled and then stood up and walked out. Cute pink lace undies.

3. The woman sitting with her back to me in the booth behind the woman I was just talking about had almost no opportunity to view me, but she kept sneaking peeks and putting her legs up on the seat so I could see her feet and at one point, her butt. She had to me leaning heavily for her butt to be in that position, which wouldn't be a surprise for a moment, but she held it for two or three minutes. I overheard the guy who she was with asking her what was wrong, why was she acting so strange.

4. Girl behind them was facing me and staring at me almost the whole time she was there. She was sitting at an angle in her seat with her legs open too far at first, then she closed them. They came open again, then again she realized it and closed them. This must have happened a total of five or six times before she left.

5. Manager stopped by our table to see how we were doing, female manager. Not so unusual. What was unusual was that after checking on us, she turned around and bent over at the waist to "pick something up", and aimed it right at me. I wouldn't have even had my arm straight if I'd reached out to touch it. Oh, and where she "picked something up"? There was really nothing there.

6. Hostess stopped us on the way out while holding the door and had a 15 minute long conversation with us. Never had that happen before... and I used to work there!

Neither GF or I can account for these things except maybe because of DMSI.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - RTBoss - 08-04-2016

That's how I feel (and what I see) when I go out, but I don't get quite so many instances of it. I guess I need to get my ass to a water park!

I was thinking about DMSI while watching Bachelor in Paradise the other night. I want to see what happens when someone on a show like that is running DMSI, and have the cameras catch all the reactions and then see what the women say (or men, I suppose, if a woman was running the program) during their interview spots.

We need to get someone here onto a reality show, stat.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Hold007 - 08-04-2016

shannon are these women giving iois and butt presentations doing this subconsciously or consciously. Are they attracted to you consciously and trying to get your attention?

also does your gf know you make subliminals and had run dmsi?

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-04-2016

(08-04-2016, 12:31 PM)Hold007 Wrote: shannon are these women giving iois and butt presentations doing this subconsciously or consciously. Are they attracted to you consciously and trying to get your attention?

also does your gf know you make subliminals and had run dmsi?

Some of it is conscious, and some of it is not. Exactly how much is conscious, I can't read minds to find out. But I can say that beyond a certain "point of ridiculousness", it has to be conscious behavior, because it will be consciously noticed by them and stopped, if it is consciously undesired.

GF has always known I make subs. She's one of my testers. She knows I have run DMSI, and she has also been exposed a time or two. Mostly, she's the one who directly tells me how it makes a female feel.

RE: Shannon's DMSI V2.2 Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2016

I run DMSI maybe one loop a day or even less lately, because I am using MIR and the interruption is typically bad for me, but I keep seeing ever increasing results. It seems to take about 5 to 15 minutes to kick in, depending on the woman, and the results are not what I want them to be, but I'm contemplating how to change that. I have a lot of ideas at this point.

Two main things I am noticing are that:

1. It makes a lot of people want to talk to me, and they start conversations with me a lot more often than before. I mean stuff like random strangers passing my table in restaurants will start telling me jokes out of nowhere, and then ask their husband to do the same. WTF!

2. It makes me socially FEARLESS. I didn't exactly have a lot of social fear previously, but now I'm doing things like stopping the waitress and explaining to her that she has "some nice features I'd like to include in a calendar I am shooting next month, and it pays $XX.00 per hour, and here's my card, please call me if you're interested." Meanwhile, nobody seems to think it is anything unusual. This is in stark contrast to why I originally stopped approaching women I met directly for modeling job offers, because they would inevitably take it the wrong way and so would everyone around me.

I have had to stop myself a couple times now from reaching out and grabbing a woman's ass in public who I don't know... and several times I have had to re-think telling a woman how beautiful her ________ is. (Various things, from hair to lips to boobs and butt.)

Tonight at Wal Mart, I stood in line for about 10 minutes, and by the time I got to the cashier, she was fully under effect. By the time I finished checking out, she was loudly and enthusiastically bidding me fond farewell like I was her long lost lover.

Just too many strange and out of the ordinary things happening, all the time. And given how much you guys are having a hard time, I have a hard time believing my eyes when it happens... but it does.